Pokemon XY&Z: Journey of Bonds

By Daggett19

Since the beginning of time, people and Pokemon have lived in peace in harmony coexisting with one another fo... More

Prologue 1: The Legendary and Mythical Council
Prologue 2: Lysandre's Goals And A New Light Born
Prologue 3: The Meeting and Pokedex Assistants Chosen
Story Arcs/Special Chapters
Meet The Characters
Pokemon League Rules and Regulation
Pokemon Contest Rules and Regulations
Season 1: Summer
Chapter 1: A Mew Journey
Chapter 2: A Kalos Froakie
Chapter 3: A Fletchling Catch
Chapter 4: Smeargle-made Pokeballs
Chapter 5: The Forest Infestation
Chapter 6: Quite Farfetch'd
Chapter 8: A Litleo Training
Chapter 9: Comedic Surskit
Chapter 10: Gogoat To Lumiose City
Chapter 11: Fairy Game
Chapter 12: The Torchic Battle!
Chapter 13: Give Me A Pyroar!
Chapter 14: Let's Have A Goodra Time!
Special Chapter 1: Dustin's Journal Entry #1
Special Chapter 2: Steven Stone and Metagross's Mega Evolution Training
Chapter 15: No Need To Be Corphish!
Chapter 16: Make A Bug Buzz Contest Debut!
Chapter 17: The Honedge Path!
Chapter 18: Furfrou Garden Maze!
Chapter 19: Arceus's Chosen Protector and Pokeflute!
Chapter 20: Start of A Ivysaur Bond!
Chapter 21: Absol-ute Fossils
Chapter 22: A Blazing Rivalry!
Chapter 23: The Mightyena Flare!
Chapter 24: The Onix-pected Bike Race!
Chapter 25: Taking Out The Tyrunt!
Chapter 26: Golett To Geosenge Town!
Special Chapter 3: The Strongest Mega Evolution Act I
Special Chapter 4: Dustin's Journal Entry# 2
Chapter 27: Gulpin Some Flare Energy!
Chapter 28: Fighting The Aura Canine!
Chapter 29: Destiny's Blazing Anger!
Chapter 30: Reflecting With Wobbuffet!
Chapter 31: Intriguing Battle With Pidgeotto!
Chapter 32: Spiky Shielding Quilladin!
Chapter 33: Fire Spinning The Contest!
Chapter 34: Sycamore's Mega Research!
Chapter 35: Combusken Training!
Chapter 36: Wartortle Rain Dance!
Chapter 37: Mega Gym Battle Part 1: Triple Battle Vs. Gym Trainers!
Chapter 38: Mega Gym Battle Part 2: Vs. Mega Successor Korrina and Mega Lucario!
Chapter 39: The Mega Rings
Chapter 40: History of Mega Evolution and Battle Bond
Chapter 41: The Mega Evolution Successor Korrina
Chapter 42: Battle of Light and Dark
Chapter 43: Flow-ing with Mega Evolution
Chapter 44: Light's Mega Feelings! Light Gives Up?...

Chapter 7: The Zigzagoon Skates

156 2 7
By Daggett19

(A/N: Disclaimer: It's finally here. Light's birthday! I been waiting to write this part of the story and what better way than near the end of the Santalune Arc. Fun fact, I always miss the birthday events in the Pokemon games[mainly the Nurse Joy just saying Happy Birthday while the Pokemon Center shoots out confetti.] but I will make this a special chapter to mark a milestone for the character. My little fourth-wall breaker, not really trusting Pokemon type of Pokemon Trainer is growing up! It's like yesterday that he was just an idea in my head and now he is sixteen! I'm not crying tears of joy, I just got something in my eyes![I do have tears of joy.] Also forgot to mention this but Elder March, a Pikachu who is Mindshock's grandmother and caretaker, will be making some appearances in the story after the Santalune Arc due to her having a phone that a Trainer drop years ago and upgrade it to a portable video phone[AKA a iPhone] and she still have the translator that Serena let her borrow[now kept] just in case, so don't think that the last time you will see her. Anyways, hope you enjoy the story and please vote and comment! Reminder that the images come from Bulbapedia and the music comes from YouTube and their respective owners.)

Summary:

Last time on Quite Farfetch'd: Light gets dragged off by his Pokemon to do some training as a distraction for Destin so that she and Serena could shop for Light's birthday. Serena had managed to get presents and cake for Light's birthday. However, while Light was training, he gets asked by Alexa and her younger sister, Viola, the Gym Leader of Santalune City Gym and the principal of the Trainers' School(revealed during the conservation in the last chapter), to help teach a class at the Santalune Trainers' School. They didn't mention though, that Light would be teaching Pokemon Battles. However, a student known as Brighton started mocking Light for his failure in his first battle so Light use him as a volunteer for the lesson and taught the former a lesson or three.

Then, before the class can get really started, a female Farfetch'd by the name of Quacklin started attacking the students and Light stopped her. It was revealed that not only is she a Pokemon owned by a Hiker, but she attacked because she was bored so her Trainer decided to compete in the Kalos League to stop her from being bored. Soon, Viola and Alexa thanked Light for helping but told Light and Serena to start training if they want any shot at beating Viola, despite the Bug-Type Pokemon. She also told them that either Prof. Sycamore or Gurkinn could explain to Light the emotions that always stirred in his chest whenever he uses Hydro though Gurkinn may know someone else that knows since he deals with Mega Evolution. Meanwhile, Galar and Alola had decided their nine Trainers via tournament and they will come to Kalos soon. Will Light's birthday be one to remember in a good way or a bad way? How will those from Galar and Kalos react to Kalos? Find out in this chapter!

Light's P.O.V. June 9th, 2019, Santalune City Pokemon Center, Beedrill Road, Santalune City, South Central Kalos, Kalos Region-10:45 P.M.

"Are we done training?" Hydro asked as he, Phoenix, Digger, Mindshock and Light collapsed in front of the Pokemon Center, their metaphorical savior. "I haven't have this much of an intense workout since ever." Mindshock said as he breathe heavily. "I don't want to this this anymore." Phoenix said, though her face was in the ground so it was kind of mumbled. "A-at least we have the rest of the day off." Digger pointed out, which brought relief to the others and confusion to Light. While he took the trip down memory lane of today so far, his Pokemon were talking amongst themselves about if Light noticed that his clothes were cover in dust and dirt, mainly from all that training they did. Light really need to wash these after a quick shower.(No reason to add that sentence. Just there for LOLs!)

For the past three days after the talk with Viola, the principal of the Santalune Trainer's School and the Gym Leader that specializes in Bug-Type Pokemon, Light and Serena had been training hard(mostly due to Serena setting up a schedule for training, much to Light's horror.). However, this morning, Serena had decided that she and Light should do their own training for the morning, as long as they met back at the Pokemon Center to spent the rest of the day taking a break. Light had questioned this but it was pushed to the back of his mind when he saw the intense training Serena wanted him and his team of Pokemon to do today, which resulted in him and his Pokemon flopping on the ground right now.

"Well, time to get you guys a check-up from Nurse Joy." Light said as he returned them back to their Pokeballs, due to them being too tired to move. "I wish I could just lie down right now and take a nap." Light said to himself as he got up painfully and walked in.

When Light walked in, he noticed that the lights was off, even for the computers. Oh no. Did the Pokemon Center lose power? Is this a result of a black out or another Pokemon that wants to cause mischief? Am I really going to spend another chapter solving the problems of Pokemon? Light asked in his head.(Normally I would be upset at Light for breaking the fourth-wall. However this chapter is his birthday so I giving him a free pass. Bye, tally ho!) Well that was awkward. Who was the voice anyways? Light said with a sweat-drop.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Light! Sweet Sixteen!" Serena, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno said as they jumped out from behind the counter while Nurse Joy and Chansey turned on the lights and threw confetti and show an image of a birthday cake on the Pokemon Center screen with Light's name, picture and the words 'Happy Sweet Sixteenth Birthday!' underneath it. "Wait, it's my birthday today?" Light asked, surprised that he had forgotten about it, mostly due to the amount of training the past three days.

"Yeah it is. Man, Serena must have you training hard. After all, it was her idea to throw you a surprise party." Trevor said. "Hey, what about me?!" Shauna said, flailing her arms around. "I also told her to call you and Tierno and to have it at the Pokemon Center!" She said a bit pouting. "Don't worry Shauna. We didn't forget you." Tierno said, cheering her up. "Thank you Tierno." Shauna said while Light, Trevor and Serena sweat-drop at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Anyways Light, before we give you your presents, time to sing you the birthday song." Shauna said as they sang the birthday song. "Happiny Birthday to you! Hoppip birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Light! Chansey Birthday to you! And hope it's a Blissey one at that!" Light friends sang to him. (It the worst thing possible! I took the song to a song doctor and they told me the diagnosis. It generic for a Pokemon birthday song. Ok so I didn't do that but I can't write lyrics to save my life, much less a birthday song. To help you enjoy the birthday, I going to put on the birthday song from Regular Show[the one that Mordecai and Rigby sang of course.]. Hope you enjoy.)

They hold the birthday cake in front of Light, with sixteen candles and a big '16' candle in the middle. "Make a wish." Trevor said as Light blew out the candles. "Thanks guys." Light said to his friends, glad that he had friends like them that watch out for him. "Well, what are you waiting for? Open up your presents?" Shauna said, indicating a table where there were a pile of presents on it, all wrapped up. Light was surprised at the amount of presents on the table. "Did you guys got all of those for me?" He asked. "No, they're for your Pokemon. Of course they're for you silly!" Shauna said as she slapped Light on the arm playfully.

"Okay." Light said, rubbing his arm. He picked up the first present on top of the pile. He read the tag and it was Shauna. "It's extra special!" She said, causing everyone to sweat-drop at her words. "Shauna, I thought we agree that all our presents were equally special." Serena said to Shauna with black dots replacing her eyes for a second. "Oops. Forgot about that. Sorry Light, all our presents to you are equally special!" Shauna said, causing everyone to face-plant at her boundless energy.

"Ok, I guess." Light said as he got back up on his feet. He opened the first present from Shauna. In it was a small box that contained a small card for his Pokegear. "It's the Upgrade Card! Once you put it in your Pokegear, it will automatically upgrade your Pokegear to the newest version of it so that it works perfectly!" Shauna said. "Thank you, Shauna." Light said to her.

"This one is from me." Trevor said as he gave Light the second present from the pile. Light unwrapped it to see a small red and blue laptop in a box. "I know you already have a laptop but I thought you might need one for one the go. It has its own internet via a small computer chip in it no matter where you go. And you can use it to analyze your opponents too." Trevor explained, while Light inspected the laptop. "It's wonderful. Thanks Trevor." Light said, giving Trevor a fist-pump. "Here my present to you, dear Light." Tierno said with a twirl as he gave Light his present from him. In it was a book about battle strategies and how to counter them. "It for battling other Trainers so you know what tricks they may pull on you." Tierno said, surprising Light and Trevor just by the book. Why didn't I think of that? Trevor said in his head as he sweat-drop in embarrassment. "Thank you." Light said to Tierno.

The rest of the gifts from Shauna, Trevor and Tierno were headphones(for his Pokegear), a gift card, a couple of more books, and a pocket watch with a secret compartment. In it was a picture of them from graduation day, the five of them smiling while wearing their normal clothes for the first time on Lumiose Academy grounds. "Thank you guys." Light said to his friends. "Hold on. We're not done yet. You haven't gotten your presents from Serena." Tierno said as Serena came up to Light, holding three separate bags with wrapping paper on the top.

"I got these for you three days ago. Destiny kind of asked Hydro and the rest of your Pokemon to take you training that day as a way for me to shop for you." Serena said to Light as she handed him the bags. So that why they dragged me off. And they said they just wanted to train for the Gym Leader. Light said mentally as he sweat-drop in his head. Light opened up the bags and was surprised. In the first bag was a new pair of black glasses in a glasses case with his prescriptions next to it. The second bag had some more books, this time a fantasy book series about a human being turn into a Pokemon but has amnesia and the Pokemon world is another dimension where only Pokemon lived in, though humans are mentioned as myths(Mystery Dungeon Easter Egg? Check!)

The final bag has some new clothes: A white T-shirt with brown sweat-pants and brown socks that can be worn as sleepwear, a black vest with a white circle on top, a white line that goes down with the zipper, a yellow line that goes across the middle from the sides with a red shirt under it, a red sweatshirt that is similar to the vest(except no line in the middle), a gray undershirt, a pair of red cargo pants, a pair of gold fingerless gloves with silver cuffs and red directly in the middle of the back of it, a short-sleeved sweatshirt just in case and a red hat with white in the middle and a black and blue Pokeball sign on it.

(A/N: The design is for Light's second outfit is based off Ash's Kalos outfit, with the color of the vest being similar to Ash's Sinnoh vest/Lucas's vest in D/P. Also the design for the hat is based off Hilbert's hat in B/W. The short-sleeved sweatshirt was something I just came up as a way for Light to keep warm during a rainstorm. This will be the clothing that Light will wear from the Cyllage arc to the Shalour arc just to let you know.)

Light was trying to figure out how to speak when Serena gave him a hug. "You're welcome. And don't worry about paying me back for the clothes. They were free since I was their 1000th customer. Or can I say, you were." Serena said with a smile as Light hugged her back(as a friend. just putting that out there.). "Thank you Serena." Light said. "And thank you guys for making my birthday a great one." Light said.

"You're welcome." They said. Soon they were eating some cake with their Pokemon(by that, I mean they and their Pokemon are eating cake, not them eating their Pokemon. just to clarify.). "So what are we going to do since you not taking on Viola yet?" Shauna asked. "I don't know, I guess we could just walk around." Light said. "Well, I think you should check this out." Trevor said as he turned on the T.V.

"And we just got news from the Alola and Galar regions. The nine Trainers representing the regions will be coming to Kalos today to compete in the Kalos League and make their region proud, with Prof. Kukui being part of the Alola Trainers. Now back to you Frank. And remember, love to Kalos." The newswoman, Malva, the Fire-Type Elite Four member, said with a smile and a wink before the T.V. turned off.

"Well, now we have more people to compete against in the League. However, we have the advantage since we know how Kalos works." Tierno said. "Yeah, but don't Alola folks have Z-Moves?" Trevor asked, reminding everyone about the powerful attacks. "Hey, since you don't have plans today, why don't you enter the Santalune Roller Skate Race." Nurse Joy said as she gave them the flyer for the event. The flyer said 'Santalune 4th Roller Skate Race, Location: In front of Santalune City Gym, Time: 2:00 P.M., Pokemon are allowed, however only up to two Pokemon maximum and Pokemon moves are allowed. Have a good time. PS roller skates attached to the bottom of shoes counts as roller skates.'

"Now that is something all of us can do!" Shauna said in excitement. "One flaw in that plan, Shauna." Light said. "What's that?" She said. "Serena and I don't have a pair of roller skates or attachments for our shoes." Light pointed out to his friends. "Don't worry. I carry extras." Tierno said as he pulled out a blue pair for Light and a pink pair for Serena from his backpack. "Why do you even have a pair of female roller skates?" Light said with black dots for eyes. "No idea. It just popped into my head." Tierno said, causing everyone to face-plant.

Prof. Kukui's P.O.V. Lumiose Airport, Estival Avenue, Lumiose City, Central Kalos, Kalos Region-11:20 A.M.

Well, it had taken them three days but they finally arrived at Kalos! The place where Kukui and eight other Trainers from Alola can show the Kahunas why they need to change traditions and add a Pokemon League in the Alola Region. And by the looks of it, the nine Trainers from the Galar Region had just arrived too. "Now remember guys, we are here just to compete, not take advantage of the region. So of course we might be confused at first about how to travel and camp in Kalos but that what Pokemon Centers are for. We might also have to wear the best clothing for the weather the region may have as the weather will change. Now if you don't have any questions, let go and register ourselves for the Kalos League! After you are done, you may go to any city or town you want and take on the Gym Leader in any order you want!" Kukui said as he, the other Trainers from Alola and the Trainers from Galar went into the two different Pokemon Centers on the different boulevards to register for the Kalos League.

Guzma's P.O.V. Lumiose City South Pokemon Center, South Boulevard, Lumiose City-12:00 P.M.

"And there. You are now registered in the Kalos League database. Here is your Badge Case, Holo Caster and Trainer Card." Nurse Joy said sweetly yet tired as she handed the case, device and card to Guzma, who snatched it out of her hand. "Finally, you got it done. I don't know why Kalosians are so slow but in Alola, we always get things done quickly! You even did it for those two Galarian brats and I was here before them!" Guzma spatted venomously with a snarl on his face as Nurse Joy glared daggers at him. "Well, it not my fault that the computer seems faulty today. Either you can leave or I will call Officer Jenny and her police force to escort you out of here, whether you like it or not!" She said through gritted teeth.

"You know what? Why don't you tr..." was out Guzma got out before being dragged off with his mouth covered by Plumeria. "Sorry about his attitude, he missed his nap time." Plumeria said as she and Guzma left as the latter was struggling to get out of the former's grip. "Ok, come again. Or not, I don't care about those two right now." Nurse Joy said the last part to herself.

"What was that for?!" Guzma asked pissed off once the two were in a alleyway and was punching a dumpster without injury. "Were you trying to get send back to Alola? You do realize that whatever you do here impacts Team Skull, right?" Plumeria asked bluntly, stopping Guzma before he continue ranting and from beating up the poor dumpster. "Arceus *censor(beep)* it! You're right Plumeria! Good thing you're here to keep me in check." Guzma said with his usual wicked smirk.

"By the way, did you hear about Team Flare?" Plumeria asked. "No, why should I?" Guzma said. "Because they want to make the world 'beautiful'. Yet all they do is attack Trainers. Do you think we should be partners with them?" Plumeria asked, though she knew the answer and agreed with it. "No! Those fools are trying to copy your boi Guzma! I will show Kalos, no, the world what destruction looks like in human form! And I will start by winning the League and make sure that there will be no more Leagues in Kalos and then soon the world!" Guzma said before laughing maniacally as he and Plumeria left, planning on heading to Coumarine City.

Light's P.O.V. Skate Park, Surskit Crossing, Santalune City-1:00 P.M.

"Waah!" That was the sound of Light falling on his butt again. He had been trying to use the roller skates for the past two hours and twenty minutes but he had failed every attempt on standing in these roller skates.(After he took that shower and washed his clothes of course!) "How hard is it to use these?!!" He cried out in anger as he was a bit miffed. Growing up, he never learned how to ride roller skates, mainly due to believing they were for snobbish kids who wanted to flaunt their money.(No offense to people who uses roller skates! Just how Light sees it.) "Quite difficult. But I can help." Tierno said while roller skating around Light. "Plus, Trevs and Serena also having problems with it." He said, pointing at their two friends, both of whom Light turned to looked at.

Trevor was slowly being pulled by Plantsaur(his Bulbasaur just to clarify) while shaking unsteadily in his skates while Serena was falling on a pile of silk threads that Silk and Patterns had made for her, to soften the fall. "See, they are also having problem roller skating too. You not the only one." Tierno said.(Fun fact, I can't roller skate or ice skate without holding onto the wall so I feel you Light, Serena and Trevor! Nothing to be embarrassed about!) "Yeah, I guess so." Light said, surprising standing up, though a bit wobbly due to the skates.

"Yes, you finally did it! Wait until I tell Shauna! She is so going to owe me that 500 Pokedollars! And she said that you wouldn't be able to do it!" Tierno said excitedly, confessing to Light about his and Shauna's betting on Light while rubbing his hands together with the thought of getting the money, much to Light's shock. "Wait, what?! You mean to tell me you two betted on me whether I can use skates or not?!!" Light said, while Tierno sweat-dropped, realizing what he just said. "It's not like that, honest. It more of motivation for you." Tierno said sheepishly while sweat-dropping and trying to deny the bets, though Light wasn't buying it.

"Tierno, are you prepare to lose the bet between us? Aww, Light is standing up now. Here you go. Your 500 Pokedollars like we agreed." Shauna said, giving Tierno the money, confirming Light's suspicions, much to Tierno's horror as he tried to warn Shauna about Light knowing but it was too late. "Are you two kidding me?! You actually placed bets on whether or not I can use skates?! What next are you going to bet on, whether I can use the bathroom?!" Light asked with a sarcastic tone as his head metaphorically got big with anger while Tierno and Shauna were horrified about the temper they had unleashed.(It nothing compared to Serena's anger though. Not saying that because she a female, I just saying because of how hard it is to get her mad.)

Soon, after five minutes of 'WTG(What the Giratina) were you thinking' lectures and a whack from a surprise mystery mallet to the head(I will so enjoy it if you readers get the reference/easter egg with the mystery mallet joke.), Tierno and Shauna learn a very important lesson. Never make bets on their friends again(*Cough* they going to do it again, just not in front of him or telling to his face *Cough*. Allergies.), especially on Light. "That's better." Light said with a small smile as he began to practice moving around in the roller skates, which is hard in on itself. But after a while, he started to get used to it, at least to the point where his legs aren't shaky and he doesn't need to use a wall or a part of a building to hold on to get a grasp before trying again without the wall. Meanwhile, Serena and Trevor were finally starting to roller skate without their Pokemon helping them with moving or cushioning their falls.

Now was the part where he needs to train with be able to use his Pokemon, though he can only use two. He started going over the pros and cons of each ones that may benefit themselves and him for the race. Mostly themselves than it was for him, Light noted.

After a while, Light decided to use Phoenix and Hydro since Phoenix can tell him when other skaters would use their Pokemon to attack and scout ahead and Hydro can use his Frubbles just in case if wild Pokemon decide to attack and plus he can give advice on how to avoid falling down while skating. "We will cheer for you guys." Digger said, not stammering. Ever since winning against Brighton a few days ago, he had a confidence boost. "Yeah, exactly. Plus, this isn't my kind of event." Mindshock admitted.

1 hour later, In front of Santalune City, Scyther Crossing-2:00 P.M.

"Thank you for coming to the Fourth Santalune Roller Skate Race! We have this event for Trainers and Pokemon to enjoy the fast paced action while taking a break from Pokemon training! Now welcome our racers, including our three-time roller skating champion and Shalour Gym Leader, Korrina Corni!" The announcer said as the crowd cheered for the Trainers competing(half of them are of the Roller Skaters Trainer Class), including Light and his friends, much to Light's modest personality. "How did I let you guys talk me into this?" He asked Shauna, who was to his left. "Easy, because you are our best bud and we want to spent some time with you on your B-Day." She said with a smile. "Of course. That's how easy it is." Light muttered under his breath with a sweat-drop.

"These Trainers enter the race for a fun time but only one on them will win first place. The prize will be a year worth of Pokemon food and a coupon for a 50% discount on any purchases in any Pokemart and Boutique. There will be prizes for second and third place also. The starting line is here and the finish line is the Roselia Fountain in the center of the city. The course of the race will take you along Route 3, 4 and 22, but don't worry, we sanction off part of the route that will take you into a wild Pokemon's habitat. Also, once you arrived on the routes, there will be a official that will tell you what you have to do in the area to complete that part of the race and moved on to the next route!

"Any questions before we start?" The announcer asked. When nobody asked nor raised their hands, she started the race. "On your marks! Get set! Go!!" She shouted, as the 36 participants started racing(or skating, take your pick. I don't know what it called.), with Korrina being in the lead, and Tierno and Shauna right behind her, while Light, Serena and Trevor were doing the races at their own paces.

"And they're off! Korrina(a long blonde hair female with a ponytail, mostly white and pink shirt and skirt, a pair of black shorts, a pair of white gloves, one of them with a Key Stone, a helmet and always wears skates even indoors.) is in the lead but Tierno and Shauna, new Trainers competing this year, are quick to catch up to her! Which one of them will overcome the other and pass Korrina if possible?" The announcer said as the race was broadcast on the big digital screen and on television, being broadcast live as Light, in tenth place, past it. Meanwhile, Serena was in fifteenth place and Trevor was in twenty second place.

"Goon, use Tackle on that newbie!" A female roller skater, wearing a yellow helmet, black knee pads and elbow pads, a white tank top, a pair of black fingerless gloves and a pair of yellow and black shorts cried out from Light's left as her Zigzagoon was about to Tackle Light. "Hydro, use Water Pulse to knock him back, then use your Frubble to keep him in place." Light said as Hydro gather a small ball of water in his hands before throwing it at Goon, knocking him back to the skater girl, whose name was on on the back of her shirt, 'Rinka', causing her to stumble for a second. Hydro then use his Frubble to pin Goon to the top of Rinka's helmet, making sure that he can't Tackle anyone else in the race and causing Rinka and Goon to be in last place as everyone past them while the two try to take off the Frubble.

"And Rinka suffered a unfortunate fate on being hit by a Froakie's Frubble, while Light is slowly making his way towards our three leaders as the skaters leave Santalune City and head to Route 3." The announcer said excitedly as the racers were at the next part of the race. Korrina was still in the lead with Shauna and Tierno neck and neck for second and third place, Light in sixth place, Serena in twelfth place and Trevor in twentieth place.

Route 3, South of Santalune City-2:17 P.M.

As they approached Route 3, the first official, a teenage male with blonde hair and blue eyes in a white short-sleeved shirt and gray pants, pointed at the parts that isn't sanctioned off. "In order to move on to Route 4, you need to either go around the route ten times or do a great trick that I will vote on a scale of 1 to 10. You need at least a 7 for the trick to be passable if you doing that." The teenage official said to the first ten racers that passed by.

Korrina did a jumped off the staircase while doing a backflip and spinning at the same time, getting a ten out of ten and moving, along with Tierno and Shauna, the former who just twirled around, earning a eight out of ten and the latter did a ballerina dance, earning a eight and a half out of ten. Meanwhile, everyone else was skating around the route two times so far.

"Light, I think if you want to catch up to them, you might have to do a trick." Phoenix whispered in her Trainer's ears. "I know, but I don't know any tricks." Light whispered back. "Well, just spin around, it not like anyone will notice the difference. Plus I read the handbook on roller skate tricks. If you spin, it classify as a 360." Hydro whispered on Light's other side. "Oh yeah, who gave you that book?" Light asked. "Phoenix did yesterday when we went to the library to study Pokemon biology. We decided to take a break from all that studying and look at how it will pay off." Hydro said proudly.

"Ok, fine. I will do it but if this doesn't work, I know who to blame." Light said as he started to spin. "Oh my god! The 360! One of the most popular and famous skate tricks in Kalos! I am amazed that you know it! You get a 10 out of 10! Go on to Route 4!" The official said, as Light stopped and thanked the former before heading off, albeit a bit dizzy. But he gotten over it quickly.

"See, what did we tell you?" Phoenix said to Light. "Now what lesson did you learn from this?" Hydro asked with a smirk. "Never to doubt the books you read again." Light said to the two of them, being a smart-aleck to the two Pokemon, which they fell for it at first. "Are you kidding us? We help you out, not the books! I mean sure, we did read the book but you know what we mean!" Hydro and Phoenix shouted at Light until they realized he was being a smart aleck by him chuckling to himself.

"And newcomer Light bubbles his way to fourth place with that famous trick, as he makes his way to Route 4!" The announcer said, causing Light to nearly face-plant at the pun. "Why did they have to make that pun?" Light asked himself the type of question he doesn't want answered. The screen show the map with the pictures of the racers and their locations as the first fifteen head off from Route 3 back to Santalune City towards Route 4. It also showed that Korrina, Shauna and Tierno were in a back and forth struggle over first place, Light was in fourth place, Serena was in tenth place and Trevor was in fifteenth place.

Route 4, North of Santalune City-2:35 P.M.

As Korrina, Shauna, Tierno, and Light reached Route 4, they saw the second official, this time a female adult in her thirties with black hair and brown eyes in a brown tank top and a pair of gray short pants. "For this part of the course, you must either go around the route in a rectangular pattern fifteen times or go around the fountain eight times ending with lap on the edge of the fountain without falling in. Once you do either of those things, let me know before heading off to Route 22." She said to the four of them. "Well, I'm not losing my title just yet! Plus no one else is here so I will choose the first option!" Korrina said confidently as she and her two Lucarios began going around the route along with Tierno, Drizzle and Shauna and Spiny(Shauna's Chespin nickname).

"I know what we're going to do. So you don't need to say it." Light said to Hydro and Phoenix, both of whom just smiled. Light started to go around the fountain while some more people came on the route and starting going around it, while Korrina, Shauna and Tierno were on their third lap around it. Serena skated next to Light as he did his fourth lap around the fountain. "So, how are you doing so far?" Serena asked while taking a small breath to keep from falling, given the action so far. "It good so far." Light said to her as they skated around the fountain.

By the time that Light was on his sixth lap, Korrina realized her mistake and was hurrying up to try and finish up with her fifteen laps, due to her being on her ninth, so that she could still retain her title. Soon Light was finishing his final lap while Serena was on her fourth lap around the fountain.

"Well, time to skate on the fountain's edge. Just hope that I don't fall in." Light said to himself as he tensed his legs and jumped on the edge. However, he misjudged his landing and was stumbling, nearly falling in the fountain if it wasn't for Phoenix grabbing the back of his vest at the last second. "Thanks Phoenix." Light said as he started skating normally on the edge. "You're welcome Light. I just going to take a break on your shoulder." Phoenix said perching on Light's right shoulder.

After doing the lap on the edge of the fountain, Light jumped off at the same time that Korrina, Tierno and Shauna, the latter two starting to be exhausted, finished their fifteen laps and told the official. "Ok, you four are now clear to head to Route 22. Just head back to Santalune City and turn left, past the Gym, it the path near it." The official said to the four as they thanked her and left, just as Serena started her sixth lap around the fountain.

"And now we are approaching the last leg of our race! From the camera we attached to our drones, we can see that Korrina and Light are neck and neck with each other for first place, with Shauna and Tierno trailing behind them, seemingly exhausted!" The announcer said as she pointed to the map of the race on the big screen, showing that Light, Korrina, Tierno and Shauna were approaching Route 22. Also it showed their placings currently: Light and Korrina are constantly switching between first and second place, Shauna in third place, Tierno in fourth place, Serena in fifth place and Trevor in ninth place.

Route 22, West of Santalune City, East of the Victory Road Gate, Southeastern Central/Mountain Kalos, Kalos Region-2:56 P.M.

As Light and Korrina exited Santalune City and headed towards Route 22, they saw the final official, who was Viola. "So you two are the first ones here? Well, here what you need to do. You just skate to the end of the route until you are near the ledges. From there, you just jumped off them and head back to Santalune City, where the finish line is at the Roselia Fountain." She said to the both of them, who just nodded while smirking.

As the two started to head to the ledges, Korrina started talking to Light. "You know, you the first person to give me a run for my money in three years. However I don't plan on losing my title just yet!" She said to him. "Yeah, well I'm not prepared to just earn second place right now!" He said back to her, surprising himself, Hydro and Phoenix as Light only joined because of his friends convincing him, not to win. However, Light shook off the feeling as he and Korrina were at the start of the ledges.

"I have to give you credit. You managed to catch up to me right now despite being a newbie. However, this is where I win since I know you haven't been taught for jumping off ledges with skate! See you at the winner's circle!" Korrina said to Light as she and her two Lucarios jumped off the ledges down the hill. "That what she thinks." Hydro said to himself as Light got prepared to jumped down the ledges. "Exactly, that what I was going to say." Phoenix said.

Light jumped down the ledges, catching up to Korrina but it clear that it won't be by much. "Dang it, only if I could have done this sooner!" Light said, a bit miffed with himself before misjudging the landing again, stumbling down the ledges fast, kind of like jumping. "AHHH!!!" Light, Hydro and Phoenix screamed in unison as they passed Korrina and her two Lucarios, who just stood there shocked at first before remembering they were in a race. "Hurry guys! If we get down quickly, we can pass him and win!" She said to her Lucarios. "Lucario Lu Car!(Yes Mistress Korrina!)" They said as they finished going down the ledges and pass Viola, who was also shocked about Light's speed via stumble.

"And Light pass Korrina, getting first place! But can he hold it until he pass the finish line or will Korrina get the spot back and retain her title for the fourth year in a row?" The announcer said before Light passed her box, still screaming. The screen showed that Light is in first place, Korrina is in second place, Serena is in third place, Shauna is in fourth place, Tierno is in fifth place and Trevor is in sixth place.

Near the Roselia Fountain at Heracross Avenue, Santalune City-3:12 P.M.

"AHHHH!!!" Light and his two Pokemon were still screaming as they were on a high speed out of control pair of roller skates. The only thing Light could do is turn, which he did to avoid hitting the crowd. Light saw the finish line in front of the fountain that is shaped like a Roselia. "Yes, we're in the home stretch!" Hydro said. "It not like anyone could catch up to us now!" Phoenix said before Korrina showed up behind them with her two Lucarios, the three of them are starting to tire out but still catching up to Light. "You were saying?" Light said to Phoenix while Hydro give her a face-palm.

"We just have a few yards to go!" Light said as he started to go faster than he did in the race so far, with Korrina right next to him. "I am going to win this!" She said to him, starting to sweat for the first time during the race. "No, I am!" Light said as he started to lean forward. "Here they are people! Korrina and Light, which one of these two will win?" The announcer said as they approached the finish line. Soon, it broke with Light and Korrina going through at almost the same time and Light falling into the fountain with Hydro while Phoenix just flew above them.

"Let rewind the footage and see who won!" The announcer said as they rewind the footage and zoomed in to the part where Light and Korrina were passing through the ribbon. It showed that Hydro had leaned forward and touched the ribbon, earning the win for Light! "And after a close photo finish, Light's Froakie, Hydro, had touched the ribbon. Therefore the winner of the fourth annual Santalune Roller Skate Race is newcomer Light Kiseki! With Korrina Corni being our runner-up!" The announcer said as the confetti were dropped from the drones and the trumpets were played.

"Hey, need help?" Korrina asked Light, extending a hand out to him as he surfaced out from the fountain while holding her helmet with the other. "But why are you helping me? Aren't you mad that you lost?" Light asked as he accepted it, getting pulled out with Hydro while Phoenix just landed back on his shoulder. "No, mostly upset but at myself. I thought that I would win and got overconfident. However, I will win again next year. By the way, are you competing in the League?" Korrina asked Light as the two of them head towards the platforms while Serena was the third person to cross the finish line with Silk and Patterns.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" Light asked. "Well, if you head to Shalour City, head to the Tower of Mastery. I see a great potential in you and your girlfriend." She said pointing at Serena. "What, she not my girlfriend! She and I are just friends and traveling companions!" Light exclaimed while blushing. "Really? Then why are you blushing?" Korrina asked. "Because of what you said! I pretty sure that everyone else who been told that will blushed too!" Light said. "Ok, well just head there ok?" Korrina asked Light. "Sure." He said as his face return to its normal color as he, Korrina and Serena got on the platform that represents the top three places. Soon everyone else crossed the finish line and head towards the row of seats in front of the platforms.

"Thank you everyone for participating in this year's race! Now it time to give prizes to the three people in front of you! In third place, we have a newcomer to the Kalos League, Serena Yvonne! Her prize is four months worth of the Pokemon and a music app for either her Xtransceiver or Pokenav!" The announcer said as her assistant give Serena the small card so that she could install music to one of her devices and the Pokemon food as the crowd cheered. "In second place we have Shalour Gym Leader and our former champion, Korrina Corni! Her prize is six months worth of Pokemon food and 25% discount at cafes in Kalos!" The announcer said as her assistant gave Korrina her prizes as the crowd cheered louder than when they were with Serena.

"And in first place, beating Korrina this year is another newcomer for the League. Please give a round of applause to Light Kiseki!" The announcer said as the crowd cheered the loudest for him, especially Digger and Mindshock, who was being held by Nurse Joy in the crowd. "Your Trainer won. I think we should make a cake for him to celebrate afterwards, what do you two think?" She asked them. "B-bunnel/Pika!(Yes!)" They said as they nodded their heads. "His prize is a year's worth of Pokemon food and ten 50% discount coupons on any purchase at any Pokemarts and/or Boutiques!" The announcer said as Viola gave Light the Pokemon food and coupons. "Congrats on winning. Hope you win against me when you take on the Gym in three days." Viola said, whispering the last parts to Light before returning to her spot in the crowd.

"And that concludes our event! Thank you for coming!" The announcer said as the crowd dispersed, leaving only Light, his friends and Korrina there. "Well, see you soon at Shalour Gym!" Korrina said before leaving as she put her helmet back on and returned her Lucarios to their Great Balls before skating off. "Well, that was the weirdest, yet best birthday ever." Light said as he and his friends head off to the Pokemon Center for a bit of R&R for the rest of the day.

Dark's P.O.V. Santalune Pokemon Center, Santalune City-5:22 P.M

Dark was resting up his Pokemon after training them in the Santalune Forest. After all, he had to prove why he and his team are the best in the region, especially with those losers from Alola and Galar(remember this is from Dark's point of view, so he would view them as inferior.). The only ones that caught his attention were that Gladion fellow from Alola and Marnie and Bede from Galar, however the rest that are in the Advanced are chumps. Plus, Dark had caught a new Pokemon on Route 22 that seems to be strong, a Level 14 Carvanha, which he caught using a fishing rod.

(A/N: I know the level for them is 25 if caught by fishing rod but I thought to give Dark a new Pokemon so that he has a total of three at least. Also while yes he wants to only use Pokemon that Blue used and still catch them, he also decides to catch Pokemon that he thinks can become strong by his training method and use them from time to time, which is why he will capture some Pokemon that are different. It kind of will get boring just writing his team similar to Blue's team so this is one of the thing I came up with.)

"Hey, are you Dark Kuragari?" A teenage boy, by the sound of the voice, asked Dark. "Yeah, why do you want to know?" Dark asked before looking up and saw the boy he considered a challenge, Bede Travis. "Easy, I want to battle you and show you the might of the Galar Region!" Bede proclaimed as he held out his Great Ball, which is pale green on the bottom and has a red diamond on top. "Ok, I accept your challenge!" Dark said as the two of them head to the battlefield, not knowing that Light and his friends were also on the battlefield.

"I think we will have a 1-on-1 battle, does that suit you?" Bede asked Dark once the two are on opposite sides. "Yeah, just don't go crying back to the Galar Region when I kick your butt! Especially since you have more than one Pokemon in you!" Dark said arrogantly. "Yeah, I have three Pokemon! However, the other two Pokemon is a surprise I want kept hidden!" Bede said proudly as the referee came to the referee box, prompting the two hotheads to turn on their Holo Casters and press record.

"This will be a 1-on-1 battle between Dark Kuragari from the Kalos Region and Bede Travis, from the Galar Region , both Trainers are a part of the Advanced Skill division! The match will end once the Pokemon on one side faints or the match ends in a draw! If it ends in a draw, there will be a coin toss to determine the winner! Do both Trainers accept the rules?" The referee asked, which Dark and Bede nodded their heads at. "Then choose your Pokemon!" "Go Blaze!/Go Duo!" Dark and Bede said as they called out their respective Pokemon.(Duo is Bede's Duosion's nickname.)

"What is that Pokemon?" Dark asked himself as he pulled out his Pokedex. "Duosion, The Mitosis Pokemon. When their divided brains think the same thoughts, their psychic power is maximized. Level: 16; Gender: Female; Ability: Magic Guard; Moves: Psyshock, Reflect, Thunder, Light Screen. Owned by Bede Travis, from the Galar Region. Nicknamed: Duo. Note: at least two of the moves are TM Moves." The Pokedex said before turning off.

"So he thinks he can pull a fast one on me with a Psychic-Type, does he? I'll show him!" Dark grumble to himself. "Let the battle begin!" The referee said as Dark glared at Bede while the latter just smirk at the former, irking him.

Rival Battle! Dark Kuragari Vs. Bede Travis(Blaze Vs. Duo)

"Duo, use Thunder to shock them!" Bede said, using a pun with the command as Duo was covered in powerful electricity before shooting it at Blaze. "Blaze, absorb it with Metal Claw!" Dark commanded, as Blaze raised up his right hand, with seems to be made out of steel(This is how Metal Claw works. Yes I know Charmander doesn't have this in the Gen 6 games[that's dumb.] but I thought to add it here anyways, since you know, FireRed and LeafGreen Versions have this being a thing, so there. Also I am the author, I can just add this with a clear conscience. BTW I have no idea what I just said with the last part, it just came out of nowhere so just ignore it. Thanks for reading by the way.), and absorb the electricity, though some of it hit Blaze in the legs, causing him to wince in pain.

"Blaze, can you still battle?" Dark asked his starter Pokemon. "Char Mander!(*Censor[Beep]* Yeah!)" Blaze said with a thumbs-up. "Ok then. Blaze, use Metal Claw and then Ember!" Dark said with a smirk on his face. Only for it to be gone with Bede's next words. "Duo, use Reflect to defend yourself physically!" Bede sadi as Duo nodded before setting up a reflective barrier around her body, like armor, protecting her from physical attacks.(Trivia Attack! Reflect halves the damage taken from physical attacks. Light Screen halves the damage from special attacks.) When Blaze hit her with Metal Claw, it bounced off of her, causing her minimal pain, yet when she got hit by Ember, she took regular damage.

"Let's see here. He got the Reflect around her, though that last five minutes. And yet he can use those special attacks easily, knowing that Psychic-Types have the best special attacks stats. However, if I take away his view of the battlefield even if he used that psychic move to block it, yeah of course!" Dark said while snapping his fingers ready to put his idea into play.

"Blaze, use Smokescreen!" Dark said, while Bede looked at him like he was crazy as Blaze shot the black smoke out of his mouth, covering the battlefield within seconds. "Now use Ember repeatedly at Duo!" Dark said while extending his fist forward. "Hit him with Psyshock at the same time!" Bede said to Duo, who was having difficulty finding Blaze, even with her psychic powers, while her HP was being whittled down to the yellow zone.

That is until she got hit by the barrage of Ember attacks. "Over there!" Bede said, helping Duo by pointing at the part of the smokescreen that is glowing brightly, thanks to Blaze's tail. Before Blaze can let out another Ember, he took a Psyshock to the face, sending him back to Dark with his HP in the red zone. Critical hit!

However, much to Bede's surprise, Blaze was surrounded by a deep red aura, signaling that his Blaze Ability had kicked in. "Thanks for activating his Blaze Ability! Are all Galarians this gullible or is it just you?" Dark said with a arrogant smirk. "Don't you dare make fun of me and my home region!!! You ignorant Kalosian!" Bede said angrily. "Jokes on you, I'm from Kanto. I just moved here a couple of weeks ago. You're not even trying. And to think I consider you as a rival material." Dark said.

"Blaze, use Ember on Duo!" Dark said as he had his left hand in his pockets and his right hand outwards in a fist. "Duo, use Thunder at full power!" Bede exclaimed as Duo prepared the powerful bolts of electricity. However, her Reflect wore off.

"Bingo. Blaze, use Metal Claw, but light it on fire with Ember!" Dark said, thinking outside the box as Blaze's claw became steel again before he blew Ember on it, igniting it and running towards Duo.(You thought that was for the protagonist only? Ha ha ha ha! You're wrong! Please don't take this seriously BTW, it just a joke.) "Duo, use Thunder now!" Bede said, getting kind of desperate now, due to the fact he thought he would win this easily only to be proven wrong.

Just as Blaze's claw came into contact with Duo, she used the Thunder attack, causing a small explosion that engulf the battlefield. After the smoke cleared up, it revealed that Blaze and Duo both fainted with swirls in their eyes. "Blaze and Duo are unable to battle! The match ended in a draw. It's time for the coin toss. Who will be heads?" The referee asked as Dark and Bede returned their Pokemon. "I will." Dark said, hoping that the coin toss would be in his favor. After the referee show the coin on the screen, it flip multiple times before showing... tails. "The coin toss shows that the winner is Bede Travis!" The referee said as Bede's picture moved to the middle with the words 'Winner!' under it.

"Yes! I won. Better luck next time!" Bede said before leaving, his and Dark's Holo Casters already off when the results of the coin toss was revealed. "Yeah, next time. I will win next time! You hear me?! I will win next time!" Dark shouted to the victorious Bede's back as the latter left to get Duo healed up before the former punched the ground. "I'm sorry Blaze. I'm sorry that we lost to him! But thanks to that, I analyzed his strategy and know how he works now. So I guess this isn't a waste of time." Dark said before getting up, only to see the last person he wanted to see right now: Light Kiseki.

"Hey we heard some yelling and oh. It's you." Light said once realizing who he was talking to. "Yeah, it's me, you hypocrite. And someday soon, I will beat you so hard that you will wish that you stay home in Sinnoh rather than going on a journey here in Kalos!" Dark said, emphasizing the word hypocrite before walking away angry that he encountered Light after being beaten. He will just have to control his emotions during battle and analyze his opponents carefully from now on.

To be continued...

Next time on A Litleo Training: Light, Serena and their Pokemon are tired of battling Wild Pokemon for training that they decide to enter the Route 22 battling tournament, with the winner getting a training session from Alexa to prepare for their Gym Battle against Viola. However, Dark also decides to enter as a way to torment Light, Bede Travis who recently beaten Dark and the reason for his recent anger, and the mysterious Marnie. Who would win the tournament?

Meanwhile, Hilda heard that Colress is in the Kalos Region and remembers that he was the last one to see N in the past two years. So she heads off to question him. What information does he hold and will it help Hilda find N and tell him her feeling?

Light's Pokemon Team:

Hydro(Froakie): Level: 14; Gender: Male; Ability: Battle Bond(Hidden Ability #2); Moves: Pound, Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Lick; Nature: Mild; Personality: Laid back most of the time, serious sometimes, excited during battles; Characteristic: Sturdy body; First Met: Level: 5, Aquacorde Town, June 2nd, 2019(Chapter 1); Pokeball of choice: Pokeball; OT(Original Trainer): Light Kiseki

Phoenix(Fletchling): Level: 14; Gender: Female; Ability: Big Pecks; Moves: Agility, Growl, Quick Attack, Peck,; Nature: Adamant; Personality: Confident and determined; Characteristic: Proud of its power; First Met: Level: 5, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Pokeball of choice: Fast Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Digger(Bunnelby): Level: 14; Gender: Male; Ability: Huge Power(Hidden Ability); Moves: Mud Slap, Agility, Quick Attack, Double Slap; Nature: Gentle; Personality: Shy and timid, determined; Characteristic: Likes to run; First Met: Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Pokeball of choice: Premier Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Mindshock(Shiny Cap Pikachu): Level: 14; Gender: Male; Ability: Male; Moves: Thunder Shock, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Electro Ball; Nature: Naive; Personality: Happy, small part of him is sad(read Chapter 5 for his backstory), curious; Characteristic: Highly curious; First met: Level: 10, Santalune Forest, June 5th, 2019(Chapter 5); Pokeball of choice; Cherish Ball; OT: Light Kiseki

Serena's Pokemon Team:

Destiny(Shiny Fennekin): Level: 12; Gender: Female; Ability: Blaze; Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Howl; Nature: Modest; Personality: Calm, peaceful, happy; Characteristic: Often lost in thought; First met: Level: 5, Aquacorde Town, June 2nd, 2019(Chapter 1); Pokeball of choice; Pokeball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Silk(Caterpie->Metapod): Level: 9; Gender: Female; Ability: Shed Skin(Formerly Shield Dust); Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Harden(Evolution), Bug Bite(Learned it between Chapter 4 and 5); Nature; Relaxed; Personality: Caring, loving, acts like the mother to Serena's Pokemon(excluding Patterns due to them being friends); Characteristic: Good endurance; First met: Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Santalune Forest, naturally at Level: 7(Chapter 5); Pokeball of choice: Dream Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Patterns(Scatterbug->Spewpa): Level: 11; Gender: Male; Ability: Friend Guard(Hidden Ability); Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore, Protect(Evolution); Nature: Hardy; Personality: Determined, sassy, protective, quick to anger; Characteristic: A little quick tempered; First met; Level: 4, Kalos Route 2, June 3rd, 2019(Chapter 3); Evolved: Santalune Forest, due to either anger or determination at Level: 7, two levels early(Chapter 5); Pokeball of choice: Luxury Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Spray(Panpour): Level: 11; Gender: Male; Ability: Torrent(Hidden Ability); Moves: Fury Swipe, Leer, Lick, Water Gun; Nature: Quiet; Personality: Laid back, silent most of the time, goes with the flow; Characteristic: Likes to relax; First met: Level: 9, Santalune Forest, June 5th, 2019; Pokeball of choice: Friend Ball; OT: Serena Yvonne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 150 29
The world of Pokémon takes a new spin on this classic fairytale. After her father leaves on a trip, Pokémon trainer Duchess Ella is reduced to a serv...
1.4K 9 16
*Sequel to Pokémon Myth & Pokémon Legends* +Prequel to Pokémon Project AZ+ A/N: There will be some characters coming back from the other book, but...
42.8K 1.2K 32
2015 version will be in the book called "Shadow Series" if you were in the process of reading it before the story changed to the new version STORY 1...
1.9K 92 24
"There are Pokémon that wish to do good...and there are those who desire harm. The line between the two is often blurred and sometimes, it is only by...