Dare To Dream

By ScrxptumAmore

The crowd started roaring. The boys that I always adored and the girls that are now my sisters stood up and c... More

|Prologue|
Chapter~ 1 'Back From Summer. Bummer!'
Chapter~ 2 'The Unexpected'
Chapter~ 3 'Busy Isn't The Word.'
Chapter~ 4 'Can This Get Any Better?'
Chapter~ 5 'Truth or Dare?'
Chapter~ 6 'Run For Your Lives!'
Chapter~ 7 'Hide and Seek'
Chapter~ 8 'Girls Day Out'
Chapter~ 9 'Karaoke?'
Chapter~ 10 'Long Time No See.'
Chapter~ 11 'Fake'
Chapter~12 'Sleeping Beauty'
Chapter~13 'I'm all alone.'
Chapter~ 14 'A Family'
Chapter~15 'Surprise!'
Chapter~16 'We're back!'
Chapter~17 'Start Anew'
Chapter~ 18 'No More Hiding.'
Chapter~ 19 'What Did I Just Read?'
Chapter~ 20 'Should I Ignore?'
Chapter~ 21 'Forget It All'
Chapter~ 22 "Lame"
Chapter~23 'Everything Changed'
Chapter~24 'Four in One'
Chapter~ 25 'Why this?'
Chapter ~ 26 'Do They?'
Chapter~ 27 'I Finally Understand'
Chapter~28 'I Just Wish'
Chapter~ 29 'Legal!'
Chapter~ 30 'The Bomb'
Chapter~31 'Only Praying'
Chapter~32 "She Loves Him."
Chapter~ 33 'The Reunion'
Chapter~ 34 'Goodbye For Now."
Chapter~ 35 'Just Dance'
Chapter~ 36 'Life is Unfair'
Chapter~ 37 'The News.'
Chapter~ 38 'Mind is Blown'
Chapter~ 39 'Oath'
Dare To Dream~ Epilogue
Author's Note =)

Chapter~ 40 'Not a Celebrity Crush'

87 13 4
By ScrxptumAmore

Chapter~ 40 'Not a Celebrity Crush'

"Bags?"

"Here!" Jessica replies.

"Passports?"

"Got 'em!"

"Snacks?"

"Over there!" She points to our dining table.

I grab them along with my keys and bags.

"I'll be waiting for you in the car!" I close the door behind me, taking a deep breath.

I head to our car, stuffing the bags inside. Silently, I enter the car and start the engine, smiling lightly as I hear the engine roar to life.

A few minutes later, I find Jessica next to me. I gave her a look, earning a nod from her. She shoved in the CD and 'Midnight Memories' started. That's when we started singing like idiots, louder than ever. I really missed this.

"Are they going to be there?!" She yells over the music, referring to the boys and girls.

"That's what they said!" I yell back. She nods and continues to sing.

Ten minutes later, we arrive at the airport. The boys greet us before we check in and head to the waiting room.

"I wish we would've spent Christmas together." Louis pouts.

"I wish so, too. But we don't get everything we wish for." I sadly smile at him.

"I'm really going to miss you guys." Niall looks at both of us, slightly squeezing Jessica's hands.

I stare at them in awe.

Now aren't they a cute couple?

Yes, they're dating!

"Same here," I murmur sadly.

"When are you coming back, by the way?" Delilah asks me.

"In-" I got interrupted.

"Oh my God, can we please get your autograph?" Two girls squeal in excitement. I smile at the boys. Their eyes sparkled in excitement as well.

"Go on," I whisper to Harry. Well, I got a weird look in return.

"You go on," he tells me.

I look up finding the girls looking at me with hope filling their eyes.

"M-me?" I ask, confused.

"Y-yes! I mean, all of you!" One of the girls says.

I'm shocked, but I recover quickly and sign her t-shirt only after I give Jessica another look. She's biting her lip, trying not to overly grin. I let out a chuckle.

"Here you go, girls." I smile sweetly at them. They giggle softly.

"Thanks a lot! You are amazing, all of you!" The girl who's name I found out was Andrea, tells us.

"Why, thank you!" Jessica replies. I know she's not going to stop talking about it for a whole month. I've experienced that side of her before.

"We gotta go now, but thanks again!" They suddenly attack us with a hug and bounce away.

"Whoa," was all that Perrie said. I nod, agreeing.

Almost immediately, a voice busts out of the speakers.

It's time to leave.

"Have a great Christmas, guys! We are going to miss you so much." I squeeze every single one of them, slightly blushing when Liam held on for a little longer. I look up to him and smile. He smiles back. I see something flash in his eyes. Something warm and sparkly. Something I always see in his eyes, but never seem to decipher what it was.

Was it love, maybe?

"See you soon, Isabella," he tells me. I nod, slightly tongue-tied. I pull away and lift up my handbag. Jessica does the same and we were off to the plane.

We wave and head towards the exit. However, I stop in my tracks after hearing him call after me.

It was Liam.

He was running towards me, and I can swear it was something you'd see in a cliché movie. I, myself, run towards him. The moment was perfect, except that I just had to ruin it by being my clumsy self.

I bump into his rock-hard chest.

"Oh, umm, I'm sorry." I stutter, embarrassed. Of course, without a doubt, I was blushing fiercely.

"No, it's alright," he clears his throat. "Um, Isabella? I, umm, I think I like you. I mean, I know I like you. Uh, I meant, I really like you, but, err." I never saw Liam that nervous in his life. He was stuttering like never did before. He was blushing a deep shade of red and he was rubbing the back if his neck in utter embarrassment. The sight in front of me was to be described in one single word.

Cute.

The butterflies keep flying and the blushing never stops. I stare at him wide eyed, shocked and surprised. My heart skipped a beat. That's when it hit me.

It wasn't just a celebrity crush. I really did like Liam Payne.

Maybe even love Liam James Payne.

I smile at the thought and simply reply.

"I like you too, Batman."

"Uh, you do? I mean great! So umm, would you like, maybe... if you want to...go out with me? I mean, when you come, only if you want-" I interrupt his cute stuttering and hug him.

"Yes, Liam. I would love to go out with you." I pull away and give him a soft, shy smile. Then, I started walking away towards wide-eyed and jaw dropped Jessica.

I look back one more time, giving Liam one last wave before heading towards our plane.

My grin was never this wide. I'm incredibly, extremely happy.

Another dream of mine is now true.

Author's Note:

Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod.

This was the last chapter of Dare to Dream. No more chapters. Last chapter. Last one. Last. One.

Whoa.

But wait, there's an epilogue and an Author's Note coming up so stay tuned for them!

I'm happy yet sad yet surprised... I don't even know! This is so amazing!

I love you all, every single one of you, so so much! I couldn't have done thing without your support so thanks a bunchhh! *Virtual Hugs*

~HG xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...