Alternate

By Master-of-Chaos

Alternate dimension versions of the Ninja appear they claim it was an accident but what are they hiding? And... More

Chapter 1: Sometimes Disasters Happen.
Chapter 2: I Don't Trust Them.
Chapter 3: Let's go home.
Chapter 4: Taking Responsibility.
Chapter 5: The Missing (Y/N)
Chapter 6: A Second Chance
Chapter 7: Alternate Kai's Flashback
Chapter 8: Safe.
Chapter 9: Bittersweet
Chapter 10: Lies
Chapter 11: Naptime
Chapter 12: Keep You Safe.
Chapter 13: Kai
Chapter 14: An Unexpected Arrival.
Chapter 15: Alternate Kai's Sorrow.
Chapter 17: Bad memories
Chapter 18: Whether you like it or not!

Chapter 16: Painful Memories.

1.2K 54 61
By Master-of-Chaos

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

~Words~ = False Memories.

Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Alternate Kai barely noticed when the Nindroid medics arrived, to inspect Alternate Cole. They were pressing Alternate Cole wrists in different locations to find a pulse.

His breath caught in his chest, he wanted to puke.

Alternate Cole looked as if he was sleeping. Though blood poured out of the black ninja's nose and a light halo of blood was forming underneath the brunette's head, not to mention all of the scraps that littered his face.

"Was he still breathing?"

Alternate Jay and Alternate Nya were holding onto each other. Alternate Jay's eyes were red watery he let out the occasional sniffle. Alternate Nya had tears still escaping her eyes.

While Alternate Lloyd was gripping the sheets of (Y/N)'s bed that Alternate Cole had been laid down on. Alternate Lloyd was silent, wiping stray tears with the back of his sleeve.

(Y/N) on the other hand, was furious and torn between looking after Alternate Cole or going after Alternate Zane.

The sombre silence was broken when one of the Nindroid medics went to them to, deliver the news.

The Nindroid medic breathed deeply before talking. "He's stable for now. But suffered extensive injuries."

Alternate Jay's voice wavered a bit as he had to speak over the lump in his throat. "Will he make full recovery?" He asked afraid of what the answer may be. The Nindroid medic paused, flipping through the clipboard.

The Nindroid medics nodded, smiling a bit. "Miraculously, recovery is expected; he's in for a long painful time though."

Alternate Nya began to sob in relief and anguish, going into Alternate Jay's arms. "Oh my God..." Alternate Jay just stroked her head, And with that, the Nindroid medics disappeared through the doors.

(Y/N) bolted for the door ready to rip Zane apart for this.

"Don't Go." Alternate Kai called rushing towards (Y/N) in an effort to stop her before she went out the door.

"Kai. This is Cole's life on the line and what happens if Zane decided he could do this to you... To any of you... He cant get away with this!" (Y/N) declared to the Fire Ninja.

Alternate Kai stood for a moment, eyes widened, frozen. Fear practically radiating off of the red ninja. He looked to his sister and her boyfriend in hopes they could stop her without telling her anything important.

Alternate Nya caught Alternate Kai gaze. The Fear, panic, desperation...

Neither dared to breathe...

Then she spoke...

"(Y/N), sweetie we're all upset over this." Alternate Nya began with a very gentle and calm voice as not to agitate (Y/N) in any way.

"Then let me take care of it!" (Y/N) growled a little the metal of the doorknob crushing under the strength of her grip.

"No, (Y/N). You can't we're a family." Alternate Nya continued to say in this calm tone.

As Alternate Nya and (Y/N) continued to argue back and forth about solving this problem. Alternate Lloyd bit his bottom lip as it trembled, grasping Alternate Cole's limp and very cold hand tightly.

"Hey..." Alternate Lloyd's voice cracked with bitter sadness. Alternate Lloyd used his other arm to rub the tears that were running down his face off.

"You're going to get better, okay? You got to.." Alternate Lloyd took a deep, his voice still shaking, "Please... Don't give up on us Cole... We care for you... So please..."

Alternate Lloyd couldn't say anymore, his own words causing him to break down. Alternate Lloyd griped Alternate Cole's hand tightly, his own body trembling.

"What if Cole didn't wake up? Or worse, what if Cole died alone?" These horrible thoughts ran through Alternate Lloyd mind.

The tears came back. A soft whine escaped Alternate Lloyd throat.

Alternate Lloyd knew one thing - he couldn't let Alternate Cole die - he can't let Alternate Cole depart thinking that he wasn't wanted or loved.

Alternate Cole couldn't go.  Alternate Lloyd wouldn't let him.

He couldn't...

He couldn't lose another member of his family...

Alternate Lloyd's chest almost seized at that. He turned and look at Alternate Nya and (Y/N), still arguing.

They had only just got their little family back together. He couldn't lose it again.

(Third Person P.O.V)

An alarm sounded and an angry uproar could be heard. The Ninja's were suddenly cornered by people and other strange creatures.

They all glared at them, pointing their weapons at them. The Ninjas were tied up by the group. Then grabbed them and dragged them away.

"How dare you show your face here, Ninja!" A red-haired girl with a purple headdress and face paint that made her look serpent-like declared.

"You five will pay for your crimes." She screamed. Suddenly, a familiar voice spoke. "What's with all the commotion. Master Skylor?"

The Ninja gasped when they saw Soul Archer and Nadakhan in strange armour appear beside the girl with the purple headdress.

Skylor looked at Nadakhan. "Nadakhan, we have caught five of the six Ninjas!" Skylor declared proudly.

"How are you here Nadakhan?" Jay demanded. Nadakhan stared at them before he shook his head. "No, this is not them."

Skylor looked surprised. "What?" Skylor screamed at the Djinn, rage burning in her eyes.

Nadakhan crossed his arms. "Why would they come down here? And that one's injured." Skylor frowned slightly and looked at the ninja.

"Why do they look like the Ninja then?" Skylor said smugly.

"Because these are the Ninja of another timeline." Soul Archer theorised. As Nadakhan cutting the ropes. The Ninja got up, rubbing their wrists.

Nadakhan looked over at Jay. "To answer your earlier question. I'm not the one from your world but similar to him."Jay didn't even acknowledge this realms Nadakhan instead took to take care of Cole.

"Could someone explain what is going on!" Kai demanded. As he stared at the group of resistance fighters.

"Your friend has been captured by... let's just call them the evil versions of yourselves." Nadakhan informed them.

The Ninja gasped, looking at each other. "No way!" Jay said. "There's no way we'd turn evil." Jay trailed off before looking at the others dismally. "...Right?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Soul Archer sighed. Then Skylor spoke up. "They killed my father." She teared up slightly. The resistance fighters looked at her sadly.

"Why? Why would we do that?" Lloyd asked.

"They killed him because he was allied with (Y/N)." Skylor shouted at Lloyd. Lloyd jumped back and Skylor looked at the ground.

Skylor was crying now. "They were obsessed with her and she tried to help us."

Soul Archer pats Skylor on the back. "Go home, Skylor. I'll tell them the story." Nadakhan told her. Skylor solemnly nodded and walked away.

Once she was gone, Nadakhan sighed and looked at the Ninja. "I'll start from the beginning."

(Third Person P.O.V)

It was horrifying to hear and even more terrifying to comprehend.

"We would never do anything like that!" Zane was quick to defend.

"When she died, all their senses of right and wrong died in them." Soul Archer explained with a grim and solemn tone.

"I still can't believe we'd lose it this bad." Jay muttered. "I mean, we all care for (Y/N) but..."

"I'm sure they thought too." Soul Archer said bitterly. "And look where we are now."

Author Notes:

1) Thank you for reading don't forget to tell me what you think. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3.3K 51
Read. this. now. No pressure at all, am I right? (y/n) (l/n), The son of the late master of ice, who was taken in by Wu after his parents died. He h...
287K 5.3K 91
Basically imagines of your favourite ninja Started: in Mid July of 2018 Ended: feb 9 2024 ~1K~ 11/18/18 ~10K~04/27/19 ~20k~ 07/17/19 ~50K~03/19/20 ~1...
888 17 11
Cole's a proper adult again. But now Zane's missing, the others think he's been stolen. Jay's still working to break up the ninja. Can they find Zane...
6.9K 100 28
Book 2 of "The Unknown Prophecy" "What happened to you?" Lloyd's voice cracks. "What do you mean, I'm still me." "You're so blind! Snap back into re...