Being Miss. Judd [MCFLY FAN F...

By McFluppet13

Harry judd just happens to be her brother and she's been having the worst time with relationships what's her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Epilogue

90 4 1
By McFluppet13

Finally

_______________________________

*Toms POV*

It's been seven years now. Seven years since she died. Lucy was now 9 with her two older brothers of 11 and Danny. He had moved on. Married a model called Georgia Horsley, she was never quite as perfect but they were great together. Harry regretted not spending as much time with his sister but he was married too now, as was I. Dougie grieved for quite a while and occasionally we all have a sad moment thinking of her. Especially the children.

Lucy trained smudge to be a police dog, protecting people, people who were attacked like her mother. No one really ever knows what happened to Joe but we never saw him again after that, the funeral was a sad time for us all. But we survived.

Let's just say we all live pretty happy lives now, we're all married with a family. I have my beautiful son Buzz and his sister Grace. Dougie has his son Owen, Danny his three kids and Harry with his daughters May and Sophie, the twins. Life goes on.

So I guess that's the end of this story, it may not be what you thought. What I thought. No one likes telling the story of a death, but out of a death we came closer together. A lot of songs were written for that loss, none of them were ever recorded or sold. But we pulled together. The four boys, we'd never forget. It's not a bad thing, it's sad but everything happens for a reason right? We know she'd be happy and she is, right? Right.

I never thought our lives would turn out this way. 20 years later. Look at us. Look at where we are. I hope you're proud, I know I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...