Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 34

5.8K 146 21
By athynathens

Edit: OKAY LEMME JUST SAY SOMETHING! SO READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ! To make it short, I DIDNT KNOW HOW A CONDOM WORKS BEFORE!

Legit! So if you read this, you will see some weird ass shit thats totally wrong about a condom so can you just pretend that the condom didn't break AHAAHAHAAH. So yeah, that's it! Thank youu!! Now enjoy reading!

______________________
Taehyung's POV
(I havent did Taehyung's POV for so long so why not^^^)

"Jin hyung! Slow down!" I shouted as Jin walked faster going to the cottage. Jin didn't say anything going to the cottage. He was quiet, frustrated, angry.

We went inside the cottage after and Jin immediately went to his room and the 3 of us followed him but he slammed the door after he went inside.

"Jin hyung?" I said softly and in return I could hear sobbing from the other side. I sighed "Jinnie? Its okay..." I said with my voice cracking, I hate seeing my best friends sad. "It's okay Jin hyung, let it all out" Ami said and he cried a little harder now. "C-can I-I b-be a-alone r-ri-right no-now?" Jin's voice cracked, I almost teared up.

"Sure hyungie, call us if you need us, okay?" Jimin said gently as we all looked at each other and left his room quietly. We heard voices downstairs mostly hearing Namjoon calling Jin's name. My eyes turned into red with frustration. I walked faster to "speak" to Namjoon.

"YAH!" I screamed angrily when I saw Namjoon in the living room. I saw him flinched and soon gulped. "If you don't go up and fix this shit Im going to cut of your dick and feed it to Yeontan then Im gonna cut your balls off and I'll fry it on my pan with fresh olive oil and I'll make you eat it" I growled making him flinched and nodded vigorously. He didn't hesitate to run going upstairs.

"Damn, you really are Ami's brother" Yoongi looked at me shockingly and I gave him my proud look. "Duh bitch, it runs in the family blood" Ami said sassily as she flipped her hair.

"Anyhow now, who the fuck is Suga?" Jimin asked as he crossed his arms. "Yeah, who is J hope too?" Ami asked as she looked at Hoseok with confusing eyes. "You can sing, Kookie?" I asked him.

"Well Yoongi and I are producers back in Pyros along with Namjoon whose stage name is RM. We make songs for fun until we accidentally posted a song we made and yeah it got viral, yes Jungkook sings, I'll be honest he sings like an angel. Wow for once I said something nice to my brother, That's the first" Hoseok finished and I giggled at Hoseok and Jungkook glared at his brother.

"Producer huh?" Jimin asked crossing his arms and walked slowly to Yoongi who started to blush. "Yeah! I am! C'mon! Make me learn about these waters that keep on moving up and down!" Yoongi said walking away with his hands at both of his pockets.

Jimin laughed at the cuteness of his boyfriend and followed him. "You do realize you have to make me listen to your voice?" I asked Jungkook with pouty lips. "Fine baby but not now" Jungkook said hugging me and I pouted again.

"Imma gonna search you up in the internet" Ami said to Hoseok as she rubbed both of her hands evily but in a fun way.

"Baby girl, please don't!" Hoseok said but Ami shook her head. "Shut up dickwat, my boyfriend is a fucking producer and I never knew." Ami scolded and Hoseok still didn't agree.

"C'mon baby! Im not that good!" Hoseok said with pouty lips. "Bitch say that one more time I'm gonna slice both of your balls and feed them to hungry sluts outside. Never look down at yourself, baby. You have a talent, be proud of it" Ami softened her eyes at her last sentences making Hoseok smile a little.

"Okay you two love birds, Let's go I think Yoongi is dying out there because of Jimin's teasing already" Jungkook laughed and we all agreed and went out of the cottage, thinking if Namjoon can fix this situation.

____________________
Jin's POV

I walked going to my bed with my large shirt that reached my thighs well barely covering them. It was too big that kinda shows off my collarbones.

I saw down in my bed and got a book from my side table and I got the book named "The Misters" by E.L James (hehehhee one of my favorites😉)

I was still reading until I heard the knocking coming from my door and I groaned thinking it might be Namjoon. I knew I had to answer it knowing Namjoon never give ups heck he might break the door.

I opened the door to see it was indeed Namjoon and I crossed my arms but I saw him gulped for some reason as he eyed my bottom to top. "What do you want?" I groaned in frustration.

"Angel face, we need to talk" He asked me with pleading eyes. "Talk? Talk about what?" I asked, pretending I didn't know what was he talking about.

"Baby, dont play dumb with me, I know your mad with me because of Rose" Namjoon said as he grabbed both of my hands. "Im not mad, happy?" I simply said as I tried to close the door but be stopped me.

"Baby, your not good with keeping your emotions" Namjoon said with his freakin' deep voice of his. I sighed and I opened the door to see him. "So what if Im mad? I have the every right to be mad because Im your fucking boyfriend. If we arent keeping this shit a damn secret I couldn't have struck that whore in lightning. Heck I don't think you even care because Im probably just one of your flings who fucking fell for your stupid playboy—" I was rudely interrupted when he grabbed the sides of my face and smash his lips to mine.

I tried to resist him but his grip was too strong. I punched his chest with my weak fist but failed. Damn homie, I should seriously work out. He pushed me inside the room and close the door to pin me against the door

He pulled away first and I raise my hand to slap him but he acted fast and held my arm before I could slap him. "You aren't a fucking fling to me Jin! Your a fucking someone to me! Someone I want to do chessy stuff with, Someone I want to protect, Someone I fucking love. I fucking love you Jin. I've fucking fallen for your stupid dad jokes, your beautiful handsome face and your sassy acts. I love you so much I can't even take a second to not be with you by your side" Namjoon said with desperation on his tone but in a good way.

His loving eyes stared at mine. I could somehow see, that he isn't lying. His eyes never lie to me. I almost teared up when he said those words to me heck I wanna tear up.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he grabbed my cheek with his free hand. "Im very sure, I love you so much Jinnie" He smiled and I tear slipped through my eye. "I love you too you stupid clumsy destructor!" I said as I close the gap between us.

I kissed him with all my passion and love for him and he did the same. He pushed me against the door with a little more force and I put my right leg up to his torso, lifting my shirt making my thigh more seen and displayed for him.

"Stop Angel" Namjoon said fighting back a growl and I shook my head "No you stop Joonie, I want this, I want you to fuck the brains out of me" I said as I nibbled his earlobe and he gripped my waist tighter. "Make me forget my own name, baby" I whispered seductively at his ear and he growled.

He grabbed both of my legs and wrapped them around his waist and kissed my lips not so gently but roughly and with desperation.

His hands sexually went up and down of my outer thighs. I shivered a little feeling his rough hands on my thighs. His hand made way to my ass. He squeezed it and smack it making me moan.

He slipped his tongue at my mouth and explored every inch of my mouth. I moaned at the kiss feeling the roughness in the kiss. He smacked my ass again harder this time making me gasped in the kiss. I gripped his hair harder making him groan.

He pulled away from the kiss only to throw me in the bed, I bounced a little and he removed his shirt making me see his rock hard 6 packed abs. I licked my lips at the sight. He crawled in the bed like a predator and Im his prey.

His lips captured my neck, sucking it harshly making me arch my back. His free hand went under my boxers and gripped my small cock. I gasped feeling the coldness of his hands on my cock.

"N-Na-Namjoon!" I gasped as I arched my back. "Wrong name baby" Namjoon growled as he went down to my collarbones to leave marks and I was uncontrollably moaning.

He moved his hand up and down my cock in a slow erotic motion making me groan in frustration. I was sexually frustrated. I need more.

"P-please! Daddy! I wanna cum!" I moaned as I move my hips but he held my waist down using one hand. "You dirty little slut, you want to cum that badly? I hardly touched you yet you want to cum already?" He growled and I nodded vigorously not caring anymore.

He chuckled "Oh baby, the only way your cumming is when my cock inside that tight red hole of yours" He growled possessively and ripped my shirt and boxers so fast. The next thing I knew I was naked under him.

I blushed and I tried to cover myself. He growled again and pinned both of my arms at my sides. "Never cover what's mine, beautiful" He said as he played with my nipples. He used his mouth to suck my right one and the other playing with it even pulling it.

"Daddy! Oh God!" I moaned with pleasure. I felt him smirk against my skin and his lips went down to my chest and my eyes widen when I saw him closer to my cock.

"D-don't p-please" I stuttered as I gulped "I don't take no as an answer baby" He said as he winked and took all my cock in his mouth and I screamed.

"AH!" I screamed when he bobbed his head up and down in his normal pace. He was practically deep throating me because my cock is small. My back arched and I gripped the bed sheets.

I felt his hand rubbing my inner thighs. My eyes widen again when I feel him going closer to my hole. "S-Stop!" I shouted as he started to play and rub with my hole and I moaned. "AH! stop! Daddy!" I screamed and he stopped and looked at me with confusing eyes.

"I-I w-want t-t-to r-ride y-you" I stuttered out with my thighs shaking due to tiredness and pleasure. His eyes widen in shock "Are you—" I interrupted him "Yes Im fucking sure now bring out your fucking monster so I could ride it" I growled and he chuckled making me blush after.

He removed his pants and boxers and fucking hell he's fucking huge and thick. When I say thick I mean legit thick. I almost moaned at the sight. He ripped out a condom using his teeth which he got from his pants pockets.

"It's all on you baby, we can stop if you like" He said as he slipped the condom at the his thick huge cock. I slowly went on top of him and using my right I held his shoulder for support and the other holding his cock. Namjoon gripped my waist to hold me.

I gulped as I started to sink the tip I gasped feeling it entered me. When the tip entered my hole I shivered at the pain. I gulped and sink myself at his dick further causing me to gasp in pain. It's just 1/4 of his cock.

He looked at me with concern eyes but I still continued anyway. With one final push I finally took all of his cock. I screamed and shivered at the pain.

I hugged Namjoon tightly at the pain. My thighs are shaking due to pain. He held my waist tighter "Your doing great baby, you can move whenever you like" He whispered sweetly.

Minutes later, I exhaled and inhaled deeply and moved my hips a little. I yelped at the pain a little. "Fuck" Namjoon groaned at my tightness.

With the last amount of braveness in me. I moved my hips again and I moaned surprisingly It felt good now. I started to move my hips in my normal pace now and I moaned and he groaned.

"Nmngghhhh!" I moaned loudly feeling the pleasure building up me as I ride his huge cock. He gripped my waist tighter and pushed my down making his cock went down deeper I screamed in pleasure.

"Fucking hell! Your so tight..." Namjoon groaned as he buckled his hips up and I moaned loudly feeling his cock deep inside mg walls.

"Fuck me hard, daddy" I whispered at his ear and he growled and flipped us over making him on top and me under him. He smirked at me seductively almost making me moan.

He started to move his cock in and out of me a little faster making me moan loudly again. "AH! Daddy!" I moaned loudly as my hands made way to his muscular arms and clutched it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! AH! Daddy!" I screamed in pleasure when he thrusted his cock in and out of me harder and faster. I bounced up and down due to the impact.

"That's right bitch, scream, moan, whimper under my touch" Namjoon growled as he gripped my waist and started to thrust his cock harder and faster. I felt my walls being stretched out over and over again. My eyes rolled back with pleasure with his cock thrusting hard on me.

My hands clutched the sheets with my shaking legs wrapped around his torso making him go deeper. "AHHH! I screamed when he hit this certain spot inside me making me wanna cum quickly.

"Found it baby" He winked at me and he placed both of his hands at my sides and pounded that same spot inside me with more force. He thrusted his cock on that certain spot harder and faster. I felt that Im being ripped apart.

"DADDY!" I screamed so loud I think the entire block heard me. "You just had my cock for the first time yet you act as if your a slut" Namjoon growled as he thrusted his cock harder on me.

"Your a cockslut for me. My fucking cockslut" Namjoon growled as he hit my prostate all over again. Harder. Faster. I rolled my eyes back in pleasure as arch my back. "You like that, slut?" He growled possessively as he hit my prostate with force making me shiver at pleasure.

Namjoon placed one of his hands on my leg and started to grip and rub them erotically. "Your clenching on my cock, baby boy" Namjoon growled as I moaned loudly.

"AHHHH! DADDY! TOO MUCH!" I screamed as he used his right hand to rub and pull my nipples harshly and his other one toying my small cock.

I felt something building up on me. I realize what it is. "Im cumming! Daddy! Im cumming!" I screamed and he smirked at me "Cum for me baby boy" He groaned and I did. I came really hard.

He didn't cum yet so with 4 powerful thrust he finally came inside me. Gosh, I feel so full especially with the load of his cum inside me. I gasped when he pulled his cock out slowly and I felt our cum dripping from my hole going down my thigh. He licked his lips at the sight while Im just there panting hard.

"My, my what a sight" He smirked as slapped my hole and I gasped and flinched when he did the action. He fell beside me and he gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you, Jinnie"

"I love you Joonie"

With that I shut my eyes.

~meanwhile downstairs~

"Fucking hell Im tired already" Jimin yawned as he stretched his arms and Yoongi suddenly back hugged him making Jimin yelp.

"Yah! Jungkookie! Im tired! I wanna sleep" Taehyung tried to get out of Jungkook's grip. He chuckled "I never letting you go baby, you already know that" Jungkook nuzzled in Taehyung's neck, making him smile.

"Is it just me or Im hearing noises here?" Hoseok asked and they all stayed quiet and looked around but heard nothing. "Hmm? What do you mean—" Ami was interrupted with a loud moan.

"DADDY!"

"AHHHH!"

"You like that, slut?"

"DADDY! TOO MUCH!"

They all looked at each other with widen and shocking eyes. "Oh..." Ami whispered as she started to blush and gulped. "Umm..." Jimin softly said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"At least we get to tease them the next day" Jungkook said trying to lighten up the mood and we all agreed with him.
"Thats so true! I can't wait to see their faces, hehehehe" Taehyung said as he evilly rubbed both of his hands and his boyfriend chuckled.

"Fucking hell, our room is beside theres" Yoongi groaned and Jimin giggled. "Your fault for picking it" Jimin pointed out. "Good luck Yoonie" Hoseok winked and Yoongi showed his face with disgust. "Fucker, only my Jiminie calls me that" Yoongi growled possessively as he pulled Jimin by the waist.

Jimin blushed "Jealous fucker" Ami rolled her eyes and Hoseok pecked her cheeks.

"This is gonna be a long night"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to dedicate this chapter to joonbinq!!!
Thanks for reading my book gurl😉 purple you literally💜💜💜

Read her books guys! Its really nice! Here are her books!

Read them! They are nice!

Word count: 3064

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
862K 52.3K 62
His sapphire blue eyes are all the trueblood needs. (this is not a typical Omegaverse I highly recommend reading the story details first) Heavily ins...
8.1K 133 14
So with the help of some Tumblr posts, I worked out all the ID Numbers and their corresponding birthdates for every month from the years 2033-2041. S...