Dare To Dream

By ScrxptumAmore

The crowd started roaring. The boys that I always adored and the girls that are now my sisters stood up and c... More

|Prologue|
Chapter~ 1 'Back From Summer. Bummer!'
Chapter~ 2 'The Unexpected'
Chapter~ 3 'Busy Isn't The Word.'
Chapter~ 4 'Can This Get Any Better?'
Chapter~ 5 'Truth or Dare?'
Chapter~ 6 'Run For Your Lives!'
Chapter~ 7 'Hide and Seek'
Chapter~ 8 'Girls Day Out'
Chapter~ 9 'Karaoke?'
Chapter~ 10 'Long Time No See.'
Chapter~ 11 'Fake'
Chapter~12 'Sleeping Beauty'
Chapter~13 'I'm all alone.'
Chapter~ 14 'A Family'
Chapter~15 'Surprise!'
Chapter~16 'We're back!'
Chapter~17 'Start Anew'
Chapter~ 18 'No More Hiding.'
Chapter~ 19 'What Did I Just Read?'
Chapter~ 20 'Should I Ignore?'
Chapter~ 21 'Forget It All'
Chapter~ 22 "Lame"
Chapter~23 'Everything Changed'
Chapter~24 'Four in One'
Chapter~ 25 'Why this?'
Chapter ~ 26 'Do They?'
Chapter~ 27 'I Finally Understand'
Chapter~28 'I Just Wish'
Chapter~ 29 'Legal!'
Chapter~ 30 'The Bomb'
Chapter~31 'Only Praying'
Chapter~32 "She Loves Him."
Chapter~ 33 'The Reunion'
Chapter~ 34 'Goodbye For Now."
Chapter~ 35 'Just Dance'
Chapter~ 36 'Life is Unfair'
Chapter~ 37 'The News.'
Chapter~ 38 'Mind is Blown'
Chapter~ 39 'Oath'
Chapter~ 40 'Not a Celebrity Crush'
Author's Note =)

Dare To Dream~ Epilogue

101 10 2
By ScrxptumAmore

Dare To Dream~ Epilogue

"I'm so excited for you!" Jessica exclaims, clapping her hands excitedly.

"I'm excited for you, too!" I mimic her actions, smiling widely.

"Do that later, Izzy. You're in the backstage of your first concert ever! How cool is that, hmm?" She gushes.

"I know. I still can't believe it, Jessica. I'm here. I'm finally happy."

This is it. My long planned dream is finally a reality. I'm about to start performing in 20 minutes!

"I'm so happy for you, Izzy! I really am."

"I'm so proud and happy of you too, Jess. You did it! You have your own dance crew!" I try not to fan-girl.

"This is too good to be true," she states. I nod, looking at the mirror.

In front of me is a girl with sparkly, chocolate brown eyes and curly hair. She's wearing a proud, happy grin that would light up the whole world. Next to her is a girl with crystal blue eyes and wavy dirty blonde hair. Her grin mirrors her friend's, proud and happy.

I stare at my reflection in awe. I've never been so happy before. I have everything I ever wished for. Friends forever, a lovely boyfriend, an amazing family and a massively dedicated crowd of fans. Yes, there are a few imperfections in my life. However, these imperfections made me the person I am now.

All I can ever say now is that I'm extremely happy and loved. I've never been so happy before, and I undoubtedly find that the most important feeling anyone could ever have.

"Ms. Isabella? Someone wants to see you. She says her name is Taylor." My manager says, breaking my train of thoughts.

What?

She's back.

"Yeah, sure, l-let her in," I stutter. Lisa, my manager, nods and walks away, probably heading to get Taylor.

What is she doing here?

The door slowly opens, revealing the figure I used to dread the most.

"You've gained weight. And I thought people get prettier, not uglier,"

"Exactly! It's your dream. Oh, I know it's your stupid dream that's stealing my spotlight and popularity. Now, all you have to do is remember, Isabella. Remember that every time you get closer to that dream of yours, I'll always be there to ruin everything for you. Always."

"H-hi, Isabella." I was once again snapped out of my thoughts. Taylor smiles shyly, which is a smile I barely saw on her face.

"Hey." I smile back.

Oh, God, this is so awkward.

"So, you're here." She stifles an awkward laugh.

"Ha-ha, yes, I am."

She actually looks genuinely sweet. She looks different. She sounds different. I don't know why or how. But all I know is that nonetheless, it's a good difference.

"Isabella, I wanted to come and say I'm sor-" I interrupt her.

"No, Taylor. It's-"

"Please let me continue, Isabella. I need this." She looks at me, her eyes pleading. I stay quiet, giving her the permission to continue.

"I know I've been wrong. I've been wrong all along. I've been ruthless. I've been mean. I've been unbearable. And I did anything and everything to ruin any good person's life. It's just now that I realized, none of what I'm doing will drag me anywhere useful. None of what I'm doing will do me good.

"I've watched many people wearing happy smiles and stifling genuine laughs. I've seen many people grow and become someone independent and important in our community. I've seen many people do what they love and what makes them happy and successful. I've seen you, Isabella. I've seen you become someone I've underestimated. Look at you. You're a star now. You're here, preparing to sing in front of thousands of fans coming to see you.

"I've tried more than once to ruin you. But I've got to admit that I was completely jealous of who you are. You are beautiful, you've got amazing talents and friends. You have real friends who care for you. It was only now that I realized that all I'm actually doing is pushing everyone away instead of keeping them close when I'm able to. It was only now that I realized I'm supposed to be making real friends instead of enemies. So, I knew I had to change. For the better.

"And I knew the first step I had to make is come apologize to you and Jessica for all the hard times I gave you. Especially you, Isabella. I'm really sorry. I really am. I hope you would forgive me, and I wish you all the best. I'm one of your fans."

I just stood there, looking at her tear strained face. I felt so bad. She wasn't as bad I thought. At least she found out who she's really supposed to be.

"I accept your apology, Taylor. And from now on, you and I are friends." I beam, and then look back at Jessica. She hesitates before saying, "Yeah, from now on, we're friends."

"Well, I better go catch my seat. Don't want to miss your show!" She squeals excitedly, hugging us both.

I laugh happily at her change of mood.

"Good luck!" She winks at me, hopping away.

I take a deep breath.

"What was she doing here?" Liam asks me, as he went in. The boys were following behind him, smiling.

"She actually apologized. Nicely," I state, happily.

"Tell me about it later, okay? You ready, love?" The butterflies fly once more. I nod, blushing.

"Perfect. You can do this, alright? I want you to go out there and rock the stage." He softly kisses my cheek before shooing me towards the stage. I give Jessica a hug and look over to the boys and girls who were already giving me their thumbs up. I take one last breath, clutching the microphone between my hands, tightly yet carefully.

This is it. My dream is true. I'm the singer I've always been daydreaming I was. I'm now on stage, about to sing my first single. I can feel the air around me. The fans are chanting, waiting in anticipation. My family is just right there, in the front row. They're beaming, approving of who I am right now.

This is it, but this isn't the end. This is my story. The story of how I became Isabella Martin, the singer. The story full of hardships, tears, joy, and happiness. Nevertheless, this is the beginning of yet another adventure. Another adventure full of happiness, hope, and most importantly, more and more dreams to come true.

"Somebody once told me

To live what I believe

Everyday gets shorter

So be what you wanna be"

"So just do what you love

Take a chance and don't give up

Cuz you're gonna make it

You're gonna make it"

"Dare to dream

Nobody can stop you

This is your night

Dream out loud

Let the melody take you

Time for you to shine

Dare to dream

D-D-D-Dare to dream

D-D-D-Dare to dream

Dream big

Dream loud

Just dare dare to dream

Dare dare to dream

D-D-D-Dare to dream"

"Somebody once told me

To live without fear

Don't lose sight on your direction

It's only up from here"

"So just do just what you love

Take a chance and don't give up

Cuz your gonna make it

You're gonna make it"

"Dare to dream

Nobody can stop you

This is your night

Dream out loud

Let the melody take you

Time for you to shine

Dare to dream

D-D-D-Dare to dream

D-D-D-Dare to dream

Dream big

Dream loud

Just dare dare to dream

Dare dare to dream"

"Don't let your life be a nightmare

Because you got what it takes

Don't be scared

Cuz I'll be there

Watching your dreams come true"

"Dare to dream

Nobody can stop you

This is your night

Dream out loud

Let the melody take you

Time for you to shine

Dare to dream

D-D-D-Dare to dream

D-D-D-Dare to dream

Dream big

Dream loud

Just dare dare to dream

Dare To Dream"

Author's Note:

Epilogue is dedicated to BluePages2x ! ❤️

As I said in this epilogue, this isn't the end! I want to leave you guys to your imagination, you can decide what else happens and what not ;)

I felt so emotional writing this epilogue. I'm just so happy that I've gone through this much, but it's all thanks to you guys! I love you all so much. :')

I'll be posting an author's note next week, I suppose. I still have so much to say, as usual :P

A massive thank you to everyone who took time to read this story! I really appreciate and love you guys to bits and pieces! ❤️

I'm always here, so whenever you feel like you need someone to talk to or help in anything, it'd be a pleasure doing the job! So feel free to PM me! ❤️

Goodbye for now! =)

~HG xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
23.7M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...