Lucy Clock

Did I just... 

Just...

Hug Sirius Black? Oh God. I pace in the dorm. I can't believe I just did that. I look at my clothes. Covered in slime. I can't even hide the fact I hugged him. I see myself in the mirror. I am, in fact as read as a tomato. I knock on the bathroom door. Lily is in.

"I need to talk to you!" I say through the door. Once she appears, she takes one look at my dress and knows what is going on..

"I hugged him! I hugged him" I repeat over and over. We talk for a while and decide to call it a night. Just as I am about to get into bed I notice I am still in my slime covered dress. I go to the bathroom, have a shower and change into Pjs. Lily is asleep. I remember what James said in the Three Broomsticks. I'll give you it tonight. I creep down to the common room and its empty. I decide to wait there a while.I dose off and wake by the sound of the portrait. I pull and blanket over me and here who walks in. 

"So she hugged you... and left?" James says. He sounds confused. "Hugging doesn't sound like her.." 

"I was shocked and before I could react she left. She is.. strange." He pauses. "I like her." I smile under the blanket. They don't know I am here. "Quidditch trials tomorrow man. You being captain and all. You think Lucy is gonna come?" He adds

"Yeah.. You gonna try out or are you gonna stick to the side lines." James replies.

"Side lines. Night man." Sirius walks upstairs and a faint sound of the dorm door closing. 

The blanket is pulled back. James looks over me shaking his head. 

"Eaves dropping are you?" He smiles. "Here. I put your broom in this cupboard." SHowing me it. I hold it in my hands. " See you at trial tomorrow" He smiles and walks up to the dorm. I look at the broom. Its almost brand new. 

~NEXT DAY~

(Ahh! Quidditch!!)

I wake up and shower. I have my quidditch stuff lay out. There are quite a lot of people trying out for seeker. I tie my bouncy hair back in a pony tail. Lily is up and changed. She insists on coming to support me. I told her she didn't need to but she says thats what friends are for. We head down to the pitch and Lily hugs me good luck and heads to the stands. Sat there is Remus Lupin, Peter Petigrew and of course, Sirius Black. I gulp. I head over to where a crowd of others are. I see I am the only girl here. I blush slightly. 

"Right. Anyone trying out for keeper over hear. Beaters hear. Chasers here and Seekers here." He says showing people where to stand. There are 2 people trying out for keeper. 4 beaters. 6 chasers and at least 7 seekers. I fidgit in the spot. 

Potter devides us into teams. The winning team will not be the quidditch team. He will decide who is in. We mount our brooms. The quaffel is relised, the bludgers and the snitch. I hunt about up high for the snitch. After a while no one has seen the snitch. Just below Potters broom is the snitch. I dive for it. I lean forward. Picking up speed. I reach out and my hand closes around the snitch. I laugh looking at the snitch. Not realising I am hurding towards the ground. I tuck and roll and grab my broom in one hand. 

Trials were good and the team is annouced after it.

"Ok. Keeper is Longbottom. Well done Frank.. (Couldn't think but I thought it would be pretty cool!) the two other chasers are Gred and McGonagall. Beaters are Finigan and Fudge and seeker..." I hold my breath.

"Clock. Well done Lucy." I thank him quietly and  run off the pitch and meet Lily.

I hug her. "I'm seeper." I jump up and down. 

"Well done. I am so happy for you!!" She smiles and hugs me back. Sirius, Remus adn Peter come downstairs. "James flew up and told us. Congrads!" Sirius smiles. "So are we gonna celebrate the new Gryffindor team?" We all laugh. Remus pats me on the shoulder and Peter nods at me. Sirius wanders off  to talk to James. 

______________________________________________

The chapter isn't finshed but this next part is so awesome! Enjoy!!

Btw: The McGonagall isn't the teacher!

______________________________________________

We party in the common room until most of them are gone. LIly and the rest of the girls hug me and and go upstairs. The boys declare it a night and join in and hug me. I laugh and completely out of my mind turn round and kiss Sirius. I repeat Kiss Sirius. My eyes widen and I pull away. I grab my bag whick is on the couch and run to my common room. I shut the door and lean againest it.

Did I just..

Just...

Kiss Sirius Black?