Andi Mack Oneshots

By Lea_is_a_Weirdo

These are one shots of characters from Andi Mack. The couples that will be written in this book are: •Tyrus... More

Out At Last *Tyrus*
No Longer A Fifth Wheel *Ambi*
You Wanna Go on a Run? *Muffy*
Akward *Wonah*
Kiss Me *Tyrus*
Fall Formal? *Muffy*
Don't Touch Him *Tyrus*
Safe Space *Ambi*
Movie Night *Tyrus*
Oblivious *Wonah*
Birthday Distraction *Tyrus*
Tyrus, Texts, Titanic, and Chocolate Ice cream
I Care About You *Tyrus*
Valentines *All Ships*
I Don't Care *Tyrus*
A Truly Platonic Relationship *Ambi*
Too Young *Tyrus*
Soulmates *Wonah*
Forgiveness *Tyrus*
Juice Boxes and Graham Crackers *Muffy*
Feelings *Tyrus*
Broken *Wonah*
Betrayal *Tyrus*
Babysitter *Tyrus*
I'm Sorry Isn't Enough Pt. 1 *Tyrus*
I'm Sorry Isn't Enough Pt. 2 *Tyrus*
Jealousy *Muffy*
Blind Date *Wonah*
HP AU Prompt *Ambi*
A Hufflepuff and A Slytherin *Tyrus*
Heartbeat *Tyrus*
Why So Jealous *Tyrus and Wonah*
Meteor Shower *Tyrus*
Why Buffy? *Muffy*
Disney World *All Ships*
Know-it all meet Bossy *Muffy*
Know-it-all meet Bossy Pt. 2 *Muffy*
I See the Light *Ambi*
Summer Camp *Tyrus*
Halloween *Wonah*
My Red String *Tyrus*
Anything You Want To Tell Me *Tyrus*
Ferris Wheel *Ambi*
Virtual Couple *Muffy*
The Usual *Tyrus*
It's A Song *Wonah*
Back To School Boyfriends *Tyrus*
Got The Moves Like Jagger *Tyrus*
Hurt *Wonah*
I'm Sorry *Wonah*
Star Girl *Ambi*
Fake Girlfriend *Muffy*
Believe *Tyrus*
Hurt Part 2 *Wonah*
Jealousy Runs In The Family *Tyrus*
Proud *Ambi*
Whatttttt *Wonah*
Cute Confessions *Tyrus*
The Perfect Gift *Muffy*
It's a Wonderful Life *Ambi*
Movies and Games *All Ships*
Romeo and Julien *Tyrus*
Angry Walker *Wonah*
Slayer *Muffy*
Stupid Quarentine *Tyrus*
Stupid Quarentine Pt. 2 *Tyrus*
Red Roses *Tyrus*
Quarentine Tips from the Andi Mack Ships
The Bet *Muffy*
Being A Girl Sucks Sometimes *Ambi*
Scared *Muffy*
Perfect Boyfriend *Tyrus*
It's just a sprain *Muffy*
First (and Second) Date *Tyrus*
My Prince *Wonah*
Stupid Fiance *Tyrus*
💗Thank You💗
Meet the Parents *Tyrus*
Muffins and Daisies *Tyrus*
Your Name On My Wrist *Tyrus*

Under the Mistletoe *Tyrus*

1K 34 19
By Lea_is_a_Weirdo

A/N: I don't know why I wanted to write a Christmas oneshot in the beginning on June but I wanted to so oh well. Other ships will be featured but it is mainly Tyrus. Also I know that Cyrus is Jewish but just let me live my life.

Cyrus was happily decorating his house for the Christmas party his parents were throwing.

He was allowed to invite his friends and his secret boyfriend, TJ.

Well, TJ wasn't a secret from everyone.

He was out to all of his friends and recently his parents, who accepted him.

However, TJ was his secret boyfriend at this party because he didn't know how  the rest of his family would respond.

His friends were coming over early to help him and his parents set up the house.

So far, he had made cookie dough that was in the fridge to set, their tree was up but undecorated, and they had gotten all the boxes of decorations down; well most of them.

Cyrus was currently decorating the mantle and shelves in the living room when there was a knock on the door.

He went and answered it to find Buffy and Andi.

Andi had chosen to wear a pair of festive leggings with a tunic and boots while Buffy was in a pair of overalls over a Christmas sweater with sneakers.

"Merry Christmas,"Cyrus cheered.

"Merry Christmas,"They responded coming in, hanging up their jackets, and then immeadiatly helping to decorate.

Cyrus choose to decorate the stair banister.

He was hanging garland and other festive strings of things when he was reaching the top.

He had decided to climb up the excess stairs to the outside of the banister. (Idk if anyone knows what I'm talking about)

He was reaching the top when he felt himself trip and fall, letting go of the garland and banister.

He thought he would end up on the ground but instead he was in someone's arms.

"Hey Muffin,"TJ said facing Cyrus, clutching him tightly.

TJ was wearing a dress shirt and slacks, dress shoes and blazer.

"Thanks for catching me,"Cyrus responded.

"I don't want you to get hurt so please don't give me a reason to catch you again,"TJ said setting him down.

Cyrus nodded and then said,"So can you help me finish decorating. I need a boost."

After they finished decorating the banister they went into the kitchen to find Amber and Andi cutting out the cookies and putting them into the oven.

Amber was wearing an apron over the red, green, and white dress jumper she was wearing with wedges.

"I hope you don't mind Cyrus but we started since we still have to decorate the cookies,"Amber said.

"It's fine,"Cyrus said,"But where's Buffy."

"Helping your mom with the tree,"Andi responded.

Cyrus grabbed TJ's hand and led him to the living room where his mom and Buffy were decorating the tree.

"Hey TJ, would you mind giving me a hand with getting some of the lights for inside down,"Cyrus' step-dad asked.

"Sure Mr. Goodman,"TJ said following him towards the attic.

"You know Cyrus. TJ is such a sweet and helpful boy. I'm very glad you found him,"Cyrus' step-dad said before disappearing with TJ up the stairs.

Soon guests would start arriving and everyone had finished decorating and getting ready except for Cyrus.

He decided on khakis with dress shoes and a Christmas sweater.

When people arrived Cyrus lost TJ but found his way to his cousin who was talking with Amber.

"Hey Charlie,"Cyrus said.

"Oh hey Cyrus,"Charlie greeted,"Your friend Amber is really cool."

"The coolest,"Cyrus said resting his head on top of Amber's shoulder,"Although, I think I like her brother better."

"Hey," Amber said turning to face Cyrus and sticking her tongue out at him,"I'm sure Andi likes me batter than you!"

"Is Andy your boyfriend,"Charlie asked,"Because if not then would you want to maybe go out sometime."

"Oh, Andi isn't exactly my boyfriend but I'm not single,"Amber said.

"Oh, okay,"Charlie said.

Andi came running over to Amber and Cyrus with Buffy behind her.

Buffy and Andi each rested a head on one of Cyrus' shoudlers.

Cyrus' aunt who was next to them turned and asked,"Oh Cyrus, is one of these lovely ladies your girlfriend?"

"No, Aunt Ruthie,"Cyrus responded.

"Oh, well Cyrus. I'm sure you'll find the right girl soon enough,"Ruthie said returning to her other conversation.

"Yeah right. I think you've already found that person,"Buffy teased,"Speaking of which, where did TJ run off to?"

"I don't know but I suppose we better find him before he gets harassed by my family members,"Cyrus said. 

He weaved his way through the crowd and found some of his relatives talking to TJ about how he knew Cyrus and such.

"Hey TJ, our friends need you to take a picture,"Cyrus said pulling him out of the swarm of questions.

"Thanks babe,"TJ whispered and then said normally,"All of them were trying to get me to meet their daughters and granddaughters."

"I'm not sharing,"Cyrus stated.

TJ chuckled, putting his arm on Cyrus as they made their way back towards Amber, Andi, and Buffy.

They found Marty, Jonah, and Walker were all with them.

"Cyrus and TJ,"Andi and Amber both squealed,"You both have to go and talk with Jonah and Walker now."

They were confused but complied and the four of them went to the hallway upstairs where no one was.

"W-Walker and I are going to try being together,"Jonah said.

"What,"TJ and Cyrus both exclaimed.

"Jonah asked me out and I said yes,"Walker said taking Jonah's hand.

"That's great but when did you,"Cyrus asked turning to Jonah.

"I kind of felt something with Walker that I hadn't expierienced before. He helped me figure out that I like him,"Jonah said.

"I'm so happy for you both. So are you together or just going out,"TJ asked.

"We are going out with each other and not talking to other people but Jonah isn't ready for any labels and I respect that,"Walker said,"I'll wait until he is ready."

Later Cyrus was talking to his parents and looked over a TJ who was talking to some of his cousins.

"Mom, Dad, Todd, Sharon,"He said to all four of them,"I want to tell Bubby Rose about TJ and I."(everyone relax, this is before she passes)

"Cyrus, I love you but are you sure,"His mother asked.

"Yes, I really want her to know,"Cyrus said.

"Okay son. We all love you and hope it goes well,"His father said.

Cyrus smiled at them before running over to TJ and pulling him aside.

"What is it Muffin,"TJ asked noticing they were out of earshot from anyone.

"I want to tell my grandmother that we're dating,"Cyrus said.

"Babe, are you sure,"TJ asked.

Cyrus nodded and said,"I know she'll accept us."

Cyrus led the way to where his grandmother was sitting on the back porch.

They were alone as everyone was inside escaping the cold night air.

"Oh Cyrus,"She said embracing him,"You've grown so much and you are getting more handsome every time I see you."

"Thank you Bubby Rose,"Cyrus said.

"And who is this handsome young fellow with you,"She asked turning to TJ.

"I'm TJ,"TJ answered,"Cyrus talks very fondly of you."

"Bubby Rose, TJ is my boyfriend,"Cyrus said looking at her.

She looked at Cyrus and then at TJ, before speaking to him.

"Do you love my grandson,"She asked TJ.

"With all my heart,"TJ responded looking at Cyrus.

"And do you love him,"She asked Cyrus.

"Yes, very much,"Cyrus said looking at TJ and taking his hand.

"Then I accept you. If you love him Cyrus then he must be a good person,"She said,"And I'm glad that you have someone who is able to see how amazing you are."

Tears formed in the corners of Cyrus' eyes as he hugged his grandmother.

"Thank you Bubby Rose,"He said,"Thank you."

"I love you Cyrus, always remember that,"She responded hugging him.

"I will,"Cyrus said,"I promise."

The party was fun and everyone was having a good time chatting and eating.

Marty and Buffy, the only ones who were able to hold hands, seemed happy to hang with their friends without being too couple-y.

Amber came back with a drink for her and Andi but not with TJ who was getting Cyrus a drink.

"TJ asked for you to meet him in the front hall,"Amber said.

Cyrus nodded and made his way to TJ who was standing in a little entryway where no one was.

"Hey, why did you want to see me,"Cyrus asked.

"I don't know. Amber said you wanted to meet me here,"TJ said setting the drinks down on a table nearby.

"Look up you knuckleheads,"Amber said coming into the entry way with the others.

They both looked up to the doorway they were standing in and both blushed.

Mistletoe.

"I suppose we have to..."Cyrus started but TJ cut him off by kissing him.

"Happy holidays TJ,"Cyrus said when they pulled away.

"Happy Holidays my Muffin,"TJ said.

"My Muffin, I like the sound of that,"Cyrus said.

"Me too,"TJ said leaning in for another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 146 10
(Completed) Iris always thought she was straight, but that assumption is put on trial when she meets a kind-hearted girl named Libby at her younger b...
11.1K 433 13
(Completed) "TJ," I say, "I love you." "I know," he says with a smile. "You married me." He lets the words float for a second before adding, "I love...
47.1K 1.7K 21
(Completed) The night before their first day at Grant High School, Cyrus, Andi, and Buffy make it a goal to all get boyfriends in high school. Pretty...
60.9K 1.7K 19
A Tyrus Story