(Prince Of Tennis FF) Tennis...

By LeiAyumi

From the States to Japan, Lei Ayumi did not expect to be in Tennis again, as a member of the best tennis club... More

Chapter 1 - Japan
Chapter 2 - Rikkaidai
Chapter 3 - Being Helpful
Chapter4- Manager.
Chapter 6- Him.
Chapter7- New Regular
Chapter 8
Chapter 9- Bonding!
Chapter10- Trip
Chapter11 - School.
Chapter12 - Intraschool Ranking
Chapter13- Planning
Chapter14 - Date!
Chapter 15 - Family Troubles.
Chapter 16 - Moving to Hyotei
Chapter 17 - Group date?
Chapter 18 -Proposal
Chapter 19 - Brats.
Chapter 20 - Death Anniversary
Chapter 21 - Netflix
Chapter 22 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 23 - Back together
Chapter 24 - Rikkai Again
Chapter 25 - The Support fell..
Chapter 26 - Final match
Chapter 27 - U-17
Chapter 28 - Irony
( Authors Note! ) XD * Random Talks *
Chapter 29 - Sports Day! (1)
Chapter 30 - Sports Day (2) [ Happy 9.9k ]
Chapter 31 - Sports Day (3)
Chapter 32 - Momo and Oni match!
Chapter 33 - Match!
Chapter 35 - Giving each other a break. [ Happy 17k ! ]
Chapter 36 - flashbacks of U-17
Chapter 37- The former Captain and Now.
Chapter 38 - The DecidingMatch
Chapter 39 - For Real, it's ending.
Chapter 40 - 5v1
Chapter 41 - Back.
Chapter 42 - Revolutionary Members.
Chapter 43 - Genius 10.
Chapter 44 - The Attack on Seiichi?!
Chapter 45 - Breaking Up for Real
Chapter 46 -AtobeTezuka..doubles?!
Author Note! Important!
Chapter 47 -AtobeNiou
Chapter 48 -Being Serious
Chapter 49 -Pains
Chapter 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 ( LAST CHPT)
LAST AUTHOR NOTE
Hi!

Chapter 34 - Thoughts and Irie

1.7K 39 12
By LeiAyumi

// ( A.N) Hello! I'm finally free from exams (;_;) Im so happy ~~~ anyways, thanks to all that have wished me good luck in some way or another .......so yeah, thanks <3
and I am changing my story cover <3 <3 //

Lei POV

I went into my room. I was bathing when I thought, " Why was Tooyama-san and Namaka-san at the courts? Don't they have a match later?........" and I sigh. Anyways, today, the middle schoolers have a match.......with the motive to remove the weak players. Cruelly. I sigh, as I thought '' Those 2 bakas will be out of the camp.....well now, let's go and see how are they faring with it. ''

As I walked down the bleachers, I heard Coach Saito say, " Now that you are in your doubles team, I'll like you to play a match with your partners. In a single match. " and there were sounds of protest and disagreements. I thought silently to myself. " Nothing is fair in this world..." and I walked off but before seeing Seiichi.  He was partnered up with Sanada and when he heard the words Saito sensei said, his face saddened a little. I felt a little sad that I couldn't tell him but I told myself already. Work and play needs to separate. You need to be professional. Then I left for the canteen not before hearing " Yukimura, your girlfriend didn't even tell you this? " and I left.

I went to the canteen. The words replayed in my mind. ...........Yukimura, your girlfriend didn't even tell you this?................... I was attempting to order some food but the words kept repeating in my head. I sigh and decided to order a cup of coffee to calm my head. As the coffee came, I thanked the person before .....Yukimura, your girlfriend didn't even tell you this?..........the phrase came back into my mind, while I was pouring sugar. I was about to pour a packet when Irie grabbed my hands. " Ayumi~ Don't you think four packets of sugar is enough? " and I jolted back. " When......were you here? " and I gave a slightly shocked face. His reply made me blush. " Long enough to see somebody going to pour her fifth packet of sugar. " I placed the packet of sugar down before sighing. 

" Neh Irie, I wonder how are we- me and Seiichi going to maintain our relationship? I want to remain professional but I can't stand hurting him....and now, I've hurt him by not telling him about the fake doubles match.....and he had to play with Sanada....." and I sigh before burying my head in my arms on the table. He said softly after a while " I'm happy that you choose to be professional which is extremely good, however, I told you before......a relationship is when the both of you are happy not when somebody is sad...." and he pats my head. " I don't know about relationship but .......come find me when you're sad. I'll always be there for you. " 

Irie POV 

I walked into the canteen to see Lei thinking. She was about to mix in her fifth packet of sugar into the coffee when I stopped her. I asked her.  " Ayumi~ Don't you think four packets of sugar is enough? " and she blushed. I thought to myself, ' Her blush is so cute...' She asked me when I saw her and I replied  " Long enough to see somebody going to pour her fifth packet of sugar. " and looking at you......and she asked me a question, looking a little upset. " Neh Irie, I wonder how are we- me and Seiichi going to maintain our relationship? I want to remain professional but I can't stand hurting him....and now, I've hurt him by not telling him about the fake doubles match.....and he had to play with Sanada....." and I paused. I seriously replied. " I'm happy that you choose to be professional which is extremely good, however, I told you before......a relationship is when the both of you are happy not when somebody is sad...." before patting her head and telling her in a lighter note " I don't know about relationship but .......come find me when you're sad. I'll always be there for you. "  but then again, Ayumi......you never noticed me........

Lei POV

I smiled slightly, looking towards Irie saying, " Arigato..Honto nii arigato....." and I sorta hugged him. 

Irie POV

Did Ayumi hug me?.......... * blush and smiles * It's okay, I'll be here for you forever......even if you will never ever notice me in such a way.....Ayumi.

////////////////////////////// How was it? xD Hope that it's good (:

~ Ayumiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 113 17
Since Prince of tennis is one of the anime with such hot characters then why not have one shots about them~ Basically the book is about one shots of...
22.9K 1K 13
Sakusa Yasuko, former ace of Shiratorizawa's middle school girl's volleyball team transfers to Seigaku after tearing her ACL. As she attends the scho...
3.4K 123 13
Risaki Haru was a girl who played baseball for as long as she could remember. She was scouted to join the Seido Baseball Team alongside her best frie...
42.1K 1.7K 60
Tezuka Kunimitsu has a sister who chases after a dream to become a professional ballerina in Germany. However, fate is playing game with her - leaves...