Pokemon XY&Z: Journey of Bonds

By Daggett19

Since the beginning of time, people and Pokemon have lived in peace in harmony coexisting with one another fo... More

Prologue 1: The Legendary and Mythical Council
Prologue 2: Lysandre's Goals And A New Light Born
Prologue 3: The Meeting and Pokedex Assistants Chosen
Story Arcs/Special Chapters
Meet The Characters
Pokemon League Rules and Regulation
Pokemon Contest Rules and Regulations
Season 1: Summer
Chapter 1: A Mew Journey
Chapter 2: A Kalos Froakie
Chapter 3: A Fletchling Catch
Chapter 4: Smeargle-made Pokeballs
Chapter 5: The Forest Infestation
Chapter 6: Quite Farfetch'd
Chapter 7: The Zigzagoon Skates
Chapter 8: A Litleo Training
Chapter 9: Comedic Surskit
Chapter 10: Gogoat To Lumiose City
Chapter 11: Fairy Game
Chapter 12: The Torchic Battle!
Chapter 13: Give Me A Pyroar!
Special Chapter 1: Dustin's Journal Entry #1
Special Chapter 2: Steven Stone and Metagross's Mega Evolution Training
Chapter 15: No Need To Be Corphish!
Chapter 16: Make A Bug Buzz Contest Debut!
Chapter 17: The Honedge Path!
Chapter 18: Furfrou Garden Maze!
Chapter 19: Arceus's Chosen Protector and Pokeflute!
Chapter 20: Start of A Ivysaur Bond!
Chapter 21: Absol-ute Fossils
Chapter 22: A Blazing Rivalry!
Chapter 23: The Mightyena Flare!
Chapter 24: The Onix-pected Bike Race!
Chapter 25: Taking Out The Tyrunt!
Chapter 26: Golett To Geosenge Town!
Special Chapter 3: The Strongest Mega Evolution Act I
Special Chapter 4: Dustin's Journal Entry# 2
Chapter 27: Gulpin Some Flare Energy!
Chapter 28: Fighting The Aura Canine!
Chapter 29: Destiny's Blazing Anger!
Chapter 30: Reflecting With Wobbuffet!
Chapter 31: Intriguing Battle With Pidgeotto!
Chapter 32: Spiky Shielding Quilladin!
Chapter 33: Fire Spinning The Contest!
Chapter 34: Sycamore's Mega Research!
Chapter 35: Combusken Training!
Chapter 36: Wartortle Rain Dance!
Chapter 37: Mega Gym Battle Part 1: Triple Battle Vs. Gym Trainers!
Chapter 38: Mega Gym Battle Part 2: Vs. Mega Successor Korrina and Mega Lucario!
Chapter 39: The Mega Rings
Chapter 40: History of Mega Evolution and Battle Bond
Chapter 41: The Mega Evolution Successor Korrina
Chapter 42: Battle of Light and Dark
Chapter 43: Flow-ing with Mega Evolution
Chapter 44: Light's Mega Feelings! Light Gives Up?...

Chapter 14: Let's Have A Goodra Time!

112 2 10
By Daggett19

(A/N: Disclaimer: Hurray! We are near the end of the second arc of this book! Soon I could get started on the first special chapter that is about one of the other characters! Again, sorry if the last chapter was a bit short but that was how I saw it in my head and thought there was nothing to add to it. Also this is the last chapter with the intro and ending theme I been using so far before I change themes so let have a moment to that please. Last thing to note is that I don't know that much about film-making so feel free to tell me if I made a mistake in the comments. Anyways, thanks for reading and please vote and comment on the chapter and story so far. Reminder that all music is from YouTube and their respective owners and all images are from Bulbapedia.)

Summary:

Last time on Give Me A Pyroar!: Light and Serena tried to figure out what to do for the day when Lysandre came and told them that he would give them a tour of his lab. Despite Light feeling something off about Lysandre, they took his offer as Lumiose City is still suffering from a blackout caused by Team Flare. During the tour, Lysandre talk about how he like the fact that Light and Serena have their slow pace to take the time to see the world's natural beauty. After the tour, Lysandre gave Light and Serena gifts, a King Rock each and take them to his cafe to eat.

Soon Diantha come over to their table and ask Lysandre for a friendly battle, which he accepts as long as Light and Serena come along to see the Champion's strength. During the battle, Diantha used Mega Evolution and won. After Lysandre leaves to drop off Light and Serena at Sycamore's lab, it revealed that Diantha only battled Lysandre to see if he part of Team Flare. Is Lysandre part of Team Flare? What is Light and Serena doing right now? Will they be able to use Mega Evolution? Find out in this chapter!

Light's P.O.V. June 25th, 2019, Dining Room, 2F, Sycamore Pokemon Lab, Elekid Road, South Boulevard, Lumiose City, Central Kalos, Kalos Region-12:30 P.M.

"Well, this is the last day we going to be here. Do you want to go to the PR Video Studio Serena?" Light asked his friend as they at lunch. "Heck yeah, I am!" Serena said with a smile, while this was the first day she wasn't wear her hat as usual. It was kind of weird but also nice to see that Serena was trying something different each day.

"Well, we better head off there, it's near the gate to Route 5." Light said as they got done eating and grabbed their Pokemon teams' Pokeballs, given this is the last day of their break. "See you soon Sycamore!" Light said to his godfather as he and Serena walked out of the door and head towards the PR Video Studio.

Light and Serena's P.O.V. PR Video Studio, Near Route 5 Gate, South Boulevard, Lumiose City-12:55 P.M.

"I never thought that there would be so much people here." Serena said as she and Light approached the building, which had a billboard that showed Diantha's new movie she starred in. "I know. I heard it was popular, but not this much. Mainly it used by Trainers so that they could make at least a video to show the world who they are and why they should try to become Champion or Top Coordinator." Light said, remembering it from a article he read on the Pokegear.

"Did you guys came to enter the contest too?" A random person, a male, in front of them ask. "What contest? We just came here to make PR Videos for fun." Light said to the person. "Well, it will be hard to make them for fun when everyone is here for the contest." The person said. "What contest?" Serena asked frustrated. "The contest that Malva, one of the Elite Four, is holding. She wants to see the best PR Video that can be made of course." The person said in a tone like it should be obvious before turning to face forward again.

"Malva hosting this? Why would she want anything to do with PR Videos? Doesn't she have her own stuff to do, like news reporting or being a Elite 4?" Light asked out loud. "I know, it's strange. But we can't do anything about it if we want to make PR Videos. And if the only way to do that is by doing this contest, then we have no other choice." Serena said as she and Light were near the front the front of the line. "I guess." Light said with a shrug of his shoulders while being upset about the turn of events.

Soon the two were inside the studio. "Hello, are you two here for the contest?" The receptionist asked them. "Yeah, we kind of are." Serena said. "Ok, just sign these paperworks. Just to ask, are you two Trainers?" The receptionist asked. "Yes we are. Serena here is also planning on competing in Pokemon Contests." Light answered. "Oh thank Arceus. Finally people that this place was built for. No offense to everyone else who came but it's very obvious that they're not good at this. Plus they're only here because of Malva, mainly they avoid this place altogether." The receptionist said with a smile while handing Light and Serena the paperworks for the contest. "Thank you." Serena said as she and Light sat down to fill it out.

Ten Minutes Later

"Done." Light and Serena said as they handed their paperworks to the receptionist. "Thank you. Please walk down the hall to the back room. That's is where you will be recording your PR Videos and where the contest is taking place at." The receptionist indicated the hallway next to her. "Thank you." Serena and Light said as they head down the hallway. They soon end up at the backroom, which said "PR Video Contest, hosted by Malva" on it. "Guess this is the right place." Light said with dry humor in his voice, though Serena decided to ignore it as they walked in.

The room has a green screen on the wall behind it with a table that had fourteen people standing near. Said table had three people sitting there, serving as judges. Two of those are the people who manage the place and are dress like Punks(a Trainer Class), however the last judge is Malva Pachira, the Elite 4 Member who is also the only freelance news reporter who broadcasts the news on the Holo Caster for the Kalos Region. She looks at Light and Serena with a grin that a bit wicked, as if thankful that there were Trainers after all. She stood up and walked towards them while the other two judges were talking to each other.

Malva is a slightly tan woman in her thirties and yet still look young. She has pink hair, orange eyes under her red sunglasses, a black turtleneck sleeveless shirt, a necklace with a Key Stone in the center, a pair of red and black jeans with diamonds in the front, and a pair of black high heels. "Welcome you two. Are you two Trainers or ordinary citizens?" Malva asked Light and Serena. "Trainers." They said at the same time, causing Malva to smirk some more.

"Good. Now we have our sixteen participants." Malva said. "Wait what? But there were like a hundred people outside!" Serena cried out in shock and disbelief. "Yeah, but I and my fellow judges personally handpicked the sixteen participants. And I just choose my last two, you two." Malva said as she walked back to the judges' table and sat down, while the other judges finished their conversation before facing forward.

"Now that we have our sixteen participants, it's time to start the contest. The contest is simple. All you have to do is make a PR Video with the best effort you can. A PR Video is a ten-seconds long video of a combination of different effects or events that are usually made by Trainers. You can choose any theme you want for it. The top three that are the best will win prizes along with having their videos be broadcast in my next Holo Caster recording so that they can get a lot of views. Does anyone have any questions?" Malva asked which no one responds.

"Ok, then you have three hours to make your PR Video. You can even have your Pokemon help out or be the star." Malva said as she started a timer on her Holo Caster while everyone except for Light and Serena started moving around in a frenzy. "Well, good luck Light." Serena said as she walked off towards a section of the room to get started her PR Video. "You too." Light said as he start to do the same.

"Come on out guys." Light said as he called out his team. "Yes Light?" Hydro asked, representing the team. "I want your guys opinions on the PR Video." Light explained to them as he showed them the different options for the video from the pamphlet he grab from the lobby. "How about the 'Fun' theme?" Phoenix asked while pointing at the theme while everyone else agreed. "Ok then. Let's do it." Light said with a shrug of his shoulders while they got to work on the video.

"Come on out team!" Serena said while calling out her team. "What are we doing Serena?" Destiny asked, being the leader of the team. "We're doing a PR Video for a contest hosted by Malva." Serena said to her team. "Nice. Which theme are we doing?" Dazzle asked as she and the rest of the team looked at the pamphlet. "How about 'Elegant'?" Dazzle asked, to which everyone agreed. "Ok, let's make a PR Video." Serena said as she started and her Pokemon started planning out how the video would go.

"So who would be the star of the video?" Light asked his team. "Isn't it obvious? It should be you and Hydro since it make a lot of sense. A Trainer and his starter together." Blade said, shocking everyone since this is the first time he said a single word at all. "What?" Blade asked because of the stares he was receiving. "N-nothing, just you talking." Digger said for the rest of the team, who nodded to the response. "Look, just because I choose not to talk that much doesn't mean I can't talk at all. Ok?" Blade said while crossing his arms in a huff. "Sure, whatever you say Blade." Mindshock said as they begin writing a script for Light and Hydro that the two can use for the video.

"So which one of you want to be in the video with me?" Serena asked her team, most of them pointing at Destiny. "Easy, Destiny. It makes sense since you two started your journey together, you make a video that helps build your reputation together." Silk said with a knowing smile. "Ok, if you guys want." Destiny said a bit unsure about this, only to calm down by Serena's smile. "I know we can do this Destiny. Plus, this is only for fun, who cares about winning?" Serena said, making Destiny confident. "Okay, I'm ready!" Destiny said as they start making a script for the video.

"What, you want me to smile as if that can happen on a whim?" Light asked Pyro, who just told him what was needed for the video. "Yes, we do need you to smile. It's part of the 'Fun' theme. I mean it wouldn't be fun if you have your normal expression on camera the whole time, now would it?" Pyro said. "No, but neither would trying to force out a smile. It needs to come out naturally" Light countered.

"Then why not picture your happiest memory or thought and focus on that?" Phoenix asked, trying to help out. "Of course. Thanks, Phoenix for the advice." Hydro said, as the Light started thinking about how he and his mom would decorate the house for Christmas, causing a small grin to appear on his face. "Well, that's a start." Digger said from behind Hydro and Phoenix, both of whom just nodded.

"Nice poses! Good!" Dazzle said to Serena and Destiny who were curtsying, waving and smiling to a imaginary crowd. "Now all we have to do is practice with the script, get the background and music set up, and record this." Dazzle said as the rest of Serena's team were getting the camera and music prepared, while Silk and Patterns were getting the background set up, which is a underwater backdrop with glitters. "Let's roll camera!" Serena said as she and Destiny stood in front of the camera, ready to film the video.

"You guys have one and a half hour left! I repeat, one and a half hour remains before you show us your videos!" Malva announced from the judges table while the other fourteen participants were hurrying up with their works, except for participant seven, Light and Serena.

"Well, got the applause and laughter soundtrack set up, the music chosen and the camera propped up." Mindshock said. "Don't forget the background is ready too." Digger said as he and Blade did the background, which is a city skyline. Meanwhile Light and Hydro were reading the script while Light had a smile on his face. "Ok, we're ready to record." Hydro told the others as he and Light stood in front of the camera in the way the script suggested them to, as the camera begin recording.

Ten Minutes Later

"You're done recording too, Light." Serena said as a statement, not a question. "Yeah, just need to go through and edit this. Especially since we had to redo the whole thing till we got it right." Light said as he and Serena started editing their videos, having returning their team back into their respective Pokeballs a few moments ago so they could get some rest. "Me too." Serena said as they went through the video.

One hour and Twenty Minutes Later

"Time up! Please hand over your PR Videos!" Malva said as everyone walked over to the tables to hand over their videos, then sat down on some chairs arrange in a row. Light and Serena soon gave their videos and sat down in the last two chairs that were in the back. "We're going to watch all of these in the order of the participants' numbers, and then decide which three are the winners." One of the managers, who is the second judge, said. "You're welcome to give a criticism on the videos played, as long as it not too insulting." The second manager and the last judge said as they begin playing the first video.

Six Minutes Later(Ten seconds per video, Thirty seconds between each video to judge and put on the next video)

"Most of the videos were boring, though number seven was kind of interesting." Light whispered to Serena as the fourteenth video, which was about the one part of Lumiose City the person liked(that how it was for most of them most of them were except for number seven, the participant, a female known as Carla Waves did a video about the Victory Road in the Kanto Region.)ended, while Serena looked like she would rather watch some of those cheesy B-Rated films that Trevor have them watch when he hosted movie night.

"The next video is from participant fifteen, Light Kiseki, one of the only two participants here who are Trainers. Please turn your attention to the big screen and watch the video." The second judge said as the video started, while Light's face started turning red in embarrassment. "What wrong, Light?" Serena asked quietly. "Just watch and you will see." Light managed to say meekly as the video began.

The video began with a city skyline as a caption that said 'Introducing Light Kiseki and Hydro!' appeared for one second before it was replaced by Light and Hydro appearing in the center of the video with a applause in the background. Both Light and Hydro in the video were smiling and waving to a imaginary crowd. Video Light then looked at the camera as if he was addressing the crowd, or the room in this case.

"Hi, I'm Light Kiseki and this is my starter bestowed upon to me by my father, Hydro the Frogadier. I'm competing in the Kalos League and promise my Pokemon team that we would possibly win the League Conference. Thank you if you decide to support me." Video Light said as he and Video Hydro waved one more time before the video ended and most of the room cheered and clapped, even Malva. The only one who didn't cheered and clapped was Light himself, who looked like he wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it to die of self-embarrassment, given the way he was hiding his face.

"Hey, it was great." Serena said to Light comforting him. "Yeah, if it wasn't for the way I said the speech." Light said with his face in his hands. "I think everyone like it despite that." Serena said, causing Light to look up and finally acknowledge that no one was laughing at the video at all. This brought a small smile on Light's face. "Thanks Serena." Light said to his friend. "No prob. You help me so we're even. Plus at least we did for fun." Serena said. "Yeah, exactly." Light said, not caring about the contest at all, just having fun with Serena is the prize he needs.

"And finally, the last video is from participant sixteen, Serena Yvonne, who is also a Trainer but also planning to be a Coordinator. Let give her the respect she deserves by watching her video." The third judge said as the video began.

The video began with a underwater background with glitters while a elegant caption showed up saying 'Meet Serena Yvonne and Destiny' for a second before fading as Serena and Destiny appeared, waving towards a imaginary crowd and curtsying before smiling to the crowd and begin to address them.

"Hi, my name is Serena Yvonne and this is Destiny the Braixen. I'm competing in the Kalos League and the Kalos Contest circuit just to show how unique me and my Pokemon team are. Please support us and thank you." Video Serena said as she and Video Destiny curtsy one more time before the video ended as everyone clapped and cheered for the video, same as Light.

"And now that we carefully review each and every PR Video, we have selected our three best. In third place is Carla Waves. You win a free tour of either Lysadre's Lab or the Kalos League building, which you will need to show this ticket to the officials to prove that you won this prize. In second place is Light Kiseki. You win six-months supply of Pokemon food and candy. And in first place is Serena Yvonne, who won a 100% discount coupon on any PokeMart purchases she makes for a year. Come over here and get your prizes. And remember to tune in to the news as I will broadcast your PR Videos on my next show." Malva said as the three walked up to the judges' table and picked up their prizes.

"Thank you for attending and hope to see you soon either on the Holo Caster or at the Mega Bonds Conference next spring." Malva said as she left along with the other fourteen participants and the two judges, the latter two were getting back to work. "Well, got done with the PR Videos. Now it's time to leave Lumiose City." Serena said. "Not yet." Light said, which confused Serena. "Sycamore wants to give me something before we leave and we still need to say bye to him, Dexio and Sina." Light said. "Oh yeah." Serena said as they head back to Sycamore Pokemon Lab.

Light's P.O.V. Ten Minutes Later, Sycamore Pokemon Lab, South Boulevard, Lumiose City-4:30 P.M.

"Here you go Light. The thing I and Clemont, the Gym Leader here, been working on for you to help monitor Battle Bond and its side effects during battle." Sycamore said as he gave Light the devices, which he attached one to his wrist, next to his Poketch and put the other in his bag to put on Hydro for later. It was a golden wristband with a meter on it.

"It's a Battle Pulse Meter, as Clemont called it. After I explained to him what happened to you during your battle with Serena, he decided to help me with it. It monitors your and Hydro's heart rates, breathing, brainwaves, and more data about you two. It sends the data to this mini tablet, which I going to give to Serena for now. Only use it if Light uses Hydro during battle." Sycamore said as he gave Serena the tablet that was in its case. "If anything changes from the way it is to worse, then call me and I will come and pick you up via the GPS chip in the tablet." Sycamore said. "Ok. Thanks Sycamore." Light said as Serena put the tablet in her backpack.

"You're welcome Light. Now bye you two. And good luck with the League and Contest!" Sycamore said, waving to them as they walked away, also waving to him. "Tell Dexio and Sina we said bye!" Serena said as they walked to Route 5 Gate, leaving Lumiose City for a while. What she and Light didn't know at the time is that the next two months would be the most difficult months they faced at all.

To be continued...

End of Lumiose (1st Visit) Arc

Next time on No Need To Be Corphish!: Light and Serena are almost at Camphrier Town so that Serena can register for her first Contest. However, it's time for Tierno to battle Light in a rival battle. Who will win? Will the device help Serena know the side effects to Battle Bond?

Soon Serena starts training for her Pokemon for the Appeal Round. But which Pokemon is she using for the Appeal Round?

Light's Pokemon Team:

Hydro(Froakie->Frogadier/Currently blind and wearing aura glasses in order to see): Type: Water; Level: 25; Gender: Male; Ability: Battle Bond(Hidden Ability #2); Moves: Round, Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Lick; Nature: Mild; Personality: Laid back most of the time, serious sometimes, excited during battles; Characteristic: Sturdy body; First Met: Level: 5, Aquacorde Town, June 2nd, 2019(Chapter 1); Evolved: Level: 17, Santalune City Gym, Trust for Light and not wanting to give up, June 13th, 2019 (Chapter 9); Pokeball of choice: Pokeball; OT(Original Trainer): Light Kiseki

Phoenix(Fletchling->Fletchinder): Type: Fire-Flying; Level: 23; Gender: Female; Ability: Big Pecks; Moves: Agility, Flail, Ember, Peck; Nature: Adamant; Personality: Confident and determined; Characteristic: Proud of its power; First Met: Level: 5, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Level: 17, Route 4, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Pokeball of choice: Fast Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Digger(Bunnelby->DIggersby): Type: Normal-Ground; Level: 22; Gender: Male; Ability: Huge Power(Hidden Ability); Moves: Mud Shot, Take Down, Quick Attack, Double Kick; Nature: Gentle; Personality: Shy and timid, determined; Characteristic: Likes to run; First Met: Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Level: 20, Route 4, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Pokeball of choice: Premier Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Mindshock(Shiny Cap Pikachu): Type: Electric: Level: 22; Gender: Male; Ability: Male; Moves: Double Team, Thunder Wave, Double Kick, Electro Ball; Nature: Naive; Personality: Happy, small part of him is sad(read Chapter 5 for his backstory), curious; Characteristic: Highly curious; First met: Level: 10, Santalune Forest, June 5th, 2019(Chapter 5); Pokeball of choice: Cherish Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Blade(Shiny Ralts): Type: Psychic-Fairy; Level: 19; Gender: Male; Ability: Trace: Moves: Confusion, Double Team, Magical Leaf, Disarming Voice; Nature: Lonely; Personality: Likes to be by himself, mostly silent, views Light as similar being to hang out with; Characteristics: Highly persistent; First met: Level: 13, Route 4, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Pokeball of choice: Level Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Pyro(Torchic->Combusken, Evolves due to secret training and Serena doesn't know yet): Type: Fire-Fighting; Level: 18; Gender: Female; Ability: Speed Boost(Hidden Ability); Moves: Double Kick, Sand Attack, Flame Charge, Peck; Nature: Adamant; Personality: Curious about everything, want to treated as equal; Characteristics: Highly curious; First met: Level: 15, Sycamore's Pokemon Lab, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Evolved: Level: 17, Sycamore Pokemon Lab, Lumiose City, June 23rd, 2019(Between Chapter 13 and Chapter 14); Pokeball of choice: Cherish Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Light Obtained Badge(s):

Bug Badge

Pokedex:

Seen: 50

Caught: 10

Serena's Pokemon Team:

Destiny(Shiny Fennekin->Shiny Braixen): Type: Fire Level: 24; Gender: Female; Ability: Blaze; Moves: Psybeam, Flame Charge, Ember, Howl; Nature: Modest; Personality: Calm, peaceful, happy; Characteristic: Often lost in thought; First met: Level: 5, Aquacorde Town, June 2nd, 2019(Chapter 1); Evolved: Level 16, Route 4, secret training, June 18th, 2019(Between Chapter 10 and Chapter 11); Pokeball of choice; Pokeball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Silk(Caterpie->Metapod->Butterfree): Type: Bug-Flying; Level: 22; Gender: Female; Ability: Tinted Lens(Hidden Ability); Moves: Whirlwind, Poison Powder, Confusion(Evolution), Bug Bite(Learned it between Chapter 4 and 5); Nature; Relaxed; Personality: Caring, loving, acts like the mother to Serena's Pokemon(excluding Patterns due to them being friends); Characteristic: Good endurance; First met: Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Route 22, one level late at Level: 11, June 12, 2019(Chapter 8); Pokeball of choice: Dream Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Patterns(Scatterbug->Spewpa->Vivillon): Type: Bug-Flying; Level: 22; Gender: Male; Ability: Friend Guard(Hidden Ability); Moves: Infestation(TM Move), Psybeam, Stun Spore, Protect(Evolution); Nature: Hardy; Personality: Determined, sassy, protective, quick to anger; Characteristic: A little quick tempered; First met; Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Alexa's Training session, June 12th, 2019(between Chapter 8 and 9); Pokeball of choice: Luxury Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Spray(Panpour): Type: Water; Level: 23; Gender: Male; Ability: Torrent(Hidden Ability); Moves: Fury Swipe, Scald(TM Move), Bite, Water Gun; Nature: Quiet; Personality: Laid back, silent most of the time, goes with the flow; Characteristic: Likes to relax; First met: Level: 9, Santalune Forest, June 5th, 2019(Chapter 5); Pokeball of choice: Friend Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Dazzle(Ralts): Type: Psychic-Fairy; Level: 18; Gender: Female; Ability: Synchronize; Moves: Confusion, Magical Leaf, Teleport, Disarming Voice; Nature: Gentle; Personality: Sweet and caring, even to Blade; Characteristics: Strong willed; First met: Level: 13, Route 4, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Pokeball of choice: Heal Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Flow(Mudkip): Type: Water; Level: 17; Gender: Male; Ability: Torrent; Moves: Bide, Foresight, Water Gun, Mud-Slap; Nature: Relaxed; Personality: Goes with the flow, always calm; Characteristics: Capable of taking hits; First met: Level: 15, Sycamore's Pokemon Lab, Lumiose City, June 19th, 2019(Chapter 11); Pokeball of choice: Dive Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Serena's Obtained Badge(s):

Bug Badge

Pokedex:

Seen: 49

Caught: 11

(A/N: Disclaimer: Sorry if this was another short chapter. Again this is how I saw it in my head and I just didn't see anyway to add more to it. Anyways, despite the next time, the next chapter is the first special chapter and I not going to tell you whose chapter it is. You have to wait until I published it to know. See you soon and with that, this is the end of the Lumiose first visit arc.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 84 8
Ash Ketchum, now the first ever Champion of Alola, is returning home with his Pikachu. Excited to tell his friends and family that he had finally don...
1.4K 9 16
*Sequel to Pokémon Myth & Pokémon Legends* +Prequel to Pokémon Project AZ+ A/N: There will be some characters coming back from the other book, but...
1.6K 237 113
N's son Neptune has long accepted that his own son died in tragic circumstances. So when he gets an unexpected call from a stranger in Galar, claimin...