๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ johnmark โœ”๏ธŽ

By creamyyxosh

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก...โž โ˜…. when mark gets himself in a แด›ษชษดส b... More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

one

8.6K 184 164
By creamyyxosh

Hyuck that tickles.

Mark was currently laying in bed with his boyfriend Donghyuck, who was brushing his head into Mark's neck. ❝I can't help it, you're just so comfy.

Mark smiled down at his adorable boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him so they could cuddle some more.

But not even ten minutes later, Mark's phone started buzzing and he ignored it the first couple of times until it started going off like crazy, interrupting his time with Donghyuck.

Groaning of frustration, he leaned over to grab it from Donghyuck's desk, unwrapping his other arm from under his boyfriend and checked to see missed calls and texts from his mom.

Mark only checked his messages and they were mostly about where he was and how he should've been home an hour ago.

Shit!

He quickly got up, running around Donghyuck's room trying to find his jacket and shoes that he took off when he first got to his house.

Are you ok babe?

Yeah, just forgot I had a curfew and now my mom is freaking out where I am.

So you're leaving...

Mark turned around to see his boyfriend pouting at him, it was cute in Mark's mind and one of his weaknesses but he had to get home.

Yeah I'm sorry, I promise we'll go out next time ok?

He walks over to Donghyuck with his shoes and jacket on and bends down to plant a kiss on his lips.

They let their lips linger for a little bit longer until Mark pulls away smiling at Donghyuck and just as he was about to walk out of the room, he feels a hand wrap around his wrist.

You promise on that date right?

Yes.

You promise you'll love me forever?

Of course.

You promise that you'll stay loyal and that we'll always be together, no matter what?

I promise.

Good, and you better keep your promises Mark Lee. I love you.

I love you too.

Mark left Donghyuck's house in a hurry as he makes his way back home. He loves the younger boy so much that it's crazy how they got together in the first place.

He remembers it like it was yesterday...

~flashback~

Mark was just a freshman in high school and he was at a party that his older brother forced him to go to so he could have "fun".

Before they left the house together, he told Mark to stay close to him at the party, but what happened as soon as they got there? They got separated.

So here was Mark, squeezing through the crowd of drunk people who were either grinding on one another or just talking but either way he still couldn't find his brother.

Mark took a break from his long hunt in the kitchen. He wasn't having any fun because first of all, he wasn't even allowed to drink because he's underage so he didn't know why his brother made him come.

Second, there was no one he knew from class or even his friends that were at the party. So yeah Mark was miserable and all he wanted to do was find his brother and go home.

He would've left without him in the first place but he couldn't because he doesn't know how to drive and it would of made him a bad brother to leave him or some shit like that.

A sigh left Mark's lips as he pulled out his phone, attempting to text his brother.

Mark
Where are you dipshit!?

He waits for a reply as he leans over the kitchen counter, its been half an hour and he still got nothing. Mark rolls his eyes at his brother's stupidity to get drunk at parties and he doesn't need someone to tell him to know that he's already drunk.

Before Mark could try and send another text, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. Now Mark wasn't the type of person to immediately look at someone who just enters a room but he did this time because he was sure he was about to scream at his phone out of frustration. So when he looked up, his breath got caught in his throat.

Standing on the other side of the kitchen counter was a boy, and he was holding his phone but he looked very frustrated as he glared at his screen.

Sure Mark wouldn't pay much attention to just a random stranger but all his attention was on this boy and why you may ask? Well probably because he was the most beautiful boy he's ever seen.

Mark ran his eyes up and down the boy's figure and he sees that the boy looks to be around his age, he had light brown hair, around the same height, pretty moles adding a beautiful touch to his already perfect tan skin and just overall, he was absolutely breathtaking.

Mark had never seen anyone so breathtaking before and he was wanting to know his name. Now Mark may be a coward at times but he's not scared to talk to people that interest him so he walks up to the boy with newfound confidence.

Hi—

I'm sorry I can't talk right now I'm trying to call my— Hey.

The boy had kept his gaze on his phone the whole time even when Mark approached him but as soon as he looked up to tell Mark to leave him alone, he lost all his train of thought once he got a good look at him.

The boy admitted that once he saw Mark, he was very cute and if he approached him first and wanted to talk to him then he would definitely take the opportunity.

I couldn't help but notice you when you entered the kitchen. Said Mark.

The boy giggled. Yeah I just wanted to get away from that. He pointed to where the party was happening.

Yeah same. I'm Mark by the way.

Donghyuck.

That's a pretty name for such a pretty boy.

You think I'm pretty? Donghyuck blushed.

Yeah but I'm sure you've heard that plenty of times.

Donghyuck shook his head 'no' which honestly surprised Mark. No you're actually the first.

Donghyuck and Mark held eye contact and soon they both started to smile at each other.

Then I'm glad to be the first.

...

Both boys hit it off pretty quickly as they stayed in the kitchen, talking and laughing about themselves.

Mark completely forgot about his brother who actually became the one texting him wondering where he's at but Mark didn't care, he ignored his brother's phone calls and texts that vibrated in his pants because he was too busy with Donghyuck.

Mark found out that Donghyuck had just recently moved into the neighborhood and is going to attend the same school as him and his brother. And that he was going to be in the same grade as Mark, meaning they get to see each other more often.

Mark was enjoying his time spent with Donghyuck until it suddenly dawned on him about who Donghyuck was furiously texting on his phone.

Hey, who were you trying to contact on your phone earlier?

Oh that? I didn't come here alone, I actually came with my—

Donghyuck got cut off by his cell phone ringing, he looked at the caller id and quickly picked it up.

Hey— ok calm down, yes I know I left but that's beca— no I didn't ditch you on purpose. Stop yellin— we're leaving? Right now? Ok but can I please have a moment I just met— two minutes!?

Mark was awkwardly standing there, listening to Donghyuck having an argument with whoever he was chatting on the other side of the call.

Donghyuck lets out a sigh as he ends the call. Well that's my ride, I'm sorry for cutting this short Mark but I'll see you at school on Monday.

Before Mark could say goodbye to Donghyuck, the younger boy was already out of the kitchen, leaving Mark alone.

~end of flashback~

After Mark recalled that memory, he smiled remembering that he did see Donghyuck on Monday. They had just about the same classes, he introduced him to his friends and he fit right in. Then things started to shift when the two started hanging out more often by themselves and one day, Mark had the guts to ask him out after school.

It was the happiest day of his life and after he and his brother got back home safely from the party with a friend of theirs, he thanked him for taking him to the party but when he was sober.

──────────────

quick note: there is mpreg
in this. Don't like, Don't read
thank you ☺️💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 23.3K 26
"Whoa, Sawyer, your fucking pants are red, man." The color drained from my face and I tried to recall the last time I had my period. "Dude, are you...
10.8K 288 38
Jeno buys his idol Haechan's bubble.
Shaded By Jade

Fanfiction

5.2K 169 6
One night Theo awakes to find Boris glassy-eyed and mute, sulking by his window. The ever-darkening shadows under his eyes began to tell the story of...
37.8K 920 34
Because I need more Nomin fics in my life Requests are paused โ™ก