touch (bucky barns x reader)

By bucky_parker_rodgers

Ex hydra assassin turned avenger. Powers of unthinkable proportion. You. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BUCKYBARNS #... More

the rescue
pain
free falling
energy.
scream
smile
combat
touch
wake up.
pancakes and chicken
wakanda
tests
fresh air.
help.
sleep.
goodbyes
call
target confirmed
IMPORTANT A/N
good vibrations
well shit
the good fight pt. 2
control
recovery.
who?
quick question a/n
fire
water
earth
air
telikanisis.
flight.
oh shit
oh shit pt.2
go faster
home again
fuck this.
work
goodbye.
where did you go
not with out you
connected
publicity
come back to me.
connect
holy shit
taken.
avengers
assemble.
a/n
what did they do to you.
ouch
reunion
Peter parker
City lights
city lights pt.2
I got tagged( not a chapter)
city lights pt.3
city lights pt.4
city lights pt.5
separation
we find the defendant
quick question a/n
doll
a/n saying goodbye.
home
an important update a/n
another update a/n
home pt2
edge
space?
...
.....
A/N

the good fight.

14.6K 351 510
By bucky_parker_rodgers

*Bucky's pov*

Steve gives me a little half smile.

Steve" then let's get this mission over with so we can get you home to your girl."

I roll my eyes

Bucky" she's not my girl, punk."

He gives a full smile

Steve" not yet, jerk"

I stand and give him a playful shove twords the door, and we walk out where Nat and clint are getting ready to do the vibe.

Steve hands them both ear pieces and then goes over to the computer, putting the live feed from the street cameras on the screen.

Steve" alright you two, you ready."

Clint and Nat both nod.

Nat" see you on the other aside"

Steve" don't forget that it's ten seconds after the coffee cup is thrown away."

They both nod again then walk out the door. About ten minutes later Clint pops in to frame. He walks over to the bench and sits pulling out a book and pretending to read. And then 7 minutes later Nat walks into frame, going and purchasing a cup of coffee.

Nat walks around the park twice, casually slipping the micro exsplosive into the drink.

Nat" moving in to deliver payload."

She casually walks up to the sewer grate and dumps the coffee down.

Nat" money has been delivered."

She then walks over to the trash can and throws out her cup and keeps walking.

Clint drops the vibe on the ground discreetly.

Clint" wire transfer set."

10 seconds pass, then an exsplosion rocks the ground.

Clint and Nat act as if they are scared.

Nat" payload sent"

We all hold our breaths.

Clint" transaction completed."

We all let out a breath of relief.

Steve" alright guys. Nat wait 20 minutes then come back, Clint wait thirty then come back. Take different routes. And make sure you aren't followed. Good work."

Nat"see you back at base."

Clint" see you soon."

Steve then calls Tony and tells him the vibe was successful and that as soon as Clint gets back he'll send in the info.

1 hour later

Clint and Natasha walk through the door. All of us let out a sigh from all the tension of the fear that something would go wrong. Clint hands the vibe to Nat, and she plugs it in to the computer, downloading the information and sending it to Tony.

Nat" баки, да? она казалась немного расстроенной, когда ты разговаривал с ней по видео."
(bucky, is y/n ok? she sounded kind of upset when you were video calling with her.)

Bucky"она так хорошо, как она может быть. у нее действительно плохие кошмары."
(shes as ok as she can be. shes having really bad nightmares.)

Nat looks at me with a sad smile.

A video call comes in from Tony.

Tony" alright I sent you the schematics of the base. There's actually three entry points. This place is a lot bigger then we thought. My suggestion is to go in through entrance 3. It looks like it's in the woods so there won't be any civilians around. Just make sure two of you keep an eye on the other exits so no one escapes. Be safe guys."

The call ends and nat pulls up the schematics of the base. It shows about 75 people total. It's three levels, and there is a room with 4, what looks to be gaurds, in front of it. It's in the direct middle of the compound.

Bucky" I bet you that's where they are keeping all the files. No other room has people standing in front of it like that. And the way they are standing is typical military. There's four of them, so two on each side. It's standard. It's also in the middle of the compound."

Steve" alright. I say for now we find the other entrances and monitor them for a day or two, to see how much activity they have. Then let's make a plan to go in."

Everyone nods there head in agreement.

Steve" alright Bucky, nat, wanda, and me will go set up the cameras, you guys keep monitoring the entrance we already know of."

Again we all nod our head in agreement.

Me, Wanda, Nat, and Steve go suit up and make sure we all have some sort of weapon. Well, except for Wanda because she can do the mind thingy.

1 hour later

Steve" ok, base entrance is about 100 yards away. Wanda do our think you can get the camera on one of the trees?"

She looks out.

Wanda" I need to get closer."

Steve nods his head. We all look around us through the trees to see if we see anyone. So far we haven seen anybody but still. We slowly walk twords the entrance.

Two gaurds stand outside with weapons.

Bucky" ok I got two gaurds at the entrance anyone else see anything?"

They all shake their head.

Steve" alright Wanda you close enough?"

She nods her head and Steve hands her the camera after turning it on. She ueses her powers to secure it on a tree.

Steve presses on his ear to talk into the com.

Steve" how's the camera do we have visual?"

He listens litsen's to the reply then looks at Wanda

Steve" little to the left."

She uses her powers to turn the camera.

Steve nods his head the gives a thumbs up.

Steve" alright guys fall back."

2 hours later at the next entrance.

Same thing goes down and we're In and out In 20 minutes.

We go back to base and head up to our rooms.

Steve" hey any activity"

He says as we enter.

Clint" cam 2 had a gaurd change. Wrote down the time so we can keep track of patterns."

Steve nods his head then sits down on one of the chairs.

Steve" and now, we wait."

Your pov.

You grunt. Sending another blow to the punching bag.

You hear someone walk in to the room but just continue punching.

Sam"damn chika, what that punching bag ever do to you?"

You turn to him with a shrug then turn back to the punching bag and start kicking.

After 15 straight minutes of you assulting the punching bag, you have tears coming down your face, and you kick the bag so hard it flies off the wall.

You stand there breathing heavily trying not to sob.

Sam" wanna talk about it?"

You turn to look at him.

You" I'm so fucked up."

Sam" we all are y/n."

You" Sam, I can't even hug someone with out killing them. I'll never be able to love someone without the constant fear that one day I'll snap and murder them in cold blood. I'll never be able to walk around in a bathing suit because of all of the hidious scars I have. I can even wear a t-shirt because if I accidentally brush up against another living thing it will die.i can't have kids, not to mention If I tried to do that with someone, they would die. I can't even remember my own family. My parents. The people who brought me into this world, are just a blank in my mind. All I can remember is getting beaten, and killing people.  I'm not a human. I'm a fucking monster."

Sam" y/n, you are human. The fact that your so upset proves that. If you were a true monster you wouldn't feel anything. Emotions make us human. You'll figure this out. And we'll all be right beside you while you do. Everyone of us has demons. And it our job to figure out how to coexist with them. It's hard, but it can be done.remeber what Dumbledore said. "Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"

Suddenly there's a pain in your head, and you scream.

"Y/n!! Stop!!"

You see a boy, a young boy. Maybe 10 or 11.

He's laughing and it looks like your tikling him.

You both are on a couch.

You let out a laugh.

You pull him in close and start snuggling him.

You turn your attention to the tv.

" Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"

You" did you hear that peter? I want you to remember that ok. And I want you to know that I will always love you no matter what."

The little boy looks up at you with a smile.

Peter" I love you to sissy"

You smile down at him and kiss his head.

He lays his head back down.

Your eyes open and you gasp.

Your on your hands and knees, with tears streaming out of your eyes.

Sam" y/n, can you hear me? What happened are you ok?!"

You" peter."

You whisper

Sam" what?"

You" peter."

You say louder.

Sam" who is peter?"

You look up at him.

You" I think he was, or is... My little brother."

A/n

Welp! Hello loves! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! "You" had your first flashback!! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!!! Vote and comment, because the more feed back I get the faster I write and post.

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

  -R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙀 π™’π™žπ™¨π™©π™–π™ π™šπ™¨. 𝙉𝙀 𝙙𝙀-π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨. 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™€π™–π™˜π™ π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§. π™π™π™žπ™¨ π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝙀𝙛 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™‡π™žπ™«π™šπ™¨.
767K 21.2K 37
A girl with special powers, mind wiped by Hydra, has to be rescued by the Avengers. She has trouble fitting in and coming to terms with what she's do...
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes β€’ Steve β€’ Tony β€’ Thor β€’ Bruce β€’ Natasha β€’ Clint β€’ Pietro β€’ Wanda β€’ Bucky β€’ Peter β€’ Loki β€’ Sam β€’ T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...
37.6K 400 14
Imagines/Preferences about your favorite heros β€’Iron Man/Tony Stark β€’Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider β€’Captain America/Steve Rogers β€’Spider-Man/Peter Park...