Perfectionist [MHA Reader x V...

By infamosus

You're a perfectionist. You're talented in many things and you pick up skills easily. You belong in a rich an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Kirishima One Shot (Filler)
Bakugo Birthday Special (Filler)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part I
Bakugo Special
Chapter 10- Part II
Chapter 10- Part III
Chapter 10- Part IV
Body Swap (Filler)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Beauty and the Bakugo (Filler)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

4.5K 232 369
By infamosus

Chapter 16

"Finally, they're here!" Pixie Bob teased, smiling as the students limped their way out the forest. "Needless to say, you guys didn't make it in time for lunch, it's 5:20." She giggled. You hobbled beside Izuku, releasing a huff of frustration, knowing you probably won't be fed.

"I'm so hungry, I'm gonna die..." Kirishima wheezed out in pain to your right.

"You guys aren't too bad. You dealt with my earth beasts pretty easily." Pixie Bob licked her lips, pointing a claw at your general direction. "You four." She gestured to Iida, Bakugo, Todoroki and Midoriya. You slowly backed away from Izuku, knowing you weren't part of the aforementioned group. "I'm guessing your past experiences allowed you to act without hesitation?"

She's praising them...

You glanced at Izuku, a spike of jealousy flared in you, knowing you did nothing to stand out during the entire trek to the cabin. You clenched your hand in anger, feeling a slight stabbing pain your chest. You swiftly turned around, and headed to where Kirishima was standing.

"I'm gonna have fun three years from now! I'm marking them as mine!!" Pixie Bob began to hog the four boys to herself, creeping them out. "You boys will be mine in the future! Fufu!" She cooed and winked at all of them.

Todoroki backed away, shaking his head. "...I'm interested in someone else." He spoke boldly, yet very softly. The other boys, who were close enough to hear him, all looked at him in shock. Pixie Bob only swooned even more.

"Oh, aren't you the committed type!" Her eyes glazed over as she scanned the three other boys. "Well, no worries, there's still you three that'll be free~"

Izuku began to panic slightly, desperately trying to look for you, only to see that you've left your spot, but while searching for you, he did see someone else. "That boy..." He spoke up, gaining Pixie Bob's attention, much to Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugo's pleasure. "Who's child is he?"

"Oh," Mandalay looked behind her. "He's my nephew actually." You looked up from the ground, taking a break from swimming in your self pity to eye the small boy at the very back. "Kota! Come here and say hello, you'll be spending a week with these guys after all..."

(A/N: i know in the anime kota is Mandalay's cousin but I'm going off the manga. You guys can interpret this however u want)

Midoriya walked up to the child, a friendly smile plastered on his face. "Hi, I'm Midoriya , from U.A High School's Hero Course, it's nice to meet you!" He reached out a hand for Kota to shake. Kota wound his arm back and punched Midoriya straight through the balls.

Izuku let out a silent scream, before toppling over, luckily Iida was fast enough to catch him. You howled in laughter, an action all your friends were quite surprised about, seeing as you only ever giggled softly, never actually fully laughing.

"Midoriya!" Iida wailed before glaring at you. "He's your best friend and your laughing at his suffering?! How could you?!?"

"Ahaha, sorry sorry..." You wiped a tear from your face, slowly making your way to a huddled Izuku. "I just...Really wasn't expecting that." Izuku whimpered in pain, and instantly you were by his side, soothingly patting him on the back. "There there Izuku-kun..." You placed his arm around your shoulder, slowly bringing him up. Izuku, even while standing, was hunched over, cupping his bruised balls.

"Enough of this side show." Aizawa gave a sympathetic look towards the greenette before pointing a thumb towards the building behind him. "Drop your things off in your rooms then come to dinner in the mess hall. After that, you'll bathe and then it's bedtime. Training starts tomorrow, chop chop."

"Ahh~" Izuku sunk lower into the water, the bath very much needed after such a stressful day. From the other side of the wall, the males could hear the occasional giggling between the girls, with Mina and Hagakure's voice overriding most of the others.

"To be honest, the food is whatever." Mineta came strutting out the changing rooms, walking around the water. "But the food isn't what I'm after..." He stopped just in front of the tall, wooden boards that separated the female and male onsen's. "What I'm truly after is right on the other side of this wall here..." Mineta chuckled evilly. Izuku propped himself up out of the water.

"What're you mumbling about over there?"

"Wah~! This feels so good!" Mina squealed from the other side.

"I would've never thought that there'd be hot springs here!" Hagakure's voice chimed in. Soon, the other female's voices could be heard, with the exception of you and Momo, the two most quiet women in the class.

"Yes! They're there!..." Mineta leaned his head against the wall, listening in to the conversations happening on the other side. By now, most of the boys were glaring at the grape haired midget. "Yaoyorozu's boobs... Mina nice athletic body... (Y/N)'s toned legs!" Mineta began to shake lightly. Iida came up to the midget, chopping furiously.

"Stop that at once Mineta! You're bringing shame to everyone!"

"So strict..." Mineta scoffed before getting into action, using his quirk to scale the wall. "We're here to overcome our walls! Plus Ultra!"

The girls tensed at the sound of Mineta's voice from the other side of the wall. You grabbed a rock, ready to chuck it but noticed the small kid from earlier lounging about on the top, ready to push the midget off. Once he dealt with the problem, Mina cheered him on, and you attempted a slow clap as well.

"Thanks Kota babe! Mineta's a real pest huh?" Kota did a double take at the sight of an exposed Mina before falling back. You grabbed the pinkette's arm, sending her into the water.

"Dude, don't flash the kid." You grumbled. Mina only winked in response, sinking into the water. You mimicked her actions, finally finding some relaxation time after so long.

"So...(Y/N)~" Mina scooted closer to you, slinging a wet arm around your shoulder. "What's up between you and Todoroki?" You sank deeper into the water, ignoring her a bit.

"Oh!" Momo popped up from the water, looking at you with a flushed smile. "(L/N)-san, may I ask you something?"

"It's (Y/N), but go on."

"Are you and Todoroki dating?"

You sank deeper, shaking your head, causing small ripples to form in the water. Momo frowned a little.

"Oh, really?"

"Where are you guys getting this?" You sat up a little, your mouth now out of the water. "We just interned together."

"But you guys are close, right? Kero." Tsu glanced at you with her head cocked a little to the side.

"Well, yes of course we're friends, but where are you guys getting the idea that we're dating?" You mainly directed this attention to Momo, considering she was the one who brought it up, along side Mina.

"Well, I suppose Todoroki?" Momo shrugged her shoulders. "He's been...Talking about you a lot, even when you're not around." She smiled fondly as she recalled a memory. "Actually, during the finals, he kept mentioning you during our fight with Aizawa... He talked very highly of you (L/N)-san."

"What...What did he talk about?"

"He kept saying things like, 'what would (Y/N) do?' or 'How would (Y/N) approach this?', I could tell he respects you a lot." Momo smiled at the end, clapping her hands lightly. "It was very cute to witness!"

"Todoroki and (Y/N)?" Uraraka looked between you and Momo. "I thought you and Deku-kun had a thing."

"...Huh?" By now you were the centre of attention, with the girls constantly talking about who they shipped you with.

"Oh yeah, you and Deku-kun are pretty close!" Hagakure made some sort of gesture, you know this since you felt a few droplets of water hit your face but you weren't sure what action she was doing. "Your guys' chemistry is honestly so cute! Ugh, I wish I had that!"

"That's cause we're childhood friends..." You became confused at all the information that was being thrown at you.

"But you guys act so much closer than that!" Hagakure began to swirl around in the water, causing little waves, honestly whatever she does, ironically is very eye catching.

"To be honest, yeah, you and Deku-kun already act kind of like a couple..." Uraraka mumbled, looking down at the water solemnly.

"Okay, but have you guys seen her with Kirishima?" Mina butted in. "They always, and I mean alway make cute little goggly eyes at each other when training together!"

"..." You sank into the water, opting to just listen since obviously no one was eating up a word you said.

"Do they?" Hagakure squealed.

"Yeah totally!" Mina gasped. "Oh my god! Not to mention, her and Kirishima totally flirted when we went shopping!"

"Omg! How so?"

"Guys, I'm right here...?" You called out weakly before sighing in defeat. Jiro giggled beside you.

"Just leave them be, Mina and Hagakure are the type to talk about boys constantly." Jiro gave you small pat on the shoulder, offering a comforting smile. "But...I do have one question for you..." you sighed, blushing a little.

"If it's about me and Kirishima flirting I swear it was a one time thing—"

"It's about you and Bakugo."

"...Huh?" You gave her an incredulous look, thankful that Jiro mentioned it quietly and not loudly like your Kirby friend. "What about Bakugo?"

"Honestly, I don't know." Jiro shrugged. "You guys are just...Really interesting, are you friends? Rivals? Enemies?" She paused before continuing. "I mean, you guys act like you hate each other guts, but whenever you two talk, you guys act like your friends...And then at some point during your conversation you become enemies again..." it took you moment for her words to sink in.

"Well...We were childhood friends, as much as I hate how he treats Izuku-kun, I can't find it in myself to truly hate him...Even though I act like it..." You began to ponder a little, mulling over your words. "I have a soft spot for him, I guess you could call it that...But we're not really...Friends... I wouldn't call it that."

"...But...You miss him." Jiro said that as a statement than a question. "...And I could tell he misses you too...Why don't you guys talk it out?" You scoffed at her suggestion.

"Talk it out? With Bakugo?" You clicked your tongue. "Please, I'll do that the moment Mineta becomes a decent human being." Jiro gave you a slanted frown.

"Damn...So never?" You both laughed a little before calming down. "No, but seriously, it's best to communicate this than to let it simmer, you know?" She gave you a reassuring pat. "I could tell, just how differently he acts around and towards you, that he really misses you...Bakugo isn't that hard to read, so I'm 99% sure of myself here." You crossed your arms, letting her words settle itself in your mind.

"...I'll forgive him once he recognized Izuku-kun."

Jiro gave you a sad smile.

After you left the baths, you decided to lounge around in the common area for a bit before heading to bed. You were scrolling through your messages until a notification popped up.

A message from Dororthy!

Immediately you opened your messaging app, reading her text.

Yeah, i'm doing fine, thanks for worrying Sorry, i've been busy, i'll txt you when im free

You squinted at the short message before you. Her texts went from long, Shakespeare worthy writing to your average millennial lingo. You would've guessed that maybe her relatives finally taught her how to text properly, but it was still quiet odd and unsettling.

"Hey." You looked up from you phone, only to be greeted by the sun itself. "Mind if I sit here?" Kirishima smiled cheekily at you, his hair was still sopping wet, which meant he only just got out of the onsen.

"Of course." Kirishima smiled even brighter, if that was even possible, before settling himself comfortably beside you.

"Man, what a day!" He heaved out a sigh, head lolling back so he stared at the ceiling. "Wonder what our training is tomorrow."

"Probably something quirk related." You leaned back on the sofa as well, relaxing and closing your eyes. "I don't know how I'll be trained, but it'll probably be something similar to Izuku-kun's." Kirishima nodded his head and hummed in response, knowing you won't be able to see his head move.

"Honestly, I'm really grateful you train with me, even if it's somewhat inconsistent." Kirishima straightened up, turning his body towards you. You, opened one eye after sensing movement. "I felt like, when training with you and Mina, I've gotten a lot stronger!" He flexed his arms, showing his muscles. "You've gotten stronger too you know! It won't be long before you'll be able to punch through my hardened skin!" He chuckled, making you smile.

"...You think I've improved?"

"Oh totally! You're manly as ever—! I mean, stronger than ever." He corrected himself before laughing it off once more. "But...Really...Genuinely...I'm glad I met you at the train station that day." He looked down, cheeks flushed, realizing what he was saying. "And...I'm glad that, even at my most unmanliest times, you stayed with me, and showed me how to be a man..."

"I should be the one saying that to you..." Kirishima looked up in shock, but you had both your eyes closed, head towards the ceiling. "You were there for me when Izuku wasn't...That was probably the lowest point I ever felt in my life...And I'm really grateful for both you and Mina..." your voice was below a whisper. This was a rare moment where your ego was down, and your pride was swallowed. Kirishima's eyes widened at your words, feeling his lips lift up into a smile.

You continued to enjoy each others presence in silence. You were still in your relaxed position, while Kirishima was silently studying your face; your full, dark and neat eyebrows. Flawless, smooth and flushed skin, and your beautifully long and curved eye lashes. His eyes traveled down to your hands, which were resting neatly on your stomach. Small, dainty, yet strong. His hand gravitated above yours but he stopped himself, realizing his actions.

What am I doing?

His eyes shot back up to your face, making sure you were still semi asleep. He found his crimson orbs trailing down your nose, then to your lips, vulnerable and parted ever so slightly. Kirshima felt his breathing get funny the longer he stared. He suddenly noticed how dry his lips were and how sweaty he was. Every nerve in his body was jumping in anticipation, as if any moment your eyes would open and he would be caught staring.

He continued to admire you beauty, recalling the few other times he studied your face, and unlike your training sessions, your attractive, alluring face stayed consistent. He felt like he could stare forever, becoming weak in the knees as he leaned in a little closer, feeling your small, shallow and relaxed breaths on his cheeks.

...KIRISHIMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

His mind yelled, but he didn't stop until he was mere centimetres away from you. He didn't want this to end.

"...Kirishima, if you're planning to kiss me, I'm not ready."

"GAH!" The red head yelped in shock, jerking back and off the couch. One of your eyes slowly opened, glancing down at the flustered male on the floor. "WAIT, I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP?!"

"...No? I just had my eyes closed." You giggled at the embarrassed Kirishima before you. He grabbed a pillow from the sofa, burying his face in it.

"Gah...I'm so sorry...You probably thought I was really creepy... That was so unmanly..." Kirishima grumbled, feeling steam come out his ears from how hot his face was getting. You chuckled, lightly ruffling his soggy hair, only to make him pout more than he already was.

"It's alright, I know I'm pretty cute..." Kirishima peeked from behind his pillow, earning a wink from you. He smiled, shyly looking away.

"Yeah...You are..."

You felt your face heat up at his words, not expecting him to agree with you. Kirishima finally glanced back at you, feeling his confidence spike up at the sight of your flushed face.

"...You're really pretty..." Kirishima smiled cheekily, liking the affect he was giving you. You covered your face in your arm, coughing awkwardly.

"Uhm...Thank you..."

Kirishima slowly teetered forward, causing his head to lean down on your lap. You began to run a soothing hand through his straightened hair, causing him to sigh against your touch. "God...I'm so glad I met you..." He swooned, nestling himself comfortably on you lap, squeezing the pillow in his arms. A familiar fluttery feeling settled in his stomach, something he'd often get when training with you, but right now, itw as 10 times stronger.

"See! I told you they flirted!" Kirishima nearly jumped out his own skin, too immersed by your touch to even hear Mina and Hagakure's footsteps. You huffed in annoyance, rolling your eyes as Mina and Hagakure giggled at the sight before them. "Awe, don't give us that look (Y/N)-chan!" Mina winked. "This isn't the first time~"

"I-I should get going." Kirishima stood ip hastily, tossing the pillow back on the sofa. "I'll see you guys tomorrow morning!" He waved before rushing out the room, leaving you to deal with Mina and Hagakure.

Kirishima took a sharp turn into a hallway, bumping straight into someone. "Gah! Sorry!" The red head stumbled back before taking a good look at who he ran into. "Oh, Todoroki-kun, did you just come back from the hot-springs?" Kirishima took note of his damp hair, his dual-coloured hair was no longer neatly parted in the middle.

"...Yeah..." Todoroki whispered glumly, something Kirishima took notice.

"Hey man, you alright?" Kirishima placed a hand on the taller male, leaning down a little so he could look into Todoroki's eyes. Shoto shook him off, shaking his head.

"...I'm fine..." He huffed, his eyes slowly trailing up towards Kirishima's. His frown only deepened as he studied his face, his two toned eyes glaring at Kirishima's messed up hair. Shoto quickly looked away, a familiar feeling settled in him. The same feeling when you met Takashi during the internships. "We should get to sleep...Training will start early..." He felt his voice waver. Shoto made haste, brushing past Kirishima, a scowl permanent on his face.

The red head looked back at Todoroki, frowning. "...Is my hair really that bad when it's down?" With a sigh, he followed a little behind Shoto. Two sad boy's making their way to bed.

[Unedited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 27 25
I grew up in a loving home. My twin brother, Izuku Midoriya, was obsessed with All Might. I wasn't obsessed with All Might though, I was obsessed wit...
504 20 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
68.2K 2.4K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
22.1K 808 12
"Do you think.... That I could be a hero too? Even... without a quirk?" "Without a quirk? Not happening, kid." All his life Izuku Midoriya...