The Mermaid And The Alpha ~ C...

بواسطة _ayzie_

Assyria is the mermaid with the long, weird name, the daughter to one of the oceans most powerful mer leaders... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen*
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Two

50.3K 1.3K 222
بواسطة _ayzie_

YAYYY!!!! thanks for your comments! :D

enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

••• Cameron Forrest •••

''WHERE IS SHE?!'' I roared, swiping the contents of my fathers desk onto the floor angrily. It had been four days since she went missing. Four days. I was so mad at everything, I was mad that I had been out cold while she was being kidnapped, and I was mad at the bastards that took her from me. She was probably injured badly and unlike wolves, she didn't heal instantly. My wolf howled in pain. He missed her and the thought of her being alone and hurt from the crash didn't make him feel better. I growled, if they've hurt her...

''Calm down Cameron'' Dad said running a hand through his hair, I glared murderously at the man. 

''Calm down? How can I calm down when I know she's in trouble?!'' I bellowed at him, he sighed and leant back in his desk chair as I started to pace the office again. Four days she's been gone from my life.

''We'll find her'' He tried to tell me, I ignored him and pulled out my cell to call Merrick. Him and the rest of the family were searching for her, asking people if they knew anything. They had left the same day Ria had leaving the girls alone with us in the pack house to keep them safe.

''Anything?'' I growled hastily down the line, there was a pause and I heard Merrick's exhausted voice. 

''Nothing'' I punched the wall opposite me leaving a hole from my fist in it's place, that was not the answer I wanted. 

''Dad's making us turn back, we're coming home. We're gonner search the water's for her, Ri's smart. If she's thinking properly she'll head straight for water'' Merrick told me, they hadn't slept for days. Traveling to different mer asking if they've seen her. Apparently my little mate has left quite an impression on her own kind.

''Hurry'' I barked back and chucked the phone across the room. It hit the wall behind my father smashing on impact, effectively destroying the phone. Dad didn't even flinch. He just looked tired.

''They should be back within a couple of hours, I'll call a meeting for tomorrow, give us all time to rest'' He said standing up, he looked at me pointedly. 

''By us I mean you, Ri would hate to see you like this'' Dad said bluntly. I scowled and stormed out the office. I decided to go for a run in a desperate attempt to calm my wolf down.

We ran for hours and by the time I'd got back, Ria's family were back and sitting in the living room. I walked in and looked at them, half expecting my mate to jump out and kiss me on the cheek. Her brothers looked distraught, I felt bad for them. They love Ria immensely, as do we all. Alex and my father stood there along with a few other men in the room that I didn't recognise, they had no scent so I'm guessing they're mer. They all also had the same bright blue eyes.

''Nobody knows anything, the mer are not responsible'' A man with blonde hair said, it was the same colour as Ria's hair I noticed. Dad narrowed his eyes at the man. 

''So you're blaming it on us?'' He barked. The man scowled back. 

''No, I'm saying, Ria was loved by nearly everyone who met her. The mer that she's met, we have talked to. They are just as angry as her brothers that she's been taken, hence why most of the oceans most powerful leaders are here in your house today, alpha'' He sneered at my Dad, I would of laughed at how much he acted like Ria but now really wasn't the time.

Dad blinked and stared at the large man in the room then nodded. If they had come that meant she really must mean something to them, to all mer.

''Is there anybody that hated her and has recently gone missing?'' Another man asked stepping forward. He had dark blonde hair and the same blue eyes. I thought about his question for a moment. 

''There's Marissa'' Alex suggested, we all looked at him. He had a point, that girl hated Ria with a burning passion. I frowned, I hadn't seen her for a while, nor Jason for that matter. 

''Where is she?'' Dad asked taking the words right out of my mouth. 

''And where's Jason?'' I growled. Silence. Nobody answered.

Marissa, Jason, call in Dad ordered through the pack link. Silence. 

Anybody seen Marissa or Jason? Dad asked the pack, there was a mixed reply of 'No' and 'Haven't seen them'. I growled, I knew I couldn't trust Jason, and Marissa. I was going to kill her the next time I see her.

''I'll call the alpha's tonight to see if they know anything'' Dad said standing up. The mer stood up getting ready to leave. 

''My son's are beat, call us if you hear anything'' Arlyn said, I stared at him. 

''We've almost found Ria and your leaving'' I said astonished. We were so close. 

''She'd kill us if she knew that none of us were getting any sleep because of her, you especially'' Arlyn chuckled but there was no humor in his laugh. The mer left the house with out another word and Alex got comfy on the couch obviously getting ready to sleep. I walked into Dad's office and he hung up the phone, I looked at him excitedly. Had they found her?

''Nobody's seen anything, they've never heard of an Assyria Widimer'' Dad said quietly. I threw my hands up in frustration grabbing at my hair. 

''Shit!'' I swore and kicked a chair over. 

''Cameron, you haven't slept in four days. Assyria would kill you herself if she saw you now'' Dad told me, I ignored him and walked towards the door. If he wouldn't find her I will.

''Where are you going?'' He barked from behind me. 

''To go find my mate'' I answered not bothering to turn back. I opened the door and stepped out into the hall. 

''Cameron you will stay here and go to bed, and hopefully get some sleep'' Dad tried to tell me, I ignored him and opened the front door. 

''That's an order''

I froze, I turned and glared back at him, Dad stood with his arms crossed over his chest frowning. I walked back towards the hall but stopped next to him and turned my head.

''I will never forgive you for this'' I said darkly. I made my way towards my room and his voice called out. 

''It's what she would of wanted, we both know that'' I didn't reply and went straight to my room.

I sat on the bed for the rest of the night, not sleeping a wink. I don't think I could even if I wanted to. My wolf kept whining and howling for Assyria every few minutes and I'd find myself joining in on more than one occasion. She was the world to me and the fact that I don't even know if she's okay terrifies me. My mate is stubborn, lazy, and a little bit pervy but that just makes me love her even more. I loved joining in on her brothers when they tickled her and her laugh was like music to my ears.

Before I knew it sunlight poured into my room and I could here the sounds of Chloe, Merrick's girlfriend making breakfast. I sighed and got out of bed, I walked down the stairs and straight into the kitchen. She was alone and humming softly under her breath whilst she skillfully flipped some pancakes about. She turned around and gasped.

''Cameron you scared the hell out of me there!'' She chuckled a little breathlessly. I smiled tightly and leant against the worktop. 

''She'll be okay Cameron, I know Ri. She is the strongest person I know, it would be nearly impossible for somebody to hurt her'' She reassured me, I scowled away from her. 

''Nearly. What if somebody drugged her or something, what if I never find her again?'' I whispered the last part. Chloe shook her head with a faint smile on her lips. 

''You're forgetting how stubborn Ri is, she'd never leave you alone''

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After everybody was ready, we all left for the pack meeting. The four other men that were here yesterday had introduced themselves whilst we waited for everyone to turn up. The man with the same colour hair as Ria's was her step-uncle, Marlowe told me that they don't get to see him very often as he is an ocean warrior. Apparently Ria's step-uncle named Adriatic spends his time training shoals and leading them into battle.

Another man with dark blonde hair was called Ligurian, him and Ria's father Arlyn used to fight before Arlyn met Meredith. They were pretty close apparently and loved Ria like he was his own daughter.

A man with bright blonde hair known as Orman used to be in Meredith's shoal and left a few months after she did, he now has his own shoal and are one of the most powerful in the ocean. Occasionally he would drop in to check on the family to visit but wouldn't stay long, as soon as he heard about Ria he came as fast as he could.

The last guy was called Marinus had light brown hair and was more quiet then the rest of them, Meredith told me he absolutely adored Ria. He was said to be the leader of a very powerful shoal that won every battle they fought in. I couldn't help feel that Ria had the best people out there searching for her, I couldn't be more grateful for them helping out. I told them how much she ment to me and just like her brother's they warned me not to hurt her, she has this effect on people that make them instently protect her.

''Okay listen up, your future alpha female still hasn't been found'' Dad started off. He stood on the platform in the garden usually used for pack meetings. Everyone was crowded around and watching my Dad the alpha with his speech. The mer and I were the only ones on the platform looking out onto the croud.

''So we brought some people here to help us find her. This is Adriatic-'' Dad was suddenly inturrepted by the sound of a rough voice piercing the air.

''Sorry I'm late guys, I kinda got kidnapped and had to walk for four days to find this place again but hey. I'm sorry it won't happen again''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay she's home! I loved your comments on the last chapter! :)

Comment & Vote!!!!! ;)

_ayzie_

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.9M 130K 34
(* Sequel to My Little Mate *) Ariel is the spawn of Blaire and Darren. Most would expect her to adopt her mothers kind nature, and everyone is surpr...
30.9K 1.1K 21
Can be read as a standalone but some plot concepts are related to Beta Mate. ****** Kiara, the daughter of a werewolf and human, discriminated for h...
649K 19.4K 48
Sofia is the omega of the Crescent Moon Pack. They are the most feared and strongest pack in the United States. Sofia has gone through everything. Ab...
151K 5K 22
{Sequel to My Alpha Mate} Once every 10,000 years a single vampire/wolf hybrid child will be born a half demon wolf. When the chosen child comes of a...