Pokemon XY&Z: Journey of Bonds

Daggett19 által

Since the beginning of time, people and Pokemon have lived in peace in harmony coexisting with one another fo... Több

Prologue 1: The Legendary and Mythical Council
Prologue 2: Lysandre's Goals And A New Light Born
Prologue 3: The Meeting and Pokedex Assistants Chosen
Story Arcs/Special Chapters
Meet The Characters
Pokemon League Rules and Regulation
Pokemon Contest Rules and Regulations
Season 1: Summer
Chapter 1: A Mew Journey
Chapter 2: A Kalos Froakie
Chapter 3: A Fletchling Catch
Chapter 4: Smeargle-made Pokeballs
Chapter 5: The Forest Infestation
Chapter 6: Quite Farfetch'd
Chapter 7: The Zigzagoon Skates
Chapter 8: A Litleo Training
Chapter 9: Comedic Surskit
Chapter 10: Gogoat To Lumiose City
Chapter 11: Fairy Game
Chapter 12: The Torchic Battle!
Chapter 13: Give Me A Pyroar!
Chapter 14: Let's Have A Goodra Time!
Special Chapter 1: Dustin's Journal Entry #1
Special Chapter 2: Steven Stone and Metagross's Mega Evolution Training
Chapter 15: No Need To Be Corphish!
Chapter 16: Make A Bug Buzz Contest Debut!
Chapter 17: The Honedge Path!
Chapter 18: Furfrou Garden Maze!
Chapter 19: Arceus's Chosen Protector and Pokeflute!
Chapter 20: Start of A Ivysaur Bond!
Chapter 21: Absol-ute Fossils
Chapter 22: A Blazing Rivalry!
Chapter 23: The Mightyena Flare!
Chapter 24: The Onix-pected Bike Race!
Chapter 25: Taking Out The Tyrunt!
Chapter 26: Golett To Geosenge Town!
Special Chapter 3: The Strongest Mega Evolution Act I
Special Chapter 4: Dustin's Journal Entry# 2
Chapter 27: Gulpin Some Flare Energy!
Chapter 28: Fighting The Aura Canine!
Chapter 29: Destiny's Blazing Anger!
Chapter 30: Reflecting With Wobbuffet!
Chapter 31: Intriguing Battle With Pidgeotto!
Chapter 32: Spiky Shielding Quilladin!
Chapter 33: Fire Spinning The Contest!
Chapter 34: Sycamore's Mega Research!
Chapter 35: Combusken Training!
Chapter 36: Wartortle Rain Dance!
Chapter 37: Mega Gym Battle Part 1: Triple Battle Vs. Gym Trainers!
Chapter 39: The Mega Rings
Chapter 40: History of Mega Evolution and Battle Bond
Chapter 41: The Mega Evolution Successor Korrina
Chapter 42: Battle of Light and Dark
Chapter 43: Flow-ing with Mega Evolution
Chapter 44: Light's Mega Feelings! Light Gives Up?...

Chapter 38: Mega Gym Battle Part 2: Vs. Mega Successor Korrina and Mega Lucario!

87 0 7
Daggett19 által

(A/N: Disclaimer: Well, folks, we're at the end of the Shalour Arc! And right before the end of the year too! Yay! *Confetti pops out of nowhere* This is also the last chapter I'll be publishing for any of the main stories I'm doing[Though I still have the 25 Days of Christmas 2021 Pokemon facts you can read in the meantime], which means next year is when things starts to get interesting. Hope you all enjoy your holidays.

And a reminder, I need suggestions for Trevor, Tierno, Shauna, Lisia, Anna and Amelia's teams. The Pokemon can be based on their personalities, goals, beliefs, etc., or whatever requirements you guys can think of. I'll credit you and your suggestions in the beginning author's note in each chapter, as well as explain when the suggestion will be a part of their team.

However, any of the Pokemon that you guys suggest can't be any from Galar or even Galarian variants of the Pokemon, as I had not played Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Versions, nor their expansion packs. And while I do have some of the Galarian variants on Pokemon GO, it doesn't feel the same. So, please keep that in mind.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter. Please vote and comment. And remember, all music are from YouTube and their respective owners, and all images are from Bulbapedia.)

(P.S.: There's no opening music for this chapter, as it continues right where the previous chapter left off. Thought to mention that. Also, the inspiration for Korrina to utilize two Mega Evolutions at once in the same battle came from the Pokemon Adventures mangas, specifically, the climax of the X and Y chapter. Hope you enjoy the concept.)

Previously on Mega Gym Battle Part 1: Triple Battle VS. Gym Trainers!: Light, Serena, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor and Dark all entered the Shalour Gym, the site of their third Gym Battle. Korrina decides to have Shauna, Tierno and Trevor battle the Gym Trainers while Light, Dark and Serena watch them.

The three defeated the Gym Trainers, which allows them and the other three Trainers access to the center of the Gym. There, Korrina drops three special conditions for the battle: 1.) she battles the six challengers in two separate Triple Battles, 2.) they have to have at least one Pokemon left in order to gain the Rumble Badge, and 3.) to make things interesting, she's going to use her Mega Glove, and her grandpa, Gurkinn's, Mega Glove, to dual Mega Evolve her two Lucarios at the same time.

When we last left off, Dark, Light and Serena are the first ones to battle Korrina. Will the three Trainers be able to combine their different battle styles and earn the Rumble Badge? Or will they fail? Find out in this chapter!

Everyone's P.O.V.-Shalour City Gym-3:00 P.M.

"This will be a Triple Battle between the Gym Leader, Korrina, and three of the challengers, Light, Dark and Serena! The challengers will use 2 Pokemon each while Korrina will use her full team! The challengers are able to substitute their Pokemon at any time, and they'll start off the match! In addition, Korrina will be using two Mega Evolutions at the same time as a test trial for this match!

"The match will end once either side loses all their Pokemon, either side decides to forfeit, or if the match ends in a draw! If the match ends in a draw, there will be a coin toss to determine the winner! If the challengers wins, they'll earn the Rumble Badge, along with TM98. If the challengers lose, then they'll have to wait until when Korrina is ready to battle them!

"Do any of you accept these rules?" Gurkinn asked.

"Yes!" Korrina, Light, Dark and Serena accepted. Light was on the left, Dark was on the right, and Serena was in the middle.

4 drones were hovering above the battlefield, holding the Gym Leader and the three challengers' Holo Caster, recording the battle.

"Okay, so stick to the plan, alright?" Serena asked Light and Dark. Mainly Dark, given his tendency.

Dark rolled his eyes. "Yes. I remember the plan. No need to treat me like I don't know," Dark grumbled, remembering the strategy he, Serena and Light came up with.

"It's either that or we lose the chance to earn the Badge now," Light points out.

"...Tch, I only working with you two just because Korrina made that decision for us, not because I want to. Remember that." Dark said.

"Then challengers, choose your first Pokemon! Korrina, choose your first three Pokemon!" Gurkinn said.

"Knock them down, Psi!"

"Let's do this, Lacy!"

"Show them what you got, Pyro!"

The three challengers called out their Pokemon.

"Well then. Come on out, Daunt, Shaolin and Champ!" Korrina exclaimed, calling out her three Pokemon.

However, out of those three Great Balls came three Pokemon that they haven't scanned into the Pokedex yet.

The first one was a large bipedal Pokémon resembling a humanoid panda bear. It has a stocky build with a round belly, short legs, and long arms with large paws. Its head and belly are covered in thick white fur, while its lower body, chest, arms, and back are covered in equally thick dark gray fur. A long cape of this dark gray fur hangs down behind its back, giving the impression that it has a long coat and trousers. Its three-fingered paws have shorter, darker fur and are tipped with black claws. It has a blunt snout with a triangular black nose, rounded black ears, prominent fangs in its lower jaw, and black semicircles under its brow that make its eyes indistinguishable. This Pokemon is facing Lacy.

The second one was a white, long-bodied Pokémon with a small head and small, triangular ears. Its forehead has a purple spot adorning it as well as a yellow one on its snout, where its pair of long, yellow-tipped whiskers, which have split ends, is. Its arms are almost completely covered by a large amount of fur that is tipped in purple and split at the end, similar to its long skinny tail. Its torso has one purple ring of fur around its midsection and it also has purple fur on the bottom section of the torso, which resembles pants, and its bottom paws are clawed. This Pokemon is facing Psi.

The third and last Pokemon was a humanoid Pokémon with four well-muscled arms. It has bluish-gray skin, red eyes, with three brown ridges on its head, two of which are above the eyes, and pale yellow lips. It has two arms on each side of its body: a pair located in the normal position, and another pair directly above that attaches on the top of the shoulders. It has black markings that resemble briefs and wears a golden power-save belt that resembles a championship belt. Its legs have considerable muscle tone, and its feet have two toes each. This Pokemon is facing Pyro.

Daunt, Shaolin and Champ are Pangoro, Mienshao and Machamp respectively!

Light, Dark, Serena, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor all pointed their Pokedexes at the three Pokemon.

"Pangoro, the Daunting Pokemon. Pokedex #: 675. Type: Fighting/Dark. Although it possesses a violent temperament, it won't put up with bullying. It uses the leaf in its mouth to sense the movements of its enemies.

"Level: 52; Gender: Female; Ability: Iron Fist; Moves: Night Slash, Power-Up Punch(TM Move), Hammer Arm, Sky Uppercut.

"Can be found at/obtained by: Alola Route 10, 11 and 17, Galar's Lake of Outrage, Dusty Bowl, Bridge Field, Giant's Mirror, North Lake Miloch, Stony Wilderness, West Lake Axewell, The Crown Tundra's Max Lair in Galar or by evolving Pancham to Level 32 while having a Dark-Type Pokemon in your team.

"Weak to: Fighting, Flying, and Fairy-Type Moves. Immune to: Psychic-Type Moves. Resists: Rock, Ghost and Dark-Type Moves. Strong against: Rock, Steel, Ice, Normal, Dark, Ghost and Psychic-Type Pokemon.

"Nicknamed: Daunt. Owned by: Korrina Corni. Hatched on: December 25th, 2016. Evolved: Level 32, Tower of Mastery, April 1st, 2018.

"Mienshao, the Martial Arts Pokemon. Pokedex #: 620. Type: Fighting. It wields the fur on its arm like a whip. Its arm attacks come with such rapidity that they cannot even be seen.

"Level: 52; Gender: Female; Ability: Reckless: Moves: Power-Up Punch(TM Move), Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Force Palm.

"Can be found at/obtained by: Unova's Route 14, 23, Dragonspiral Tower, The Isle of Armor's Challenge Road, and The Crown Tundra's Max Lair, both located in the Galar Region. Or you can evolve Mienfoo at Level 50.

"Weak to: Psychic, Fairy and Flying-Type Moves. Resists: Bug, Rock and Dark-Type Moves. Strong against: Rock, Steel, Ice, Normal and Dark-Type Pokemon.

"Nicknamed: Shaolin. Owned by: Korrina Corni. Caught on: January 1st, 2017, Level 15, Route 8. Evolved on: January 1st, 2019, Tower of Mastery, Level 50.

"Machamp, the Superpower Pokemon. Pokedex #: 68. Type: Fighting. Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds.

"Level: 52; Gender: Male; Ability: No Guard; Moves: Power-Up Punch(TM Move), Cross Chop, Bulk Up, Scary Face.

"Can be found at/obtained by: Galar's Giant's Mirror, Dusty Bowl, North Lake Miloch, Rolling Fields, South Lake Miloch, Stony Wilderness, and The Crown Tundra's Frostpoint Field, Snowslide Slope, Giant's Bed, Frigid Sea, Ballimore Lake. Or you can A.) trade Machoke, causing it to evolve, or B.) train it to level 46.

"Note: This Pokemon is capable of Gigantamaxing in Galar, as shown in the image below."

"Weak to: Psychic, Fairy and Flying-Type Moves. Resists: Bug, Rock and Dark-Type Moves. Strong against: Rock, Steel, Ice, Normal and Dark-Type Pokemon.

"Nicknamed: Champ(Originally had no nickname until July). Owned by: Korrina Corni. Hatched on: May 2nd, 2019, Tower of Mastery. Evolved: Level 46, Tower of Mastery, August 11th, 2019." The six Pokedexes said before turning off, as the six teens put them away.

The six Pokemon's HP bars and pictures appeared on the battle screen.

"So, that's the Machop from the Route 22 tournament?" Light asked.

"Yep! He's excited to have a chance to battle you again!" Korrina declared.

"If you have a Pangoro, does that mean you have a Dark-Type on your team?" Dark asked, looking for potential advantages.

"I would say yes, but I always change my teams for every battle. So, to answer your question for this battle, no. I don't have a Dark-Type. Though Zuru is going to be a bit upset for not joining this battle." Korrina said.

"Korrina, please focus on the battle." Gurkinn gently reminded her.

Korrina turned her attention back to the battlefield, her expression is determined, yet happy, as she chuckled. "I'm just messing with you guys! I know, you all are rolling right in the aisles, right?" Korrina asks.

Suddenly, she thrust her fist outwards, pumped up. "I know you three are great Trainers! So, let's get this show on the road!

Gym Battle #3! Triple Battle Round 1!
Shalour City Gym Leader Korrina Corni VS. Challengers Light Kiseki, Serena Yvonne and Dark Kuragari!
(Champ, Daunt, Shaolin, ???, ??? and ??? VS. Pyro, ???, Lacy, ???, Psi and ???

"Psi, use Miracle Eye on Daunt!" Dark exclaimed.

"Lacy, use Reflect!" Serena exclaimed.

The two nodded before using their respective moves.

Psi's eyes twinkled for a moment. A blue light outlined Daunt's body before fading, removing his immunity to Psychic-Type Moves.

At the same time, Lacy raised her hands, causing three rainbow-colored barriers to appear in front of her, Psi and Pyro, halving the damages of physical attacks. A five minute timer appeared, showing how long Reflect lasts.

"Pyro, use Rock Tomb!" Light exclaimed.

"Blaziken! (Okay!)" Pyro said as she kicked the battlefield hard, causing multiple rocks to launch into the sky. She then kicked eight of them, four each in the direction of Daunt and Champ. Pyro was surrounded in a green aura as her Speed increased, a perk of her Ability.

"Those are pretty impressive first moves." Korrina said. "But we can counter them. Daunt, use Hammer Arm to knock those rocks back, then use Night Slash on Lacy!

"Champ, use Cross Chop on those rocks too, then use Power-Up Punch on Pyro!

"Finally, Shaolin, use Force Palm on Psi!" Korrina shouted, as the three Pokemon nodded.

Champ crosses his two top arms into a 'X' shape, causing them to glow. At the same time, Daunt's left arm glowed as well. The two then sent the rocks flying off to the sides of the battlefields using their respective moves.

Shaolin lunged towards Psi, her palms extended.

"Psi, stop her with Psychic!" Dark exclaimed.

Psi's eye glowed light blue, as he held his spoons outwards. Soon Shaolin was outlined in the same light blue, stopping her in her tracks, her palms just a few centimeters away from Psi's torso.

With a flick of his wrist, he sent her flying backwards, crashing a few feet in front of Korrina. Shaolin's HP bar drop by 33% as she got back on her feet.

At the same time, Daunt's claw glowed purple as she ran towards Lacy.

"Lacy, dodge!" Serena exclaimed.

"Sure thing, mistress," Lacy said as she jumped to the side.

However, Daunt felt the direction Lacy move in, due to the air shifting the leaf in her mouth, and turned in the direction, slashing Lacy in the torso.

As Lacy cried out in pain, her HP bar drop by 35%.

"How?" Serena asked, surprised.

"The leaf in Daunt's mouth. It allows her to sense the movement of her opponents via the shift in the air," Korrina explained.

"Like the Pokedex said," Serena said, her eyes widen as she remembered the entry.

"Yep!" Korrina said.

While that was happening, Champ rushed towards Pyro, his hands glowing orange.

"Pyro, block it with Double Kick!" Light exclaimed.

"Blaziken, (Okay,)" Pyro said, preparing herself for the move.

When Champ was about to punch her with his fists, she blocked each one with a kick, causing each fist to connect with her leg. Both of them do lost about 10% of their HP from this, though.

At the same time Champ had a red aura surrounding his body, Pyro had a green aura surrounding hers, signifying the two increase in stats: Champ's Attack and Pyro's Speed.

On the battle screen, the timer shows that Reflect has 2:59 remaining.

"Time to release the big guns! Psi, use Future Sight, then use Psychic on Shaolin!" Dark exclaimed.

Psi's eyes shimmered blue for a moment before returning back to normal. Another timer appeared on the battlescreen, counting down from 3:00.

Psi's eyes then glowed blue as he pointed his spoons at Shaolin. Flicking his wrist once more, he threw Shaolin to the sides, causing her HP bar to drop by another 33%, falling into the yellow zone. As she stood up, she was surrounded in a dark blue aura, decreasing her Special Defense.

"Lacy, use Psychic on Daunt!" Serena exclaimed.

"Pyro, use Blaze Kick on Champ!" Light added.

The two Pokemon nodded before preparing to use their respective moves.

Pyro rushed towards Champ, her legs engulfed in flames. Before Korrina could have Champ do anything to counter it, Pyro kicked him in the torso, sending him skidding backwards a few feet. Pyro's body was once more surrounded in a green aura as her Speed increased.

Champ's HP bar went down by 40% thanks to the critical hit, causing his HP bar to fall in the yellow zone.

At the same time, Lacy's ear extend upwards, showing off the eye-like patterns on the inside. The patterns glowed blue, causing a blue outline to surround Daunt. Lacy uses her psychic power to send Daunt flying backwards, a few feet away from Korrina.

Daunt's HP bar dropped by 30%. As Daunt got back up, her body was surrounded in a dark blue aura, showing that her Special Defense was also decreased.

The timer for Reflect reached 0:00, causing the barriers to disappeared. The other timer has 1:35 remaining.

"This is just getting more and more exciting! Champ, use Bulk Up, followed by Cross Chop on Pyro!

"Shaolin, use Power-Up Punch and Drain Punch on Psi!

"Daunt, use Power-Up Punch and Night Slash on Lacy!" Korrina said.

The three Pokemon nodded, getting prepared to use their respective moves.

Champ flexes his four arms, causing his muscles to swell slightly. Both a red and blue aura surrounded him, increasing his Attack and Defense stats. He then crossed his top arms into a 'X' again as he rushed towards Pyro.

Daunt, at the same time, ran towards Lacy. One arm was glowing orange, the other glowing purple.

Shaolin, running towards Psi at the same time as well, had one arm glowing orange, her other hand has a green orb at the end.

"Pyro, counter with Double Kick!" Light said.

"Lacy, use Psychic!" Serena exclaimed.

"Psi, use Psychic as well!" Dark shouted.

Pyro rushed towards Champ, her fingers glowing white. However, before she could Slash Champ's arms, he struck her hard in the torso with his crossed arms, sending her skidding backwards by a few feet.

Pyro's HP bar dropped by 35%, near the half mark. However, her Speed increased, given the green aura around her body.

Psi's eyes glowed blue as he pointed his spoons at Shaolin, stopping her in her tracks. However, the arm that has the orange energy manages to barely hit Psi's cheek, causing him to slightly wince in pain.

Psi's HP bar dropped by 12%, while Shaolin was surrounded in a red aura, her Attack increasing.

That wince of pain, however, causes Psi to drop his psychic hold on Shaolin, allowing her to strike him with Drain Punch. Psi cried out as part of his health was stolen from that attack.

Psi's HP bar dropped down by another 24% while Shaolin regained 12% of her HP bar. Thus, Shaolin has 45% HP.

At the same time, right when Daunt was about to strike Lacy, Lacy's ear extend once more, revealing the eye-like patterns on the inner ear. The pattern glows blue. Daunt's body was outlined in blue, stopping her in her tracks.

Lacy then use her psychic powers to throw Daunt sideways, causing the latter to land painfully. Daunt's HP bar dropped by 45%, ending up in the yellow zone.

Right at that moment, the timer on the battle screen reached 0:00. Soon, wormholes appeared behind Shaolin, as electrified psychic energy struck her. She cried out in pain before falling on her face, knocked out.

"Shaolin the Mienshao is unable to battle! Gym Leader Korrina has 5 Pokemon remaining while the three challengers has 2 Pokemon each left!

"Korrina, please return Shaolin and choose your next Pokemon!" Gurkinn said, pointing a green flag in challengers' direction to indicate they won the round, as Shaolin's HP bar dropped down to 0% before fading, as her picture grayed out.

"Return, Shaolin. You gave them a run for their money, and I couldn't be more proud of that," Korrina said, returning Shaolin and clipping the Great Ball to her belt.

She soon pulled out a fourth one. "Let's show them how to rumble, Libre!" Korrina exclaimed, calling out a Hawlucha. This one was normal colored.

Libre's picture and HP bar appeared on the screen, as it glided to where Shaolin was standing mere moments ago.

"Also, just to clear up any confusions, Libre is a female!" Korrina supplied as Pyro began doing some stretches.

"Gee, thanks. Like it's matter what gender the Pokemon is before it gets knocked out," Dark snarked, only to get slapped in the arm by Serena.

"You never know when that knowledge can be useful," she defended.

"Mainly by ill-fated Attract used by someone who spams them on repeat," Light adds.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Like anyone uses that pathetic move anymore." Dark said under his breath.

"Wow, surprised they managed to keep up the teamwork," Shauna commented about Light, Dark and Serena's cooperation so far.

"Yeah. You'd expect Dark to start attempting to take over," Tierno adds.

"If he does that, then he loses his rights to brag about not losing to a Gym Leader. That, and despite his issues, I think Korrina unintentionally struck a nerve with him." Trevor said.

"In what way?" Tierno asked.

"Well, she brought up the incident at Glittering Cave. You know, the one which Grant stepped in at the last minute after Dark, Light and I got beaten by that Team Flare Scientist and her Shadow Mightyena." Trevor pointed out.

"So, in a nutshell, he doesn't want that lost hanging over him. And he doesn't want anyone remembering it." Shauna said.

"Yes. He wants everyone to forget it." Trevor said.

"Because if they remember it and constantly talk about, then he won't be able to celebrate his new victories because there will be someone to bring that one lost up again." Shauna said.

"Exactly on the nose." Trevor said.

"So this is him trying to salvage his reputation? Even if it's not the way he wanted to do it?" Tierno asked.

"Actually, I think this is him trying to prove something to the League, the Gym Leaders, and in a way, Team Flare that he isn't a pushover in their eyes. Not that anyone except for Team Flare thinks that, of course." Trevor explained.

"Time to get this show back on the road!" Korrina said, signalling to Gurkinn to resume the match.

Gym Battle #3! Triple Battle Round 2!
Shalour City Gym Leader Korrina Corni VS. Challengers Light Kiseki, Serena Yvonne and Dark Kuragari!
(Champ, Daunt, Libre, ???, ??? and Shaolin[Fainted] VS. Pyro, ???, Lacy, ???, Psi and ???)

"Pyro, use Blaze Kick on Champ!" Light exclaimed.

"Blaziken, (Sure thing,)" Pyro said, ending her stretches as her legs were engulfed in flames. She then ran towards Champ.

"Lacy, use Shadow Ball on Daunt!" Serena exclaimed.

"Okay," Lacy said, preparing to fire off the black and purple orb.

"Psi, use Psychic on Libre!" Dark exclaimed as Psi nodded.

Psi nodded, before pointing his spoons at Libre.

"Don't think we won't defend ourselves! Champ, use Scary Face, then Power-Up Punch on Pyro!

"Daunt, use Power-Up Punch and Night Slash on Lacy!

"Libre, use Aerial Ace and Flying Press on Psi!" Korrina exclaimed, thrusting her fist outward.

The three Pokemon nodded as they prepared to use their respective moves on their opponents.

Libre's wings and legs glowed white as she rushed towards Psi and struck him hard in the torso, causing Psi to clutch it in pain. Psi's HP bar went down by 28%, dropping into the yellow zone.

Libre then leapt up into the air, hovering above Psi. As she was outlined in white energy, Psi allowed herself to drop straight down.

"Psi, now!" Dark shouted.

Psi, shaking off the pain, pointed his spoons up at Libre as his eyes glowed blue. This stopped Libre in midair. With a flick of his wrist, Psi sent Libre crashing down onto the ground a feet away from him.

As Libre stood up, her HP bar dropped by 40%.

As that happened, Champ looked at Pyro, scary expression plastered on his face.

"Blaziken, Blaze. (Oh my [A/N: Play above clip] Lord, no.)" Pyro said with horror on her face as she was surrounded in a green aura, her Speed dropping by two stages.

Despite this, Pyro still rush towards Champ, whose hands starts glowing with orange energy.

"Pyro, combine Blaze Kick with Double Kick to counter those fists!" Light said.

Pyro nodded in response as she repeatedly kicked Champ's four fist with her blazing legs, diverting the direction of at least two. However, two fist managed to hit her: one on her left leg, and the other in the torso.

Both Champ and Pyro's HP bar dropped by 20%, causing the latter's HP to drop in the yellow zone.

However, just as Pyro's Speed increased due to her Ability, hence the green aura, tiny flames appeared all over Champ before erupting into a massive pillar of flames.

The flames soon subside, leaving a red hue around Champ's body. Champ now has the burn status! His picture turned red to signify that.

At the same time, Daunt went to hit Lacy with her arms, one glowing with orange energy and the other glowing purple, only for Lacy to fire off the Shadow Ball. However, since Daunt was a few inches from Lacy when the Shadow Ball hit Daunt's moves, the two were engulfed in the ensuing explosion before being flung backwards.

Daunt's HP dropped by 20%, falling into the red zone, as Lacy's HP bar dropped by another 30%, falling into the yellow zone.

However, Daunt's Attack increased, hence the red aura around her.

"This is more exciting than any of my other battles, the way you guys manage to counter and do some damage! And that's even without Mega Evolution!" Korrina praised with a regular grin, before the determined grin makes it bold return. "However, it's our turn to be on the offensive again!

"Champ, use Bulk Up once more, then Cross Chop on Pyro!

"Libre, use Aerial Ace, then Flying Press on Lacy!

"Daunt, use Night Slash on Psi!" Korrina exclaimed, thrusting her fist skyward as the three Pokemon nodded.

Libre flew towards Lacy, striking the latter in the torso with her wings and legs. As Lacy's HP bar dropped down by 25%, falling into the red zone, Libre leapt up into the air, above Lacy.

"Lacy, use Reflect!" Serena exclaimed.

Lacy, wincing from the pain, nodded as she created the rainbow-colored barriers, which surrounded her, Pyro and Psi, reducing the amount of damage from physical attacks once more.

The five minute timer for Reflect returned on the battle screen, at the same time Libre dropped down on top of Lacy, pinning the latter to the ground.

Libre got off Lacy to reveal that the latter has fainted. Lacy's HP bar drop to 0% before fading as her picture turned to gray.

"Lacy the Meowstic is unable to battle! Challenger Serena has one more Pokemon remaining! Serena, please return Lacy and choose your final Pokemon!" Gurkinn said, pointing a red flag in Korrina's direction to signal the round goes to her.

"Return, Lacy. You did a great job, and you deserved the rest," Serena said, returning the Shiny Meowstic back into her Dream Ball, which she puts in her bag.

She then pulled out Destiny's Poke Ball. "Destiny, help the others out!" Serena said, calling out her starter, whose picture and HP bar replaced Lacy's.

"Alright, let's do this thing," Destiny said, pulling her wand out of her 'sleeves' and twirled it. "I want to do some magic by the end of this whole thing."

"...What the (Play above clip)?" Dark swore under his breath, dumbfounded by what he just witnessed. Fortunately for him, no one noticed him swearing, which would've gotten him a scolding from Gurkinn.

"Well then, time to get back to the battle! After all, we still have to give it our all!" Korrina said.

Gym Battle #3! Triple Battle Round 3!
Shalour City Gym Leader Korrina Corni VS. Challengers Light Kiseki, Serena Yvonne and Dark Kuragari!
(Champ, Daunt, Libre, ???, ??? and Shaolin[Fainted] VS. Pyro, ???, Destiny, Lacy[Fainted], Psi and ???)

Starting off where the previous round left off, Champ flexes his muscles, causing them to swell slightly again. He was surrounded in a red and blue aura, increasing his Attack and Defense stats once more.

He then crosses his top arms together in a 'X' shape once more as he ran towards Pyro.

"Pyro, use Rock Tomb to slow him down, then use Slash on his legs!" Light said.

"Blaziken. (Gotcha.)" Pyro said, nodding.

She kicked the ground, causing four rocks to burst out from them. She then kicked them towards Champ, who managed to break through them with his arms.

However, just as he was about to slam into Pyro, she Slashed his legs, causing Champ to cry out in pain as he gripped it in pain. Champ's HP bar went down by 20%, leaving only a sliver left in the red zone.

However, the burn status finished the job for Pyro, by causing him damage. As his HP bar drop down to zero, he falls face first onto the ground, out cold.

As this happened, Daunt rushed towards Psi, her claws glowing purple.

"Psi, knock out her out with Psychic!" Dark exclaimed.

Psi nodded as he pointed his spoons at Daunt, his eyes glowing blue. Daunt stopped just inches away from Psi, her arms mere centimeters away from his face.

With a flick of his wrist, Psi sent Daunt flying backwards, landing in a heap in front of Korrina. Daunt had been knocked out.

"Champ the Machamp and Daunt the Pangoro are knocked out! Gym Leader Korrina has only 3 Pokemon remaining while Light and Dark has 2 Pokemon and Serena has 1 remaining!

"Korrina, please return Champ and Daunt and choose your final 2 Pokemon!" Gurkinn said, pointing the green flag in the challengers' direction to signal that the round goes to them.

"Return, Champ, Daunt. You two did awesome!" Korrina said, returning the Machamp and Pangoro back into their respective Great Balls, which she clipped to her belt.

She then pulled out her final two Great Balls, both of which are shaking fiercely. "These two have been waiting for this battle! In fact, they're the reason why I choose you three to battle me first, since they felt a powerful aura emanating off you three.

"Which you two, I already know from when we battle in Geosenge, plus when I fought you in that tournament at Route 22," Korrina said, gesturing to Light and Serena. "But you," she turned towards Dark," they haven't met at all, and yet you got them pumped up." Korrina said.

"So, give them a round of applause," she said as the Gym Trainers start to applause, "for they are my signature Pokemon. Let's show them how we battle, Lucario!" Korrina exclaimed, calling out her two Lucario, whose pictures and HP bars appeared on the battle screens, replacing Champ and Daunt's.

"Ah, so we meet again," said the Lucario who has the armband containing the Lucarionite on his right arm.

"And to the one whose meeting us for the first time, congratulations on getting us excited for this Gym Battle," said the other Lucario, whose armband is on the left arm.

"...Okay, I have no idea what's going on," Dark said with a look of confusion, before he put on his normal arrogant expression, "but whatever makes you go all-out, I'll take it! Because no matter what, you're going down by my team!" Dark exclaimed.

"Oh. And also those two whom I stuck with," he added, indicating with his thumb at Light and Serena, ignoring latter's death glares of fiery death and the former's unamused expression.

"Now that's the enthusiasm we're looking for in these battles! So, bring it on!" Korrina exclaimed.

Gym Battle #3! Triple Battle Round 4!
Shalour City Gym Leader Korrina Corni VS. Challengers Light Kiseki, Serena Yvonne and Dark Kuragari!
(Lucario, Lucario, Libre, Champ[Fainted, Daunt[Fainted] and Shaolin[Fainted] VS. Pyro, ???, Destiny, Lacy[Fainted], Psi and ???)

"Pyro, use Blaze Kick on Lucario!" Light exclaimed. "...The one opposite of you," he added to clarify, pointing to the one with the armband on the right arm.

"Blaziken. (Been waiting for this.)" Pyro said, cracking her knuckles as her legs were engulfed in flames. She rushed towards the Lucario, whose has the armband on the right arm opposite of her.

"Destiny, use Mystical Fire on the Lucario in front of you!" Serena exclaimed.

"Time to perform some magic!" Destiny said, twirling her wand around as she made a ring of fire. She then shot more fire from her mouth, sending it through the rings of fire.

"...I already made my opinions on that matter well-known," Dark said with a flat expression, before a smug smirk makes its reappearance on his face.

"That doesn't mean it's going to distract me! Psi, use Recover to restore your health! Then use Psychic on Libre along with Future Sight!" Dark exclaimed.

Psi nodded as his body glowed light green. As the glow left, the injuries Psi had sustained from the battle so far was gone, as his HP bar went back up by 50%, going back into the green zone. Now, instead of having 36% HP remaining, Psi has 86% HP remaining.

His eyes soon shimmered blue for one moment before returning to normal as he pointed his spoons at Libre. The 3:00 minute timer returned on the battle screen, counting down the time until Future Sight is used.

"Nice try with those moves, but this time we won't let things be so easy." Korrina said, her determined grin growing wider.

"Lucario, use Bone Rush against Pyro!

"Lucario, use Metal Sound, then Aura Sphere to counter that fire ring!

"Libre, cover your ears as well, then use your Aerial Ace/Power-Up Punch combo on Psi!" Korrina exclaimed.

"Understood." Both Lucario said, while Libre nodded.

Libre covered her ears as the Lucario with the left armband clapped his spikes together, causing the sound of scraping metal to resonate throughout the entire Gym.

Everyone, except for Korrina, Gurkinn, Libre(who's already covering her ears) and the Lucario with the right armband, covered their ears in pain from the sound. As that happened, Pyro, Destiny and Psi all were surrounded in dark blue auras as their Special Defenses were decreased by two stages.

"How come the other Lucario isn't covering his ears?!" Light asked.

"That's because when they first learned the move, they realized that if one were to use it, the other would suffer the decrease of their Special Defense! So, they decided to train themselves to overcome that particular weakness!

"Imagine the shock, yet overwhelming joy I felt for them when I found out!" Korrina shouted over the metal scraping sound, which thankfully ended shortly afterwards.

Libre's wings and legs glowed white as she rushed towards Psi, striking him in the torso. As his HP bar drop by 14% from that, her hand glowed orange as she punched him in the face, sending him stumbling backwards. Psi's HP bar dropped another 6% from that as Libre's Attack increased, given the red aura around her body.

The Lucario with the right armband clasped his paws together. As he separated them, a big, long bone made of energy slowly appeared from the space between, both ends held in each paw.

He then rushed towards Pyro, meeting her in the middle. Before she managed to kick him, Lucario sidestepped her, then hit her in the back with the bone. He then hit the back of her leg that isn't engulfed in flames. He ended his onslaught with a single, non-lethal strike to the back of her head.

Pyro staggered for a moment, before falling onto the ground, knocked out. The Lucario's bone disappeared at the same time.

As that happened, the Lucario with the left armband puts his hands together, forming a blue ball of energy. The ball of energy collided with the flames, safely blowing them up in the middle.

"Dang it! I thought using magical flames would've worked. Well, back to the drawing board," Destiny said, not being that much upset over her 'magic' failing to land a hit.

The timer for Reflection has 3:45 remaining. The battlescreen also shows Pyro's HP bar dropping to 0% before fading, as her picture turned gray.

"Pyro the Blaziken is unable to battle! Challenger Light has 1 Pokemon remaining, same as Challenger Serena, while Challenger Dark still has 2 Pokemon available and Gym Leader Korrina has 3 Pokemon remaining!

"Light, please return Pyro and choose your final Pokemon!" Gurkinn said, pointing the red flag in Korrina's direction to signal the round goes to her as Light pulled out Pyro's Cherish Ball.

"Return, Pyro. You lasted this long, which proves that you got what it takes. You just take a good rest," Light said, returning the Blaziken back to her Cherish Ball, which he clipped onto his belt.

He then grabbed Hydro's Poke Ball and, seeing what he was holding, let out a long sigh.

"Don't worry, Light. We'll win this." Serena said.

"I know." Light said, not sure if he was faking the smile at this point or if it was starting to become genuine.

If it is, then that'll help make this easier. Just hope the Battle Bond Ability still works at full strength, despite the doubts creeping in. Light mused in his thoughts.

"Hydro, let's show them our bond!" Light exclaimed, calling out his starter. Hydro's HP bar and picture appeared on the battlescreen, replacing Pyro's.

"Frogadier Frog.(So I'm the trump card for this match.)" Hydro said, stretching himself, before getting into his battle stance. "Frogadier!(Then let's do this!)" he exclaimed.

"Light, why isn't Hydro evolved yet?" Dark questioned, confused.

Mother of Arceus, I forgot that he would notice! Especially since he'll get pissed for my inability to deliver on my promise! Light internally panicked. Externally, he just said, "Maybe we're just waiting for the right time."

Dark looked skeptical for a moment. "Whatever you say. Just remember what we agreed back in the Glittering Cave."

"Yeah, I remember," Light said.

"So there's the famous Frogadier with the Battle Bond Ability?!" Korrina asked.

"How do you know about that?" Light asked.

"Viola told every Gym Leader about it shortly after you and Serena earned the Bug Badge from her. Grant was upset about not getting the chance to battle Hydro, but then again, it's your choice." Korrina said. "Though technically grandpa has told me about it as well."

"So you know about Battle Bond?" Light asked.

"Yes. But I'll tell you all about it after the Gym Battle." Gurkinn said.

"I wonder which would win: Mega Evolution or Battle Bond! However, we won't get our answer just by standing around doing nothing! Especially since I'm waiting for the right moment to Mega Evolve both Lucario, which I'm sure they're also waiting for that moment just to see which one is stronger." Korrina said as her two Lucario nodded in agreement.

"Let the match continue," Gurkinn said, as the six Pokemon took up their battle stances.

Gym Battle #3! Triple Battle Round 5!
Shalour City Gym Leader Korrina Corni VS. Challengers Light Kiseki, Serena Yvonne and Dark Kuragari!
(Lucario, Lucario, Libre, Champ[Fainted, Daunt[Fainted] and Shaolin[Fainted] VS. Hydro, Pyro[Fainted], Destiny, Lacy[Fainted], Psi and ???)

"Libre, use Aerial Ace and Flying Press on Psi!

"Lucario, use Bone Rush on Destiny!

"Lucario, use Aura Sphere on Hydro, then Power-Up Punch!" Korrina exclaimed as the three Pokemon nodded.

Libre's wings and legs glowed white as she rushed towards Psi, striking him in the legs this time. Psi's HP bar dropped by 26%, falling into the yellow zone once more.

As Psi clutched his leg in pain, Libre leapt into the air above him, hovering for one moment. Then she dropped down, heading towards him.

"Psi, use Future Sight to stack it up! Then use Psychic on Libre!" Dark exclaimed.

Psi nodded as his eyes shimmered blue for a brief moment. The timer, while having 2:27 remaining, now as x2 on it, showing how stacked the effects of Future Sight is.

Psi then pointed his spoons upwards, his eyes started to glow blue. However, before they fully glowed blue, Libre landed on top of him, pinning him to the ground. Psi's HP bar dropped by 16%, almost ending up in the red zone.

The Lucario with the left armband puts his paws together before separating them, revealing two separate bones. He then rushed towards Destiny.

"Destiny, use Psyshock to stop him! And if that doesn't work, use Flamethrower!" Serena exclaimed.

"Okay!" Destiny said, pointing her 'wand' at the Lucario. She made a circle of purple energy in front of her, before sending it right at him.

"Hit through that ring with your bones!" Korrina exclaimed.

"Of course, mistress Korrina," Lucario said, using the bones to slash through the ring with a smirk. Only for the smirk to turn into a look of shock.

The reason? Destiny, with a huge grin, firing a huge stream of fire from her 'wand'. "Eat fire magic!" Destiny exclaimed.

"Spin the bones in front of you to divert the flames!" Korrina exclaimed.

Lucario did just that, managing to divert most of the flames away from him. However, some of the flames managed to pass through his makeshift barriers, harming him in the process. The Lucario with the left armband lost 25% of his HP bar.

At the same time, the Lucario with the right armband puts his paws together, forming a blue energy sphere. He then fired it at Hydro.

"Hydro, use Water Pulse!" Light exclaimed.

"On it!" exclaimed Hydro as he fired off the water orb, causing it to collide mid-air with the energy ball, causing an explosion of smoke to cover the battlefield.

Once the smoke cleared, it show Hydro just standing there, doing nothing.

"Go for it, Lucario! Use Power-Up Punch!" Korrina exclaimed, suspecting nothing.

"Okay," Lucario said with a grin as he ran towards Hydro, his paw glowing orange, as he punched Hydro in the torso. However, both he and Korrina are confused about both the lack of reaction, and Light not doing anything.

Their confusion intensified as Hydro soon disappeared in a burst of smoke. "Wait, what?" Korrina asked.

"Now Hydro!" Light said, looking up at the sky.

Korrina and Lucario looked up too, only for Hydro to drop down from the sky, kicking Lucario in the face. Lucario's HP bar went down by 25%.

"When? How?" Korrina asked, dumbfounded.

"During the smoke, I have Hydro use Substitute, which took away 25% of his HP," Light said, gesturing to the battlescreen. True to what he said, Hydro's HP bar was revealed to have gone down by 25%.

"Then I have him use Bounce." Light finished.

Korrina still looked dumbfounded for a moment, before chuckling. "What an amazing way to utilize his current movesets without me or neither of my Lucario noticing." Korrina praised. "Plus, I'm guessing you have a method to let him know which moves to use?"

"Yes," Light said.

"Good. Keep it a secret. It wouldn't be a secret if I know how it's done," Korrina said.

The timer for Reflection has 0:48 remaining, while the timer for Future Sight has 1:33 remaining.

"Libre, use Aerial Ace, then Sky Attack on Psi!

"Lucario, use Aura Sphere, then Bone Rush on Destiny!

"Lucario, use Bone Rush and Power-Up Punch on Hydro!" Korrina exclaimed.

The three Pokemon nodded as they prepared to use their respective moves.

Libre's wings and legs glowed white as she rushed towards Psi, striking him in the torso. As Psi's HP bar went down by another 14%, ending up in the red zone, Libre leapt a couple of yards away, her body glowing as she does so.

"If Psi's going down, he's not going down alone. Psi, stack up Future Sight one more time, then wait for my signal!" Dark exclaimed as Psi nodded.

His eyes shimmered blue for a moment before returning back to normal. On the timer for Future Sight, which has 1:00 remaining, it has x3, once again stacking up its effect.

Psi then held up his spoons, waiting for the signal.

Once Libre's body glowed so brightly, she took off at a incredible speed, as the timer for Reflection went 0:00, causing the barriers to disappear.

If I give the signal too late, then Psi will faint while Libre will be fine. Sure, there's Future Sight, but it just chooses a random target, so there's no guarantee that she'll get hit. Plus, I don't want her to wear down my secret weapon, Dark said to himself.

When Libre was a few inches away from Psi, Dark exclaimed, "Use Psychic, now!"

Psi pointed his spoons at Libre right as she was a few centimeters away from him, his eyes glowing blue. Just as she was about to be outlined in the blue light, she collided with him, sending him flying backwards.

The blue outline left Libre's body as Psi landed on the ground, knocked out. His HP bar dropped down to 0% before fading as his picture turned gray.

However, at that moment, the timer for Future Sight went down to 0:00 as well. In a stroke of luck for Dark, wormholes appeared behind Libre, causing her to get hit by the electrified psychic energy. She cried out in pain before falling down, knocked out.

"...Well, that's convenient." Dark commented as Libre's HP bar went to 0% before fading as her picture turned gray before moving to the side of the screen.

At the same time, the Lucario with the left armband put his paws together, forming the blue energy sphere, which he fired at Destiny.

"Destiny, counter it with Flamethrower!" Serena exclaimed.

"Eat fire magic...again!" Destiny exclaimed, firing the huge stream of flames from her 'wand'.

It collided with the blue sphere, causing a mid-air explosion. As a huge amount of smoke covered the middle portion of the battlefield, Lucario burst out of the smoke, carrying two bones in his paws.

Before Serena or Destiny could do anything, Lucario struck Destiny twice: once in the torso and once on the arm. Destiny's HP bar dropped by 30% as she clutched her arm in pain.

At the same time, the Lucario with the right armband created a giant bone and rushed towards Hydro.

"Hydro, use Smack Down on the bone!" Light exclaimed.

Hydro nodded before holding his palm outwards. A metallic gold energy ball appeared in his hand. He fired it at the center of the bone, causing it to snap. This caused Lucario to stumble for a moment.

However, he rushed towards Hydro regardless, his paw glowing orange. Before Light or Hydro could do anything, Lucario struck Hydro in the face, causing Hydro to stumble backwards as his HP bar dropped by 20%, falling near the halfway mark. Lucario's Attack increased in the process, hence the red aura around him.

"Libre the Hawlucha and Psi the Alakazam are both unable to battle! Gym Leader Korrina has 2 Pokemon left while the challengers each has 1 Pokemon remaining!

"Korrina and Dark, please return your Pokemon! In addition to that, Dark, please choose your final Pokemon!" Gurkinn exclaimed, pointing the two flags in both directions, as Korrina and Dark pulled out their Pokemon's respective Poke Balls.

"Return, Libre. You took out the heavy hitter, so you deserved the rest," Korrina said, returning the Hawlucha back into the Great Ball, which she clipped onto her belt.

"Return, Psi. You've managed to help take down most of her team, along with showing us the way through her strategy." Dark praised, returning the Alakazam to the Ultra Ball, which he put in his fanny pack.

He then pulled out a Poke Ball. "However, your efforts won't go in vain! Not when we have a path of glory to blaze! Show them the fruit of our training, Blaze!" Dark exclaimed, calling out his starter.

However, Light, Serena, Tierno, Shauna and Trevor was surprised by what came out of Blaze's Poke Ball.

What came out was a draconic, bipedal Pokémon. It is primarily orange with a cream underside from the chest to the tip of its tail with a long neck, small blue eyes, slightly raised nostrils, and two horn-like structures protruding from the back of its rectangular head. There are two fangs visible in the upper jaw when its mouth is closed. Two large wings with blue-green undersides sprout from its back, and a horn-like appendage juts out from the top of the third joint of each wing, a single wing-finger is visible through the center of each wing membrane. Its arms are short and skinny compared to its robust belly, and each limb has three white claws. It has stocky legs with cream-colored soles on each of its plantigrade feet. The tip of its long, tapering tail burns with a sizable flame.

Blaze had became a Charizard. And he was giving Hydro a smug smirk.

"Scan him and weep! For after this battle, you all are now the stepping stones to my future as Champion!" Dark exclaimed as the other five pulled out their Pokedexes and pointed them at Blaze.

"Charizard, the Flame Pokemon. Pokedex #:6. Type: Fire/Flying. When expelling a blast of superhot fire, the red flame at the tip of its tail burns more intensely.

"Level: 52; Gender: Male; Ability: Blaze; Moves: Flamethrower, Slash, Wing Attack, Flame Burst; Item: Charizardite Y.

"Note #1: This Pokemon is capable of Mega Evolving.

"Note #2: This Pokemon is one of the only two Pokemon with 2 Mega Evolution. The other is-[REDACTED DATA] Here are the two variants:

"Mega Charizard X."

"Mega Charizard Y."

"Note #3: Charizard is one of the 32 Pokemon capable of Gigantamaxing, as shown in the image below."

"Charizard can be found at/obtained by: Galar's Hammerlocke Hills, Lake of Outrage, Isle of Armor's Field of Honor and Loop Lagoon. Or evolve Charmeleon at Level 36.

"Weak to: Rock, Water and Electric-Type Moves. Immune to: Ground-Type Moves. Resists: Fighting, Bug, Steel, Fire, Grass and Fairy-Type Moves. Strong against: Bug, Steel, Ice, Fighting and Grass-Type Pokemon.

"Owned by: Dark Kuragari. Nicknamed: Blaze. Given at: Level 5, Lumiose City, June 2nd, 2019. Evolved at: Level 46, Shalour City, August 19th, 2019." The five Pokedexes explained before shutting themselves off, as their owners put them away.

"Well, since we're using our first Pokemon...time to get serious!" Korrina said, her voice sounding deep for a moment.

"...Are you or your parents Satanists?" Dark asked.

"Dark!" Serena exclaimed, slapping Dark on the back of the head.

"What?! It's a genuine question!" Dark defended, rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm not a Satanist. I just do that for giggles. As for my parents, well, I don't know about them. They died when I was young, which is why Grandpa raised me," Korrina explained.

"...I've just made things awkward." Dark said as Gurkinn looked away for a moment, letting out a sigh. Gurkinn then turned his attention back on the battlefield.

"Nah, it's fine. Even though I miss them, I don't remember them that well." Korrina said, before raising her hands.

"However, I think it's time for the moment we've all been waiting for." Korrina said, touching her gloves.

The Key Stones within started to glow. The Lucarios' Mega Stones started to glow as well. Soon, two huge strands of energy connected the Key Stones and the Mega Stones, signifying the connection between the four objects.

"Evolution beyond evolution. Resonates with the heart and soul by the bond between Trainer and Pokemon, Mega Evolve!" Korrina exclaimed, as her two Lucarios were engulfed in a rainbow cocoon made of light.

The cocoons soon break, showing not only the Mega Evolution symbol, but also the two Mega Evolved Lucarios.

Their cream fur becomes longer, and their thighs are slim down. They develops more spikes on the back of their paws, which have turned crimson, along with the spikes developed on both of their feet, which have become crimson too. Their previously red eyes are now orange-colored. Their aura-sensing appendages grow longer, and two of them are tipped in crimson. Their shoulders also possess a spike each. Their aura heightens throughout their body, which formed black markings on their blue fur.

"Now that we're all giving it our all for this match, bring it on!" Korrina exclaimed, as the Lucarios' pictures on the battlescreen changed from their normal forms to their Mega Evolved forms.

"Doesn't matter if you can use Mega Evolution and we can't yet, you and your Mega Lucario are going down!" Dark declared.

Gym Battle #3! Triple Battle Round 6!
Shalour City Gym Leader Korrina Corni VS. Challengers Light Kiseki, Serena Yvonne and Dark Kuragari!
(Lucario{Mega Evolved}, Lucario{Mega Evolved}, Libre[Fainted, Champ[Fainted, Daunt[Fainted] and Shaolin[Fainted] VS. Hydro, Pyro[Fainted], Destiny, Lacy[Fainted], Blaze and Psi[Fainted])

"Lucario, use Aura Sphere on Destiny, then Power-Up Punch on Blaze!

"Lucario, use Bone Rush on Destiny, then Power-Up Punch on Hydro!" Korrina exclaimed, thrusting her fists outwards in a one-two combo.

"Okay," the two Lucario said with a nod.

One of the Lucario puts his paws together, causing a blue ball of energy. He then fired it at Destiny. At the same time, the other Lucario puts his paws together. He then separated them, creating a giant bone.

"Destiny, use Mystical Fire on the Aura Sphere! Then use Psyshock on the other Lucario!" Serena exclaimed.

"Okay. After all, third time's the charm!" Destiny said, forming multiple fire rings in front of her. She then shot fired through the rings, hitting the blue energy orb.

As an explosion of smoke ensued from the collision, the second Lucario leapt through the smoke, rushing towards Destiny with his bone. Destiny made a circle of psychic energy and fired it right at him, which he slashed through with the bone.

"Destiny, use Mystical Fire again!" Serena said.

"This time, you will eat fire magic," Destiny said, forming the fire rings. She then shot fire through them, straight at the Lucario.

"Quick, use your bone to block it!" Korrina exclaimed. However, just as Lucario was about to twirl the bone, he got hit by the flames, causing him to yelp in pain. Lucario's HP bar went down by 33%, falling into the yellow zone.

However, he shrugged off the pain as his paw glowed orange, rushing towards Hydro, at the same time the other Lucario, whose paw was also glowing orange, ran towards Blaze.

"Hydro, use Water Pulse!" Light exclaimed, while noticing that the Battle Pulse Meter was slowing beeping.

Since I'm not seeing what Hydro's seeing, nor am I feeling what he's feeling, I'm guessing it's letting me how low the readings are, Light internally guessed.

"Blaze, use Slash to block it!" Dark shouted at the same time.

Both Pokemon nodded as they prepared to use their respective moves.

Hydro created the watery orb, before firing it at the Lucario rushing towards him.

"Sidestep it, then hit him with Power-Up Punch!" Korrina exclaimed.

Lucario nodded as he sidestepped the water orb. He then continue running towards Hydro.

"Use another Water Pulse, point-blank!" Light exclaimed.

"Frogadier!(Gotcha!)" Hydro said, creating another water orb. Just as Lucario was about to punch Hydro with his glowing paw, the latter fired the water orb directly on Lucario's fist, causing an explosion that sent the two flying backwards.

Both of their HP bars dropped down by 15%, causing Hydro's HP to be in the yellow zone. Light felt faint pain in his chest and back, but still didn't see things from Hydro's perspective.

Does the Battle Bond Ability know about the doubts I'm having? Light asked, as Dark looked between Light and Hydro, suspicion etched on his face.

However, the Lucario's Attack stat increased, despite failing to hit Hydro with the move. His body being surrounded by red aura was proof of that.

At the same time, Blaze's claws glowed white as he blocked the other Lucario's fists by slashing them.

"Use Flame Burst point-blank, Blaze!" Dark exclaimed.

Blaze had a smirk on his face as he inhaled deeply. He then fired a orange fireball from his mouth, hitting Lucario in the torso.

As Lucario was sent tumbling backwards by a few yard, Blaze casually brush the dirt off his body. Lucario's HP bar dropped down by 33%, falling into the yellow zone, as Blaze HP bar dropped by 4%.

"Lucario, both of you use Metal Sound! Then combine your Aura Spheres and fire! You get to choose your target!" Korrina exclaimed.

"Yes, mistress Korrina," the two Lucario said, nodding.

They then tapped their spikes together, causing the metal scraping sound to resonate across the Gym again.

As everyone, excluding the two Lucario, Korrina and Gurkinn, covered their ears, Blaze, Hydro and Destiny's Special Defenses decreased by 4 stages. The dark blue aura that surrounds them confirms this.

The two then put their paws together, interlocking them. They created a massive orb of blue energy, as they fired it...at Hydro!

"Hydro, use Water Pulse to block it!" Light exclaimed.

"Destiny, help him counter it with Flamethrower!" Serena exclaimed.

The two nodded before using their respective moves: Hydro fired off the water orb, while Destiny shot fire from her 'wand'. The three moves collided, but instead of exploding, the moves were struggling to over power each other.

However, Aura Sphere managed to power through, hurtling towards Hydro. Before it hit him, Destiny stood in front of him, taking the attack.

As she skidded backwards, her HP bar dropped by 20%.

"Frogadier.(Thanks.)" Hydro said to Destiny, as she walked back to her spot next to him.

"No problem. You would've done it for me." Destiny said.

"Charizard.(Stop flirting.)" Blaze said, annoyed. His words, though, caused Destiny and Hydro to glared at him.

"Frogadier!(We're not flirting!)"

"We're just friends!"

"Charizard!(Not the way you just acted!)"

Everyone sweat-dropped at the chaos ensuing from that. Including the two Lucario. However, Korrina awkwardly coughed, seemingly covering up a fit of laughter.

"Lucario, use your Power-Up Punch/Bone Rush combo on Destiny and Hydro!" she said, getting the battle back on track. The Lucario nodded as the created the bones, their paws glowing orange. They soon rush towards their targets.

"Hey, what are we, chopped liver?!" Dark asked, annoyed.

"Blaze, use Flame Burst on one of the Lucario! Your pick," Dark said.

Blaze smirked as he inhaled deeply. He then fired the fireball at the Lucario headed for Hydro.

"Dodge!" Korrina exclaimed. The Lucario was about to forward, before Serena and Light nodded to each other.

"Destiny, keep him right there with Psyshock!" Serena exclaimed.

"Hydro, help out with Water Pulse!" Light said.

"Enjoy fire magic, suckers!" Destiny exclaimed, shooting fire at the Lucario, who jumped backwards instead.

"Frogadier!(Here's some water with that!)" Hydro said, throwing the water orb at Lucario, who rolled to his left.

However, when he stopped rolling, he got hit by the fireball, letting out a yelp of pain. However, he was soon engulfed in the rainbow cocoon before it left, reverting him back to normal.

His HP bar dropping down to 0% as his picture, which changed back to normal, turning to gray confirmed that he fainted. Not only that, but this confirmed that this was the Lucario with the right armband.

Parts of the fireball hit the thighs of the Lucario who was heading towards Destiny, taking away 12% of his HP bar, but he power through it anyways. He hit Destiny with the two bones one time each; each one hitting her arms.

Destiny's HP bar went down by 45% as she clutched her arms, her HP dropping into the yellow zone.

Since Lucario's Bone Rush was boosted by Power-Up Punch, his Attack stat increased, hence the red aura around his body.

"Lucario has fainted! The Gym Leader and the challengers each has 1 Pokemon left! Korrina, please return Lucario!" Gurkinn said, pointing the green flag in the challengers' direction as Korrina pulled out the Great Ball.

"Return, Lucario. You did a great job keeping them on their toes. Get a good rest, now." Korrina said, returning the Lucario back into his Great Ball, which she clipped onto her belt.

"Congratulations on defeating one of my Lucario! However, my other one and I will show you the that we won't go down just because the odds are against us!" Korrina exclaimed as her remaining Lucario went to stand in the middle position.

Gym Battle #3! Triple Battle Final Round!
Shalour City Gym Leader Korrina Corni VS. Challengers Light Kiseki, Serena Yvonne and Dark Kuragari!
(Lucario{Mega Evolved}, Lucario[Fainted], Libre[Fainted, Champ[Fainted, Daunt[Fainted] and Shaolin[Fainted] VS. Hydro, Pyro[Fainted], Destiny, Lacy[Fainted], Blaze and Psi[Fainted])

"Lucario, use Bone Rush on Hydro and Destiny, then use Power-Up Punch on Blaze!" Korrina exclaimed.

"Okay," Lucario said, putting his paws together. He soon separated them, holding two bones as he ran forward.

"Wait, how can he hit two Pokemon with a move that affects only one?" Serena asked.

"He can't," Dark said. "He'll just psyche us o-" Dark's remarks were cut off by what happened next.

Lucario held his bones in front of him...and threw them at Hydro and Destiny's legs. Since no one was expecting that, Light and Serena couldn't warn Hydro and Destiny to dodge.

Thus, the bones connected, causing the two to clutch their legs in pain. Hydro's HP bar dropped by 20%, falling into the red zone. Destiny, however, have only 1 HP remaining, despite the super-effective move.

"Destiny, are you alright!" Serena asked.

Destiny took several deep breaths. "Yep," she said, smiling despite the pain. "Just wanted to help finish this battle that I forced myself not to faint," she added.

"You didn't have to do that," Serena said.

"Didn't have to, but wanted to. After all, can't let the boys have all the fun," Destiny said as she was surrounded in a fiery aura, confirming that her Blaze Ability kicked in.

However, Light noticed that the Battle Pulse Meter went quiet. He looked down to confirm that it stopped picking up the energy readings.

Great. Just what I've needed. Dark is going to be more suspicious than before if he finds out. Light internally said.

At the same time, Lucario rushed towards Blaze, his paw glowing orange.

Dark, quickly recovering his wits, shouted, "Blaze, use Slash to counter!"

Blaze gave a smug smirk as his claws glowed white, blocking Lucario's fists.

"Lucario, use Aura Sphere point-blank!" Korrina said, causing Blaze's smirk to turn into a look of shock.

Lucario charged up the Aura Sphere and fired, hitting Blaze in the torso. Blaze was sent tumbling backwards as his HP bar dropped by 50%.

"So, that's how she manages to defeat the odds," Dark muttered to himself.

"What?" Serena asked.

"First of all, she uses Metal Sound, which her Lucario trained themselves to not deal with the drawbacks. Then there's their Ability. Can't believe it took me this long to realize what it is," Dark said.

"And that would be?" Light asked.

"Adaptability. It increases their moves as long as the moves in question are the same type as them, which in turn increases their STAB multiplier from x1.5 to x2. And since they're mostly using Fighting-Type Moves..." Dark said.

"So, that's how she earned her reputation as the Evolution fighter," Light said.

"That and her using Mega Evolution. However, there is one way we can take her down," Dark said.

"And that is?" Serena asked.

"We dropped our previous strategy and go with the one I've just made up: we overwhelm that Lucario with our strongest moves so far." Dark said.

"...That actually can work," Light said.

"If that what it takes, then let's do it." Serena said.

"Lucario, use Aura Sphere!" Korrina exclaimed.

Lucario put his paws together, creating the blue energy orb, which he fired. However, the aura sphere he fired was huge, similar to the one that was a combination of his and the other, now fainted, Lucario.

"Blaze, use Flamethrower!"

"Destiny, use Mystical Fire!"

"Hydro, use Water Pulse!"

The three Trainers exclaimed to their starters, who nodded.

Blaze opened his mouth, firing off the flames that collided with sphere, which push the flames back.

Hydro then fired the watery orb to help out, causing a brief struggle between the three moves. However, the Aura Sphere began making it way towards the three Pokemon again.

Finally, Destiny created fire rings. "Hope the world enjoy this magic trick!" Destiny said, breathing fire through the rings.

However, the flames she shot were massive, bursting through the Aura Sphere, causing it to explode, and heading towards Lucario. Instead of doing something, he just closed his eyes, accepting his defeat as the flames hit him.

Once the flames cleared up, it show Lucario on the ground. He was surrounded in the rainbow cocoon before reverting back to normal.

His HP bar dropping down to 0% as his picture turned gray confirmed he has fainted.

"Lucario is unable to battle! That means the challengers are the winner of the Gym Battle, and earned the Rumble Badge!" Gurkinn said, pointing the green flag in the challengers' direction to confirm their victory.

Light, Hydro, Serena, Destiny, Dark and Blaze's pictures took up the entire battlescreen, as the usual, 'WINNER!' appeared underneath.

"Return, Lucario. You and your brother did such a great job introducing Mega Evolution to these guys. And I think they have what it takes to use Mega Evolution," Korrina said, returning the Lucario back into his Great Ball, which she clipped onto her belt.

She then rollerbladed towards Light, Dark and Serena, who returned their starters after praising them, along with getting their Holo Casters, which had recorded the battle before being turned off, back.

"Oh! I have been defeated! Alack, alay! Lady Korrina gave a terrible display! This is it. I must give up my title and admit that your strength far exceeds-- Just teasing!" Korrina said, laughing as she was given her turned off Holo Caster back by the drone.

"But here's your Badge. Boy, you'll be rolling in 'em soon!" Korrina said, handing the three Trainers the Rumble Badge, which looked like two boxing gloves clashing with each other.

"Here's TM98 as well. Power-Up Punch, as you saw during this battle, increases the Pokemon's Attack stat when it makes contact with the opposing Pokemon. Or when my Lucario use it in a combo move. Now you guys can use Power-Up Punch whenever," Korrina said, handing them the TM.

"My parents never had one of these," Dark commented.

"That's because back then, Power-Up Punch wasn't discovered at the time," Gurkinn explained.

Dark gave a smirk. "Then this will help me become a Champion much faster," he said, pocketing it.

"Anyways, after I get these guys healed, along with making some switches, I'll battle you three," Korrina said to Shauna, Tierno and Trevor as she head to her private room within the Gym.

"Okay." Trevor said.

"Congratulations, guys! You did it! And without fighting each other," Shauna said.

"Yeah. Especially given how you like to battle, Dark." Tierno said.

"I only did because it was a part of the battle. As I stated before, you all are just stepping stones for my path of becoming Champion. Especially you, Light!" Dark said, pointing at Light.

"However, I'm sticking around to watch you three, to see how you fare." Dark said, walking towards the bleachers.

"At least he didn't call you a hypocrite." Serena offered.

"Yeah. There's that," Light said.

1 hour later

The Gym Battle between Korrina against Shauna, Tierno and Trevor was a narrow one, but the three barely managed to get out a win.

After they gotten the Gym Badge and the TM98, the six Trainers was about to leave the Gym. However, they turned around when Korrina and Gurkinn called out to them.

"Forgot to mention this. Since you now have the Rumble Badge, you guys now have free access to the entirely of the Tower of Mastery." Korrina said.

"That's great news. The notes in there will help out with the Pokedex," Trevor said.

"Not only that. But Grandpa has a special surprise for you guys," Korrina added.

"It'll help you guys with your journeys." Gurkinn said.

"What is it?" Tierno asked.

"If I tell you now, then it won't be a surprise." Gurkinn said.

"Touche." Tierno admitted.

"Okay, we'll come by tomorrow." Serena said as the six Trainers left the Gym and walked under the setting sun towards their rooms in the Pokemon Center.

To be continued...

End of Shalour Arc

Next time on The Mega Rings: Light, Serena, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno are exploring the Tower of Mastery, looking through research notes to find out more about Mega Evolution. At the same time, Dark asks Gurkinn for his Mega Ring, since he beaten Korrina. What will the others find out, and will Dark receive his Mega Ring?

Light's Pokemon Team(Party):

Hydro(Froakie->Frogadier/Currently blind and wearing aura glasses in order to see): Type: Water; Level: 50; Gender: Male; Ability: Battle Bond(Hidden Ability #2); Moves: Smack Down, Water Pulse, Bounce, Substitute; Nature: Mild; Personality: Laid back most of the time, serious sometimes, excited during battles; Characteristic: Sturdy body; First Met: Level: 5, Aquacorde Town, June 2nd, 2019(Chapter 1); Evolved: Level: 17, Santalune City Gym, Trust for Light and not wanting to give up, June 13th, 2019 (Chapter 9); Poke Ball of choice: Poke Ball; OT(Original Trainer): Light Kiseki

Pyro(Torchic->Combusken->Blaziken): Type: Fire-Fighting; Level: 49; Gender: Female; Ability: Speed Boost(Hidden Ability); Moves: Double Kick, Slash, Blaze Kick, Rock Tomb(TM39); Nature: Adamant; Personality: Curious about everything, want to treated as equal; Characteristics: Highly curious; First met: Level: 15, Sycamore's Pokemon Lab, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Evolved: Level: 45, Shalour City, August 24th, 2019(Chapter 35); Poke Ball of choice: Cherish Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Topsy-Turvy(Inkay->Malamar): Type: Dark/Psychic; Level: 49; Gender: Female; Ability: Contrary; Moves: Foul Play, Psycho Cut, Slash, Light Screen; Personality: Really excitable; Characteristics: Highly curious; Nature: Mild; First met: Level 21, Route 8, July 14th, 2019(Chapter 21); Evolved: Level 30, Route 8, July 19th, 2019(via being upside down, between Chapter 23 and Chapter 24); Poke Ball of choice: Dusk Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Luchador(Shiny Hawlucha): Type: Fighting/Flying; Level: 49; Ability: Limber; Gender: Male; Moves: Aerial Ace, Flying Press, Sky Attack, High Jump Kick; Personality: Views each battle as a challenge, is prideful, yet honorful; Characteristics: Proud of its power; Nature; Adamant; First met: Level: 32, Route 10, August 8th, 2019(Chapter 28); Poke Ball of choice: Heal Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Umbra(Eevee): Type: Normal; Level: 49; Gender: Female; Ability: Adaptability; Moves: Swift, Bite, Frustration, Last Resort; Nature: Sassy; Personality: Sarcastic, unruly; Characteristics: Strongly defiant; First met: Level: 21, Route 10, August 5th, 2019(In between Chapter 26 and Chapter 27); Poke Ball of choice: Nest Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Strike(Electrike->Manectric): Type: Electric; Level: 49; Gender: Male; Ability: Lightning Rod; Moves: Thunder Fang, Wild Charge, Discharge, Thunder Wave(TM73); Nature: Jolly; Personality: Really hyperactive and views everything as a game; Characteristics: Likes to run; First met: Level: 21, Route 10, August 5th, 2019(In between Chapter 26 and Chapter 27); Evolved at: Level: 26, Route 10, August 5th, 2019(In between Chapter 26 and Chapter 27); Poke Ball of choice: Great Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

PC:

Poison Bat(Zubat->Golbat): Type: Poison/Flying; Level: 43; Gender: Male; Ability: Inner Focus; Moves: Bite, Mean Look, Acrobatics, Venoshock; Nature: Hasty; Personality: Mostly calm, then acts all crazy during battles; Characteristics: Alert to sounds; First met: Level: 21, Connecting Caves, July 10th, 2019(Between Chapter 20 and Chapter 21); Evolved at: Level: 22; Route 9, July 15th, 2019; Poke Ball of choice: Friend Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Shield(Shieldon->Bastiodon): Type: Rock/Steel; Level: 43; Gender: Male: Ability: Sturdy; Moves: Protect, Take Down, Iron Defense, Bulldoze(TM Move); Nature: Relaxed; Personality: Completely relaxed, calm and go with his own pace; Characteristics: Likes to relax; First met: Level: 25, Ambrette Town Fossil Lab via reviving the Armor Fossil, July 15th, 2019(Chapter 23); Evolved: Level 30, July 19th, 2019, Route 8(Between Chapter 23 and Chapter 24) Poke Ball of choice: Great Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Mindshock(Shiny Cap Pikachu): Type: Electric: Level: 43; Gender: Male; Ability: Male; Moves: Thunder Bolt, Light Screen, Double Kick, Electro Ball; Nature: Naive; Personality: Happy, small part of him is sad(read Chapter 5 for his backstory), curious; Characteristic: Highly curious; First met: Level: 10, Santalune Forest, June 5th, 2019(Chapter 5); Poke Ball of choice: Cherish Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Honor(Shiny Honedge->Shiny Doublade): Type: Steel/Ghost; Level: 43; Gender: Female; Ability: No Guard; Moves: Slash, Aerial Ace, Cut(HM Move), Shadow Sneak; Nature: Brave; Personality: Treats others respectfully and kindly; Characteristics: Good endurance; First met: Level 20, Route 6, July 2nd, 2019(Chapter 17); Poke Ball of choice: Ultra Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Blade(Shiny Ralts->Shiny Kirlia): Type: Psychic/Fairy; Level: 43; Gender: Male; Ability: Trace: Moves: Psychic, Calm Mind, Magical Leaf, Future Sight; Nature: Lonely; Personality: Likes to be by himself, mostly silent, views Light as similar being to hang out with; Characteristics: Highly persistent; First met: Level: 13, Route 4, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Evolved at: Level 20, Route 5, June 26th, 2019; Poke Ball of choice: Level Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Relax(Snorlax): Type: Normal; Level: 43; Gender: Female; Ability: Immunity; Moves: Body Slam, Sleep Talk, Rest, Snore; Nature: Relaxed; Personality: Loud, a bit sleepy, Bold; Characteristic(s): Loves to eat, good endurance; First met: Level 15, Route 7, July 3rd, 2019(Chapter 19); Poke Ball of choice: Ultra Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Digger(Bunnelby->DIggersby): Type: Normal/Ground; Level: 43; Gender: Male; Ability: Huge Power(Hidden Ability); Moves: Mud Shot, Take Down, Bounce, Double Kick; Nature: Gentle; Personality: Shy and timid, determined; Characteristic: Likes to run; First Met: Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Level: 20, Route 4, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Poke Ball of choice: Premier Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

ESP(Shiny Espurr->Shiny Meowstic): Type: Psychic; Level: 43; Gender: Male; Ability: Infiltrator; Moves: Light Screen, Psychic, Fake Out, Disarming Voice; Nature: Calm; Personality: High levels of intelligence, a bit mischievous; Characteristics: Mischievous; First met: Level 22, Parfum Palace, July 2nd, 2019(Chapter 17); Evolved at: Level 25, July 16th, 2019, Prof. Sycamore's Lab(Between Chapter 23 and Chapter 24); Poke Ball of choice: Quick Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Phoenix(Fletchling->Fletchinder): Type: Fire/Flying; Level: 43; Gender: Female; Ability: Big Pecks; Moves: Agility, Flail, Flame Charge, Acrobatics; Nature: Adamant; Personality: Confident and determined; Characteristic: Proud of its power; First Met: Level: 5, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Level: 17, Route 4, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Poke Ball of choice: Fast Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Light Obtained Badges:

Bug Badge, Cliff Badge, Rumble Badge

Pokedex:

Seen: 205

Caught: 27

Serena's Pokemon Team(Party):

Destiny(Shiny Fennekin->Shiny Braixen->Shiny Delphox): Type: Fire Level: 50; Gender: Female; Ability: Blaze; Moves: Flamethrower, Mystical Fire(Evolution), Light Screen, Psyshock; Nature: Modest; Personality: Calm, peaceful, happy; Characteristic: Often lost in thought; First met: Level: 5, Aquacorde Town, June 2nd, 2019(Chapter 1); Evolved: Level 39, August 10th, 2019, Route 11(Chapter 29); Poke Ball of choice; Poke Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Nymph(Eevee): Type: Normal; Level: 49; Gender: Female; Ability: Anticipation; Moves: Swift, Covet, Charm, Double Edge; Nature: Gentle; Personality: Shy; Characteristics: Likes to relax; First met: Level: 21, Route 10, August 5th, 2019(In between Chapter 26 and Chapter 27); Poke Ball of choice: Dream Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Anubis(Houndour->Houndoom): Type: Dark/Fire; Level: 49; Gender: Male; Ability: Flash Fire(Hidden Ability); Moves: Inferno, Fire Fang, Beat Up, Foul Play; Nature: Adamant; Personality: Loyal, obedient, blunt, harsh and truthful; Characteristics: Proud of its power; First met: Level: 22, Route 10, August 5th, 2019(In between Chapter 26 and Chapter 27); Evolved at: Level: 24, Route 10, August 5th, 2019(In between Chapter 26 and Chapter 27); Poke Ball of choice: Great Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Disaster(Absol): Type: Dark; Level: 49; Gender: Female; Ability: Justified; Moves: Night Slash, Detect, Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch; Nature: Adamant; Personality: Angry and wants justice; Characteristics: A little quick-tempered; First met: Level: 23, Route 8, July 14th, 2019(Chapter 21); Poke Ball of choice: Luxury Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Lacy(Shiny Espurr->Shiny Meowstic): Type: Psychic; Level: 49; Gender: Female; Ability: Keen Eye; Moves: Reflect, Psychic, Fake Out, Shadow Ball; Nature: Mild Personality: High levels of intelligence, have a strong will; Characteristics: Strong willed; First met: Level 22, Parfum Palace, July 2nd, 2019(Chapter 17); Evolved at: Level 25, July 16th, 2019, Prof. Sycamore's Lab(Between Chapter 23 and Chapter 24); Poke Ball of choice: Dream Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Whisper(Whismur->Loudred): Type: Normal; Level: 48; Ability: Soundproof; Moves: Pound, Uproar, Bite, Stomp; Nature: Quiet(Despite recent evolution and moveset, she's still this); Personality: Shy and quiet; Characteristics: Likes to relax; First met: Level: 19, Connecting Caves, July 9th, 2019(Between Chapter 20 and 21); Evolved at: Level 20, July 17th, 2019, Prof. Sycamore's Lab(Between Chapter 23 and Chapter 24); Poke Ball of choice: Great Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

PC:

Silk(Caterpie->Metapod->Butterfree): Type: Bug/Flying; Level: 43; Gender: Female; Ability: Tinted Lens(Hidden Ability); Moves: Silver Wind, Bug Buzz, Psybeam, Bug Bite(Learned it between Chapter 4 and 5); Nature; Relaxed; Personality: Caring, loving, acts like the mother to Serena's Pokemon(excluding Patterns due to them being friends); Characteristic: Good endurance; First met: Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Route 22, one level late at Level: 11, June 12, 2019(Chapter 8); Poke Ball of choice: Dream Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Patterns(Scatterbug->Spewpa->Vivillon): Type: Bug/Flying; Level: 43; Gender: Male; Ability: Friend Guard(Hidden Ability); Moves: Draining Kiss, Psybeam, Aromatherapy, Bug Buzz; Nature: Hardy; Personality: Determined, sassy, protective, quick to anger; Characteristic: A little quick tempered; First met; Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Alexa's Training session, June 12th, 2019(between Chapter 8 and 9); Poke Ball of choice: Luxury Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Flow(Mudkip->Marshtomp): Type: Water/Ground; Level: 43; Gender: Male; Ability: Torrent; Moves: Muddy Water, Protect, Scald(TM Move), Earthquake; Nature: Relaxed; Personality: Goes with the flow, always calm; Characteristics: Capable of taking hits; First met: Level: 15, Sycamore's Pokemon Lab, Lumiose City, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Evolved at: Level 26, Battle Chateau, July 3rd, 2019(Chapter 20); Poke Ball of choice: Dive Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Spray(Panpour): Type: Water; Level: 43; Gender: Male; Ability: Torrent(Hidden Ability); Moves: Acrobatics, Scald(TM Move), Crunch, Brine; Nature: Quiet; Personality: Laid back, silent most of the time, goes with the flow; Characteristic: Likes to relax; First met: Level: 9, Santalune Forest, June 5th, 2019(Chapter 5); Poke Ball of choice: Friend Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Dazzle(Ralts->Kirlia): Type: Psychic-Fairy; Level: 43; Gender: Female; Ability: Synchronize; Moves: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss; Nature: Gentle; Personality: Sweet and caring, even to Blade; Characteristics: Strong willed; First met: Level: 13, Route 4, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Evolved: Level: 28, Route 8, July 14th, 2019; Poke Ball of choice: Heal Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Plume(Archen->Archeops): Type: Rock/Flying; Level: 43; Gender: Female; Ability: Defeatist; Moves: Pluck, Ancient Power, Crunch, Rock Tomb(TM39); Nature: Careful; Personality: Shy and careful, yet kind; Characteristics: Alert to sounds; First met: Level: 25, Ambrette Town Fossil Lab via reviving the Plume Fossil, July 15th, 2019(Chapter 23); Evolved at: Level 37, Prof. Sycamore's Lab, Lumiose City, August 6th, 2019(In between Chapter 26 and Chapter 27) Poke Ball of choice: Great Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Serena's Obtained Badge:

Bug Badge, Cliff Badge, Rumble Badge

Serena's Obtained Ribbon(s):

Camphrier Ribbon

Pokedex:

Seen: 205

Caught: 24

(A/N: And so we end one of the two arcs that I've been waiting for a while[Okay, two years, but still]. Not only is this the beginning of the character developments for the characters going onwards, but this is the penultimate arc for the summer portion of this story. It's been a journey getting to this point, but it was worth it. The next arc will be the last arc for the summer portion of this story.

However, I want to thank all of you, dear readers. Not only have you all been with me since I started this story all the way to this point, but you all helped this story reach 5K views. So, thank you.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy your holidays. Have a Marill Christmas and a Hoppip New Year! And see you all next year, when I get to developing more of this story. And enjoy the song below!)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

26.9K 392 12
Bunch of one-shots about Ash's Greninja and Ash, mostly Ash-Greninja returns because there aren't enough of those. I guess everyone's busy writing th...
11.3K 150 29
The world of Pokémon takes a new spin on this classic fairytale. After her father leaves on a trip, Pokémon trainer Duchess Ella is reduced to a serv...
4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...
35.5K 523 34
[Discontinued] Professor Cerise takes a trip to Galar and will be there for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, Goh and Ash stay in Alola for the time bein...