Persuasive: A Marauders Story

By TruthfulLittleMe

Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin and Peter Petigrew. Padfoot, Prongs, Mooney, Wormtail, The Same Peo... More

James Potter
Lily Evans
Lucy Clock (Made up Character)
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Lucy Clock
Sirius Black
Lucy Clock
Continuing Lucy Clock
The Third Person
Lily Evans
Sirius Black and Lucy Clock
James Potter
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock.
Sirius Black and Lily Evans.
Lucy Clock
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Lucy Clock
Lily Evans and Lucy Clock
Sirius Black and Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Lucy Clock
Authors Note
Regulus Black

Sirius Black.

7.2K 111 8
By TruthfulLittleMe

I open my eyes.

My hair is covering my eyes. Hiding my vision. I push it back. Letting me see the room of the house of the family I surely hate.

They support "him". I am a disappointment to them cause I feel differently. I am Gryffindor while the rest of them were Slytherin. I don't believe in their ways. And I won't start.

Today, thankfully was September 1st.

The day I return to Hogwarts. Over the summer the "map" has been sent for each of us to work on. So far, so good. I check my trunk, making sure I have everything I need. I never got an owl. Regulus did. Mother said disappointments don't get treats.

"Sirius!" Mother yells. I chuckle to myself. Tormenting her is fun. I like to see the lengths she will go to.

"SIRRRRIIIIUS!!"She yells. I believe now would be a good time to go down. Before she really blows her cap off. I bump my suit case down the stairs and dump it in the hall.

"WHAAT?" I shout near enough in her face.

She spits words at me. "Your no better than those Mudbloods"

I feel my fists clenching at my side. I would, for Prongs.. But I can't.

Mother shoves me a plate of some sort of food that I am not convinced is edible but I attempt to eat. I try to ignore the taste of Sweat.

Regulus appears, he gets something a little more appetising for breakfast. Before long we are being shoved along. Into the car and travelling in silence to Kings Cross Station.

I get out the car. I take my case. I refuse to wait for them and get embarrassed by the comments they make about my friends. I have my ticket so there is no need to wait.

"See Ya" I run free towards the wall between platform 9 and 10. The Hogwarts Express appears.

I grin. Fifth Year is Going to be good....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi. This is my first story and I am obsessed with Harry Potter Fanfiction right now so I thought I would give it ago. No hate please. I have read a lot of Marauder fanfiction and am trying to make this one as original as possible. I am only young so please? Feedback?

Continue Reading