The Half to my Whole

By Asuki17

Leo Manoban Bruschweiler or just known as Leo Manoban to his close friends, acquaintances and family. He is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser/Trailer
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update(But i will soon) ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Special Chapter
New Stories!
Special Chapter 2
New story- Tipping over the hourglass

Chapter 8

1.6K 37 4
By Asuki17

Jennie's P.O.V

Seoul, South Korea

12:20 PM

  Okay what just happened? I can feel my face blushing, I probably look like a ripe tomato. I can't look at Leo's face right now, I've embarrassed myself quite enough already. Another cough erupts through the room. We look up and see a waitress looking at us, more specifically looking at Leo. She's smiling seductively at him. I scrunch my eyebrows, obviously in annoyance. Well I guess she's also the one who stopped our near kiss which I'm half thankful and half disappointed. Leo raised his eyebrows, uninterested. 

The waitress puts a plate of sashimi, "We didn't order this." I say, annoyance intentionally slipping out .

She pretended not to notice which aggravated me further, "This is on me hottie, I'm Joo Hee by the way and can you give me your number?" she asks in a sickly sweet voice which made me gag in disgust. She turns to look at me and glares daggers. Oh now she noticed me huh. I can see Leo stifling a laugh in the corner of my eye. I just raise an eyebrow and put on my bitch face as I look at the now fuming waitress. 

"Can you go now? You're disturbing our meal and you can bring back your sashimi with you we can order our own." I say in a cool manner.

She glares further and takes something in her pocket and shoves it on Leo's hand, "Call me later hot shot." she winks at him, and takes the sashimi from the table and begins to leave but not without one last glare at me, I replied with a smirk that seemed to piss her off further as she angrily opens the door to the staff only room. That's when Leo bursts out laughing. I raise an eyebrow, pretending this was not amusing when really it was so funny. 

I wait for his laughter to subside, tears were forming in the corner of his eyes. I was trying so hard not to laugh along with him as his laugh was so contagious, much like as his sister's laughter.

When his laughter finally subsided, I held up my hand. He looks at me questioningly, "What?"

"Give me the paper that the waitress gave you" I say sternly, regaining my composure for my irritated facade.

He raises an eyebrow, "Why?"

"So I can rip it duh." I reply as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why would you rip it?" he asks.

"Just give it." this time I demanded.

"You know,  you're acting like a possessive girlfriend." he replies, amused as he hands me the piece of paper. 

He's right, why am I acting like a possessive girlfriend? It doesn't make sense. 

"I'm just taking care of you, your sister will kill me if a desperate girl like that will lay a hand on you." I reply, and ripped the piece of paper.

"Did she say that now?" he asked, amusement still in his tone as he takes a sip on his lemon juice.

"Yep, she said that you're a chick magnet so she asked me to watch over you, to make sure girls like that stay away from you." I reply and shrugged my shoulder and take a bite from my tuna sushi roll.

~~~

Seoul, South Korea

5:00 P.M

    It was now the last photoshoot session in the afternoon, 5 shots left and we're done. I got changed into a floral sundress,while Leo got dressed into a striped polo shirt and beach shorts, his messy raven hair complimenting his outfit which I found hot. Anything looks good on him basically, he's a model after all. 

I snake my arm around his neck, pulling him closer to me while my other arm was placed on his waist. His arms on the other hand was snaked around my waist. We turn to look at the camera fiercely. The camera snaps, I can see the director smiling contently.

"And cut! Good job guys!" the director announces and stood up from the seat. We let go of each other and I found myself slightly disappointed from the loss of warmth. The director walks towards us with a still content smile, "Great job today, you guys can go back to the hotel or go for a walk. We'll have dinner at 6:30 and tomorrow the shoot starts at 8:30 AM and we'll go home by 12 P.M." 

We nod in understanding as the directors walks away. We look at each other, "So what do you wanna do?" he asks.

"I wanna rest for a bit, I'm tired" I reply.

He nods in understanding, "Same, by the way can I come to your room later at 8?" he asks suddenly.

My eyes widen at his sudden question, why would he go to my room?  "Why?" 

"Uhm, I just thought that we'll call my sister together later because she called me awhile ago to ask us to be together in the same call so that she won't have to call us in different times." Leo shrugs.

"Oh, sure no problem. Just meet me in my room them." I reply.

~~~

      We just finished having dinner and now I'm just in my room chilling, looking through my Instagram account. I decided to have an Instagram live so that the blinks are updated on what's going on. 

"Hey blinks~" I say sweetly.

Woah, 10,000 people are already in my live. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. 

"Guess where I am right now and no the girls are not with me, I'm alone." I pouted.

I scroll down the comments some answered that I'm in the plane, some commented that I'm in our dorm and some said hotel which is basically right, "Yep, I'm in the hotel, more specifically a hotel near the beach. I'm in a photoshoot and no I'm not gonna tell you what photoshoot it is for, it's all gonna be a surprise, just look out for it." I grinned.

My Instagram live went on for an hour until I finally said goodbye as it's nearly 8 PM. I quickly got changed into my matching pajamas since I took a shower before dinner and tied my hair into a messy bun. A knock erupted in my room, I opened it and came face to face with Leo who was now wearing a loose white shirt and sweatpants. His hair is still wet, I can smell the sweet scent which made me feel slightly intoxicated.

"Come in." I said

He steps in the room and sat on my bed. I opened my laptop and placed it on the bed. I sit beside him, my shoulder touching his biceps. Our height difference is evident when it's like this. We started calling Lisa, but after many rings she still doesn't answer it. 

I sigh, "Guess she's still busy." I comment.

"Yeah. She did told me that she might be 10 to 15 minutes late in calling." Leo replied. I turn to him and slap his arm slightly, "Why didn't you tell me that awhile ago!?"

He groans in pain, and rubs his arm. I roll my eyes It doesn't even hurt that much.

"I forgot and do you really have to slap my arm?" he whines childishly. Cute

I can see his lips turn into a sly grin, "So I'm cute to you huh?" he teased. 

My eyes widen. Shit!Did I just say that out loud? I began to feel nervous as he gazes at me, "I-I didn't say that, you must've heard wrong." Shit, why the hell did I have to stutter!? 

"Nah I didn't, I'm pretty sure I heard it right." he teased as he leans his face towards my own. I unconsciously gaze at his luscious lips. I return my gaze to his eyes and unexpectedly he's also looking at my lip, I unconsciously bit my lip in nervousness. I swear I saw his eyes darken which made my stomach tie to knots because of nervousness and anticipation. I gulp as he leaned his face, whispering huskily into my ears, "You said I'm cute right?"

Shit! I'm so screwed, why the hell do I find it hot. I gulped as I can feel his lips touch my jawline and begins to trace it, making me groan. He leans back and looks at me straight in the eyes, he leans his face closer than before, our lips only centimetres apart, I began to close my eyes, anticipating the kiss.

~~~

Hey guys!!! I did it, I managed an update despite my busy schedule! sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger lol. I'm sorry for the typo etc. Thank you for the reads!!!! I'll update this as soon as I can. I won't promise becuz promises are meant to be broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.7K 41
Lisa Manoban is a womanizer, everyone is falling for her charisma. But what would it be if the day comes when she will taste her own poison. Jennie...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
145K 5.9K 25
Jennie Kim was the exact definition of a wallflower. She lived on the sidelines, didn't like attention, and worried too much. She wrote letters to h...
114K 2.6K 46
[GP] Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help...