Industry • 6ix9ine

By Sxpremex

From the same writer of Brooklyn Based, this is Industry. Dawn works behind the scenes in the music industry... More

Chapter 1- The Snitch?
Chapter 2- Loyalty
Chapter 4- We
Chapter 5- Nothing
Chapter 6- I'm Sorry
Chapter 7- So Right
Chapter 8- Cake and Eat It
Chapter 9- Every Word
Chapter 10- Lucky Shot
Chapter 11- Black
Chapter 12- Dawny
Chapter 13- Everything
Chapter 14- Other Ways
Chapter 15- Prosecutor
Chapter 16- Not In That Way
Chapter 17- Reciprocation
Chapter 18- Closet
Chapter 19- Like A Bitch
Chapter 20- May 8th
Chapter 21- Blur
Chapter 22- Say That Again?
Chapter 23- It's Only You
Chapter 24- Hawaii
Chapter 25- Inevitable
Chapter 26- Ten Months
Chapter 27- Woman to Woman
Chapter 28- Options
Chapter 29- Room 172
Chapter 30- I Hate You!
Chapter 31- Rat Bastard
Chapter 32- Viral
Chapter 33- Damn Daniel
Chapter 34- Adrian
Chapter 35- Confessions
Chapter 36- Greif
Chapter 37- 10pm
Chapter 38- Upstairs
Chapter 39- Try
Chapter 40- Possesive
Chapter 41- Queen Bitch
Chapter 42- King and Queen
Chapter 43- Smoke
Chapter 44- #FreeDawn
Chapter 45- Change The Law
Chapter 46- Decisions
Chapter 47- Fuck You
Chapter 48- Platinum
Chapter 49- (Diss)appointment
Chapter 50- Loyalty Is Vintage
Chapter 51- All That Matters
Chapter 52- Merry Christmas
Chapter 53- Closure
Chapter 54- Raw Talent

Chapter 3- Trapped

1.6K 61 36
By Sxpremex

breakofdawn

Liked by 6ix9ine, djdrewski, _ohsoyoujade and 764,644 others
breakofdawn Much needed 🍸
djself nyc's finest ❤️
kodakblack damn 😍😍😍

It was Saturday morning and I was finally off for the weekend. Clara and I went out for breakfast just to have something to do since we both didn't have any plans for the weekend.

"Can I have a Tomato Frittata, and a dry martini?" I asked the waiter and she nodded, writing down my order on her notepad.

"A drink this early?" Clara asked me, with a smug look on her face.

"Mind ya business. After a long week of work, I deserve it."

"Good excuse." She shrugged. "I'll take one too." She told the waitress.

The waitress nodded and disappeared into the back of the restaurant.

"That guy is staring you down." Clara whispered. "Don't look yet."

"Is he cute?" I asked.

"Okay he's not looking, look now." She said, and I turned around to see who she was talking about.

"He iight." I shrugged.

"You are so picky." She rolled her eyes at me. "You haven't dated anyone in a whole year."

"I still get my nut though." I said, with a smirk. "Plus, I don't need a nigga right now. Especially not a nigga in the industry. They're all drug addicts who are too high to function. I've seen it all. You have too."

"Yeah that may be true, but eventually you're gonna get tired of that vibrator and you can't date just anybody,"

"My vibrator hasn't let me down yet." I said. "And why can't I date a regular guy?"

"Bitch, you make 6 figures. You paid for your Benz in straight cash, no car notes; and, you have a beautiful house in one of the most bougiest parts in Brooklyn. You're literally every bum ass nigga's dream, every bum nigga would love to live off you. You need someone on ya level."

"I hear you, but I've never been stuck up. Rich or broke what a nigga got in his pockets don't make me a difference cause it ain't my money. As long as he don't try to touch my pockets, I don't see the issue."

"Girl bye. You better not come to me talking bout you dating some nigga who work at Target or ima beat ya ass."

"I ain't say all of that, but bitch I used to work at the fragrance department in Macy's making minimum wage. I don't forget where I came from."

"One tomato frittata, one scrambled eggs and avocado toast, and two dry martinis. Enjoy ladies." The waitress said, as she set our meals and drinks on the table in front of us. We both thanked her and began eating.

"Is that ya boy, 6ix9ine?" Clara pointed with her fork behind me.

I looked behind me and I saw was a bunch of security around Tekashi, who was holding a girl's hand. I couldn't see her face because all the big ass security dudes were blocking her. But I'm assuming that was his girlfriend.

"Yeah." I nodded. "That's him alright."

"Go say hi to ya boy." She chuckled and took a sip of her martini.

"Nah." I said. "I would but he's with his girl, I don't wanna give her the wrong idea."

"If she gets jealous because you say hi to him, then her issue is with herself and not you." She said.

"I know, but I just don't wanna start no shit. I've had so many rapper's girlfriends threaten me, try to fight me, all because they think I want their nigga. Even if it's their nigga who's checking for me. Then they'd force them to stop working with me. Ion want that to happen with Tekashi cause I actually enjoy working with him."

She shrugged, chewing her food. "Ion think it's that serious if you say hi, but don't do it if you're so scared you'll lose your precious Tekashi."

"Shut the fuck up." I said, laughing and almost spitting out my drink.

____________________________________

After breakfast, Clara and I parted ways. I walked into the parking lot, looking for my car. I clicked the button on my keys which made my car make a noise, making it easier to find.

Once I got in I put on my seatbelt and fixed the mirror. That's when I saw Tekashi and his girl again, hand in hand walking to his car. I couldn't hear what they were talking about because I was in my car, but they were both smiling. They did actually look really happy together.

Once they got up to the car, instead of getting in, he pushed her against it and kissed her. It turned into a long make out session. They were practically sucking each other's faces off. Yuck, get a room.

I chuckled, and put my key in the ignition. Soon after, I drove off.

Once I made it home, I ran a bath for myself. When the water was hot enough I undressed myself and settled in letting out a sigh of relief. 

My phone vibrated beside me, and I rolled my eyes, picking it up.

I sighed and started getting ready once he sent me the address. I honestly didn't mind that much, because I do have a lot of fun working with Tekash- I mean, Danny. Yeah, It's still gonna take some time getting used to calling him that.

breakofdawn

Liked by 6ix9ine, iamcardib, trippieredd and 678,433 others
breakofdawn me and my notepad 📝
popsmoke 😍😍😍
6ix9ine yea you and that damn notepad 🤦🏻‍♂️

I parked on the curb of the street and got out of my car.

What I was in front of wasn't a studio, it was a house. A nice house, but not a studio. Maybe he sent me the wrong address.

The door to the house opened and Tekashi came out.

"What's this?" I asked. "You said we were going to the studio."

"We are. I have a home studio, my producers here." He said. "Let's go."

"Iono, ya girl know I'm here? She cool with it? I don't want any problems Tekash- I mean, Danny."

"My girl not worried bout chu, trust me." He rolled his eyes, and just grabbed my hand pulling me in.

His house was beautiful, he had marble floors and gold accents all around the living room.

We went down into his basement, which he turned into a studio. Whoever built it did an excellent job, it was just like any other studio, correct equipment and everything.

"Yooo, Cardo. This is Dawn." Danny said to his producer, Cardo, without knowing that we already know each other.

"Nigga of course I know Dawn." He said. "What's up mama? How you been?" He asked, standing up and hugging me.

"Hey Cardo!" I said, receiving the hug. "I'm good man, you?"

"I been chilling, you know how I do." He said, sitting back down.

"How the fuck everybody knew you except me?" Tekashi said, looking at me.

"Maybe cause you been in prison for the last year, nigga." Cardo interjected. "You missed a lot of shit and some dope people. Dawn either wrote or co-wrote majority of the songs you hear spinning right now. You prolly the only rapper in the industry who ain't know her."

"Stop Cardo." I chuckled, a little embarrassed. When people spoke about my accomplishments I was flattered of course but I didn't wanna look like a show off.

"In my feelings by Drake?" Cardo continued anyway, completely ignoring me. "She co-wrote that." 

"Deadass?!" Danny looked at me. "That shit was #1 for fuckin weeks."

I humbly nodded.

"City Girls? Act Up? The track that was spinning all summer? She wrote that." He added.

"That track really was spinning all summer, I even heard that shit in jail." Danny said, looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm telling you man. I've never seen anything she wrote or co-wrote, flop. You late as hell."

"Damn." Danny said. "Well, betta late than neva."

"Anyway, let's get started." I said, clapping my hands together, trying to change the subject.

"iight, so lemme show y'all this beat I just made last night." Cardo said, messing around with a few buttons before he played the beat.

The bass blasted through the speakers in the studio, and we all bobbed our heads in unison.

"This shit go hard." Danny shouted over the beat.

"Mad hard." I said, agreeing with him. "I fuck with it."

breakofdawn

Liked by _ohsoyoujade, 6ix9ine, cardobeatz and 1,094,863 others
breakofdawn great vibes 🎼🌈 @6ix9ine
trippieredd 🐀🐀🐀
_ohsoyoujade 😍
juicewrld love u dawn but why u hanging around that 🐀 🤦🏾‍♂️
ebro he ain't get shot up for ratting yet?

"I'm blocking the rat emoji from my comments." I said, while scrolling through the multiple rat emojis that was left under my post. As much as people called him a rat, they were sure excited to see him back in the studio telling by the fact that I got over a million likes on the post. Rat or not, you can't deny when someone makes music that tops the charts and pops off every time.

"Nah." Danny said as he plopped down on the couch and shrugged. "You don gotta do all dat, niggas gonna talk shit regardless. They do that tuh every person who post a picture wit me or of me. They just giving me more clout, they stoopid and building more anticipation around my new music. Ion give uh fuck, let em go off."

At this point we were done with our studio session, Cardo had gone home and we were just chilling in his living room.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Positive."

"Alright." I said. "Well, it's getting late, I should head home. I always lose track of time when we work together."

"Cause Ima lit ass nigga." He said, as he stood up and began walking with me towards to front door.

"You iight." I chuckled.

He open the door, and immediately stepped back from the pile of snow that collapsed and came into his house.

"The fuck? It wasn't snowing when I left my house." I said. "I didn't hear anything about a storm."

"Me either." He said.

He went back to his living room and turned on the tv to the weather channel.

"The National Weather Service has issued a blizzard warning for the greater New York City metropolitan area effective as of right now. The storm is bringing some of the coldest temperatures of the season. Snow is forecasted to blanket the city for several hours through the evening until tomorrow morning. The National Weather Service forecasts snow accumulation of at least 1 ½ to 2 feet combined with wind gusts of up to 55 MPH."

"Oh hell no." I said. "I need to go before it gets worse." I said grabbing my purse.

"This actually just came in. Mayor De Blasio declares this a State of Emergency to ensure local governments have the tools and resources they need to respond quickly and effectively. A full travel ban has been placed on roads and bridges as well as the closing of all public transportation." The news reporter spoke.

"Shit crazy." Danny said as he looked out the cloudy window, watching the chaotic snowflakes fall. "Looks like you stuck here, ma."

fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 82 38
Kharise is not a lover. The very thought of it is repulsive to her. Mostly because she has had her heart broken in such a manner that seems irreparab...
679K 24.4K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
95.1K 2.7K 45
She can't resist him, but she knows he's trouble. What is the allure of Tekashi 6ix9ine? September finds out in this tale about love and painful trut...
2.7K 210 51
Highest Ranking: #6 in Aaliyah, #3 in Tupac In loving memory of majority of the 90s music artists that have died, plus some 21st century ones too. "...