Andi Mack Oneshots

By Lea_is_a_Weirdo

These are one shots of characters from Andi Mack. The couples that will be written in this book are: •Tyrus... More

Out At Last *Tyrus*
No Longer A Fifth Wheel *Ambi*
You Wanna Go on a Run? *Muffy*
Akward *Wonah*
Kiss Me *Tyrus*
Fall Formal? *Muffy*
Don't Touch Him *Tyrus*
Safe Space *Ambi*
Movie Night *Tyrus*
Oblivious *Wonah*
Birthday Distraction *Tyrus*
Tyrus, Texts, Titanic, and Chocolate Ice cream
I Care About You *Tyrus*
Valentines *All Ships*
I Don't Care *Tyrus*
A Truly Platonic Relationship *Ambi*
Too Young *Tyrus*
Soulmates *Wonah*
Forgiveness *Tyrus*
Juice Boxes and Graham Crackers *Muffy*
Feelings *Tyrus*
Broken *Wonah*
Betrayal *Tyrus*
Babysitter *Tyrus*
I'm Sorry Isn't Enough Pt. 1 *Tyrus*
I'm Sorry Isn't Enough Pt. 2 *Tyrus*
Jealousy *Muffy*
Blind Date *Wonah*
HP AU Prompt *Ambi*
A Hufflepuff and A Slytherin *Tyrus*
Heartbeat *Tyrus*
Why So Jealous *Tyrus and Wonah*
Under the Mistletoe *Tyrus*
Meteor Shower *Tyrus*
Why Buffy? *Muffy*
Disney World *All Ships*
Know-it-all meet Bossy Pt. 2 *Muffy*
I See the Light *Ambi*
Summer Camp *Tyrus*
Halloween *Wonah*
My Red String *Tyrus*
Anything You Want To Tell Me *Tyrus*
Ferris Wheel *Ambi*
Virtual Couple *Muffy*
The Usual *Tyrus*
It's A Song *Wonah*
Back To School Boyfriends *Tyrus*
Got The Moves Like Jagger *Tyrus*
Hurt *Wonah*
I'm Sorry *Wonah*
Star Girl *Ambi*
Fake Girlfriend *Muffy*
Believe *Tyrus*
Hurt Part 2 *Wonah*
Jealousy Runs In The Family *Tyrus*
Proud *Ambi*
Whatttttt *Wonah*
Cute Confessions *Tyrus*
The Perfect Gift *Muffy*
It's a Wonderful Life *Ambi*
Movies and Games *All Ships*
Romeo and Julien *Tyrus*
Angry Walker *Wonah*
Slayer *Muffy*
Stupid Quarentine *Tyrus*
Stupid Quarentine Pt. 2 *Tyrus*
Red Roses *Tyrus*
Quarentine Tips from the Andi Mack Ships
The Bet *Muffy*
Being A Girl Sucks Sometimes *Ambi*
Scared *Muffy*
Perfect Boyfriend *Tyrus*
It's just a sprain *Muffy*
First (and Second) Date *Tyrus*
My Prince *Wonah*
Stupid Fiance *Tyrus*
💗Thank You💗
Meet the Parents *Tyrus*
Muffins and Daisies *Tyrus*
Your Name On My Wrist *Tyrus*

Know-it all meet Bossy *Muffy*

882 16 22
By Lea_is_a_Weirdo

Buffy was walking through the hallway with Jonah and they got to their first class of the day which was potions.

They noticed that labels marked who was to sit where and Buffy found her desk and looked over to her partner.

He was currently invested in his book and she cleared her throat.

When he didn't look up she did it again and said,"Hello?"

The boy looked up at her and said,"Yes?"

"I'm Buffy,"Buffy greeted,"And you are?"

"Marty,"The boy said,"And at a good part in the story."

He looked back down and began reading until the teacher began.

"But we should do it this way,"Buffy said.

"No, the book says we need to add chopped pieces not sliced,"Marty responded.

"But slicing is so much faster and will dissolve into the potion faster,"Buffy argued.

Buffy did not like Marty.

He had been rude to her when she was being nice and introducing herself.

And then he had acted like a know-it- all when they were working on their assignment.

Marty didn't like Buffy.

She had interrupted him from reading a good part in his book.

Then she was so bossy when they were working on the project.

They needed to switch partners.

They couldn't switch. That was what the teacher told them.

"Uggh,"Buffy groaned,"I really need help on this Care of Magical Creatures assignment."

"I wish I could help you but I'm struggling too,"Jonah replied.

They walked into potions and went to their respective seats.

Marty was reading another book but stopped and closed it when Buffy sat down.

"What, are you going to tell me another way to cut roots or something,"Buffy asked.

"No,"Marty said,"I overheard you talking with your friend. If you want I can help you with the Care of Magical Creatures assignment."

Buffy thought about it.

Marty was being nice and she did need help.

"What's in it for you,"Buffy asked.

"I get to avoid being bullied,"He said,"If I'm with someone else, especially someone like you then the Slytherins won't bother me."

"Fine,"Buffy said,"We can meet in the library after classes today."

Later Buffy made her way into the library and found Marty at a table covered with books.

"I just need help to write a report on a thunderbird,"Buffy said sitting down,"Not on every creature known to exist in the Wizarding world."

"I know,"Marty said,"These are for me to read while I was waiting."

Buffy shrugged moving some of the books aside as they started on the project.

Maybe Marty wasn't so bad.

While he did act like a know it all some of the time he was also funny and made sure she knew what he was talking about.

Plus, Buffy hadn't noticed the way his eyes shined through his glasses.

Maybe Buffy wasn't too bad.

She was bossy but funny and sweet when you got to know her.

She also got a real sparkle in her eye when she was overly confident.

They were growing closer as they continued to be partners in Potions and met up to work on homework sometimes.

Jonah was complaining that Buffy never hung out in the common room anymore, she was always in the library.

Buffy was walking down the hall, books in hand when she saw Marty surrounded by Slytherins.

And of course they were led by the Kippen siblings, Amber and TJ.

"Where have you been lately,"TJ asked as they cornered him.

"Why do you care,"Marty shot back.

"You seem really confident for someone who's about to get beat up,"Amber said,"What makes you think you can say that to us?!"

Marty went quiet again.

Buffy ran towards them yelling,"Leave him alone Amber."

"What do you want, "Amber said turning to her.

"I want you to leave Marty alone,"Buffy said,"He's not bothering you."

"So what,"TJ said knocking Marty's books to the ground and sending his glasses flying.

"Just leave him alone,"Buffy said.

"You wanna fight Driscoll,"TJ asked,"Because I garantee that you'll lose."

"Oh, will I,"Buffy said,"That's funny because the last time I checked I've beaten you at everything we've ever competed in. Including quidditch. You're not a good keeper Kippen, but I guess you're not a catch either."

TJ growled, his eyes glaring but clearly nervous.

"Let's just get out of here guys,"Amber said,"We'll take care of him another day."

Marty took a step forward but fell over the books on the ground.

Buffy found his glasses and handed them to him and helped him collect his books.

"Thanks Buffy,"Marty said readjusting his glasses on his face,"I think the only reason they pick on me is because I look like a dweeb."

"You're not a dweeb,"Buffy said,"And they shouldn't pick on you just because you wear glasses or read."

"Easy for you to say,"Marty said,"You've got perfect vision."

The next day Buffy walked into the potions classroom, getting stares from everyone, before sitting down next to Marty.

"Thanks again for yesterday,"Marty said turning away from his book to face her.

"Woah,"He exclaimed looking at her face.

Buffy had pulled her hair back into a bun and was wearing glasses.

"I do not have perfect vision,"She said,"I just prefer to wear contacts."

"Thanks,"He said.

"So, You and Marty,"Jonah asked as he and Buffy were in the common room with some other friends.

"We're just friends,"Buffy said.

Jonah just smiled and said,"for now."

"So, what is this about you and Buffy Driscoll,"Andi asked Marty as they made their way to the library,"Does she have any cute friends?"

"She is friends with the Jonah Beck,"Marty replied,"But we are just friends. And just started tolerating each other recently."

"Why,"Andi asked,"And I meant friends who aren't know for breaking every single girls' heart."

"Because she helped me out when the Kippen twins were picking on me,"Marty said,"And she makes me feel better about myself."

So maybe Marty did like Buffy.

He had gotten bugged by all of his friends about it until he finally admitted to himself that he liked her.

He hoped she felt the same as they had grown very close over the past few months.

He had grown a beautiful tiger lily in Herbology and decided to give it to her,  such a cliche move but it was sweet.

He walked happily down the hall towards the Gryffindor common room before rounding a corner.

Buffy was outside the common room with her best friend Jonah and another boy he though he recognized from Hufflepuff.

They were talking and Buffy gave the boy a hug tightly, along with hugging Jonah.

Marty looked down at the flower in his hand and back up to where Buffy stood, not noticing him at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 901 19
(Completed) TJ Kippen and Buffy Driscoll, two teens who aren't exactly friends, both grew up without knowing their fathers. When their mothers cross...
20.8K 180 47
enjoy the book! this is my second oneshots book, except I decided to add more ships! idea thought of: ~'08•15•2019'~ began: ~'11•05•2019'~ completed:...
37.6K 930 23
This is a continuing story based off of the show Andi Mack, which recently ended. Tj and Cyrus got together in the finale and they are perfect for e...
559 27 6
tj: cyrus had this idea that me and buffy had this one on one because he wanted to prove to buffy that we could play together i was like sure whatev...