The Symbiote Prototype: A RWB...

By SAOLIFE123

The story begins with you. The protagonist waking up in a lab. With absolutely no memory, not even being abl... More

Chapter 1. Awakening
Chapter 2. Escape
Chaptor 3. Breakout
Chapter 4. Meeting an Adorable Face
Chapter 5. Slap on the wrist
Chapter 6. Beacon.
Chapter 7. Meeting Friendly Faces
Chapter 8. Having bonds
Chapter 9. Something hUnGerS...
Chapter 10. Big Slumper Party!
Chapter 11. Massive Friend Making
Charter 12. There's More To You
Chapter 13. Finding pieces
Chapter 14. I'm The Resson Your Alive
Chapter 15. Classes
Chapter 16. Ready For Schneeing
Chapter 17. Kombat Schnee
Chaptor 18. (Y/N)'s Semblance...?
Chapter 19. Infected Parasite
Chaptor 20. Beyond My Control
Chapter 21. Forever Fall
Chapter 22. Satisfying Hunger
Chapter 23. A Dream Too Real
Chapter 24. Truth or Dare with RWBY
Chapter 25. Sneaking out
Chapter 26. Inside Horrors
Chapter 27. It's What Your Ment For
Chaptor 28. (Y/N)'s Mental State
Chapter 29. Taste Of Blood
Chapter 30. Otherworldly Talk
Chapter 31. Credit.
Chapter 32. Another Night, Another mutilation
Chapter 33. The Stray
Chapter 34. Black and White
Chapter 35. Black and White Part 2
Chapter 36. Black and White Part 3
Chapter 37. Infected Parasitic 120 volts
Chapter 38. Panic Attack
Chapter 40. Dark Past
Chapter 41. Planning and Preparing
Chapter 42. First Step to Strike
Chapter 43. A Reunion With An Ally
Chapter 44. Im not normal
Chapter 45. Evolved Movement
Chapter 46. Plan In Motion
Chapter 47. First Major Fight
Chapter 48. Infiltration
Chapter 49. Gaining Evidence
Chapter 50. He's Alive....
Chapter 51. Conneting Little Dots
Chapter 52. Setting Topics to Rest
Chapter 53. A Cat's Worry
Chapter 54. Settling the Hissing
Chapter 55. Soon to be Dance
Chapter 56. Hang Out with the Fashion Queen
Chapter 57. Mall Terror
Chapter 58. Get. Me. Out.
Chapter 59. Some Actual Training
Chapter 60: Training with Ice
Chapter 61: Into the Shadows
Chapter 62: The Dragon's Furry
Chapter 63: A Deal with a Brute
Chapter 64: First Double Hunt
Chapter 65: Bio-vigilantism
Chapter 66. Dark Growing Reputation
Chapter 67: More Bloodshed, More Trauma, More Information
Chapter 68: Search and Destroy
Chapter 69: Brutal Questioning
Chapter 70: Something Peachy
Chapter 71: Mental Debates and Questions
Chapter 72: Kitchen Terror
Chapter 73: Nora Nuke Pancake
Chapter 74: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 75: Horrors of GenTek
Chapter 76: Aftermath
Chapter 77: Exploring One's Self
Chapter 78: Experimental Training
Chapter 79: Suspicious Signs
Chapter 80: The Dance Nears

Chapter 39. Warfare in the Lunchroom

736 16 7
By SAOLIFE123

Again. I was back here. It's like if I was visiting a old relative. Again, I was back inside my own head. Thinking. Mainly thinking of what happned last night. Because what happned last night, needs some serious explaining. I was able to absorb electrical power from lights themselves, and neon colors from anything that had neon in it. Neon colors. I don't think it's even possible to manipulate or something like that. Other than change color to the light you can't change to do anything to it, but here I I'm, able to turn myself into neon and be able to run fast! And then.... I heard... That deep voice again....

My god I'm going insane...! I'm hearing voices in my head, I have some connection with Alex Mercer, I have Blacklight virus going through me...

(Y/N)...

I have ever these weird abilities to drain... Whatever I can drain! And finally I have a fucking parasite inside me! That not only lives inside me but talks to me!

(Y/N)...!

Are these signs that im going insane? I'm I ever gonna find out my past? Or even-

"(Y/N)!

My thoughts we're knocked right out of the window, as I hear Weiss calling my name. "Huh!' I bolt up. Shaken up. I turn to face her. " Hey are you ok?" She asks. Looking concern. "Your looking very pale (Y/N). Did something happen?" Blake asks. "No... I'm fine..." I muttered. "You sure? You looked really tense." Yang said. "Yeah... I'm good.." I said. "Have you been thinking about that store robbery?" Yang asks. "Yeah... A bit..." I said. "(Y/N) its normal to be thinking that, I mean it happened six days ago. Just remember were here for you. Don't think your alone here. Just take your time, and you'll get through this." Blake said. "And remember to take those pills for your little... Parasite problem..." Yang said. "Yeah, yeah whatever you say mom." I said jokingly. Yang laughs while Blake let's out a little smirk. "Always the joking type." Weiss utters. "Hey (Y/N), have you been having good night sleeps?" Jaune asks, who was across from us in our table. "Sometimes..." Was my response. Sleeping was still much of a struggle as me trying to study for a simple project. "Nightmares still?" Ren asks. "I just don't know how to make them stop." I said rubbing my temples. "They just keep coming and going. Not to mention I sometimes wake up screaming do I wake up them up." I point at Weiss, Yang and Blake. I fell shame cross over me. "I cant do anything right.... Plus I'm struggling with combat, school work, dude I can't even hold a pencil right!" I pull out a pencil and try to hold it still, but my hand shakes and trembles. "I'm not gonna last here if this keeps up... " I cover my face and just sigh in defeat. "Uh oh... He's going negative!" Jaune said.

"(Y/N) don't beat yourself over it. Your a boy suffering from amnesia and other problems. Just take it slow." Blake said rubbing my back. I saw from the corner of my vision Yang was shocked by Blake's actions. She leaned in and whispered to Weiss "Blake turned into a mom." Weiss made a surpried expression and just kinda nudged her with her elbow. "Don't be down in the dumps (Y/N). You have amazing friends looking out for you. I mean your doing better than Janue. No offence." Nora said. "For once I agree with that..." Jaune said. "And yeah, you have... Well... A pretty extreme case of amnesia but come on,  it couldn't be that bad." Nora said shrugging her shoulders and smiling.

I look up at her. "You two have no idea..." I mutter as memories of my... 'INTERESTING' time at GenTek and and that scary talk I had with Mercer flash before my eyes. "I pity you (Y/N)." Pyrrha said looking at me. Suddenly our surious conversation was cut off, when Ruby comes in, with a massive stack of paper. Creating a huge thud as she slams it onto the table.

"Ahem... Sisters, friends, Weiss... " Ruby's little remark got a reaction from Weiss. "Hey!" She calls out. "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream..." Ruby says as she starts her speech. "This oughta be good, pay attention to this (Y/N)." Yang says as she also catches another piece of food Nora throws at her with her mouth. Mind you, she did this three or four times and caught all of them. "A dream that one day, the four of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had.... EVER!" Ruby exclaimes. "Did you steal my binder?" Weiss asks.

"I I'm not a crook.... " Ruby respons. I look at Yang, she looks at me. Then with both start silently laughing at that adorable comment Ruby made. "What are you talking about?" Blake asks. Laughing a bit. "I'm talking about kicking off this semester with a bang!" Ruby announces. "I always kick my semesters off with a Yang!" Yang jokes. "Ah? Guys? Get it? I'm I right?" Yang's response to that joke other then silent was an apple thrown at her. And some kid going "Boooo." Yang gets mad as a result. But there was one person who laughed at the joke.....

And that was me....

The girls look at me. Surprised. "I- *laugh* I'm sorry... " I said trying to hide my laughter. "YEAA!" Yang cheers. "Someone laughed!" Yang then raps her arm around me and hugs me. A surprised face got onto my face. "Look guys, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events." Ruby says. "Aww that's nice of you Ruby, can't wait to see what you have for us." I said as Yang still holds me in her hug. "Ruby smiles proudly. "Thanks. I especially made sure you'll enjoy too (Y/N)." Ruby replied. "I don't know if I should be proud or scared of what you have in store." Weiss said. Again, another piece of food was thrown as Yang. Which made her growl. She was about to reach for a rolled up bag of chips, but I grabbed it first. "Would you stop chucking crap at her!" I call out throwing at that the booing kid. In response. He throws an apple at me. I retorted as follows...

How it went down:

"(Y/N)!" Weiss exclaimes pulling me down back into me seat. Luckily, no teachers saw. And the kid I obligated with an apple groans in pain, holding his head. "Are you trying to get in trouble?" She says. "And by the way, please watch your strength. If what Ruby said and the rumors are true, that you lifted a truck and threw it at Roman while he tried to escape, maybe just don't use your strength." Weiss said. She had a point. "Ok, ok. I'm sorry." I said. "Your apology is accepted." Weiss replies. "I think in gonna sit this one out." Blake said. "Aw really? That sucks. Well, that's your choice. I won't stop you." I said. "Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team." Weiss says. "I got it!" I hear Nora exclaim. Weiss stand up "I for one think that-" She was cut off, when a piece of pie, suddenly my smash onto her face. Out whole table went into shock. "Who threw that!?" I call out. I turn around.

I turn turn over to Weiss, who has her fist clenched. "Aw that's not good... " I mutter.

OUTSIDE. 3 POV
Outside the cafeteria, Sun and a light blue hair colored boy walk along the sidewalk, talking about a event that occured. "So then we were fighting side by side, and she was super fast and I threw a banana at a guy, which sounds gross but it was awesome!" Sun exclaimed. "Nice!" The blue hair boy said. "Right!? And the best part is, shes a Faunus." Sun realizes his mistake, and covers his mouth. "But that's a secret!" He exclaimes. The boy replies with "Got it." But Sun continues. "And not a " im gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret! I'm talking secret secret." He says. "Woah, chill out man, ok? I got it. I got it." He says. "You better. I just don't wanna screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest. No offense to you guys." Sun said. "None taken." The blue hair boy said. "Ok their just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them, so be cool ok? Your gonna be cool right?" Sun said.

"Dude... "

"Good point..." Sun mutters. The two walk in. And did not expect to see a full on war inside... Or more specifically...

"FOOD FIGHT!!" The students inside yell. Kids ran out of the cafeteria, wanting to avoid the war that's going on. While the blue hair boy was surprised and shocked, Sun was smiling.

(Y/N) POV
There were two sides in this war, Team JNPR down at the end of the cafeteria, and Team RWBY near the exit... And both sides, we're set on beating each other..."HAHAHAH! I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle!" Nora sings in powerful sounding tone. Ruby stomps her on the table. "Justice with be swift! Justice will be painful! *crushes her milk carton* IT WILL BE DELICIOUS!" Ruby shouts shooting her fist into the air, Yang, Weiss, and Blake cheer behind her.

But one wasn't really sure. "Are you guys sure we should be charging in blindly..?" I ask hiding behind some tables. "Off with their heads!" Nora commands as Team JNPR charges in. They start by going on with range. Ren jumps up and with a swift movement, he kicks three watermelons straight into the air, followed by June who also throws a melon, Pyrrha throws in two, and Nora flips a table with melons on top. All into the air. "MELONS INBOUND!!" I shout. "Copy! Yang, turkey!" Ruby shouts. Yang jumps into the air, doing a front flip as she places her hands into some turkey on the ground. Which were good enough to for her to use them as she uses her Shotgun knuckle weapons. And judging by the fist pound she did, they seem to work just fine.

The melons we're coming in fast. But Yang was ready. Ones they got close, she immediately punches it into bits punch throwing a solid punch. Yang would either punch it into obligation or jump back and avoiding it with back flips and insane reflexes. Blake jumps in front of Yang and dives onto a roll. Along the way, grabbing two long breadsticks of sorts. I was watching from a far, taking cover and ducking down when a food gets close to hitting me. "Ah! Crap...!" I said hiding. Peeking my head out. I kept taking cover, I just didn't want to fight.

Because... I'm not sure you know, but I can bearly fight. Because Team RWBY, JNPR, even Kazuto's team has like these fighting styles to them. And they are skilled at it. And to be honest, the only reason why I was able to even last any of the fights I've been in, is because of the Blacklight virus. Without it, or whatever GenTek modification did to me, I would be Litterly nothing. I'm not skilled like Ruby, or have brawler techniques like Yang, or sword skills like Blake, Weiss or even Kazuto. I mean even his girlfriend Asuna was skilled, his team are skilled too. I hated it how I'm so talentless in combat, and if I don't change something, I'm not going to get anywhere, or... I'm gonna die.

I shook the thought off my mind, as I got up to take a peek. I see one hell of a brawl going down. Pyrrha and Blake we're both clashing bread together. Fighting as if the long bread used to make sub sandwichs were actually swords. "Yeah.... Nora is wrong... Jaune is actually more skilled then me.... " I mutter as I watched him and he was doing a good job keeping up with the others. "(Y/N)!" I hear Ruby call my name. "Huh?" I look to face her. "Try to call Kazuto! He if his team will help us!" Ruby shouts. "Alright!" I called back. I pulled out my scroll and went on to contacts. I clicked on his icon.

"Come on man pick up, pick up..." I mutter. Finally he did. "What's up (Y/N)?" He asks. "Dude! Kazuto I really need your help!" I exclaimed. "What's wrong? And what's going on in the background?" He asks. "I'm kinda pinned down in the lunch room, be there's a food war going on! Team RWBY and I need back up! Would you and your amazing team mind giving us a hand?" I asks. "Uhh..... " I think he was on Speaker because I hear the others in his team. "I'm sorry but there's no way we can do that." I hear Kazuto's girlfriend Asuna say. "Sorry but no." Suguha said. "I don't wanna get dirty!" Rika exclaims. "I'm sorry (Y/N) but I don't think we can." Ayano says. "We're not getting involved. I hear a other voice say. But that voice was someone I never met. "Who was that?" I asks. "That's the member of our team I told you about. Shino. You didn't meet her at the time." Kazuto explained. "And sorry... You heard the others... You gonna have to do this alone..." His response made my face go straight. "Thanks man....😑." I mutter. I than hear a loud thud, I look up to see that Blake ended up being hit and Yang was also hit after blocking two attacks coming at her. "YANG AND BLAKE ARE HIT!!" I shout. "(Y/N)! Where's our back up!?" Ruby asks. "Back up is unavailable ma'am!" I exclaimed. "Wow they are taking this seriously Suguha said over the Scroll. " Ok, I'll go and fight, try to help them!" Ruby commends, as she grabs a lunch tray and starts sliding on the table. "Copy! I gotta go!" I said hanging up and putting my Scroll away. With one deep breath....

I run out of my hiding and run to Blake and Yang. I ran, blocking and avoiding anything thrown at me. I hear a loud slashing sound, I look to see Weiss, who used a swordfish to slice some melons in half that was thrown at me. "Go! Go!" She exclaimed. I ran over and finally reach the two. "You guys good!?" I ask getting down to their level. I grab the both of them. "Here, I got you...!" I say straining, as I dragged them to safely, behind some tables and food. I cleaned off any damage they had from the attack Pyrrha did. And by damage I mean the food stains. "Thanks (Y/N)..." Blake said. "How are we gonna beat them? They're nesting us in every way." Yang said. "Ruby out fighting so we dont have our planner, ahh! They're gonna beat us!" Blake said. I look around. All indeed was food, lunch trays, flipped hairs and tables, and a vacuum cleaner. Wait... That's it! I see that the vacuum wasn't even that far! I could use that. Especially with the specific model. It was a large on, and I could see it had a suction function. Perfect. I look over at the two. "I have a plan, but I'm gonna need cover." I explained. "What are you gonna do?" Yang asks. the two then see what I'm looking at. "Not you see?" I asked. "Yeah I get it." Yang said. "Alright, ok well cover you." Blake said. "Ok on three..... 1........2......3!!" I shout. I bolt to the vacuum as Blake and Yang grab any food they can find and defended me. I quickly ran as fast as I could and finally made it. I grabbed onto the vacuum, but it wasn't over yet. I had to run back.

And with no wait, I ran right back to our little hiding spot, I ran, having to avoid any foods being thrown at me. But luckily I made it back. Untouched. I still stop to catch my breath, I immediately turned on the vacuum, but changed the motion to suction. And just as I planned, it started to bring foods back. Instead of blowing them away. Little to hand sized goods we're brought in and will soon be used at my new weapons ammo supply. Finally the Vacuum was full. Right on time, as me, Blake and Yang just saw Ruby get knocked back hard as she flies and crash into tables and foods. "RUBY!!" Me and Yang yell. "Yang get her to cover! I'll hold them off!" I shout. Yang nods and goes to her sisters aid. "Blake on me, let's go!" She nods as we enter the battlefield. We walked in at the right time, as we both see Weiss, still with her swordfish battling with Nora with her Watermelon hammer. The two clash weapons, the sounds of the swordfish's scales and the sound of a hammermelon colliding together echoed loudly as they fought. But Nora pulls off a move that leads her winning, as she smacks Weiss far across the cafeteria, cashing through tables and right into the wall. "WEISS!!!" I scream. I look back at Team JNPR. "Oh it's on!!" I see Blake go off to fight Pyrrha again. While I faced off with Nora. "Hehe. This will be easy." She says. "Is that right?" I asks. "Yeah, I mean look. I have a weapon, while you have a vacuum." Nora points out. "That may be true. But here the thing... " I start. "What?" Nora asks. I paused for effect....

I held onto the front of the vacuum tight, and with that, I switch it to its original function. While also cranking up the level of force it will fire. Or blow the food that is inside. "FIRE AT WILL!!!!" I scream as the vacuum now turn cannon. Fires food, at an extremely fast pace. Nora got a fave full of it and started to run, but not after getting a tone of food fired at her, I fired at everyone in Team JNPR. I then hear Yang. "Nice planning (Y/N)!" She says as she dives in and places her Turkey knuckles back into her fists. "I'm landing good hits on all of them, I'll keep the others busy while you pick you target!" I exclaimed. "Copy that!" Yang responds. Ren was her picked target. His clothes of course, stained with the food I shot at him. As he ran into Yang, along that way, he rolled over a table while grabbing some celery. Two of them. Yang rises her fist and Ren rises his food weapon. But Yang switches it up by throwing a kick, sadly Ren was too fast and he blocked the kick.

"Go Ren-! WAAHH!" Nora yells out as he was hit in the arm by my Food Cannon. "Keep the pressure on him Yang!" I yell as I keep firing at Team JNPR. Yang throws a punch, but Ren avoids the punch by ducking. And she continues her attack by throwing more punches, Ren blocks, but it could only go so far as he starts taking damage. Ren tries striking back, but is unsuccessful. As Yang keeps pressing on with her heavy brutal attacks. Yang punches him in the chest, then the ribs, which left her an opening for another attack combo. Yang jumps up, and lands a very sold down punch, and to end it, a savage uppercut. He flies into the air, but out of desperation, he throws his food weapons a her with intense force, but Yang block one and avoids the other. She jumps up just as hight as Ren, and rises both of her fists, and slams both of them, into him. Causing a huge shock force. Tables and trays go everywjere, and Ren was down.

But unknowing to be, Nora was able to escape her pinned down state, and was not battling Yang. "Ah dang it!" I yell as I keep firing at Pyrrha and Jaune. I landed good hits, but it want enough. Nora and Yang brawl avoiding each other's attacks and clashing with one another. The two then jump back, then charge back in, rising both their weapons! For a brutal attack!

But sadly, Nora won. Smacking Yang hard into the ceiling and through it. Right into the sky. But it cost her. Her melon hammer was destroyed. "Aww dang it!" I yell. "We're losing ground here!" I hear Ruby call out. I see Blake step in for her turn. Blake dives back and grabs onto a row of sausages. She wipes the sausages around, and after a few test swings, she wipes the sausages around and throws them at Nora. They smack her and she goes flying back, smashing hard onto the soda machine. She recovers and dose a roll. The machine dropping all of its soda can inners. I try firing my food cannon at her, but she avoids. Especially since she starts thinking the soda cans at us, and do to the extreme shaking they went through, they would explode soon impact. "Ahh!" I scream as I bearly avoided it, so did Blake. "(Y/N), get behind me! Fire from there!" Blake shouts. "Alright!" I do as told. As I still shoot, landing hits on all of them. Pyrrha, now out of her hiding, smashes her hand onto the ground, and makes all of the side cans fly up into the air, the  send them flying towards u on with one hand motion that pointed at us. "Take COVER!!!" I shout. As I dive and hide behind tables. Blake dose backward flips and jumps to avoid them. But there's so many she couldn't avoid them all. And she gets hit, by a hail of soda. Some exploding some just hitting her as she let's out pained cried and yells. Pyrrha then makes the soda cans fly into a two way wave as all of them smack Blake into the wall, and all hit her at once. She finally falls and crashes into trays and food. "Ma'am! We lost Blake!And my food cannon is out of ammo. We can't keep this up, we have to retreat!" I shout. Ruby's changes into one that showed me one thing. She was serious now. "(Y/N) stay behind cover. I'll go." Ruby said. Running right into battle. "Careful Ruby! Watch yourself!" I said. And what she dose was shocking. She gets down in a getting ready to run pose, and with one warning....

She bolts.

She flies through the cafeteria, running at intense speed, and still bulking up speed. Ruby was running so fast that she started to create a wind current. And a strong one at that. Foods, trays, soda cans, chairs, tables. It was all being picking up by Ruby's run. Of course the whole of Team JNPR was in shock. As they saw the hurricane storm approaching them. Ones Ruby got enough speed, she actives her semblance. Flying through the air like a rocket.

Ren and Jaune saw Ruby fly by them, and of course, them seeing her fly by, ment they storm she made with her speed followed behind her. The two were picked up the the intense wind current that was her speed force, soon Pyrrha and Nora we're also caught and collected into it. Waving and swirling around in it.

Ruby then stops herself using her feet to stop herself, as the force of her run cracks the wall behind her.

Ruby then dives out the way, as Ren, Nora, Jaune and Pyrrha smash onto the wall. And soon follow was the tornado of foods. Which smashed right into the team. Afterwards, they looked like some pieces was art.

And Ruby lands back into the ground, ending it with a dramatic finish. As Team JNPR slowly fall off the wall and land onto the floor. "We.... We did it.... We won!" I cheer. "This buddy belongs to Team RWBY!!!" I yell in victory. "I love these guys." Sun says. Not realizing his friend was covered in food..... Who kinda glares at him. And unknowing to us, from the windows, I saw Kazuto and his team from the windows outside, just watching the whole thing. "What the.... YOU WERE JUST WATCHING!? And didn't COME TO HELP!?" I yelled. "Uhh... Yeah?" Ayano said. "..... We're gonna have a talk after this... " I mutter. But we were gonna have a talk ourselves, as aw crap, Ms Glynda was here.....

"Uh oh... " Ruby said. "Yeah... Enter the dragon... " I said leaving my hiding spot. Ready for her lectures.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 103 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
30.5K 715 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...
58K 876 26
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This is an AU for both DOOM and RWBY. Some things will be altered or changed involving the protagonist and the lore of DOOM...
62K 939 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...