Broken Heart! Shota Aizawa x...

By KatleyMor

"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Q... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
πŸ‹14πŸ‹
πŸ‹15πŸ‹
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

16

3.7K 118 9
By KatleyMor

Looking across the desk, you saw the glowing blue eyes of one of your old school friends reading through all the research you had on him. It included his fight with All for One, which you covered up with the press, as well all the details regarding his quirk One for All that you could find. That included information on how his quirk is passed down through the generations, and how you had observed the 'Symbol of Peace's' interactions with one Izuku Midoryia. 

"This is one great story you have put together, Camo," he remarked after a good ten minutes whilst you had started to make yourself a coffee and him a green tea. "You don't have any proof of any of this do you?" he glanced up as you placed the cups on the desk, retaking your seat.

 "Toshi...I don't make up stories." you sigh as he tried to lie to you. 

"Well you think you know..." he sounded annoyed as you cut him off. 

"I did this research after your accident," Glaring up into the blue eyes of your friend with your (e/c) ones. "Don't you lie to me Toshi! Not you..." you break off as you grab the file back and shred it, before burning it in your metal bin using the fire extinguisher to put out the flames. Glimpsing up at the skeletal man he sighs as you frown. 

"I was the one that covered the accident up with the press," Sitting in your seat, sipping your coffee a serious look across your face. "If it wasn't for that day...I wouldn't have looked into this." your face looks pained remembering how beat up he looked in the hospital bed. 

"Camo I..." shutting him down you slammed your cup on the desk hard, breaking it. Coffee flying over you and cutting your hand. Blood started to pour along with the tears on your face. 

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!" you yell as you stand to lean on your desk making the man look down at his clasped hands. "I WAS THERE...I CAME BACK!" you start to scream at him. What you didn't know was that the class had come back to the office, as your meeting shouldn't have taken this long and they could hear you screaming at All Might. 

"WHY DO I ALWAYS COME BACK WHEN ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES IS HURT?" you scream all the heartache of seeing your friend Toshi in a hospital bed with his stomach practically destroyed came back to you, as he sat there trying to lie about his quirk. All the emotions you had held back were flooding out of your puffy red eyes as Toshi sat there upset with himself that he didn't realise you knew, and that you had protected his secret all this time and that he lied to your face. 

Standing up, he marched round to you as you sobbed, your hand still bleeding. Changing back to his muscular form he grabbed you stroking your hair as you sobbed into his chest. Outside Seb was just as stunned as the rest of the class.

"Ermm wow! I've never heard her talk like that." running his hands through his red hair. "All Might must have done something bad huh?" he laughed nervously before knocking on the door to no response. 

In the room, you were starting to calm down as he stroked your hair "I didn't know...I didn't want you to get hurt...it's my fault you're a target" he whispered in your ear. Pushing away you looked up to the large man your eyes pained, "You moved away (f/n)...I thought you were safe." he sighed as you pushed the man off you. 

"No...I'm a hero...My life will always be on the line...I can help..." you clenched your fist feeling the pain in your hand before there is a knock on the door. 

"Why don't we discuss this when you've calmed down and I'll tell you everything?" he smiles as you glance at him.

 "Fine...I need to deal with this." clenching your hand you storm towards the door hearing a second knock, you unlock it not changing the pissed off look on your face, as the door flung over and Seb looked at you confused as did the others stood there. 

"Tch!" you clicked your tongue storming through as they looked at All Might walking forward.

 "All Might what happened?" Seb asked curiously.

 "Ah...just some built-up tension from some years ago." he sounded annoyed before glancing at Midoryia and then smiling, as the class watched you walk down the corridor and Aizawa looking mad that the 'Symbol of Peace' had somehow made his new wife cry. 

"Ermm if you want to go after her Eraserhead...All Might and I can watch the kids a second" the red-haired man commented leading the confused kids into your office to see a smashed mug and the room smelling of fire. 

"Why does it smell like a fire?" Kaminari commented.

 "Yeh, what the hell happened? Not Manly to make Camo cry!" Kirishima looked at the large man.

 "Ah! You're right young Kirishima but I think this was a long time coming" he placed a hand on the red-haired boy's shoulder. 

"Is she going to be ok?" Mina asked worriedly.

 "Yeh, we've never seen her so mad?" Uraraka asked.

 "I have" Shoto commented at the time you kneed his dad in the crown jewels. 

"Don't worry about it kiddos...That's one tough chick...She'll bounce back" Seb commented smiling on the outside but on the inside. 'What the hell happened? I don't like the symbol of peace made her cry' he glanced at the blonde man before handing out some old case files for the kids to glance at how reports worked, whilst he cleared the mess on your desk up. 

As you went to around the corner you heard footsteps following you quickly. Glancing back you saw your husband running after you making you stop with your back to him 'I can't let him know. I don't want him in danger. It's not my secret. If I'd have not left this could have been stopped' you think as you bite your lip trying to stop the tears falling from the memories of leaving them, then All Might's injuries and Shota's injuries. 

All of a sudden you feel two warm arms around your arms and chest, as he places his chin on top of your head. Not saying a word he just held you as you turned in his arms placing your face against the capture scarves around his neck, as you began to sob until no more tears would fall. The whole time he stroked your hair as he held you close, not approving the fact you were crying but he felt these tears had been held in a long time. 

When you were just sniffling he pulled away slightly placing a finger under your chin to lift your (e/c) eyes, which were puffy and watery to his onyx ones. 

"It's ok...I'm here ok?" he said calmly as you sniffled looking up at him stunned at how awful you must look, and how bad you felt crying on the second day being married to the guy you had always loved. 

"I'm...So...r..ry" you get out gasping slightly from all the crying. 

"Don't be...get it all out...I'll sit and hold you, as long as it takes" he moved in kissing you sweetly as you kissed back. 

Pulling away he grabbed your wrist looking at your bleeding hand, "Let's get this sorted and then head back...the students are worried I bet" he smiled sweetly not a smile any old person would see but one you hoped to see it more often.

 "Ok" you mumble as he grabs your none injured hand as you led him to your medical room, he helped to clean it up and bandage it before heading back to your office. 

On the way back he places an arm around your shoulder, "Want to talk about it? Or is it hero stuff?" he glances down as you lower your gaze answering the question without saying a word, however, he pulls you closer to his body kissing the top of your head. "I understand" he sounds bored but you know he wants to know. 

As you walk into your office you notice Seb has cleaned the desk and the kids sat around discussing different cases your company has dealt with whilst All Might watched on chatting to your sidekick. 

Noticing your presence Iida stands up.

 "Camo...I hope you're feeling better?" he looked concerned as did everyone else. Smiling your usual bright smile Aizawa let go of you.

 "Of course...heroes cry too sometimes...mine was just long overdue" glancing at All Might. "Right who wants to see Seb and I spar before I let you guys loose on each other?" you smile brightly as they all cheer and the red-haired man is smiling but also glancing at you with a look of, 'we will be discussing this later,' on his face. You just nod before you all go towards the training room for the last section of today at the agency. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or Pictures***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 550 25
Y/N has been a hero for about one year now. And it's really not what she imagined it to be. She dislikes her job, she's not having a good time and p...
82.9K 3.2K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
189K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...
5.5K 195 54
[COMPLETED] Heiress to the richest company in the world. The government of Japan has good relationships with your grandfather. It was the duty of the...