Clexa One Shots

By multishipwriter86

A bunch of different stories from different writers (credits given, of course), I hope you like them if there... More

Behind the Scenes
Love Is Loud
Angry Sex
Close your eyes, I'll keep you safe
They take their shots but we're bulletproof
Springs of Change
A Room Without A View
Down To The Second
The way is long
Suprise?
Prenup (AU)
Faded Lexa (AU)
Drunk Clexa (AU)
Pregnancy (AU)
Fit for thrones
Power Trip
Set me on fire (lets burn together)
The Strength of Desire
On the night before I sent this
On Her Knees
Prologue: Zero Gravity
Autism (AU)
In the Rain
The whole world, it is sleeping
She got me up all night (AU)
Habromaniac (AU)
Maybe they will sing for us tomorrow (AU)
Mirror of Hearts (AU)
It's a bloodsport
Social Media, I'm in love (AU)
Broken Wands (AU)
The ice is getting thinner (AU)
The art of coparenting (AU)
Doctor GoodLove (AU)
Greencard (AU)
That Catch of Breath (AU)
Lexa Woods Does Not Share Food (AU)
Come Hither (AU)
Easy O (AU)
Weakness
High as a kite
Jealousy
Customs
Grocery Shopping (AU)
Accidental Date (AU)
Library Fun (AU)
(I wanna be) your left hand man
Hair Ties
Solar Flare
You are a catch 22
The Old World
Sing your death song
Only Hell Knows Me
Pink Skittles (AU)
Too Hot (AU)
Slow Motion (AU)
The only moment we're alone
On The Edge of Paradise (AU)
Insatiable
The Universe and Me (AU)
My Lovers the Sunlight
Babysitting (AU)
Honeymoon (AU)
Clarke and Lexa Swap Roles
Soulmates Reunite
Draw Me
Bed Sharing
Secrets
Lexa's Obsession
And Your Eyes Are The Size Of The Moon (AU)
And They Met Again (AU)
You are just like an animal, you got a wild heart
Five times Lexa fell for Clarke (AU)
Breath me
It started with a kiss
The Games We Play
LEXA!!!
Palpable Grief
The Candle Store (AU)
Melt Me (AU)
Of Candles and Soap
The Closet (AU)
Abby Doesn't Ask
Fraternizing With The Enemy
In The Clear
Holy Hands, They Make Me A Sinner (AU)
Click (AU)
It's Raining Gay (AU)
Paying For Love (AU)
Beg Me
I Am Hers And She Is Mine
The Commander's Room
Knots
Drill Weekend (AU)
The Girlfriend Experience (AU)
Together
Lost In Time
I can't face my Demons without you
Timber (AU)
Love Knows No Bounds
In My Heart
The one where Lexa gets jealous of Niylah
Falling Slowly
Apartment Wars (AU)
One More Night (AU)
Let Me Down Slowly (AU)
Exiled Souls
We Dream Like Lions
A/N
Clexa Theories (not an update)

Words Spoken After Midnight

2.9K 32 1
By multishipwriter86

By: DisguisedasanInnocent
"It is late Sky Princess." Lexa commented as she stepped into the planning tent. Her eyes roamed across the tight set of Clarke's shoulders, pinched and taut, the woman's neck bent to keep her eyes pinned to the desk. Deep blue eyes focused on pale strips of aged paper, searching the lines marked on their surfaces, fitting the contours of the map to the lay of the land from her memories. "You should rest. The maps will not leave if you fail to look upon them for the night."

"I'm missing something." Clarke answered with a frown marring her lips. "There's a bit of this that I'm not seeing."

"Your eyes are tired." Lexa said, unbuckling the straps that held her pauldrons in place, sliding the armour down the length of her arms to place it on the desk at Clarke's side. The Commander's hands lifted to settle on Clarke's tensed shoulders. Her thumbs pushed against the tight cord of muscle bunched underneath Clarke's flesh and rubbed soothing circles into Clarke's skin. "They will not show you what you cannot see now."

Clarke huffed in a mixture of amusement and annoyance as she allowed her eyes to slip closed to luxuriate in Lexa's touches. "I know." She answered with a sigh. "But that doesn't mean I can't try to see anyway."

Lexa swallowed the smile that threatened to overtake her lips and chose to remain silent. Her thumbs dug into the taut muscles of Clarke's neck, smoothing to the woman's hairline, squeezing out the tension. Lexa rubbed hard, her thumbs making repeated small circular movements, easing the tightness that knotted Clarke's muscles out through her skin. "I can teach you to see." Lexa offered offhandedly, "To quiet your mind if you allow it."

Clarke whined when Lexa ran her fingers down to dip her thumbs under the edge of her shirt. Her body ached to push back into Lexa's firm touch. Her heart throbbed in her chest and lurched up her throat as the words tickled the end of her tongue. "Teach me." Clarke murmured her voice quiet and needy, her body compliant.

Lexa ran her hands across the length of Clarke's back, tracing the lines of the muscles that lay underneath the concealing fabric, to grip the woman's hips. She spun Clarke around and pushed her back against the table. One hand rose to grasp Clarke's jaw while the other slipped underneath the hem of the woman's shirt. Lexa paused millimetres away from Clarke's lips, teasing and taunting the Sky Princess, her breath fanning out across the woman's lips. "Do you want this Clarke of the Sky?"

"Yes." Clarke moaned as an answer. Her words fluttered out of her mouth to caress the dark haired woman's lips.

Lexa descended, her lips pressed hard against Clarke's mouth, her fingers shifting along the defined edge of Clarke's jaw to tangle in thick blonde locks. Clarke slipped her hands around Lexa's shoulders, the fingers of one hand tightening around Lexa's loose shirt between the woman's shoulder blades, and the other tugged on the braids of Lexa's hair. Their lips flowed smoothly across one another in an easy pattern of slip and slide and brush. Clarke's tongue slipped out of her mouth to probe the length of Lexa's bottom lip, tracing the cracks, and testing the plumpness. The Commander parted her lips to admit Clarke's tongue. A moan rose up her throat at the soft caress of Clarke's tongue across her teeth and then back to taste her tongue.

The dark haired woman scraped the fingernails of her right hand across Clarke's stomach. "Do you feel this Clarke?" She questioned as she tightened her fingers around Clarke's jaw and pushed her neck backwards. Clarke followed Lexa's direction without question, arching her neck, exposing the length of her throat to Lexa's demanding mouth.

"Yes." Clarke whimpered by way of her reply. Both her hands shifted to burrow in the fine braided strands of Lexa's hair, tugging on them, pulling Lexa forward to bury her face into Clarke's throat. "Please."

Lexa followed Clarke's encouragement, her lips press against the blonde haired woman's neck, her tongue slipping up the ridge of the taut tendon exposed by the arch of Clarke's neck. Lexa's teeth closed around the tendon. Her mouth bit down into the sensitive flesh. It closed around skin and sucked hard lifting blood to the surface of Clarke's pale flesh, marring the pure surface with light pink marks. Lexa listened to the sound of Clarke's moans, adjusting the pressure of her teeth, and the force of suction to force further high-pitched whimpers from Clarke's throat. Lexa adjusted the position of her mouth, scraping her teeth down across Clarke's skin, to settle over the throbbing pulse point. The woman nuzzled Clarke's skin for a minute, nosing the flesh until Clarke's hands grasped desperate and demanding against her hair, then she bit down hard.

A curse fell from Clarke's mouth in response and her hands tightened in Lexa's hair. "Fuck," Clarke groaned the word falling from her mouth accompanied by whines and grunts as she gave way to the demands of Lexa's teeth. "Please."

Lexa smirked into the curve of Clarke's throat. She nipped at the pale skin twice more before pulling away to tug Clarke's mouth down into a harsh kiss. Teeth and tongues fought, scraping across lips, and digging into mouths until lungs ached and screamed for oxygen. Lexa dropped both hands to Clarke's hips, gripped the prominent bone ridges, and lifted Clarke onto the table pushing the maps aside with the swept of her hand.

"Let me quiet your mind." Lexa murmured as she nipped down Clarke's throat to the woman's collarbones. Lexa's hands darted away from Clarke's hips to the hem of the woman's shirt, pushing upwards underneath to smooth across the landscape of her abdomen before lifting the shirt.

Clarke arched her back into Lexa's mouth. She lifted her hands to grip the edge of her shirt, tugging it upwards to pull it over her head and fling it to the floor. Lexa chuckled into Clarke's skin, flowing down the length of the woman's abdomen to the curve of her stomach, smearing kisses across the lines of her flesh. Clarke gripped one of Lexa's idle hands and pulled it up to settle it on her breast. "Touch me." Clarke whispered as she squeezed Lexa's fingers around her breast.

Lexa's eyes darkened, her pupils blown wide, her lips parted as a soft moan left her mouth. The woman shifted her palm against Clarke's breast, rubbed the firm point of her nipple through the soft fabric of her chest binding, while her free hand groped along the edge of the straps clinging to Clarke's shoulders. Clarke arched her back and shoved her hand underneath to find the clasp of her bra, flicking the clasp undone, before collapsing back against the wooden table.

The dark haired woman tugged the fabric away from Clarke's skin, deposited it on the table next to her armour, before bending her head to take one of Clarke's tight nipples into her mouth. Lexa's tongue lashed against the prominent bud playing the nerve endings into a fine fury of desire and need. Her teeth closed around the tip, nipped and pulled, while her mouth sucked. Lexa squeezed the breast cradled in the palm of her hand, shifting her fingers to pinch and tug on the erect nipple, listening to the sound of Clarke's hissed moans falling from her lips.

Lexa's free hand inched away from the Sky Princess's hip, inwards along the waistband of her trousers, to the buckle of the belt. Her fingers adeptly worked the buckle undone, digging underneath for the zipper of Clarke's trousers, sliding it down before pushing her hand inside the tight warmth. "You're damp." Lexa muttered against Clarke's breast as she pushed her palm upwards into the woman's crotch.

"I want you." Clarke replied, her voice desperate, her lips marked by her teeth where she bit them to suppress the moans that rushed up her throat.

"Do not quiet yourself Clarke." Lexa instructed as she rubbed her fingers across the front of Clarke's underwear. Her lips curled into a pleased smirk when Clarke's lips parted to release a strangled moan. "Pleasure is not foreign to my people."

"Lexa," Clarke groaned pushing her hips upwards into Lexa's hand. "Please, I need more."

"The Sky Princess demands," The Commander chuckled, bending her head to skirt her tongue across Clarke's ribcage. "I will oblige."

Lexa's teeth scraped across Clarke's stomach, biting a series of marks into the woman's flesh, marking her skin until she knelt between the woman's thighs. Lexa gripped the waistband of Clarke's trousers and underwear with both hands and peered up the length of the woman's body as she pulled them down her legs. The fabric tangled around Clarke's ankles for a moment before the pair worked the boots off the end of her feet. Then Clarke lay propped up by her elbows, her legs thrown over Lexa's shoulders, naked on the war-planning table.

Clarke panted, desperate and out of breath, when Lexa's tongue trailed along the sinews of her legs, flicked across the back of her knee, and licked upwards to the juncture of her thighs. "Lexa," Clarke whined, reaching out with one hand to curl her fingers through Lexa's hair, tugging the woman forward into her crotch. "Lick me."

"As you wish," Lexa muttered into the damp folds of flesh in front of her lips.

The woman nuzzles the slick flesh, parted it with the fingers of one hand while extending her tongue to lick upwards across the labia, a low moan sounding from her throat at the taste of Clarke's musk. Lexa lapped at the woman's folds, teasing Clarke with light touches to her sensitive skin, dipping the tips of her fingers against Clarke's opening without applying any pressure to sink inside the wet warmth. Lexa slipped her tongue upwards, across the entrance to Clarke's pussy, to the tight bundle of nerves peeking out from behind its hood. Lexa tapped the little bundle, flicking her tongue across it in a series of repeating patterns, increasing in pace and precision as Clarke's thighs tightened around her head.

"Lexa..." Clarke moaned, scratching her nails across Lexa's scalp, her pussy fluttering around nothing reacting to the desperate swipe of Lexa's tongue across her clit. "Please, I need you inside me."

Lexa hummed in reply, sucking on Clarke's clit, her fingers lifting to push against the entrance to the woman's pussy. Lexa paused to listen to the desperate whines that escaped Clarke's mouth, to feel the tense flutter of her thighs around her skull, and feel the throb that pulsed through Clarke's clit with every beat of her tongue across it.

Lexa sank her fingers inside Clarke.

A loud keening moan tore from Clarke's lips.

Lexa crooked her fingers, pushing two long slender digits inside the blonde haired woman, and tapping her tongue across the surface of Clarke's clit in time with her thrusts. The Commander fell into a simple but effective pattern, drawing tight circles on Clarke's clit as she pressed her fingers inside the woman, sucking on every third or fourth thrust to heighten Clarke's pleasure. Lexa curled her fingers slightly to rub across Clarke's inner walls, delighting in the change of pitch to Clarke's grunts and whines.

Thirty seconds passed by with Lexa's tongue focusing on Clarke's clit, tapping out nonsensical patterns and swirling, before Lexa adjusted her fingers to rub across Clarke's walls on the inward thrust. Clarke's pussy tightened immediately, her legs locking around Lexa's head, her muscles tensing as her spine arched and a wailed version of Lexa's name fell from her lips. Lexa kept her fingers buried inside Clarke as she nuzzled the woman's wet flesh, sliding her tongue soothingly around Clarke's clit, until Clarke's thighs loosened.

Lexa let her eyes run upwards across Clarke's body, taking in the rise and fall of her chest, until her eyes found Clarke's bright blue gaze and held it. "Is your mind quiet now Sky Princess?" The woman asked with a soft husk to her voice.

"Yes." Clarke answered dropping her hand from Lexa's hair to curl it around the woman's jaw. "Kiss me."

The Commander did not waste time in replying, preferring to share the taste of Clarke's essence, and luxuriate in the warmth of the woman's body.
———————————————————————————
Clarke groaned as she stumbled into Lexa's room, eager for sleep.

Rehabilitating the Reapers was proving to be quite the task, and after they'd destroyed the remaining "Red" from Mount Weather, a few of the patients were growing antsy.

Lexa was there when she entered, sitting at her desk.

"What's wrong?" she asked, immediately catching on to the blonde's mood.

"Nothing," Clarke muttered. "Just having some trouble with the Reapers."

Lexa stood, striding over to her and gently taking Clarke's messenger bag, lowering it to the ground. "You need to relax," she whispered, lifting her hand to softly hold the girl's jacket's zipper, trailing it downwards slowly.

"What are you doing?" Clarke asked quietly.

The ends of the jacket fell open, and Lexa lifted her hands to rent the clothing further, easing it down the blonde's arms. "I'm going to help you relax," she breathed, leaning into Clarke's ear.

The girl in question gasped slightly, her breathing coming out in uneven sputters. "What do you mean?" she whispered.

Lexa's lips tilted upward in a mischievous smile. "Just repaying the favor," she promised, playing with the hem of Clarke's tank top. Her eyes trailed downwards, flowing over the Sky girl's body appreciatively. When at last she met her eyes again, Lexa smirked. "A massage."

Clarke's eyebrows drew together. "A mas-- Oh. Oh, I mean, yeah. Of course." What else would she have meant? she chided herself mentally.

The Commander's smile widened and her teeth peeked out. It looked almost... predatory. "Go lie on the bed," she said sternly, arms and gaze leaving Clarke's body at once. "I have to collect some things." She paused, casting a gaze back at the blonde. "Make sure you take off your shirt."

Clarke's heart must have stopped. It must have. Choking out a laugh, she nodded, unable to speak.

And Lexa left, giving her a moment to breathe.

Holy hell... I just imagined that, didn't I? She wasn't... coming on to me, was she?

Trying to contain her anxiety (and excitement), she pulled her shirt off and lay face down on Lexa's bed.

She'd been sharing the room with Lexa ever since the Mountain Men assassins. Lexa claimed she could protect them both, and that it would be stupid to waste the resources of having two guards for two rooms. Despite the fact that there weren't any more Mountain Men, Lexa still insisted it would save resources if they remained together. And Clarke wasn't about to argue. She agreed, but insisted on sleeping on the ground, not wanting to put her host out.

But the bed was surprisingly comfortable. It seemed almost like a nest. Feathers had been collected and contained with cloth, making a messy mattress, and fur was thrown atop that. Various different skins adorned the bed, each with a different texture. The mix-match of sensations on her naked flesh made Clarke shiver as she descended.

Lexa returned a moment later.

"Nyko gave me this," she explained. "It is an oil mixed with some plants." The girl held out the small dish to Clarke's face for her to examine.

Clarke sniffed, eyebrows rising. "That smells like vanilla."

"We traded it with some southern traders," Lexa muttered. "The people like it in their drinks. But some rub it on their skin. I thought you might, too."

"Yeah," Clarke said, grinning. "I'm impressed."

"I am impressive," Lexa teased back. "Now silence."

There were a few moments of silence as Lexa got her bearings. She dragged her chair over, setting the shallow bowl of oil down on it. Grabbing a few thick twigs and a log, she began to light the fireplace that lay opposite of her bed. Satisfied that the flames had took, she strode back to the bed. Without any warning, she placed her knee beside Clarke's hip and swing her other around, straddling her like her horse.

"You followed my direction," the Grounder purred, pressing her fingers gently against Clarke's spine. "Good."

The blonde shivered at the touch, but said nothing. The fire was heating the room quickly, and she felt a bead of sweat trail down her forehead. At least, she blamed it on the fire.

Lexa reached over, grabbing the bowl. For a few tense seconds, Clarke was blind to what was happening behind her. She tried to turn her head, but Lexa stopped her quickly, forcing her to look straight.

A warm drop of liquid fell onto her back, eliciting a shallow gasp, and trailed down her spine, pooling at its base.

Lexa replaced the bowl and moved her hands to gently caress the skin. After a few moments of mindless shapes and touches, she trailed her hands in the oil and began to spread it evenly, not applying pressure.

"For someone who didn't know what a massage was two days ago," Clarke grunted, upset that she wasn't permitted to turn, "You're sure doing this alright."

"I had a good teacher," Lexa replied, and Clarke could feel the smugness.

The gentle movements went on for a moment, and Clarke began to drift off.

Then there was a sudden push, at the top of her shoulder, and a few to follow, moving inwards towards her neck. She groaned, shocked at the sudden change.

Lexa's hands didn't give pause, simply continued to press into her muscles, working them out until they were soft and without tension.

Clarke had to stop herself from making any further noises, but a few managed to escape her. Each time it happened, Lexa seemed to reward her by massaging an even sorer area.

After what had to have been an hour, the tension was gone from her body. Still, Lexa simply added more oil and continued caressing her.

"Aren't your arms sore?" Clarke whispered.

"Hmm," the Commander said noncommittally. "But I suppose your back is done." She stood, and Clarke almost cried out for her to return. To continued her movements across her back. But she didn't. She just burrowed her head into the furs in front of her and sighed. "Turn over."

That made her head shoot up, twirling to the side to stare at the brunette incredulously. "Excuse me?"

"I should finish massaging your body," Lexa explained, her smile dangerous. "I've missed some areas."

Clarke wanted to argue. To explain that that wasn't how massages worked. But she leveled Lexa with a stare, taking hold of the blanket beside her, covering her chest, and twisted to lie face-up.

Lexa's eyes shined as they examined Clarke. She returned to her position of straddling her, running her fingers gently down the blonde's sides.

Clarke snorted out a laugh, twitching away from the contact. The Commander looked confused, holding her hands a few inches away in shock. "Sorry... I'm ticklish."

"I'll have to remember that," she teased. "But for now..." She eased her hands back onto Clarke's body, pressing firmly into her stomach, across the muscles there that tensed to her touch. Over the small clusters of scars that she'd gained in her months on the ground. To the edge of the fur that covered her breasts. "May I?"

Clarke clenched her jaw and closed her eyes, nodding. Lexa's hands left her immediately, surprising her when they stroked her face. The blonde opened her eyes, confused.

"You may say no," she assured her. "If you... You can say no."

Clarke swallowed, briefly overcome at the understanding that the girl on top of her was expressing.

The only people who had seen her had been her mother and Finn. And neither of those relationships turned out well. *

After a tense moment, she nodded.

Lexa's smile was soft. Not at sharp as it had been earlier. She kept her hands on Clarke's cheeks for a moment, moving her thumbs in gentle circles. "Remember," she whispered. "Any time... Say no." She didn't move them until Clarke nodded again.

Her hands trailed down the blonde's neck, moving aside the hair there so it spread across the furs like a halo. Clarke watched as Lexa's eyes followed their movement, as they eased themselves over the hill of her shoulders, followed the sharp edge of her collarbone, and began to draw aside the strip of fur covering her.

Once it was free, Lexa took a deep breath and let her gaze trail over the exposed globes, a small smile pulling at her lips. She raised her eyes to meet Clarke's. "You are beautiful, Sky Commander."

That made Clarke laugh, shaking her head. "I'm not a commander."

"You could have fooled me," the brunette argued, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to her neck.

She continued the action for a few moments, alternating sides, and pressures, and letting her tongue peek out, or snagging her with teeth.

The constant shift in movements made Clarke whimper, tilting her head back to expose more flesh.

Lexa abandoned her neck, though, after a while, trailing open mouthed kisses downwards.

Once her lips enveloped Clarke's breast, the girl let out a deep moan, biting her lip to try and tame it. Lexa looked up at her, teasing the nipple with her tongue and sucking gently.

Her hands trailed down Clarke's sides again, her thumbs digging gently into her flexing stomach muscles as they caught on the waistband of her pants.

Clarke looked down, nodding frantically.

Lexa smirked as she released the straining nipple from her lips, sitting back up. She shimmied her way downwards, gripping both Clarke's pants and underwear, leading them down until they were free on her legs.

Returning to her position, she went to claim the other breast, but Clarke stopped her with a hand on Lexa's chest. "Take off your shirt," the blonde demanded, her voice rasping as her gaze razed down the Commander's covered form.

Lexa's smug grin returned as she complied, throwing off the shirt quickly, and unwinding the cloth strip that bound her breasts to her body.

"Why do you do that?" Clarke asked hazily as the strip began to pool beside her.

"It is difficult to fight when they are free," the Commander explained shortly. Once the deed was done, she stared down at the blonde.

Lexa's hands grazed Clarke's shoulders, slowly trailing down until she took hold of her hands. Smiling at the girl, Lexa raised them up, pressing them onto her own chest.

Clarke's fingers twitched, gently kneading the soft flesh. Her left hand drew to the side, her thumb stroking insistently at the nipple until it hardened obediently.

"You're doing quite well," Lexa teased, grinning.

"I had a good teacher," the blonde shot back, pinching the nipple sharply. Lexa's breathing stopped for a moment, her eyes shutting.

When they opened again, she smirked. "I suppose I can teach you a few more things."

Oh god Clarke thought, whimpering. At that moment, the brunette on top of her began to gyrate her hips, thrusting into her hips, forcing her body backwards with each movement. After a few repetitions of this, she was thrusting against a very pleasurable area, and the blonde couldn't contain a groan.

"Would you like one final massage?" Lexa asked innocently, raising an eyebrow. Clarke managed to raise her head, staring down at the girl as she panted, uncomprehending.

Lexa smirked and began to shimmy down again until she was sitting at Clarke's feet. "If I were you," the Commander whispered. "I would try to be quiet. My guards are right outside, after all."

With that, she gently pried apart Clarke's legs and leaned down, pressing gentle kisses to the inside of her thighs, beginning just above her knees.

As she got high, she began to get more aggressive, biting gently, then licking as it to soothe the marks. Clarke began to breathe quickly, trying not to make any loud noises.

She was succeeding until Lexa reached up with her hands and pried apart her lips, pursing her lips and breathing gently on her soaking center.

Clarke couldn't breathe. All the air from her lungs escaped all at once, resulting in a strangled sob.

Lexa's tongue pressed at the bottom of her, trailing up slowly, curling and twisting and accompanied by her lips and teeth. Once she reached the apex of the clit, she sucked gently, then worked her way downwards.

"Oh god," Clarke moaned, biting her finger to try and stop any other sounds.

Lexa's other hand reached forward, a single finger entering her, and began to press her tongue earnestly into Clarke's folds.

"Oh my god," the blonde whispered, clenching the furs beside her with her free hand.

She could feel Lexa smirk as she added a second finger and began to draw them in and out.

"Breathe," Lexa reminded her, and Clarke let out a startled breath. She looked down and saw the green eyes staring back at her.

The fingers inside her began to move faster. Lexa pulled her clit into her mouth and began to suck, running her tongue over it roughly.

Clarke began to shallowly thrust her hips up, desperate for relief to the building pressure.

Lexa's fingers curled inside of her, and Clarke screamed.

The brunette brought her down from her climax gently, easing out her fingers and gently licking away the remaining moisture.

After a moment of this, however, Clarke reached down, grabbing her face, and drew her up for a heated kiss.

Once they separated, she smirked. "Hello there."

Lexa chuckled, shaking her head. "Are you relaxed now, Sky girl?"

"Mmm," Clarke nodded. "Wonderful massage. You must have learned from the best."

"Or perhaps she'll learn from me," the Commander replied haughtily.

Clarke drew her down for another kiss, reaching between them towards the brunette only remaining clothing, her pants.

Lexa stopped her, gently removing her hands and pressing them against the bed. "Another time," she assured her. "You're tired. Let's sleep."

Clarke tried to protest, but a yawn escaped her despite herself.

Lexa's eyes shone in amusement, and she fell on her side beside the blonde. Reaching beside her, she threw a fur over their bodies before reaching over Clarke and drawing them together.

"In the morning," Clarke assured her, nuzzling into the Commander's chest.

"In the morning," Lexa agreed, pressing a lingering kiss into the girl's hair.

The morning couldn't come soon enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 8.6K 100
idk how to do descriptions basically Clarke Griffin an open bisexual 17 year old befriends Lexa Woods a 18 year old who just doesn't know anything ye...
6.5K 258 20
Lexa is a successful marketing technologist at a growing company and seems to have everything she ever wanted. That's until her whole world is comple...
673 15 15
["๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ง๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐๐š. ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐š...
283 13 1
"So how do I address her?" Octavia gives her a weird look. "Just Clarke, of course. She's your girlfriend, remember?" In exchange for some much neede...