Romance with my Idol?

Da Faandom_lovers

Sara was an average Mahomie. But when she visits her father in Miami, she hoped she would meet the one and on... Altro

The Trip
Surprises are Supposed to be Good
Wait What?
Act Calm
See You There
74
Will You?
Otp?
Hopefully
Is it what you dreamed of?
Who said I stopped?
New Friend
What's She Trying to Pull?
Kisses
Babe?
Goosebumps
Learn to Take Your Own Advice
Tissues
Win You Back
Giggles
See You Later
Hotter in Person
A Boat?
Oh god, what did you two do?
Come With?
Virgin Talk
See You Soon
Pillow Cases
This Should Be Fun
I Have Memories Here
We Can't Go Any Further
If You Know What I Mean
I'll Make This Up To You
There She Is.
I Guess So
This Is Going To Ruin Everything
It's Not Official
For You I Will Be
Troy?
What Could Go Wrong?
Missed It Here
Blonde and Tan?
Remember Last summer
I Got Time
I Was So Done With Him
Awkward
Sure
All You Wanted to Say
I Will Do Anything
Never Forgiving You
Never forgive you
Once Again
Watch Me
Breakfast?
A Lot
(A/N)
Epilogue Part 1

One of Those Woman

1.6K 51 11
Da Faandom_lovers

I decided to take a shower to clear my thoughts. Who did she think she was? Curfew? Excuse me but she was not my mother. I walked out the shower and got dressed. I looked at the clock, 2:35am. I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Crying? I walked closer. Jessica was crying? I cleared my throat making sure she knew I was in the room. She quickly wiped her tears as she saw me enter the kitchen.

"Sara, can we talk for a moment?" She said sitting at the island. Oh great. I sat next to her on the opposite chair. "There's some things you should know." She continued. I nodded slowly. "I didn't mean to snap at you earlier, it's just-" She began. "For starters, your father is very important to me. I love him with all my heart. And when I found out he had children, I was overwhelmed with joy. Do you want to know the reason?" She asked. I slowly nodded. I had a feeling what she was going to say next.

"I'm one of those woman, who can't have children. As much as I love them. It's impossible for me." She continued. My heart broke. "And for you, I think of you as my own. That's why I got mad earlier. I don't want you to make mistakes that you're going to regret. You can never be too sure about pregnancy and such things." She continued.

"I'm sorry." I began. "My dad loves you. I know. I've never seen him so happy in a long time. And if it helps. I think you're doing a really awesome job at night being a wicked step mother." I continued. She giggled at my remark.

"Come here." She said pulling me in for a hug. "Now, off to bed. I have plans for us tomorrow." She continued.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...