Pokemon XY&Z: Journey of Bonds

By Daggett19

Since the beginning of time, people and Pokemon have lived in peace in harmony coexisting with one another fo... More

Prologue 1: The Legendary and Mythical Council
Prologue 2: Lysandre's Goals And A New Light Born
Prologue 3: The Meeting and Pokedex Assistants Chosen
Story Arcs/Special Chapters
Meet The Characters
Pokemon League Rules and Regulation
Pokemon Contest Rules and Regulations
Season 1: Summer
Chapter 1: A Mew Journey
Chapter 2: A Kalos Froakie
Chapter 3: A Fletchling Catch
Chapter 4: Smeargle-made Pokeballs
Chapter 5: The Forest Infestation
Chapter 6: Quite Farfetch'd
Chapter 7: The Zigzagoon Skates
Chapter 9: Comedic Surskit
Chapter 10: Gogoat To Lumiose City
Chapter 11: Fairy Game
Chapter 12: The Torchic Battle!
Chapter 13: Give Me A Pyroar!
Chapter 14: Let's Have A Goodra Time!
Special Chapter 1: Dustin's Journal Entry #1
Special Chapter 2: Steven Stone and Metagross's Mega Evolution Training
Chapter 15: No Need To Be Corphish!
Chapter 16: Make A Bug Buzz Contest Debut!
Chapter 17: The Honedge Path!
Chapter 18: Furfrou Garden Maze!
Chapter 19: Arceus's Chosen Protector and Pokeflute!
Chapter 20: Start of A Ivysaur Bond!
Chapter 21: Absol-ute Fossils
Chapter 22: A Blazing Rivalry!
Chapter 23: The Mightyena Flare!
Chapter 24: The Onix-pected Bike Race!
Chapter 25: Taking Out The Tyrunt!
Chapter 26: Golett To Geosenge Town!
Special Chapter 3: The Strongest Mega Evolution Act I
Special Chapter 4: Dustin's Journal Entry# 2
Chapter 27: Gulpin Some Flare Energy!
Chapter 28: Fighting The Aura Canine!
Chapter 29: Destiny's Blazing Anger!
Chapter 30: Reflecting With Wobbuffet!
Chapter 31: Intriguing Battle With Pidgeotto!
Chapter 32: Spiky Shielding Quilladin!
Chapter 33: Fire Spinning The Contest!
Chapter 34: Sycamore's Mega Research!
Chapter 35: Combusken Training!
Chapter 36: Wartortle Rain Dance!
Chapter 37: Mega Gym Battle Part 1: Triple Battle Vs. Gym Trainers!
Chapter 38: Mega Gym Battle Part 2: Vs. Mega Successor Korrina and Mega Lucario!
Chapter 39: The Mega Rings
Chapter 40: History of Mega Evolution and Battle Bond
Chapter 41: The Mega Evolution Successor Korrina
Chapter 42: Battle of Light and Dark
Chapter 43: Flow-ing with Mega Evolution
Chapter 44: Light's Mega Feelings! Light Gives Up?...

Chapter 8: A Litleo Training

164 1 11
By Daggett19

(A/N: Hurray, after this chapter is the long-awaited Gym Battle against Viola! And then after that is the end of this arc and the start of the next step of the Pokemon Journey! But first is the first rival battle between Light and Dark and Serena finds a rival in Marnie, at least when it comes to battling! I really like to thank you guys for your support and patience with the story. Also the reason why I have Dark lose to Bede is because of his own ego, believing that since he is from Kanto and had beaten every Trainer in Route 4, 3 and the Santalune Forest, he is already the best and this won't be the last time he loses or takes it hard either. Anyways, hope you enjoy the story so far and please vote and comment. Reminder that images are from Bulbapedia and music is from YouTube and their respective owners.)

Summary:

Last time on The Zigzagoon Skates: Light's friends celebrated Light's sixteenth birthday and gave him some awesome presents! Afterwards, they participated in the Fourth Annual Santalune Roller Skate Race which Light won, beating Korrina, the three-time champion of the event and the Gym Leader of Shalour City! Afterwards Dark and Bede had their first rival battle with Bede winning via coin toss. When Light and his friends see that Dark was the one yelling in rage, he told Light that he will make his life miserable. Meanwhile Guzma is planning on beating the Kalos League so he can become Champion and end all Pokemon Leagues forever! Will his plan succeed at the end? How will Dark make Light's life a living Distortion World? Will Light and Serena ever take on Viola or are they doom to just stay in Santalune City?(No, just me? Ok then.) Find out in this chapter!

Light and Serena's P.O.V. June 12th, 2019, Santalune City Pokemon Center, Santalune City, South Central Kalos, Kalos Region-1:37 P.M

"I'm bored." Light said while writing in his journal as he and Serena were waiting patiently as they were sitting while their Pokemon were getting another check-up from Nurse Joy. "Then why don't you read some of the books you have?" Serena asked Light, confused by what he said.

"No, I meant of battling only the Wild Pokemon around here or just rebattling the Trainers we encountered already. We need some new experience against Trainers we haven't even battled yet! New ways to test our limits and make up new strategies as my dad would say! Especially since tomorrow is our Gym Battle against Viola! I think we should be prepared for Gym Trainers!" Light said to Serena, surprising her. The guy who at first didn't want to travel and all of a sudden he wants to try new training methods? What had this world come to? Serena said in her head.

"Arceus, what is up with me? One minute I have no interest in battling then the next I do because of these random emotions in my chest. I think we should see Prof. Sycamore and talk to him about this when we are in Lumiose City." Light said while lightly punching his chest as if thinking that would get rid of the emotions. Yep, Light is still his usual self. I thought that something was changing right then and there. Serena said in her head while sweat-dropping. "Can Light Kiseki and Serena Yvonne come to the front desk to pick up their Pokemon? I repeat, can Light KIseki and Serena Yvonne come to the front desk to pick up their Pokemon?" Nurse Joy ask over the intercom. "Let go and get them." Light said as he and Serena stood up and head towards there.

Serena wondered though how could Light stay calm as they walked over. After all, Dark had promised to make his life a living Distortion World the next time they met, a cruddy way to end of a sweet sixteen birthday and yet Light haven't brought it up at all. It like Light doesn't even acknowledge it. She wonder how Light could play it off like it was nothing as the two continued heading to the front desk in silence.

What she doesn't know is that Light is deeply bothered by what Dark had said to him three days ago. Especially the hypocrite part. After all, Dark had made fun for Light's issue with trusting Pokemon but now that Light is on a Pokemon Journey, Dark thinks that Light been lying about his issues the whole time. Not only that but he wants to make Light miserable so much that his life will feel like a living Distortion World and want to move back to Sinnoh. Just how Light wanted to end his birthday... Not! And Prof. Sycamore chose Dark to be a Pokedex user because?

The two of them finally reached the front desk of the Pokemon Center, where Nurse Joy, Chansey and her Happiny that was on her head were waiting for them with their Pokemon in their Pokeballs on the front desk. "Your Pokemon are in good shape. Though two of your Pokemon have a disease that will spread for all your Pokemon. It called Pokerus." Nurse Joy said. "Oh no, do we need to leave them here to get the medicine?" Serena asked Nurse Joy. "No, the good news is that this disease benefits the Pokemon." Nurse Joy said, much to Light and Serena's confusion.(Light due to not studying Pokemon and not wanting anything to do with them, Serena due to Pokemon Biology not being her best class.)

Nurse Joy chuckled before explaining. "Pokerus allows the Pokemon infected with it to become stronger much faster and get a major experience boost. However, while some case last forever, most are temporary, like for example a couple of months or weeks. Your Pokemon have the early stages so we don't know how long it will be but I or my sisters and cousins, the other Nurse Joys, or other Pokemon Doctors will let you know in two weeks time." Nurse Joy said as she handed them the booklet that explained more about it. "Anyways, the Pokemon infected so far is Patterns and Digger." Nurse Joy said to the two of them. "However, if you keep them in your party, they will infect your other Pokemon and help them become stronger." She said as they put the Pokeballs in their respective places.(Light's Pokemon team is on his belt and Serena's is in her purse or skirt pockets, depending on the day.) "Well, thank you for the information. We will remember it." Serena said to Nurse Joy as Light bowed his head as a sign of thanks.

"Thanks and come again. By the way, I can't help but overhear that you were bored of your training method so far, right? Considering that your Gym Battle is tomorrow?" Nurse Joy asked with a sly smile, causing Light to face-palmed himself. "Yeah, but where else can we go? We can't go on Route 4 unless it's a special event, we lived in Lumiose City, or we have the Gym Badge from here." Light said bluntly.

"Well, maybe this can work out for you." Nurse Joy said as she held up a flyer, that read the following: 'Bored of battling Wild Pokemon? Just want a battle against a equal? Then sign up for the Route 22 battle tournament! Sign up will be from 2:00 P.M-2:30 P.M.! To enter tournament, Trainers must have at least 2 Pokemon on them! Hosted by Alexa Violet! Prize will be a training session with Alexa to prepare for Viola! Be there for all the battling action!'

"Wait, Alexa? That the person who asked me to help teach a class, though her sister Viola also asked and they didn't tell me what I was supposed to teach till the last minute." Light said. "She also wrote that article about the roller skate race and how you won it." Serena pointed out. "Yeah, Alexa Violet is a journalist for the Lumiose Press at Lumiose City. She here for a week and a half to interview her sister and any Trainers that managed to beat her." Nurse Joy said as she show them Alexa's famous articles for the newspaper on the computer. It showed all the things Alexa covered, even, to LIght's displeasure, Dustin's disappearance. "You can see why she is a big deal around here." Nurse Joy said as Light and Serena nodded. "Thank you again and we will enter this thing." Serena said before she and Light left the Center.

Light's P.O.V., Route 22 Battle Tournament, Route 22(Détourner Way), East of Santalune City, West of Route 21 and Victory Road Gate, Southeastern Central Kalos, Kalos Region-2:11 P.M.

"Thank you for singing up. The tournament will start at 2:40. Please head towards the seating area. Also please hand over your Holo Casters so that our drones can use them to record the battles. You will get them back if you lose or win." The receptionist said as she pointed to the row of bleachers for the battlers, where ten Trainers were currently sitting at, laughing and talking. "Thank you." Serena said as she and Light walked over there and sat down after handing over their Holo Casters. Light pulled out a notebook and started writing in it.

"Light, I don't think this is the time to start writing." Serena said to her friend. "Of course it is. Especially when I am just writing down how the Pokerus can have pros and cons to how I train my team. And I am looking through their weakness that we need to still overcome." Light said to her with a sly yet knowing smirk. "Oh, you re-adjusting training to fit Pokerus." Serena realized from the smirk. "Yeah. I am. I surprise you forgotten that Pokerus might affect how training our Pokemon might be from now on." Light said as he show her the notes he made.

Serena saw the notes and was surprised that Light even noticed what were holding his Pokemon back so that they could overcome that hurdle if they want to become the best.(And help Light trust Pokemon again. Also reminder that Light is the only person that understands Pokemon unless they're Psychic-Types or have telepathy, then anyone can understand them.) "So, what tricks do you have for the tournament?" Serena asked Light before a person came in front of them with a arrogant smirk and a desire to make Light's life miserable.

It was Dark. "Man, I knew you were a hypocrite before when I saw that video about your battle with Shauna and others! But I would have never expected you to broadcast it to the world that you lied about your 'Pokemon trust problems' like that!" Dark said as he pointed an accusing finger in Light's face. "You know as well as Serena and I do that I do have trust problems with Pokemon, Dark. They are just helping me get over that. A genius could see that a mile away or did some of your brain cells die? Maybe that why you didn't have the highest G.P.A or even the second highest." Light snapped while shutting the notebook and standing up, getting in Dark's face.

Serena also stood up and put herself between them. "Alright guys, break it up!" She said angrily, scaring them.(Yes, even Dark Kuragari is no match to the power of the female's anger unleashed.) "We are not in school anymore so if you guys are going to fight, do it in a Pokemon battle because I am done with breaking up your fights if all you two do is fight! And Dark, stop calling Light a hypocrite or I'll make sure that you'll wish YOU'VE have stayed in Kanto! Got it?!" Serena said with fire(metaphorical of course.) behind her. "Y-yes ma'am." Light and Dark said meekly as they were terrified of they had unleashed. "Good, now leave us alone Dark." Serena said a bit too sweetly. "B-but hypocrite... I mean he is a hypocrite." Dark tried protesting meekly only to run off while sweating after seeing the death glare on Serena's face. "This isn't the last you heard of me, Light! I will make you miserable during this tournament!" Dark said as he ran off.

"Well, that one way to get rid of a bully." Serena said while patting her hands together, while LIght stood there surprise of what she said to Dark. "Light, are you Ok? Serena asked her friend. "Yeah, and I think that was the best moment of my life." Light said to her as they sat down again. They then started talking about what Pokemon they are going to use and how best to utilize Pokerus to their advantage.

Twenty Minutes Later-2:40 P.M.

"Thank you for coming, Trainers and citizens of Santalune City!" Alexa said as the crowd cheered. "Now this tournament is approved by the Pokemon League so not only will it be broadcast to them, but also it will determine the Trainer's popularity in the League and their placement in the PWT and the League Conference! As the 32 Trainers know, their Holo Casters were given to the receptionist so that our drones can hold the ones belonging to Trainers that are battling. Once a Trainer lose, they will get their Holo Caster back. The winning Trainer will get a training session with me to prepare for Viola and an exclusive interview with me! The battles will mostly be a 1-on-1 with the final match being a 2-on-2 battle! Items can be used as long as it items that can be held by the Pokemon, no Potions!" Alexa said as everyone cheered, even the Trainers.

"Now look at the screen as the Trainers are chosen randomly! The reason for this is to prepare them for the PWT and the Kalos League!" Alexa said as she pointed at the jumbotron. It showed the 32 pictures of the Trainers, including Light, Serena, Dark and the two people from Galar, one of them, the male known as Bede Travis, being the one who beaten Dark three days prior.(Light watched that battle on the League website. That the logical explanation for how Light knows. Duh!) The pictures then started to go around in a circle, spinning around so fast that no one can keep an eye on them. It then starts to slow down until it show the match-ups for the first round. Light and Serena sigh in relief that they don't have to battle each other, Dark or the two trainers from Galar. However, Light's battle was first. And his opponent is the skater girl he beaten yesterday, Korrina Corni, the Shalour Gym Leader and the girl who told Light to head to the Tower of Mastery. Serena's match was fifth, Dark's was seventh, Bede is tenth and the mysterious teen girl from Galar's match is the sixteenth.

"For our first match, we have Light Kiseki against Korrina Corni! Can the two head to the battlefield please?" Alexa said as the two walk up, much to the crowds, and the Trainers', amusement. However, the one who cheered the loudest is Serena. "Go Light! You can win this!" She said, causing Light to blush and nearly face-plant before he gave her a thumbs up. Light and Korrina walked up the steps and walked onto the battlefield until they were in the middle. "Here to a good battle. Hope you better at battling than you are at skating. Not that it was a bad thing you don't know how to skate, given how you beaten me." Korrina said, offering a hand for LIght to shake. "Yeah, you too." Light said as he took the hand, shaking it, as the crowd cheered louder. "That a great sign of sportsman, and sportswoman, ship and respect. Now head to your respective sides." Alexa said as Light walked to his side while Korrina skated to her side.

"The battle will be between Light Kiseki, a Trainer in the Advanced Skill division and Korrina Corni, the Gym Leader of Shalour City! This is the first battle of the first round of the Route 22 Battle Tournament! The battle will be a 1-on-1! The match will end once the Pokemon on one side faints, the Trainer forfeits(meaning they decide that their Pokemon are in too much pain or know that their opponent's Pokemon level and skill outclassed theirs.) or the match ends in a draw! If it ends in a draw, there will be a coin toss to determine the winner! The winner of the match will move on to the next round! Do both Trainers agree to the rules?" Alexa asked, which Light and Korrina replied yes.

"Then choose your Pokemon, Trainers!" Alexa said. "Go, Machop!/Go, Phoenix." Korrina and Light said in unison as they threw their Pokeballs, calling out their Pokemon, whose pictures and HP bars appeared under their Trainers' pictures on the scoreboard.(Reminder that due to Korrina being a Gym Leader, she uses Great Balls.) Out from Korrina's Great Ball came a gray, bipedal humanoid Pokemon with muscles all over its body and red eyes. It also has three ridges on its head, a flat face, three, rib-like stripes on either sides of it chest, no toes and five fingers on each hands. It is a Machop.

"Machop, huh? Why didn't she go with her Lucarios?" Light said to himself as he pulled out his Pokedex to scan it. "Machop, the Superpower Pokemon. Though small in stature, it is powerful enough to easily heft and throw a number of Geodude at once. Level: 14; Gender: Male; Ability: No Guard; Moves: Low Kick, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Foresight. Owned by Korrina Corni, Gym Leader of Shalour City." Dexter said before shutting off and Light put it back in his pocket.

"Despite the type advantage, I think she might have some tricks up her sleeves." Light said to himself. "Be careful Phoenix." Light said to Phoenix. "You got it dude!" She said back to her Trainer. "Let's win this Machop! Despite the type advantage stack against us!" Korrina said while holding her fist outwards. "Machop!(Alright!)" Machop said, matching his Trainer's excitement. "Don't hold back Light!" Korrina said. "Wasn't planning on it." He called back, knowing that if he does, he would lose already. "Let the match begin!" Alexa said as the audience cheered loudly.

Route 22 Battle Tournament Round 1 Battle 1! Trainer Light Kiseki Vs. Korrina Corni(Phoenix Vs. Machop)

"Machop, use Focus Energy!" Korrina said as Machop started to mediate, gathering up his focus and turning it into a yellow energy that surrounds his body. "Of course, she wants to increase her chances of getting critical hits.

"Phoenix, use Agility to get close to Machop, then use Peck!" Light said as he tried to find a way to overcome Machop.(The reason why is because No Guard is a ability that allows the Pokemon that has it to always hit the opposing Pokemon no matter what, even if the opposing Pokemon is using Fly, Dig, Protect, just to name a few moves that won't work against the ability.) Phoenix nodded before moving quickly, so fast that no one can see her until she Pecked Machop in the gut, causing him to his gut in pain and taking a third of his HP away. Meanwhile, Phoenix was surrounded in a green aura signifying that her speed had increased by one.

"Machop!(Augh!)" Machop said in pain. "Machop! Are you ok?" Korrina asked her Pokemon in concern. "Machop. Mac Chop.(Yeah. Just a flesh wound.)" Machop said boldly, trying to ease his Trainer's worries. "Ok, then. If you still up to it, use Karate Chop!" Korrina said as Machop rushed towards Phoenix, about to hit her with  chop to the face.

"Dodge it, Phoenix!" Light said to the Tiny Robin Pokemon, as Phoenix moved out of the way, or so they think. While LIght and Phoenix sigh in relief, Machop suddenly came from below Phoenix, chopping her in the face and sending her to the ground, hitting her head hard and putting her HP in the yellow zone, halfway gone. Critical hit, yet not very effective!

"W-what just happened?" Phoenix said dazed, getting up a bit dizzily. "Is it a bad thing if the stars are close to the Earth, swirling around me?" Phoenix asked before shaking her head to clear her mind. "Man, the guy did a number on me." Phoenix said while Light realized what happened and slapped his head with his palm. "Of course. No Guard and Karate Chop, the move that always lands a critical hit, that's what happened!" He said to himself in a 'Duh!' moment.

"Phoenix, we won't be able to dodge their attacks!" Light said. "Finally you noticed! It takes challengers longer than that to realize the effects of No Guard! Now you know why I choose Machop instead of Lucario!" Korrina said. "Yeah I do! But don't think that you got this in the bag!" Light said as he tried to think of a strategy until he realized something. "Of course, if we tried to dodge then..." Light said to Phoenix, who just nodded at what was being said to her, the rest were mumbles that were drowned out by the crowd.

"Phoenix, use Quick Attack to get close to Machop, then use Peck again!" Light said while pointing at the Superpower Pokemon, while Phoenix nodded before charging quickly at Machop and pecking him again, this time in the leg while taking another third of his HP sending it in the yellow zone. Phoenix started to land on the ground to bask in her glory. "Machop, when she lands, use Low Kick to get the drop on her!" Korrina said as Machop got up and charged towards Phoenix, extending his non-injured leg to sweep hers from under her, already mad that Phoenix was boasting about beating him just by standing there, accepting the crowd's cheers.

"Now Phoenix, use Quick Attack to dodge at the last second and then Peck!" Light said to Phoenix, who just winked at Machop before charging out of the way of his kick, then came back to Pecked him in the back, his weak spot! "Machop! Mac Chop!(No! I'm sorry Korrina!)" Machop said as he fell down face down, out cold.

"And Machop is unable to battle! The winner is Phoenix the Fletchling and Light Kiseki, who will move on to the next round!" Alexa said as the crowd cheered while the two Trainers returned their Pokemon to their Pokeballs while Light picture moved from the first round position to the second round spot. "You did a good job Machop. Get a good rest." Korrina said to the Great Ball containing Machop before putting it back on her belt. "Hey, good job out there. Gave me a scare right there." Light said with a smile, extending his hand out for a handshake. "You too. But don't think it will be easy once you battle me for the Rumble Badge! I will make you battle hard for it!" Korrina said, accepting the handshake. "Wouldn't dream of it being easy." Light said before they ended the handshake and walked down the stairs and Korrina got her Holo Caster back. "And now time for our second battle!" Alexa said.

Hilda's P.O.V. Prism Tower, Central Lumiose City, Lumiose City, Central Kalos, Kalos Region-3:00 P.M.

"Did you hear about the Trainers from Alola and Galar?" "Yeah, I heard that Kukui, Guzma, Plumeria and Sonia each have one Gym Badge each." Hilda was sitting outside a cafe, drinking a hot chocolate while listening to the usual gossip about either the Trainers from Alola and Galar competing in the Kalos League or how the Champions and strongest Trainers from other regions, including her, were in Kalos to help oversee the PWT and the Kalos League. She was wearing a trench coat, a fedora, and a pair of sunglasses so nobody recognize her as she likes to keep her privacy, one of the benefits to not becoming the Champion of Unova(granted due to Team Plasma and N interrupting the Yin Yang Conference but still.) though she was still noticed in her usual attire earlier this week by some Kalosians who wanted her autograph. She was also busy tuning out the chatter until...

"Yeah, but did you hear who else came from Alola and had just beaten Clemont before the blackout?" One of the passerby asked his friend, perking White's interest. "No, who?" his friend asked curiously. "It was Colress! You know, the guy who was in charge of Team Neo-Plasma in the Unova Region two years ago. Yeah, it turned out that he was just using Ghetsis and Team Neo-Plasma just to study the potential of Pokemon and their Trainers' strength through bonds." The first person said, getting White curious. "Oh yeah, that guy. I heard that he was staying at the Hotel Richissime. I also heard that he has a Z-Powered Ring to help out with his research due to Alola's culture." The second guy said, the last thing Hilda said as she ran, heading over to the hotel in hopes of finding Colress. "This is big news. If Colress is actually here then he might know where he is." She said to herself as she ran to the hotel, which is the fanciest hotel in all of Kalos, planning on getting her answers from Colress.

Light and Serena's P.O.V. Route 22 Battle Tournament, Route 22-4:00 P.M

"And Leo the Litleo is unable to battle! The winner is Digger the Bunnelby and Light Kiseki! That means that Light moves on to the semifinals!" Alexa said as it showed the picture of Light moving on to the first semifinal spot, taking up one of the four places while Rising Star Louise returned Leo the Litleo back to her Pokeball. "Let see who can to the semifinals with him!" She said as the crowd cheered for the remaining Trainers, which happens to be LIght, Serena(who used Spray in the last round), Dark, Bede, Marnie, who was the mysterious Galarian female teen, a Lass named Elsa(No she does not sing 'Let It Go' if you were asking! Just no! That a different Elsa. Go talk to Disney for that one.) and a Rising Stars Trainer named Loic. After the second match which was Dark against Loic, which Dark won and moved on to the semifinals, claiming the second spot and being Light's opponent in the first match, it was time for the third match.

"The next match will be Serena Yvonne against Lass Elsa Ema! Can both Trainers approach the battlefield?" Alexa said as Light came down the stairs and high-five Serena. "Good luck." Light said to her. "Thanks, I going to need it." She said back as she climb the steps until she was on the opposite side of Elsa. The two met in the middle and shook hands before walking back to their respective sides. "This will be a battle between Serena Yvonne of the Advanced Skill division and Lass Elsa Ema of the Basic Skill division! The battle will be a 1-on-1 match! The battle will end once the Pokemon on one side faints, the Trainer forfeits or the match ends in a draw! If it ends in a draw, there will be a coin toss to determine the winner! Do both Trainers agree to the conditions?" Alexa asked, which both Trainers nodded. "Choose your Pokemon!"

"Go, Silk!/Go, Bloom!" Serena and Elsa said as they called out their respective Pokemon, whose pictures and HP bar showed up under the Trainers' pictures. As Elsa's Pokeball opened, a small white and green Pokemon that is holding on to a red flower came out. It has beady eyes, blushed cheeks, long, notched ears, flat nose, and a ring of pollen on its head. It is a Flabébé. "What is that Pokemon?" Serena asked as she pointed her Pokedex at it, while Light do so too from the crowd.(That what he did with the other Pokemon during the other battles.)

"Flabébé, the Single Bloom Pokemon. It draws out and controls the hidden power of flowers. The flower Flabébé holds is most likely part of its body. Level: 10; Gender: Female; Ability: Flower Veil; Moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Fairy Wind, Lucky Chant. Owned by Lass Elsa Ema. Note: Part of the Fairy-Type classification Prof. Sycamore discovered ten years ago." Dexter and Dexterette said before turning off and Light and Serena putting them up.

"So that part of the Fairy-Type we were taught about in school? It look like it belong to the Grass-Type classification to me." Serena said to herself. "Hope I can take it down with the plans I have right now. Good news is that I can just increase Silks's defense with Harden. Though I can't have her use Bug Bite due to Bug-Types not being effective against Fairy-Types." Serena muttered to herself. "Let the match begin!" Alexa said as she dropped her arms to her side, while the crowd cheered loudly as possible.

Route 22 Battle Tournament Quarterfinals Round 3! Serena Yvonne Vs. Lass Elsa Ema(Silk Vs. Bloom)

"Bloom, use Vine Whip to grab Silk and bring her to you! Then use Tackle!" Lass Elsa said as Bloom started to use the vines from the flower she was holding on to. "Silk, use String Shot to pin the vines down, then use Harden!" Serena said as Silk shot out the silky threads, stopping the vines from reaching her and lowering Bloom's speed by one as she was surrounded by a green aura. Silk then used Harden on herself, increasing her defense by one as she was surrounded by a blue aura.

"Bloom, try and get out of there!" Lass Elsa said as Bloom struggled to get the vines out but to no avail. "Silk, use Tackle!" Serena said as Silk nodded before charging towards Bloom and hitting her square in the face. Of course, due to Bloom's Vine Whip still pinned down from the silky threads of String Shot, Bloom quickly came back and smash into the ground, finally freeing herself but with her getting a concussion.

"Bloom, are you ok?" Elsa asked only for the Fairy-Type to float around dizzily like a drunk. "I forfeit! I don't want my sweet Pokemon to be in more pain! Return Bloom!" Lass Elsa said as she returned her Pokemon while the scoreboards show Serena's picture with the words 'Winner By Forfeit!' under it. "Lass Elsa Ema had forfeited the match! The winner is Silk the Metapod and Serena Yvonne, who will move on to the semifinals!" Alexa said as Serena's picture moved from the fifth quarterfinals spot to the third semifinals position.

"Great job Silk!" Serena said to her Pokemon. "Thanks Serena. However, it time for me to shed this cocoon." Silk said before being engulfed in a bright white light. Her cocoon broke open as a butterfly-like being came out of it and flew in front of Serena. After the glow subside, it showed Silk's new form.

Silk is now purple, had wings and teeth, a huge difference than her previous forms. She also had antenna, red eyes, blue arms and legs, a blue snout and her lower wings had two black ovals. Silk had evolved into a Butterfree! Serena and Light pointed their Pokedexes at the newly evolved Pokemon.

"Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokemon. It loves the honey of flowers and can locate flower patches that have even the tiniest amount of pollen. Level: 11; Gender: Female; Ability: Tinted Lens(Hidden Ability); Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Confusion(Evolution), Bug Bite. Owned by Serena Yvonne. Nicknamed: Silk." Dexter and Dexterette said before shutting off and Light and Serena putting them up. "Silk, are you ok?" Serena asked her Pokemon, mainly since she heard that some Pokemon have their personalities changed when they evolved. "Yes, I am ok. In fact I am better than ok! I am fantastic!" Silk said excitedly as she hugged Serena. "Thank you for helping me get to this far of strengths." Silk said with tears of joy in her eyes. "You're welcome." Serena said before Silk tapped the Dream Ball and returned back into it.

Serena then walked down the stairs just as Alexa announced that the last Quarterfinal Match will be between Bede Travis and Marnie Rose? That was her last name? It kind of fits her really. Serena walked over to where Light was sitting at and sat down next to him. "Congrats on Silk evolving." He said with a smile. "Thanks." She said back. "Hey losers, don't forget that Light the wimp and I will battle soon! Prepare for misery, loser! Smell Ya Later!" Dark said as he left, ruining the mood for the two friends.

Hilda's P.O.V. Colress's Room(Room 512), Hotel Richissime, North Boulevard, Lumiose City-4:30 P.M.

"So you finally caught me in our little 'game' after four years?" Colress said as he and Hilda were sitting on opposite couches. "Yeah, and trust me, I want to put you in prison for aligning yourself with Team Plasma back then. Heck you should have been in prison for being the leader of Team Neo Plasma two years ago!" Hilda said with her fists shaking in attempt to keep her anger in check. "Then why don't you throw me in jail?" Colress asked, already knowing that she won't do it. "Because I realize that I need to start to forgive some people for their roles in the 'incidents'. That includes you." She said, while he starts to smile.

"Plus, if you were in prison, you won't answer my questions." She said, causing Colress to rub his chin thoughtfully. "You mean about Hilbert's locations?" He asked. "No. Hilbert came back during the PWT two years ago. Plus I don't have feelings for him anymore. I thought I did. No, you know who I talking about. Since you took his position and was the last one to see him two years ago, according to Nate and Rosa." Hilda said with a determined look that said 'I know you know where he is so you better 'fess up.' that she aimed at Colress, causing him to sigh before answering.

"Yes it true. I know where N is. But before I tell you where he is, I'll tell you why he left to head there. As you already know, he is the only one to understand Pokemon and Ghetsis decide to use that to his advantage when trying to convince Unova to liberate their Pokemon. However, after meeting you and your Pokemon, N started doubting his plan but refused to acknowledge that Pokemon can't survive without humanity help so much that he kind of closed off his heart to the Pokemon he was trying to save.  After being beaten by you and Reshiram, or can I say Truth now according to the rumors, Ghetsis had revealed his true nature to N, breaking his world view and shattering it beyond repair. That was why N left the first time. To try and redeem himself.

"When N came back two years later, it was to stop Kyurem's suffering by Ghetsis and to stop Ghetsis's plan of freezing Unova only for Zekrom to be absorb into Kyurem and becoming Black Kyurem. He needed help from Nate and Rosa, two inexperienced Trainers who knows little to nothing about the legendary dragons and yet beaten Ghetsis, barely escaping with their lives. Soon, he decide to give Pokemon Battling a try so that he can see you again and apologize for all the things he done to you. That was two years ago and he was last seen training in what remained of his castle in Victory Road in Unova.

"However, a couple of months ago, he gave me a note saying that he was here in Kalos. He is currently collecting the Gym Badges to enter the League. He told me that he was staying at Shalour City and had been there right up to this point, waiting for the Gym Leader to come back to her post. So if you want to see him, fly over there." Colress said with a small smile. "Thank you Colress, for your time." Hilda said as she stand up and walk over to the door. "Hold on a sec. You have Genesect, right?" Colress asked, which Hilda nodded to. "Then catch." Colress said as he threw four colored drives at her, which she caught. "Those are for Genesect's Techno Blast, so that its typing is change." Colress said. "Thank you." Hilda said as she exited through the door and heads towards Shalour City and N Harmonia.

Light and Serena's P.O.V. Route 22 Battle Tournament, Route 22-5:00 P.M.

"Duo is unable to battle! Hanger the Morpeko and Marnie Rose are the winners, which means that Marnie is the last person to enter the semifinals!" Alexa said as Marnie's picture moved from the eighth spot in the quarterfinals to the fourth spot in the semifinals. Marnie returned Hanger while Bede returned Duo and the two shook hands before Bede walked down the stairs. "Can Light Kiseki, Dark Kuragari and Serena Yvonne come up to the battlefield please?" Alexa asked over the intercom as Bede got his Holo Caster back while Light, Dark and Serena walked up the stairs.

"Now I know you were expecting a semifinal match, however due to how much time we spent here, I think we should have the semifinals matches at the same time! Do you agree?" Alexa asked the four of them, who just noticed that it started to get dark. "Sure./*Censor(Beep)* Yeah!" They said, with Dark being the one who swore. "Ok. Time to get the second battlefield up!" Alexa said as she pressed a button on a device on her hips. Suddenly another battlefield came up right next to the first one with its own scoreboard and holographic referee. "Considering I already refereeing one match, this is to help me with the other." Alexa said to them, answering their unasked question as Serena and Marnie walked over to the second battlefield.

"This will the semifinal match between Light Kiseki and Dark Kuragari, both Advanced Skill Trainers on battlefield one while Serena Yvonne and Marnie Rose, two more Advanced Trainers, battle on battlefield two! Both matches are 1-on-1! The matches will end once the Pokemon on one side faints, the Trainer forfeits or the match ends in a draw! If they end in a draw, there will be a coin toss to determine the winner! The winner of these two matches will move on to the finals! Do all Trainers agree with the conditions?" Alexa asked, to which the four Trainers replied yes. "Choose your Pokemon!" Alexa said.

"Go, Hydro!/Go, Blaze!" Light and Dark said at the same time as they called out their Pokemon as they appeared under their Trainers' pictures, along with their HP bars. "Go, Destiny!/Go, Luck." Serena and Marnie said as they called out their Pokemon, same as the scoreboard for Light and Dark's battle. "A Charmander, huh?" Light said as he scanned Blaze while Dark quickly scanned Hydro. "Charmander, the Lizard Pokemon. The fire on the tip of its tail is a measure of its life. If healthy, its tail burns immensely. Level: 15; Gender: Male; Ability: Blaze; Moves: Scratch, Metal Claw, Ember, Smokescreen; Item: Charizardite Y. Owned by Dark Kuragari. Nicknamed: Blaze." Dexter said.

Light then turned around to Marnie's Pokemon just as Serena pulled out the Pokedex. It was a small, blue bipedal canine Pokemon with some gray round bumps on the back of its paws. It also has a black 'mask' around its eyes, a yellow collar, black ears, black legs, and a black torso, along with red eyes. It is a Riolu! "The pre-evolution of Lucario? How did she catch it considering that they are rare?" Light muttered to himself as he and Serena scanned it.

"Riolu, the Emanation Pokemon. It has the peculiar power of being able to see emotions such as joy and rage in the form of waves. Level: 15; Gender: Male; Ability: Inner Focus; Moves: Quick Attack, Endure, Bulk Up(TM Move), Force Palm. Owned by Marnie Rose of the Galar Region. Nicknamed: Luck." Dexter and Dexterette said before shutting off and Light and Serena putting them up.

"Yo, Light pay attention to me unless you want to lose! Doesn't matter to me! In fact, why don't you forfeit?!" Dark said, taunting Light. "How about no. Is that a good answer?" Light sarcastically said back. "Oh, now you are asking for it!" Dark said with a smirk. "Tensions are flying with semifinals! Anyways, let the matches begin!" Alexa and the holographic referee said in unison.

Route 22 Battle Tournament Semifinals! Rival Battle #2!/Rival Battle #1! Light Kiseki Vs. Dark Kuragari(Hydro Vs. Blaze)/Serena Yvonne Vs. Marnie Rose(Destiny Vs. Luck)

(A/N: The Rival Battle #2 is in Light and Dark's case since Light battle Shauna and Dark battle Bede, just a reminder and to clear up the confusion. Also both both of their battle themes up since Light and Serena's battle against them are happening at the same time. Thank you for understanding.)

"Blaze, use Smokescreen to block their vision!" Dark said as Blaze started to use shoot the smoke from his mouth. "Hydro, use Quick Attack to get close to him and use Water Pulse!" Light said with a smirk. "Yes sir!" Hydro said as he used Quick Attack to get closed to Blaze, shocking both him and Dark. He then form a small ball of water in his hands and threw it at Blaze's face, sending him backwards and stopping the Smokescreen from happening. "All right!" Light said while snapping his fingers as Hydro gave a thumbs up while a third of Blaze's HP was gone.

"Destiny, use Flame Charge!" Serena said. "Yes Serena!" Destiny yipped through her translator(remember that Serena's Pokemon has translator on them so that Light isn't the main translator for them until he gets over his issues. Read Chapter 4 for more on that.) as she was covered in flames and charged towards Luck. "Luck, use Bulk Up to increase your stats." Marnie said as Luck replied "Riolu!(Yes ma'am!)" before bulking up, increasing his defense and attack by one as he was surrounded by a red and blue aura to signal the stat increase.

Destiny hit Luck, but not as hard as it would without the Bulk Up as he just stagger a bit. While Destiny was surrounded by green energy, signaling that her speed was increased by one. Luck HP bar was gone by a eighth of it.

"Luck, use Force Palm." Marnie said as Luck rushed towards Destiny with his palm outwards. "Destiny, dodge it and use Howl!" Serena said as Destiny dodge the Force Palm and uses Howl, increasing her attack as she was surrounded by red aura. "Hmm, she might be someone I can consider a rival from this region." Marnie said to herself. allowing a small smile to appear on her face.

"Blaze, use Metal Claw on Hydro!" Dark said as Blaze ran towards Hydro with his claws made out of steel. "Hydro, throw your Frubbles on his claws, then use Water Pulse again!" Light said with his fist outwards. "Ok Light!" Hydro said as he prepared to throw the Frubble.

"Heh heh. Fell right into my trap. Blaze, use Smokescreen in his face! Then ignite your Metal Claw with Ember for maximum damage!" Dark said with a smirk, shocking Light that he fell for the trap.

"Hydro, get out of there with Quick Attack, hurry!" Light said in desperation only for it to be too late as Blaze blew the smoke in Hydro's eyes and mouth, blinding him and causing him to cough violently, while causing his accuracy to decrease with a purple aura surrounding him. "Aggh! My eyes!" Hydro screamed in pain as he hold his hands to his face. Blaze then breathed fire on his claws, igniting it in a blaze before hitting Hydro in the gut, sending him towards Light with a quarter of his HP gone.

"Hydro, do you want to forfeit?" Light asked Hydro in concern, not wanting to put him through  more pain. "No, you and the others work hard to get here. I am not about to let the effort go to waste just by a forfeit. Plus I learned how to battle without sight a couple of years ago." Hydro said bringing a smile to Light's face. "Ok, if you want to continue, then that is up to you." Light said as Hydro walked back onto the battlefield, determined to beat Blaze more than ever.

"Destiny, use Scratch!" Serena said as Destiny ran towards Luck, ready to Scratch him. "Luck, Quick Attack to dodge, then use it again to attack." Marnie said as Luck moved out of the way with Quick Attack, then proceed to charge towards Destiny.

"Quick Destiny, meet it head-on with Flame Charge!" Serena said as Destiny had flames over her body again and she charged towards Luck, the two of them meeting in the middle. The two then flew back towards their respective Trainers, with their HP bars at the halfway mark. Destiny was once again surrounded in a green aura as her speed increased.

"Hmm, you're good. I starting to get excited for this. Show me more of your potential, Serena." Marnie said, shocking Serena that someone from Galar even consider her a rival, much less a equal. "Thanks. I won't disappoint!" Serena said to her first rival.

Sure she had Shauna and Tierno as rivals but that would happen for mainly Pokemon Contest with a couple of battles. Not like this where there is someone who actually treats her like an equal just by the first battle. Plus, Shauna, Tierno and Trevor are mostly Light's rivals for their journeys so yeah, she is glad that there is someone who wants to be her rival in Pokemon Battles.

"Blaze, use Scratch!" Dark said, thinking that he got this battle won. Stupid Light! What was he thinking when he still kept his Froakie in the battle? Hydro can't even see due to the Smokescreen from Blaze! He should have forfeit to save himself from embarrassment! Too late now! Dark said in his head as he started to have a wicked smirk on his face. Oh well, time to end this and make him miserable now! Dark said in his head as Blaze charged towards Hydro.

"Hydro, dodge it with Quick Attack to your left and use Water Pulse from where you dodge!"  Light said as Hydro nodded before dodging. However, just as he was about to use Water Pulse on Blaze, he ran back to right in front of Dark. "Sweet Distortion World! How are we suppose to hit them if they are just going to run back and retreat." Light said to himself. "Well, I can tune out the crowd and listen to the sound coming from Blaze." Hydro offered. "Ok, let's do that." Light said as Hydro turned around to face Blaze once again, pausing to cough again.

"Blaze, use Metal Claw with Ember igniting it again!" Dark said as Blaze ran towards Hydro with his steel claw on fire. "Hydro, tune out everything but Blaze. Once you find his sound, hit him with Water Pulse!" Light said while pointing at Blaze.

Hydro nodded before he started to tune out most of the sound until he can't hear the crowd anymore. All he can hear is the sound of Blaze's footsteps and his breathing right in front of him. With no time to lose, Hydro threw the small ball of water at Blaze, sending him backwards to Dark while Blaze's HP bar went down until it was near the red zone. "All right Hydro!" Light said with a smile, enjoying the fact that Dark was not getting the result he wanted.

"Destiny, use Ember! After all, it's only Luck's defense that was increased, not his special defense!" Serena said, trying to get through Luck's Bulk Up, which he had used again. "Okay Serena!" Destiny said as she shot the small ball of fire at Luck.

"Luck, use Endure." Marnie said as Luck braced himself for the attack by crossing his arms in front of his chest which hit him and send him skidding backwards to Marnie, still in that pose while the HP bar showed that he was in the red zone with barely any HP left. Luck looked exhausted.

"What did that move do? I mean Luck barely have any health left." Serena asked herself. "Endure make sure that the Pokemon survive any attack that would normally knock it out with barely any HP with." Marnie explained to the confused Serena, seeing the look on her face. "Oh yeah, Mr. Citron told us about that. Slipped my mind." Serena said with a sweat-drop.

"Luck, use Quick Attack and Force Palm combo to end this battle." Marnie said as Luck quickly charged towards Destiny and had his palm streched outwards. "Destiny, let end this with a bang! Use Flame Charge to counterattack!" Serena said as Destiny was coated in flames while charging towards Luck. The two hit each other and landed three paces apart. After a moment, Luck is the to fall down, KO'd, while Destiny staggered a bit but managed to stay standing thanks to eating an Oran Berry that was hidden in her tail without being burnt.

"Luck the Riolu is unable to battle! The winner of the battle is Destiny the Fennekin and Serena Yvonne, who will be moving on to the finals!" Alexa said as Serena's picture, after showing the words 'Winner!', moved up to the first of the two finals spots. "We did it Serena!" Destiny said as she jumped into Serena's arm, who was shocked about what happened. "Congrats, Serena." Marnie said as she returned Luck, after thanking him. "You manage to be the first person to beat me. But don't think that this will happen again. I will win the next time, rival." Marnie said. "Thanks for the warning but I won't lose to you either, Marnie. Or can I say, rival?" Serena said with a hand out for a handshake, which Marnie took before leaving while getting her Holo Caster back.

"Blaze, use Scratch on the ground to block his hearing! Then Metal Claw!" Dark said, desperate to get the lead back. "Hydro, throw your Frubble at twelve o'clock! Then use Water Pulse!" Light said, knowing that the battle is over. Hydro threw his Frubble at Blaze's claw, pinning it to the ground. Just as Blaze was about to claw it out, he got hit in the face with the Water Pulse, knocking him out with swirling eyes.

"No! Blaze! How could we lose to Light the wimp?! Why, why, why?!!!" Dark said as he returned Blaze and walked off or stormed off, angry that he got beaten a second time in a row and getting his Holo Caster back.

"Blaze is unable to battle! The winner of the match is Hydro the Froakie and Light Kiseki, who will move on to the finals against Serena Yvonne!" Alexa said as Light's picture moved to the finals spot, next to Serena. "Thanks but no thanks." Light said, surprising Alexa and the crowd. "I don't mean to disappoint you all but I need to head to the Pokemon Center and get Hydro healed up because I think the Smokescreen effected him much worse than we thought. So I forfeited the match." Light said before running off with Hydro in his arms, who was rubbing his eyes trying to clear up his vision and was coughing, already grabbing his Holo Caster on the way out passing Serena who gave him a thumbs up.

"Well, that was surprising but at least he cares about the well-being of his Pokemon. And the winner of the Route 22 Battle Tournament by default is Serena Yvonne! Come out Serena and let the crowd cheer for you!" Alexa siad as the crowd cheered while Serena walked up the stairs. "As promised, you get to have a training exercise from me to prepare you for the Gym Battle against Viola Violet, my younger sister and an exclusive interview of what your goals are and how you plan on making them happen!" Alexa said to Serena.

"So tell me, when do you want to do both?" Alexa asked. "I was thinking we can do the training tonight and the interview..." Serena whispered into Alexa's ear, causing the journalist to smile. "Well, due to my schedule, I will train you from seven to eleven thirty at night. You know, so I can record your and Light's Gym Battles tomorrow. However, that is a plan I can agree with, even the interview!" Alexa said as she and Serena shook hands. "Ok, just let me check up on him and Hydro." Serena said as she left towards the Pokemon Center to check up on Light and Hydro.

Light's P.O.V. Santalune Pokemon Center, Santalune City-6:00 P.M.

"There, your Pokemon is all healed up. Though your Froakie might need to wear this blindfold for a week or two until his eyesight is back." Nurse Joy said as she handed the blue blindfold to Light, who tied it around Hydro's eyes, which he can't open. "Thank you Nurse Joy." Light said, bowing his head. "You're welcome. Come back again." She said as Light head to his room. "Sorry that I have to make you forfeit the tournament, Light." Hydro said sadly. "Hey, don't feel bad. It was either take you in and get your vision saved or continue and get accused of Pokemon cruelty." Light said. "Plus the others will understand. We do have the Gym Battle tomorrow. Which you aren't allowed to be in unless a last resort." Light said. "I know." Hydro said.

They then saw Serena came in. "Hey Light, I have an hour to spent some time with you and our Pokemon before heading to Alexa. So how's Hydro?" She asked in concern. "He's okay. He just need to wear a blindfold for a week or two and is allowed to battle as long as we use his other senses." Light said. "Ok, at least he isn't severely hurt." Serena said in relief. The two friends then started talking about what plans for the Gym Battle tomorrow, while waiting for it to be seven o'clock so Serena can begin her training with Alexa.

Hilda's P.O.V. Coumarine Docks, Lower Coumarine City, Northwestern Coastal/Central Kalos, Kalos Region-6:30 P.M.

"We're here. Thanks Truth. Now let's return you before anyone sees you." Hilda said as she returned Truth the Reshiram back to her Master Ball. She was on the docks for the city and according to the directions Colress gave her, the hotel N was staying at was on the other side of the town. She can walked over there, but that may be too late. Or she can take the train and head over there which would take ten minutes.  She took the train, and was reading the info from Prof. Sycamore about the Trainers he given the Pokedex to.

The only ones that caught her interest so far is Serena Yvonne and Dark Kuragari. Trevor Trova, Tierno Beni and Shauna Sana just remind her of other Trainers so far just by their goals alone, maybe they can change her mind if they did something different than other Trainers to achieve their goals.(Just Hilda's own opinions, not mines. Just saying.) When she looked at Light Kiseki's papers, her jaws dropped.

For the past four years, she and the entirely of Unova, including N, thought that N was the only one who can understand Pokemon. But according to Sycamore(who accidentally send Hilda the papers with Light's ability on it.), Light Kiseki can also understand Pokemon. However, he has trust issues with them and is currently traveling with one of his friends as a way to overcome this issue. "Wait until N hears about this!" Hilda said to herself as her stop came and she left the train, heading to the hotel that N was staying at.

"I'm looking for a N Harmonia?" Hilda said to the receptionist, who looked tired and just want coffee. "Who's looking for him?" The receptionist asked in a snappy tone. "Tell him that it's Hilda Touko." Hilda said, wincing slightly as the receptionist recognized her. "Oh yeah, the strongest Trainer of Unova and the hero of truth. I will take you to his room." The receptionist said as she and Hilda walked up to N's room.

Soon, N's Room(Room 211), Hotel Coumarine, Upper Coumarine City

"N, you got a visitor!" The receptionist said as she knocked on the door. "Send them in." N's voice said on the other side of the door as he unlocked it. "Well, good luck." The receptionist said as she walked back downstairs as Hilda walked in. Standing in the middle of the room, still wearing the clothes she remember him wearing four years ago and having a shocked expression on his face once seeing who the visitor is, was N Harmonia, her friend, rival, enemy. And crush. "She ran over to him and gave him a hug while tears came down from her eyes.

"Hilda, is that you?" N said, hugging her back while still shocked. "Yes, it's me. I'm sorry N. I'm sorry for not realizing sooner about your feelings." Hilda said still crying and not ashamed to do so. "It's ok. I should be the one saying sorry. For not listening to you. For not contacting you. For not realizing the love between us." N said to Hilda. "Don't be silly. I already forgiven you for all of that stuff over the years." Hilda said with a weak smile. "I know you would. You're the only person who would gave me a chance despite the struggles you had to overcome." N said with a chuckle.

"I know. By the way, I heard that you're competing in the Kalos League." Hilda said with a sly smirk. "Yeah, I am." N said while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly as he showed Hilda his Gym Badges so far. He had three of them: the Bug Badge, the Cliff Badge and the Rumble Badge. "I was here for my fourth badge, the Plant Badge. You know it kind of thanks to you that I even competing in the Pokemon League." N said to Hilda, confusing her, causing him to chuckle before explaining.

"If you haven't been so adamant on wanting to show me that what I was doing was wrong, I wouldn't collect the Gym Badges in Unova to battle Alder and want to defeat him to prove my point. So thank you for showing me this part of Pokemon training." N said to Hilda, causing her to blush while turning away. "Yeah, no problem." Hilda replied quickly before they sat down and got caught up of what happened over the past four years.

1 hour later

"Oh yeah by the way N. I stumbled on some news that I want to tell you but first I want to travel with you." Hilda said. "What about your duties?" N asked Hilda, who just shrugged. "They will call me for it. Plus I would just be the judge of the Grand Festival anyways and we know how I failed at Pokemon Contests in Unova back then." Hilda said with a small frown. "Touche. Ok, you can travel with me as long as you head back to them if they need you. So what this piece of news?" N asked curious as he took a sip of his drink, a bottle of water.

"Well, you not the only one who can understand Pokemon anymore." Hilda said, causing N to spit out his water. "Wait, what?" N asked, shocked about what Hilda said. "Yeah, and he is one of Sycamore's helpers with the Pokedex. Here is his papers that Sycamore sent me. His name is Light Kiseki." Hilda said as she gave the papers to N, who looked at it before setting it down.

"Hilda, from what I been told, the Kiseki bloodline used to had the ability to talk to Pokemon until one of them, Zeke Kiseki, got killed by his best friend the king of Kalos. Then they lost the power due to the Legendary Pokemon not wanting to have any more humans die in their name." N said to Hilda. "How did you know Kalos history?" She asked. "Ghetsis, no my father, told me about it growing up, as a way to tell me that I'm the only one who can understand Pokemon. But with this piece of news, we now know that I not the only one. Let's go find him!" N said, before Hilda put her hands on his shoulders.

"Whoa, take a chill pill there. Do you know where he is or what you're even going to say to him?" Hilda said, as N looked down, answering her question. "I know you want to talk to someone about this but you need to first figure out what you're going to say to him. Plus if you read more, you would have seen that Light have trust issue with Pokemon and his friends had ask Sycamore for him to go on a journey with one of them to fix that problem." Hilda said to N, who looked ashamed that he hadn't read that much of the paper. He was just excited to finally have someone who was just like him.

"However, if we give him a couple of months, then you can talk to him." Hilda said, much to N's joy. "Ok, let's give him a couple of months." N said as he and Hilda got ready to go to sleep. "By the way N. I love you." Hilda said to N. "Me too." He said as they kissed, signaling the start of their relationship before they headed off to sleep, unaware that they were being watched by a pair of Team Flare grunts, who left before being spotted.

To be continued..

Next time on Comedic Surskit: Light and Serena are prepare to battle Viola and earn their first Gym Badge and a step closer to the Kalos League! However, things get tricky once the battlefield gets coated in ice and Viola's other two Pokemon aren't making things easier! Will Light and Serena win the Gym Badge or are they doomed to stay behind their friends permanently?

Then Prof. Sycamore called Light, Serena, Trevor, Tierno, Shauna and Dark to come to Lumiose City so that he can upgrade the Pokedexes even more! What are these upgrades and how will they be useful in the future? Meanwhile Diantha and Siebold are prepared to leave the Kalos League building in the care of Drasna and Wikstrom. Where is Diantha and Siebold going to and how will Malva react to this?

Light's Pokemon Team:

Hydro(Froakie/Currently blinded and wearing a blindfold due to Smokescreen): Level: 16; Gender: Male; Ability: Battle Bond(Hidden Ability #2); Moves: Pound, Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Lick; Nature: Mild; Personality: Laid back most of the time, serious sometimes, excited during battles; Characteristic: Sturdy body; First Met: Level: 5, Aquacorde Town, June 2nd, 2019(Chapter 1); Pokeball of choice: Pokeball; OT(Original Trainer): Light Kiseki

Phoenix(Fletchling): Level: 16; Gender: Female; Ability: Big Pecks; Moves: Agility, Flail, Quick Attack, Peck; Nature: Adamant; Personality: Confident and determined; Characteristic: Proud of its power; First Met: Level: 5, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Pokeball of choice: Fast Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Digger(Bunnelby): Level: 16; Gender: Male; Ability: Huge Power(Hidden Ability); Moves: Mud Slap, Take Down, Quick Attack, Double Slap; Nature: Gentle; Personality: Shy and timid, determined; Characteristic: Likes to run; First Met: Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Pokeball of choice: Premier Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Mindshock(Shiny Cap Pikachu): Level: 16; Gender: Male; Ability: Male; Moves: Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Double Kick, Electro Ball; Nature: Naive; Personality: Happy, small part of him is sad(read Chapter 5 for his backstory), curious; Characteristic: Highly curious; First met: Level: 10, Santalune Forest, June 5th, 2019(Chapter 5); Pokeball of choice; Cherish Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Serena's Pokemon Team:

Destiny(Shiny Fennekin): Level: 15; Gender: Female; Ability: Blaze; Moves: Tackle, Flame Charge, Ember, Howl; Nature: Modest; Personality: Calm, peaceful, happy; Characteristic: Often lost in thought; First met: Level: 5, Aquacorde Town, June 2nd, 2019(Chapter 1); Pokeball of choice; Pokeball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Silk(Caterpie->Metapod->Butterfree): Level: 11; Gender: Female; Ability: Tinted Lens(Hidden Ability); Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Confusion(Evolution), Bug Bite(Learned it between Chapter 4 and 5); Nature; Relaxed; Personality: Caring, loving, acts like the mother to Serena's Pokemon(excluding Patterns due to them being friends); Characteristic: Good endurance; First met: Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Route 22, one level late at Level: 11(Chapter 8); Pokeball of choice: Dream Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Patterns(Scatterbug->Spewpa): Level: 12; Gender: Male; Ability: Friend Guard(Hidden Ability); Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore, Protect(Evolution); Nature: Hardy; Personality: Determined, sassy, protective, quick to anger; Characteristic: A little quick tempered; First met; Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Santalune Forest, due to either anger or determination at Level: 7, two levels early(Chapter 5); Pokeball of choice: Luxury Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Spray(Panpour): Level: 15; Gender: Male; Ability: Torrent(Hidden Ability); Moves: Fury Swipe, Leer, Lick, Water Gun; Nature: Quiet; Personality: Laid back, silent most of the time, goes with the flow; Characteristic: Likes to relax; First met: Level: 9, Santalune Forest, June 5th, 2019; Pokeball of choice: Friend Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 237 113
N's son Neptune has long accepted that his own son died in tragic circumstances. So when he gets an unexpected call from a stranger in Galar, claimin...
4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...
11.4K 150 29
The world of Pokémon takes a new spin on this classic fairytale. After her father leaves on a trip, Pokémon trainer Duchess Ella is reduced to a serv...