Harlem LOVE || COMPLETED

By MadAboutIndia

SLOWLY UPDATING MAY 2024! Karin is a full time college student majoring in fashion and minoring in cosmetolog... More

Chapter 1 ๐ŸŽค
Chapter 2 โ™Ÿ
Chapter 3 ๐ŸŽค
Chapter 4 โ™Ÿ
Chapter 5 ๐ŸŽค
Chapter 6 โ™Ÿ
Chapter 7 ๐ŸŽค
Chapter 8 โ™Ÿ-
Unmotivated !!
Chapter 9 ๐ŸŽค
Chapter 10 โ™Ÿ
Chapter 11 ๐ŸŽค -
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 13 โ™Ÿ
Chapter 14 ๐ŸŽค
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ•ฃ๐Ÿ•Ÿ
Chapter 16
Thank you ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿงธ
Update?!?
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ‰
Suggestions ๐Ÿ—ฃโ€ผ๏ธ
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿงธ
NEW BOOK SNIPPET โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ
๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ‰
HEY YOU GUYSSSSS โ€ผ๏ธ
Update ๐Ÿ—ฃ
Co-writer??
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿงธ
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿงธ
Q&A ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ ?!?!?!
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ•ด๐Ÿฝ
Chapter 26 ๐Ÿงธ
Chapter 27 ๐Ÿ‰
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿงธ
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ‰
Dramaโ€ผ๏ธ
Update...
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿงธ
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿงธ
Questionnnnns
Book 2?
Yall ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Whos ready
New book cover
Suggestions
Baby girl
New book Up!
MENTAL HEALTH CHECK ๐Ÿง 

Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ‰

19.1K 503 46
By MadAboutIndia

Y'all these back to back updates tho ☺️‼️ this is a boring chapter really but i wanted to update again. I hope y'all really enjoying this story. 😩 The drama will continue soon...

Dave 🐉 -
I groaned at the sound of my alarm going off. I had to get up so i can go to my crib and pack me and Kairi's bags and then go grab her from my moms house.

I slipped from under Karin and hurried to get dressed. Once i was finished i woke her up.

"Mamas get up so you can get ready"

She groaned before letting her beautiful eyes flutter open.
She looked at me smiling "morning"

I kissed her lips "morning baby."

She slipped from underneath the covers. She moved around the room and i watched her.
Karin is the only girl that crosses my mind 1,000 times a day.

I really don't want to mess shit up with her this time. I'm ready to really be the man that she deserve.

I told her I'll be back later before walking out the front door.
I hopped into my all white Range Rover before pulling out the driveway and to my house.

—————————

"Ma i promise we will call you every day.. nah we gotta go." I said to my mom as i carries a sleeping Kairi to the front door.

"David please be safe. You kairi and Karin." She pleaded
"Always mama. Them my babies i would never let nun happen."

She nodded pulling me into a hug once i had Ki in her seat.

"I love you boy." She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you to ma." I said as she walked into the house. I got into the car and headed to tae's house to pick her up so we can get something to eat before going to the airport.

"Daddy we going to see mommy?" She asked

"Mhm Yep were going to mommy's house for a few weeks is that okay?"

She nodded before jumping around in her seat. She really grew attached to Karin.. come to find out them two and my mama never stopped talking after we stopped talking the first time.

The whole time she was in Florida they was talking and i had no fucking clue.
I pulled into the driveway to see tae and Ari hugging her.

I got out leaving my door open and grabbing her bag.

"Babygirl Ki in the car." I told her.

She smiled going to the car and opening her door taking her out.

She walked over to Ari and Tae and the cooed over her.

"Dang Dave, she really is your twin."
I smiled. Ki is really my twin.

"I wonder if the new baby will have his whole face too." Tae asked

Me and Karin nodded at the same time "She probably will."

"SHEEEEEEEE? How you so sure it's a girl. She could be carrying my nephew."

Dave chuckled "I only make girls."

Everyone laughed "We will see in a few months." Karin said before saying her goodbyes and put Ki back in her seat .

I said my goodbyes and we pulled off to get something to eat and went straight to the airport...

We check our bags and headed to wait for the plane.

———————————

"Come on Baby, daddies gonna get our bags." Karin said as we got out the UBER

I mugged her before getting out and taking a look at her home.
It was a nice 2 story dark brick home. A orange Challanger sat parked in the driveway..

I have to get ric to send down the G-wagon. I brought it for Karin but she left so quick.

I carried out bags up the steps with the help of the driver.

I tipped me $50 before thanking him and closing the door.

I heard talking so i followed the voice. Karin's house was nice. Pink, grey white and black.

Her house was exactly how i thought she would have it.

"Mamas"i called out

"We're upstairs babe" Karin called back

Really like that she calling me babe n shit instead of Dave or east.

I jogged up her stairs before seeing them in the first door.

It was a pink room completely decorated for Ki.
"Remember i told you that when you come visit me i had a surprise for you." She said smiling at Ki.

She nodded "This is my room mommy?"

"Yep baby all yours."

She gave Karin a tight hug before going and playing with the toys.

Karin watched her for a second "okay baby you play let mommy go find ya big headed daddy. Don't take your shoes off yet we have to go to the store."

"Okay" Ki said not really even listening to karin.

She stood up and turned around "ahhh"
She said clutching her chest.

"Dang Dave— you cant be creeping up on me." She said walking past me

I followed behind her to a room.

"Do you want to see something?" She asked as she stopped outside a door.

He nodded.

She opened the door slowly before flicking on the light to the room.

It was her design room. She had unfinished designs hanging off mannequins, different fabrics and sewing shit scattered through out the room.

"Before we broke up and i left.. i was designing something..." she said pausing before walking over to a box in the corner of the room.

She pulled out a shirt and looked at it before handing it to me...

I held the shirt up.

It says Dave East with a diamond on it. It was hard as fuck.

"You made this ma?" I asked while admiring the shirt..
She nodded "Yeah, i was hoping that these shirts would have motivated you to really pick up with the rapping shit more.. Having ya name on the shirt and having your fans rocking these shirts... Now that your" she paused chuckling "famous I'm sure your fans would love this."

"I ain't famous ma. I'm still that nigga East from Harlem."

She shook her head "see that's where you go wrong!! Not giving your self the credit Dave. People all over love your music not to mention how many girls love you. Your a sex symbol. You know how many interviews I've watched when people call you the most sexiest men.. This is branding yourself even more Dave.." she said looking at me seriously

I just stared amazed at this girl... she was right, people loved so i had no doubt that they would fucks with these. Karin did the design nice too.

"But ma i don't know shit about selling clothes.."

Karin smiled "Well luck for you, you have friend who happens to have a store and can possibly help you. You can do a pop up shop with another Clothing brand store or you can do a online store like Uh Merch?? Youtubers sell there merch online n shit so you could do that too."

I nodded. She was really smart as fuck. "So what about your store. Can i sell it there.?" I asked smirking at her.

She laughed "Yeah if you want to we can arrange something.."

I nodded "why wouldn't i wanna bring more money to your pockets.." i said walking up to her grabbing her by her waist.

"These shirts is mad nice baby. I really appreciate you trynna look out fa me. I promise as soon as i handle G  I'm done with that shit Completely." I said looking her in her eyes.

She nodded "I believe you Dave.. you need to be completely done before the baby comes.." she said looking me in my eyes.

I nodded biting my lip.
"I will be mamas. I promise." I said

She pecked my lips "aight come on we have to stop past my store and then go to Walmart because everything is probably rotten..."

I nodded following behind her.
"We can shower and stuff since we all just had that long plane ride so you can shower in my room while i wash Ki up in hers."

I nodded she showed me to her room. It's was nice. It had a walk n closet and i big ass bathroom.
"Your house is really nice ma." I complimented her..

She smiled "thank you.. it didn't really feel like home until just now..." she said lowly...

I walked over to her picking her up. I laid her back on the bed.
"It's home now ma, until we find a Bigger house that will be our home."

She smiled at the idea. "I love you dave"

"I love you more karin. You gone be my wife one day." I said honestly to her while looking in her eyes.

She pulled me in for a deep kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance until she finally gave in letting me win.

I pulled away when i felt my sick stiffening.
"Aight ma we better stop before we not make it to the store." I joked standing up.

Karin's eyes were now dark and full of lust. Her eyes landed on my stiff wood.

She smiled a devilish smile. "Go make sure Ki is okay then come back and lay down." She demanded .

I looked her her for a second deciding on if i want to cuss her ass out for demanding shit or go do it and see what she's gonna do.

My nigga in me told me to go do what she said.
I promise she the only Mf i will let get away with that shit other then Ki and my mama.

I swea ya girl and ya kids test ya gangsta the most.
Karin is lucky. Nah I'm lucky to have Karin.

I checked on my baby and seen she was playing with all the toys Karin brought.

I walked back into the room Karin was still on the bed. I shut the door before going and getting into the bed.

She crawled in between my legs. "What is you trynna do mamas?" I asked her with a raised brow...

————————————
Karin 🧸-

"What is you trynna do mamas?" He asked me raising his brow.

I love the when he calls me mamas. I don't know if it was these pregnancy hormones, the Florida air or if Dave was just looking good.

I began to slowly rub on his semi hard member. He just watched me intensely..

I felt him grow harder as i rubbed.
I bright my hands up to the rim of his sweats signaling to him that i wanted him to take them off.

He noticed and began to takes them off
"Take everything off." I said lowly.

He ain't say a word he just did as i said. I love being in control of Dave and how he reacts to me...

I took his hard member into both of my hands slowly stroking him.

He hissed "Fuuuuck"

I inched my mouth closed before taking my tongue and swirling it around the tip.

He threw his head back while biting on his lip.

I had him right where i wanted him.

I slowly took his tip into my mouth before inching down slowly.

Dave was huge so i knew i wouldn't be able to fit the whole thing into my mouth.

"Karin" he groaned as he grabbed two handfuls of my hair.

I began to pick up my pace while also adding a little more spit making it real sloppy.

One night i overheard him and his friends talking about how they like wet sloppy head.

I used my hand to stroke the rest of his dick that i couldn't fit.

"Shittt ma— fucck" he hissed using his hands to make me speak up my pace.

I continued to suck and stoke causing him to speak sultry. I really loved that Dave wasn't a nigga to hide his moans. That shit sexy as fuck hearing him react to what i doing to him.

"Imma cum maa" he said lowly while looking down at me with low eyes.

Without taking him out my mouth i said "cum fa me daddy" and he vibrations from that sent him over.

He gripped the back of my head before fucking my face.

He tried to pull out but i wouldn't let him and he soon he came. I swallowed to all while looking at him.

He smiled weakly before falling back breathing heavy.

"I love you ma damn." He said

I laughed "i love you too."
I walked into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth so we can leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763 17 16
"โ„ณ๐“Ž ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚" โ™•๊จ„โ™• ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ, the psychopath. that doesn't believe in love, she thought of it as stupidi...
104K 4.4K 47
Peighton Janae is the daughter of Lucious Jackson, A well known Drug Lord and Club Owner that runs NYC AND MIAMI. After being Physically,Mentally and...
51.4K 2.1K 69
Don & Karin is back Read & find out what everybody is up to
10.9K 467 15
"You changed me baby" Dave East and Karin Jinsui Story FICTIONAL STORY!!! NOTHING IN HERE IS TRUE @Copyright I DO NOT OWN RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE PICTU...