Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

بواسطة athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... المزيد

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 30

6.5K 161 87
بواسطة athynathens

⚠️Warning⚠️
Mature Content ahead!
Oh and btw it's a fucking powerbottom bitches
Guess which couple is it😉
____________________
3rd's POV

"I cant fucking believe you got fucking hard in public" Jungkook laughed at his blushing brother with his hands at his stomach and fell into the ground.

"Shut up, you dick as if you dont get hard!" Hoseok said as he rolled my eyes and Jungkook just put his tongue out. "Whatever bitch" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

~few hours earlier~

"Why were you limping on the way here, Taehyung?" Jin asked his best friend who currently limping, behind Taehyung was his muscular boyfriend who was smirking proudly while Taehyung just blushed when he recalled the memories from last night.

They are currently sitting down at the dining table for breakfast. Jimin's eyes went to widen when he thought of something.

"Jungkook, did you fuck Taehyung?" Jimin asked as Ami and Hoseok chocked on their food. Yoongi and Namjoon stopped eating and Jin's eyes widen. Taehyung blushed as he put his fork down and lay his head low out of embarrassment while Jungkook just kept on smirking widely.

"NO WAY!" Ami said loudly with his hands covering his mouth. "SO YOU ARENT A VIRGIN ANYMORE?" Jin asked as Taehyung nodded shyly, making the 3 excited Aqurians screamed as they fangirl.

"Wow, that was fast man!" Yoongi said as he high-fived his redheaded best friend who happily accept it. "Fucking hell man, Im the oldest and I havent fucked or touched my boyfriend" Namjoon said with his arms cross making Jin blush and hit his naughty boyfriend's chest.

"Wait! Did you mark him?" Jimin asked and Jungkook shook his head. "No I didn't, I came only in his walls not inside his prostate, I wouldn't mark him without his consent" Jungkook replied in his normal husky voice leaving shivers behind Taehyung's back.

Since it's a Saturday, they continue to tease the Taekook couple because of this Taehyung had a hard time eating due to him really embarrassed and Jungkook isn't helping either. Jungkook teased him by touching his thigh a lot and moving his hand up and down sexually. This action made Taehyung shudder and whimper quietly.

After breakfast, they still weren't over the fact that Taehyung isnt a virgin anymore. Jin washed the plates with the help of his cute boyfriend by his side.

"JINNIE!" They both heard Ami screamed as she entered the kitchen. "Yes?" Jin asked Ami with a confuse look, but had a hint because she was wearing casual clothes of course no shorts and skirts just the ordinary pants and sweatshirt.
"I'll go to the mall with Jennie!" Ami replied as she waved the couple goodbye and slammed the door.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So your fucking dating the eldest prince of Pyros and YOU JUST TOLD ME NOW?!?!" Jennie whispered getting angry and Ami just giggled awkwardly at her glaring best friend.

"How long?" Jennie asked as she crossed her arms and leaned back at the chair with her drink in her right hand. "Like 6-9 weeks ago?" Ami said softly as she blushed (heheheh see what I did there😏😏😏)

"6-9 WEEKS? YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOU ARENT SINGLE FOR 6-9 WEEKS AND AGAIN! YOU JUST TOLD ME NOW?" Jennie screamed making the whole restaurant looked at her confusingly and angrily. She said sorry over and over again.

Jennie arched her brow as she placed her drink at the table "How far did he go?" Jennie started to smirk teasingly making her blue haired bestfriend's cheeks turn red as a tomato. "W-what?" Ami stuttered out softly with her blushing face.

"OH COME ON! Stop acting innocent, Ami... I know he did something, so spill the tea, sis" Jennie wiggled her eyebrows making me cover my blushing red face. This action made Jennie laugh loudly, getting some attention of the customers but the two Aqurians didn't mind.

"Uhh...well? Ummm..." Ami started to lose words out of embarrassment. Making her annoying bestfriend laugh even louder. "Did he use his tongue when you two kiss? OH WAIT! What did he taste like? Is he a good kisser? Did you guys fuck? Is he kinky?" Jennie asked moving her chair closer to Ami and leaned forward. She lost it when Ami nodded about that they did a french kiss, some customers told her to quiet down, she ended up bowing continuously.

"H-Hey! L-Let's get i-ice c-cr-cream!" Ami tried her best to change the subject but obviously she failed but she ended up agreeing to buy ice cream.

We exited the restaurant fast, but she grabbed me buy the arm "You think our conversation is done, Kim? Oh hell no, you better fucking tell me every single detail, if you miss a tiny detail I'll stalk you" Jennie glared at her best friend who just rolled her eyes. They both ended up laughing. Jennie grabbed Ami by the arm as they walked going to the ice cream shop.

Meanwhile with Hoseok, he's hanging out with Seung Cheol and his boyfriend, Jeonghan. They are currently sitting down at restaurant across the ice cream store. Hoseok beside the window while the couple is at the opposite side of the table.

"I'm surprised Jungkook didn't come" Seung Cheol said as he put his arms around Jeonghan's shoulders. "Umm... he's actually busy" Hoseok answered awkwardly knowing, Jungkook is with Taehyung, before he left the dorm he caught them almost having sex in the dining room. "Aish! Let me guess, fucking his flings?" Jeonghan sighed and Hoseok gulped. "Yeah..." Hoseok said, trying not to be obvious

More like fucking his boyfriend.

"So Hoseok, still single along with Namjoon and Yoongi?" Seung Cheol asked his childhood friend. Hoseok isn't stupid, he knows that he needs to keep their relationship a secret. So he just nodded for the sake of them.

"Aish! You four need to have a love life or you will grow old with no love life and no grandchildren! You will die lonely you dick" Jeonghan tried to reason out with Hoseok, of course he didn't agree. He will never cheat on Ami as in never. She's like the flower to Hoseok and he is the sunshine. He gives his flower energy using his sun rays. Ami is too precious to Hoseok.

"You stubborn fuck, how the fuck can I be an uncle if you can't bear kids with your lover?" Seung Cheol complained as Jeonghan hits his childish boyfriend's chest as Hoseok crossed his arms and rolled his eyes but he is trying to hide the fact he is blushing, thinking about having a child with his beautiful girlfriend.

Seung Cheol flinched a little and Hoseok noticed it and arch his brow at confusion. "Umm... Im going to the washroom, baby, come with me. You have to help me because you need to get my tissue" Seung Cheol said trying to fight back a growl and Hoseok smirked a little knowing the 2 will fuck.

The couple immediately left and Hoseok was there laughing quietly with his arms crossed. He got his drink as he leaned back at the chair. He sipped his drink and turned his head to the side to the love of his life at the ice cream shop laughing with a girl and licking her ice pop.

Hoseok suddenly felt hot for some reason, just seeing Ami licking the ice pop. He gulped and he had no idea why. Is he turned on by just seeing Ami licking an Ice Pop?

Amj continued this action and Hoseok's pants tighten. He groaned at the tightness of his pants. Hoseok saw Ami suck the tip of the ice pop. He started to sweat a little.

"Fuck, I could imagine her sucking my dick like that. Feeling the warmth of her mouth, feeling ever corner of her mouth, shallowing my cum"

Hoseok's mind started to think dirty things about Ami. He had lost it when she saw Ami suck the whole ice popsicle. He growled as he felt his dick harden. His eyes darken with lust.

"Imagine her bending over the table, showing off her plump cute ass. Imagine her fucking her tight walls of her pussy. Imagine her moaning and screaming your name all over again, her legs shivering out of pleasure. Her body full of hickeys and bruises created by you"

His eyes darken even more and his cock is fully erected but it was so wrong timing, Seung Cheol and Jeonghan just came to see Hoseok looking out at the window and thankfully they didn't see the huge bulge on Hoseok's pants.

"Listen, I gotta go, my brother needs me" Hoseok said quickly that the couple didn't even have time to answer. Hoseok left quickly. All of he think of is fucking Ami. He did everything in his power to hide his huge bulge. He was able to reach home and quickly look for his brother, Jungkook.

"I cant fucking believe you got fucking hard in public" Jungkook laughed at his blushing brother with his hands at his stomach and fell into the ground.

"Shut up, you dick as if you dont get hard!" Hoseok said as he rolled my eyes and Jungkook just put his tongue out. "Whatever bitch" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Im surprise that you aren't fucking Taehyung right now" Hoseok teased his brother, but his cock is still aching. "Nah, Im not a bad guy you know? He's too sore for another round" Jungkook said as he leaned back the sofa.

"That's the first" Hoseok said and Jungkook looked at him confusingly. "When you fuck someone, you literally dont give a fuck if he/she is a virgin or not, you still go rough and all. What I heard from Jin that you weren't that rough with him" Hoseok said, making Jungkook sighed.

"Taehyung is different, Hoseok. He isn't some random toy that I would play with. He's someone I wanna protect, shelter from all harm. He's really special to me. He's the key and Im the lock besides I love him too much I don't want to hurt him while we fuck" Jungkook said lovingly and Hoseok cringed because it was his first time hearing his brother saying sweet things.

"You know Im gonna go and fix this problem at my room" Hoseok said as he stood up and Jungkook laughed. "Make sure to lock the door you horny fucker" Jungkook yelled before Hoseok closed the door to his room.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hoseok is currently on his bed, sitting down with his body naked and sweaty. His hand pumped up and down slowly. When his hands touched his erected cock, he flinched a little. It's been a little long ever since Hoseok masturbate.

He first rubbed the tip of his dick using this thumb he groaned at the feeling. He then started to pump his cock up and down in a slow and sexual motion causing him to moan.

"Fuck Ami..."

"Fucking hell, sunshine, just like that"

His action speed up when he thought of Ami. Ami sucking his cock and balls, licking his cock with those doe eyes of hers. Ami shallowing his cum. His dirty thoughts about Ami made his actions faster and rough. He is getting very close, close to cumming. He soon growled followed by a loud moan when he came hard.

"H-Ho-Hoseok?" He heard a familiar voice coming from the door which he sworn that he locked it once he entered his room. He immediately knew that beautiful voice belong to his girlfriend. He blushed and gulped learning he got caught.

Ami went inside her boyfriend's room as she secretly locked the door this time. "How much have you heard?" Hoseok asked as he tried to hide his blushing face from his girlfriend. To Ami, it would be a lie if she said, her panties aren't soak and wet after witnessing the scene infront of her.

"Everything" Ami said as her eyes darken a little out of lust but since it was kinda dark, Hoseok didnt noticed but what he notice is that, her girlfriend is wearing short shorts which Ami rarely wears and a thin blouse and what's worse she's not wearing a bra making her nipples seen. The sight of this made Hoseok's eyes turn darkly red.

"You have to get out, I gonna lose control if your here" Hoseok said as he tried, I repeat tried to hold back his growl but Ami didn't listen. She kept on walking towards him with blue lustful eyes.

"I don't think you want me to get out" Ami whispered seductively as she crawled on top of her horny boyfriend. "Especially with that problem you have there" Ami seductively said as she collied their bodies making his cock touch her wet clit. Hoseok groaned at the feeling of the wetness of her pussy.

"Let me help you, daddy" Ami whispered at his ear and nibbled it a little. Hoseok growled as he placed both of his hands at her ass, kneading it making Ami moan a little. "Your playing a dangerous game here, baby girl" Hoseok growled as he spank Ami's ass making it bounce a little as Ami let out a loud mewl.

"Glad to know, daddy but you can fuck me another time, now let me pleasure you" Ami said as she started to lick Hoseok's neck using her tongue while her free hand touch his rock hard abs.

Ami started to kiss down his chest then to his abs while looking at Hoseok with doe eyes. Meanwhile Hoseok couldnt help but feel that he is in heaven but at hell at the same time. He felt Ami's boobs (that was weird to write IDK WHY) hit his chest and moaned.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Your bad at keeping secrets Hoseok." Ami said as she uses her fingertips to touch Hoseok's huge and veiny cock. Hoseok flinched when he felt his cold fingertips touched his cock.

"I found out that, you like your submissive to do this to you" Ami said as lick the base of his cock. Hoseok groaned at the feeling. "I know there's a term for this" Ami mumbled making Hoseok hear only. "Oh! That's right! Powerbottom" Ami said as she only gave his cock kitten licks making Hoseok impatient already.

"Sunshine, if you don't suck my cock right now. Im going to fuck your mouth until I cum" Hoseok growled and Ami just giggled. "Sure go on, I don't mind" Ami answered "Fuck my mouth, daddy" Ami whispered seductively, making Hoseok growled.

That was the last straw for Hoseok. He didn't care anymore so he grabbed Ami's head and sunk his large veiny cock inside Ami's mouth.

Hoseok groaned at the warmth of Ami's mouth. Ami gagged a little not used to Hoseok's size. Ami hates to admit but Hoseok is really big and long.

Ami smirked a little knowing she already pleasure and teased the elder. Hoseok stood up from his bed with his cock still inside Ami's mouth.

He thrusted his hips faster inside Ami's mouth. Making Ami moan at the feeling, her panties started to get really soak from the wetness. Ami sucker Hoseok's dick harder, making him moan loudly. Ami felt proud by this so she continued her actions.

"Fuck Ami!" Hoseok moaned as thrusted inside Ami's mouth harder making Ami gagged, there were tears already in Ami's eyes. Tears started to drop out actually.

"Your mouth feels so good" Hoseok growled, making Ami whimper out the dominance of her boyfriend. The sound send vibrations to Hoseok's dick making it more pleasurable.

Since she couldn't deep throat him because fucking hell he is so long. She used her free hands to pump the rest of his cock. Hoseok moaned even louder. He was close to his orgasm.

"Shit, Ami, I have to pull out. Im close" Hoseok moaned as he tried to pull back but Ami didn't allow it. She just sucked faster and harder. Hoseok moaned loudly and tried to pull back but it was hard, it was to pleasurable.

"Ami! Fuck! Im cumming! Pull back!" Hoseok groaned and Ami being stubborn she didn't listen so she suck harder. Hoseok moan louder.

He roared loudly as he came inside Ami's mouth. Ami shallowed every bit of his cum. Ami was surprise that it tasted sweet yet kinda salty. Hoseok was still breathing heavily. Hoseok pulled back and gave Ami his tired look as Ami smirk.

"See you tomorrow daddy" Ami winked as she stood up and made her way to the door but she heard the bed creak and Hoseok grabbed her waist possessively and threw her in the bed making her bounce a little.

She felt small once she met Hoseok's imitating red lustful eyes. "Who said you can go?." Hoseok said seductively, as he crawled up in the bed and Ami was there, frozen and gulped.

"This time, I'll pleasure you" Hoseok growled as he ripped Ami's thin shirt making her breast (you know Im just gonna say breast instead of the other word) bounce a little. Ami gasped when she saw Hoseok lick her nipples using his tongue.

(A/N: I just want to put that. So as a Hoseok stan I knew the consequences if I saw that. So to other Hoseok stans, sorry not sorry for showing this)

"H-Ho-Hoseok!" Ami stuttered out as she felt her lover playing with her nipples using his tongue. Hoseok smirked against Ami's skin and started to kiss down while holding her breast.

He was already in between Ami's legs. Ami bit her bottom lip knowing what will happen next. Hoseok removed Ami's shorts to see her wearing lacy red panties. Hoseok growled possessively.

"Don't you ever fucking wear these panties if Im not around, got that sunshine?" Hoseok asked as he started to rub her cloth pussy using his middle and index finger. Ami whimpered a yes.

"Fucking hell, your so wet, wet for only me" Hoseok sniffed Ami's wet clit. "You smell divine, baby" Hoseok said as he lick Ami's cloth cloth. Ami shivered at the new feeling and tried to close her legs and Hoseok noticed and growled and spread her legs wider.

"Never cover what's mine, beautiful" Hoseok said darkly as he also ripped out Ami's panties with one hand. "W-wait! Hoseok! I have hair on my—AHHHH!" Ami moaned loudly when he felt his tongue on her outer folds.

Of course Hoseok knew there will be hair on every pussies but he didn't mind. Hoseok licked the outer folds of Ami's clit and sucked inner folds making Ami arched her back out of pleasure.

"AH! Hoseok! Nnnggh!" Ami moaned loudly but she screamed when he felt his tongue inside already. Hoseok held Ami's thighs making Ami shiver, knowing her weakness is her legs and thighs.

"HOSEOK! Wait! I can't!" Ami screamed as she felt her orgasm building up. Hoseok smirk proudly. "Cum, baby girl" With that Ami came with a scream, she panted heavily as Hoseok sucked and shallowed her cum.

Hoseok was surprise on how her cum taste really good. With his other flings it doesn't really taste good it was more bitter than sweet.

"Did I go rough? Omg! Baby! Im so sorry! I shouldn't have—" Hoseok was interrupted by Ami. "Stop it, babe, you didn't hurt me besides I love it" Ami mumbled the last few words making Hoseok smile at his cute flustered girlfriend.

Hoseok lied down beside Ami and cuddled with her. "I love you, sunshine" Hoseok smiled as he peck her forehead. "I love you too Hobi" Ami smiled as they both drifted to sleep.

~meanwhile downstairs~

"GOD DAMN! IS HOSAMI DONE FUCKING?" Jimin screamed as Jin gave him his I don't know look.

"YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT BABE?" Yoongi screamed and Jimin shook his head to know. The reason why they are screaming because they played music so they won't hear Hosami's moans.

"KOOKIE WHY NOT CHECK IT OUT? THE MUSIC IS HURTING MY EARS ALREADY" Taehyung screamed to Jungkook as he gave him his big no look.

"EXCUSE ME! THE MUSIC HURTING YOUR EARS? I COMPOSED THAT MUSIC!" Namjoon screamed as he gave him his hurt look and Taehyung gave him his confuse look and Jin face palm himself and the rest laugh.

"PABO-AH! WHAT HE MEANT IS THE MUSIC IS TOO LOUD THATS WHY HIS EARS ARE HURTING!" Jin screamed back and Namjoon gave everyone his 'Oh' look. He went red out of embarrassment.

"HEY GUYS! I THINK THEY ARE DONE!" Jungkook screamed and thankfully they understand Jungkook and off the music. They heard nothing and they all sighed in relief.

"FINALLY! They're done! Does those horny fucker know we have school tom?" Yoongi asked and Jimin giggle. "As if your not horny always, Yoonie" Jimin said as Yoongi smirk and grabbed Jimin's waist. "Im only horny for you, baby boy" Yoongi winked as he groped Jimin's ass, and he blush.

Jin and the rest witness everything so Jin had enough with this. He doesn't want to hear anymore moans! He already heard Taekook and Hosami moans in one day. "OH HELL NO! YOU TWO ARENT HAVING SEX INFRONT OF MY EYES!" Jin said as he went between the two, making them frown.

"I ALREADY HEARD TAEKOOK AND HOSAMI'S MOANS IN ONE DAY! I AINT GONNA HEAR YOONMIN'S TOO!" Jin tantrum as Namjoon laughed at the cuteness of his boyfriend as the taekook couple secretly went upstairs already since they are TIRED already.

The Yoonmin couple already made their way upstairs leaving the Namjin couple in the living room. "Seriously, babe, I know your loud as fuck but I wonder if your even louder when I put my cock inside your tight ass?" Namjoon asked seductively with his deep voice as Jin blushed red.

"Y-Yah! You perverted destructor!" Jin stuttered out while blushing and Namjoon chuckled as he slap Jin's ass, making it jiggle a little and Jin gasped at the action and glared at his boyfriend.

"Fuck you Namjoon" Jin cursed. "I think it's the other way around, angel face" Namjoon said as he wink before leaving the room, leaving Jin really red from all the chessy and dirty words that he just received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry about the last scene of the Hosami smut. I got kinda lazy and Im in the hospital so it was kinda uncomfortable to write the smut sooooooo.

Hope you enjoyed! I really tried my best to make the smut nice (?) and good.

Word count: 3767

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

222K 9.3K 25
CW // age gap "how old are you?" "I may be a little older than a thousand five hundred or something" ______ - Alpha kook - Omega Tae - lots...
417K 33.7K 57
It's unheard of for a mate to be revealed to a seer by the moon goddess. It's even more strange for an omega to take a long journey to the island of...
97.3K 8.1K 51
Taehyung looks out into the sea when he hears the sounds of a storm brewing. The sound of thunder grows louder and louder as the wind comes hurling t...