Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

athynathens tarafından

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... Daha Fazla

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 33

5.3K 157 46
athynathens tarafından

Heys guys!
Hope you enjoy~
________________
3rd's POV

"HEY! Ami! Over here!" Jennie yelled across the beach when she saw Ami and her friends coming. "Oh! Hey Nini!" Ami yelled when she saw her girl bestfriend and waved.

All of them made way to the campfire and Ami noticed that Jennie is acting all quiet and shy which is really unusual and not normal. She would normally just talk and talk with no care. Ami went closer to her best friend and held her shoulder. "What's wrong?" Ami asked her.

Jennie just shook her head "Nothing" she said softly but with a flustered face making Ami more suspicious. "Stop lying, we were best friends ever since we were in diapers." Ami glared at Jennie who just gave up and leaned closer to Ami's ear.

"Im dating Kim Lalisa" Jennie whispered and Ami's eyes widen and was about to scream but Jennie covered her mouth, she kept on mumbling words through Jennie's hand, gaining attention from the other people.

"Hehehe... will you all excuse us" Jennie laughed awkwardly as she pulled Ami by the arm and hid behind a nearby tree. "Your dating Namjoon's cousin?!?" Ami whispered shockingly and Jennie nodded. "You sneaky little bitch, where are the fucking details?" Ami shook her best friend's body while squealing and jumping.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Hoseok asked as he put more firewood on the fire. "Call down you overprotective fuck, their just probably talking about girl stuff you know?" Namjoon chuckled as Hoseok frown.

"Yah! You have to keep this a secret!" Jennie pleaded her best friend and Ami immediately nodded. "Sure girl, now spill the mother fucking deets" Ami pouted as she crossed her arms. Jennie rolled her eyes and was about to tell her story when the boys called them.

"AMIII! ITS STARTING! COME ON!" Ami heard Taehyung yelling and for Ami she just wants to strangle her brother sometimes for ruining the moment.

"AMI! COME ON! ALSO YOU JENNIE! WE WILL PLAY TRUTH AND DARE SOON!" Jin yelled after. "OKAY! WE'RE COMING! Ami yelled back, almost whining already. Ami and Jennie went back to their seats and got a stick and placed a marshmallow.

"Hey guys!" We heard a cheerful voice, we all turned around to see 2 red haired girls obviously a Pyroian. "Oh hey Rose and Jisoo!" Lisa smiled waving at them.

"Hey Lisa! Long time no see!" Jisoo said as she smiled. Rose made her way to sit down but instead of sitting beside with Lisa and Jisoo she made her way to Namjoon.

"Hey! Can I sit beside you?" Rose asked happily, making Jin stop his actions and his 3 friends looked at him. "Uhh...—" Namjoon was interrupted by Rose by her sitting down already. Namjoon started to gulp knowing his boyfriend will kick his ass soon.

"Lisa talks about you a lot and I've listen to your songs! I love it! I became your fan after!" Rose said cheerfully as she clapped her hands and Jin started to breath heavily while starring at Namjoon.

"That's cool..." Namjoon said as he tried to move away from her but she keeps on clinging with him. "OMG! Your Suga!" She pointed at Yoongi. "And your J-hope!" She pointed at Hoseok leaving Jimin and Ami confuse.

"And your Jungkook! Your the singer of the group! Im so in love with your voice!" Rose said as she jumped up and down at her seat while clapping her hands. Taehyung started to clench his fist.

"But you mister" Rose said as she placed her index finger at Namjoon's chest "Your my favorite and the best rapper in the world! Right Joonie oppa?" Rose seductively said as she used her free hand to touch his thigh, Namjoon tried to get away from her but failed.

Jin witness everything and out of jealousy and anger, he unknowingly used his powers. He created a powerful wind that only hit Rose. Jimin grabbed Jin's hands to calm down.

"What the hell? What was that?" Rose asked shockingly as she fixed her shirt. Jin smirked proudly but soon glared to Namjoon after. Namjoon gulped vigorously.

"Lets play truth or dare!" Hoseok said trying to change the subject while awkwardly laughing. "Oh yes! But!" Rose said as she smirk evilly. "If you don't do the dare and you don't answer the question you remove one piece of clothing depending on the person who gives you the dare or gives you the question." Rose smirk as she clap her hands.

Taehyung turn her head to see Jisoo with a sad expression. He arch his brow at the confusion but his thoughts were interrupted when Jin held his shoulder.

"If I lose my mind, I'll throw her where Yeontan stays so make sure Yeontan is fucking hungry" Jin growled possessively as he watched his boyfriend being touch by another woman.

"Please get your hands of me, woman!" Namjoon said getting uncomfortable with Rose but she didn't listen and kept on touching him. "But oppa!" Rose whined loudly, hurting his ears.

"Jennie you start!" Jimin said trying to change the atmosphere. "Ami, truth or dare?" Jennie smirk and Ami gulped. "Truth" Ami said, starting to regret her answer.

"What's your most favorite kink?" Jennie smirked knowing she's helping Hoseok out. Meanwhile with Hoseok he mentally smirked at Ami who is already turning red out of embarrassment or something else.

"If you dont answer, you will remove your shirt!" Jennie said and Ami gave her seriously/annoyed look. "Fuck you Jennie" Ami cursed and Jennie winked at her. "Dirty talking" Ami mumbled softly "What is it?" Hoseok said, trying fight his teasing voice and him smirking.

"Dirty talking!" Ami said out loud after she covered her face with her hands out of embarrassment and the rest started to laugh and Hoseok eye fucked Ami from top to bottom.

"Ami! Your turn! Who do you pick?" Jimin laughed his ass off and Ami pouted and searched for her next victim. "Lisa, truth or dare? Ami asked with pouty lips. "Dare bitches" Lisa said proudly and Ami smirk. "I dare you too let Jennie sit on your lap" Ami smirk and Jennie gave her 'What the fuck' look.

Lisa didn't hesitate to get Jennie from her seat and make her sit on her lap, the action made Jennie blush and leaving Namjoon confuse at his cousin's actions.

"Jungkook, truth or dare?" Lisa asked as she placed her head on Jennie's shoulders making Jennie more flustered. "Dare" Jungkook smirk proudly. "I dare you climb up that banana tree and shout I suck a monkey's dick and had 3 babies with it" Lisa said as everyone laugh loudly and Jungkook glared at Lisa.

"Don't do it, you will remove your shirt" Lisa said and Jungkook groan knowing Taehyung hates it when someone stares at him especially him half naked. "Don't fucking video it or I'll call Blaze to burn your asses" Jungkook groan as he climbed a tree effortlessly.

He was already on top of the tree he shouted "I SUCK A MONKEY'S DICK AND HAD 3 BABIES WITH IT!" Jungkook saw a phone flash and looked down to see Hoseok videoing him.

"HOSEOK?!?" Jungkook screamed and Hoseok laughed "As your brother, I shall capture every hilarious moment of you and show my future niece or nephew about how their father is a dickwat" Hoseok struck his tongue out and Jungkook glared at him. Jungkook went down the tree and punch Hoseok's arm making him yelp in pain.

"Yoongi truth or dare?" Jungkook asked "Since Im a fucking lazy ass, I'll go with truth" Yoongi yawned as the 3 bestfriends rolled their eyes at the laziness of their grandpa best friend.

"What's your favorite sex position" Jungkook asked and Yoongi smirk. "Pfft easy missionary, pirate's bounty, spooning, doggy style and so much more" Yoongi said in his deep voice, sending shivers at Jimin's back.

"Hoseok, truth or dare" Yoongi asked as he yawned after. "Im lazy to move so truth" Hoseok said "What's the most greatest gift you received?" Yoongi asked him and Hoseok smiled "A sunshine" Hoseok answered as he look at Ami with loving eyes. Jennie, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung fangirled mentally but someone had to ruin the mood.

"Why a sunshine? Why not gold or something?" Rose scoff making Ami glare at her with her fist clenched together. "This is none of your business slut so beat it" Hoseok growled as he shot a middle finger to Rose who pouted "Oppa! Your friend is being mean!" Rose said as she cling to Namjoon's arm and Namjoon pushed her away.

"Stop touching me you bitch! FYI Hoseok isnt a friend! He's my best friend." Namjoon said as he roll his eyes and Rose pouted and cross her arms.

"Taehyung truth or dare?" Hoseok asked to change the subject. "Truth!" Taehyung said cheerfully. "What is something you've always wanted but you couldnt get it?" Hoseok asked making Jungkook interested already.

"I've always wanted to at least see the Dragon's Breathe" Taehyung said while playing both of his index fingers. The Pyroians' eyes widen. "Dragon's breathe?" Jimin asked confusingly.

"A Dragon's Breathe is a rare flower in Pyros. Legend has it that the Great Red Dragon accidentally drop one of it's flames on the roses while soaring the sky."

"But surprisingly, they didn't die not burn. Pyroians started to study it. Due to curiosity, a lot got it mostly for money or they just want to place it for decoration."

"It soon extinct but that's what the people think. In reality the Royals protected the flower from the people. They were kept somewhere safe where no one knows excepts for the royalties" Taehyung finished leaving the Pyroians shock.

"Damn, Taehyung you know knowledge too" Yoongi said with his amuse tone. Taehyung just giggled in return.

"So Jisoo, truth or dare?" Taehyung asked, wanting to get to know her. "Truth" she mumbled and Taehyung heard it. "Do you like anyone?" Taehyung asked suspiciously, because he's been having weird thoughts about Jisoo.

"Yes, I do but she doesn't like me back" Jisoo said sadly as she looked at Rose. Taehyung, Ami, Jin, Jennie, Jimin immediately understood that Jisoo likes Rose who is flirting with Jin's boyfriend.

"Anyway! Rose! Truth or dare" Jisoo said trying to make sure that she isn't making it obvious. "Truth" Rose answered while looking at her nails, admiring them.

"What's your ideal type?" Jisoo asked "For boys, obviously hot ones, the muscular type and For girls, sexy ones especially with a slim waist" Rose smirked then winked after. Jisoo's expression dropped knowing she will never reach Rose's ideal type. She was far from those.

Rose turn to Namjoon with a seductive look. "Since your last, truth or dare, Joonie oppa?" Rose bit her lip and Namjoon cringed at the nickname, he wanted to vomit the only thing that could heal him is Jin's voice right now.

"Aish dare" Namjoon said as he rolled his eyes. Rose smirked "I dare you" Rose stated as she stood up from her sit and sat on Namjoon's lap. Jin's eyes started to darken with anger and his fist clenched together.

"Kiss me if not you have to remove your boxers and I might probably suck you for free" Rose bit her lip. "Yah! Let go of me you bitch!" Namjoon screamed and tried to push her off but for a girl she really is strong. "Rose let him go" Hoseok pleaded but she didnt listen.

"Rose move it!" Namjoon tried his best to push her off but Rose didn't move and for Jin he was boiling with anger.

The sky started to darken, lightning started to show and form. Thunder started to make sounds at the sky. It was really loud like a typhoon was coming.

"What is that?" Lisa asked as she tighten her arms around Jennie. "An Aqurian caused it, which is really rare because we Aqurians rarely get really mad. A mad Aqurian can cause things like those. We may look angels in person but when you get into our bad side, we became the demons that walks on earth" Jennie explained making the Pyroians shiver in fear. Jennie doesnt know that Jin is dating Namjoon and the rest are dating each other she only knows that Ami is dating Hoseok.

"Woah, this Aqurian is really angry, the thunder is getting louder" Jisoo said as Namjoon gulped and looked at Jin. He saw Jin's eyes darken with jealousy. Namjoon looked away with fear and took the opportunity to push Rose off him.

"What the fuck? Why would you reject someone like me? Im
pretty, slim, have nice eyes and rich and everything!" Rose said and Namjoon scoff. "You fucking slut. Keep your dirty hands of me because Im not interested. Scram you motherfucking fake ass bitch" Namjoon growled when Rose's eyes started to tear up.

Namjoon turned around to see Jin and the rest were gone. Namjoon's eyes widen "You better fix this shit Namjoon" Yoongi said softly as he pointed at him. "You've fuck up bro" Hoseok said as he crossed his arms "No shit sherlock" Namjoon answered.

"Listen, thanks for the camp fire but we need to look for them" Jungkook said with his normal tone and grabbed Namjoon's arms as they walk back to the cottage.

"Shit I have to fix this" Namjoon mumbled as they walk faster going to the cottage again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated today coz I have no classes today and it's starting tomorrow.

So the next update is probably in friday night or Saturday or Sunday.

Pray I won't be lazy to write AHAHHAHAHA.

Please vote

Word count: 2286

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

177K 8.5K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
47.1K 2.3K 12
Idol Jeon Jungkook is not really a fan of violence, until one day, his hyungs brought him to a boxing gymnasium and there he met one of the famous bo...
35.9K 665 32
bxb don't like don't read English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
8.1K 133 14
So with the help of some Tumblr posts, I worked out all the ID Numbers and their corresponding birthdates for every month from the years 2033-2041. S...