MAFIA x IDOL ~ 🐰💜🐯

De lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves f... Mais

1 ~ First Meet
2 ~ NEWS
3 ~ ISAC
4 ~ Save Me
5 ~ Get Out
6 ~ I'm Fine
8 ~ Solution
9 ~ Prison
10 ~ Again
11 ~ Changes
12 ~ Something
12.30 ~ Special
12.36 ~ Heartbeat
13 ~ Trust & Tears
14 ~ Stigma
15 ~ Psycho
16 ~ War
17 ~ Finally
18 ~ Stay with me
19 ~ IDOL
20 ~ First Fight
21 ~ Eyes
22 ~ Possessive Bodyguard
23 ~ Where
24 ~ Feelings
25 ~ MOON
26 ~ Best Day
27 ~ Relationship
28 ~ Only You
29 ~ Unsafe
30 ~ Nightmare
31 ~ Decision
32 ~ MAFIA
33 ~ Love of My Life
34 ~ September 1
35 ~ Bonding
36 ~ Silly Fights
37 ~ Family Dating
38 ~ Fear
39 ~ MAMA
40 ~ PAPA
41 ~ Am I Wrong
42 ~ Hold Me Tight
43 ~ Home
44 ~ Iron Man | Tony Stark
45 ~ Real IDIOT
46 ~ Party
47 ~ Birthday?!
48 ~ Will you marry me lolita?
49 ~ CONNECT
50 ~ Epilogue
Actual Plan

7 ~ Addicted

12.9K 538 177
De lolitasidiot

N.O.P:

"Why are you here?" taehyung tried his best to not show his fear on his tone. He hoped that he came here for say sorry but others smirk vanished that hope.

"Sex" said casually and takes his steps towards him very slowly, he likes to watch him with fear on his face.

Taehyung does not expect this direct answer immediately, he takes his steps backward "I'm not a slut, please leave me" he said with broken heart, he thoughts that he came here because of that misunderstanding.

"I knew, you are not a slut. But I want you to be MY SLUT" his voice just cold no emotions or anything.

Taehyung's already broken heart keep broke into pieces of hard words, he doesn't know why his heart paining this much! Is this because of his words or Is this coming from his expected person? But still, he can't hate him why? Just why? Is this LOVE?!!! No Way! He won't put that beautiful word for some unknown feelings. This is something else. Both don't know what is this!.

Taehyung took a deep breath to protest! Protest for his future. He do not want to continue this, he doesn't know anything about him except his name 'JK' that was also not his original name.

"I don't want to be your slut, I won't. I think you misunderstand something I.AM.NOT.LIKE.THAT.PERSON. I will give you one chance, so just go away from me and forget what happened on that day. I will forgive you for.." taehyung confident voice downed when he hears JK's devil laugh.

"What? What did you say? You.. You gonna forgive me and give a chance?" if I say taehyung does not get afraid of that hard devil laugh then I am lying. JK laughs instantly stops and grabs him by his neck and tighten the grips "I.AM.ASKING.OR.SAYING.I.AM.ORDERING.YOU.KIM.TAE.HYUNG.UNDERSTAND?" taehyung tries to get away from the tight grips, of course it failed, he has not said anything just crying that's only he can do in front him.

JK starts to rips others dress "Please leave me, if you want someone's body there are so many for to sacrifice you go there leave me please" he begs with the cough trying to stop him.

JK P.O.V:

I love to hear his begs and crying, it's proving that I am not in his control, I am the one controlling him. I highly hating that he keeps disturbing me in my mind from the first time when we met. It gives me a feeling that I am in his control, who the fuck he can control me?

Once I ripped all his clothes I pushed and turned him to face the mirror wall, I don't want to see his face when we fuck like the last and first time. That was an amazing sex in my life. Even that was my first time I felt so good that no one can satisfy me like his ass does. I pumped my huge member few times before I put it in his hot fucking tight hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he is in pain I smirked and start to thrust him, I love his pain.

"Please stop it, it's hurting aah ugh" yes I want to hurt you that's why I'm here, I speed up my thrust, it's fucking hella good.

"At least give me a minute please" why the hell I should listen to him, I just keep thrusting him full speed, his sobs mixed with loud moans, I am gripping his hips tightly so that he won't fall from his trembling body and I can thrust his good ass perfectly.

"JK" I dunno why I stopped instantly and looking at his crying face through the mirror, he just called my name that's it but why the hell that I am feeling something new sensation on my whole body, is this because of the way of calling me? Or is he trying to control me again? No fucking way before he continues anything I start to thrust him very very hardly so that he could close his fucking mouth "Aahh aahh ugh ugh ngh ngh, ple.. please stop" he hung his head to cry hardly with moan yes cry cry just cry.

I dunno sex can give this much pleasure, if I knew it from the starting then I just bought him for my pleasure. Yes only him! I don't think anyone can satisfy me like he does. When I fucked him from that time my body aching for sex. My mind kept popping out him only, but his body was not in the condition. I kept monitoring him through my hidden camera which I put it on that day. After three days my body can't take it anymore, I can't wait for him my body wants just pleasure. I can sex with anyone who I want, so I came out from my secret house first time after that incident. I select the same club, most of them drooled over me but I don't like any single shits. When I about to go to my house one guy came and sat beside me. Even if he was not that much of beauty like him, he is okay for fuck. So I let him to flirt with me, but when he started to touch my cheeks I felt disgusted by his touch, the next second his soul is not anymore in this fucking world. I'm dealing with that club so I know they were clean my mess. From that moment I got to know my body don't want anyone except him. So I patiently waited for his body cure.

I am just curious about only one thing why he has not talked or asked about me to that jimin guy, of course he saw suga and jimin went on that day. If he told about me to him, he obviously asks to suga then they can catch me easily. Why he didn't do that?

I dunno how many times he comes, I just stopped at my second time. He was begged to do not come inside so I did as last time. I just granted his wish because I also hate him to get pregnant, if he gets pregnant then how can I fuck him?!

Successfully I loaded my second cum into his hot mouth with few thrust. Now I am half satisfied. I am backed away to fixing my pant. He fell on the floor as breathing heavily with small sobs.

"Get ready yourself for tomorrow" I let him know that I will be here tomorrow as well as, so that he can prepare his ass. I won't wait for the last time.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? What's the reason? Because I slapped you? Then slap me until you get satisfied, but don't do like this, please" he begged again, I smirked in satisfaction of heard his cries and begs today.

"If you want me to stop then tell what happened now to your brother jin and that anna" he widened his eyes in shock of course he would be, he doesn't know that I watching him.

"How.. how did you know?"

I have not answered him and get out of the room.

Namjoon P.O.V:

Jin called and told me to check taehyung if I have time, immediately I canceled my appointment and heading to check my brother in law, of course my family is more important than anything.

When I reached jin's penthouse I saw his car like last time "What the hell you did this time you fucker" instantly I called taehyung number while following that bastard.

When the ring gonna end he picked it "Hello, Taehyung are you okay? Where are you?"

"Yeah hyung, I am fine and home" his voice is normal.

"What you doing?"

"Just practicing my song, why hyung?"

"Nothing taehyung, I am on my way to there that's why, I will be there in minutes"

"Okay hyung"

I end the call and speed up to follow that car. First I want to know where that fucker is living, I need to find out, if I miss this chance then I won't know when it will come again.

After 15 minutes he slows up the car speed at the same time I got a call from him 'Is he noticed me?' I click the button to answer "Hel.." "Park your car here, now where I am. My house is the left side" he ended the call.

"Wowww" even I am mad on him I can't stop my surprise over him. I carefully followed him, somehow he finds it, we have not selected him as the dangerous MAFIA for without any reason after all.

'Is this really his house?' a very small one. Right side sofa and TV, left side one small kitchen and the center upstairs for the bedroom?! The theme is full of black & white except that red pillow which looks like blood.

(Just imagine the first pic theme on the second one too and there is no sofa in front of the kitchen, behalf dinning table)

"If you are here for your boyfriend Kim Seokjin's brother so called your brother in law, then my answer is I.WON'T.LEAVE.HIM" I dunno from suddenly where he showed up, I gritted my teeth on his words, before I could open he continued "And if you are here for why did I fucked him one week before and 20 minutes before, then this is my answer for that too I.WON'T.LEAVE.HIM" he said with a smirk and sat on the sofa like he won the earth.

'What the hell? He did again? Then taehyung lied, poor baby. Why?' I want to smash his smirking face, but I know it's not a solution it will only encourage him to do more.

I sat beside him "Look jeongguk, you are not that kind of person I know your inside of deep heart you have some soft spot, so please leave him. He did nothing to you, I am the one bring you to ISAC" he smiled sarcastically "Please jeongguk" I take his hand he instantly snapped it and gets up "I let you in only for what I want to tell you, now you know the exit way, right?" he heads to upstairs and stopped in the middle of steps without turning "Make sure this is the first and last time that you are here" he went upstairs.

I clenched my head tightly 'Why? Why? Why I can't do anything against him? Why I can't change his mind? Is because his heart made my stone? What did that pity boy do to him? Yeah?! Taehyung?' I get out from that fucking house heads to taehyung the poor pure heart boy.

Taehyung P.O.V:

I took a long bath until my emotions getting down. With some of struggles, I managed to change my dress. Now I am lying on my bed with my pain bottom. I let out my smile bitterly "So this is my life hereafter?".

I dunno why still my heart is not hating him. Why? Cause of I already told to my heart that he is my future half? Then now I am saying again "Please hate him, he is not for you. He won't love you. I am doubting even he knows the meaning of love? How many times, how many times I begged him to stop? How many times I cried in front of him shamelessly to save myself, is he even showed one point of mercy on me? Never? Then why the hell you still want him to be with you?" I burst into a cry with the pain on my clenching heart in the lonely room.

I dunno anything about him except his name 'JK' "Wait! I already heard it somewhere"

"Where? Where? Where? Try hardly taehyung I am sure you.. ahhh yes joonie hyung! Joonie hyung mentioned his name after that first incident when I tried to open my eyes in fear, he was the one in my room that time and helped me. I thought that was a dream! How joonie hyung know his name? Even he called me today and asked if I am okay, exactly after he left the house, who the really you two are hyung? You're also bad like him? You hurting my jinnie hyung as he hurt me?" I shook my head fastly "No way, you are not like him hyung I can say that from the way of you taking care us" I wish at least jinnie hyung can live his life with the loved person.

My mind can't stop thinking about what happened things all, Why? For What? Why only I am his target? Is this my life till my dead? What about my career? How does he know jin and gianna particularly the way of I am calling gianna as anna? How I am gonna face my friends, jin, anna, soosoo? Can I tell them? If I tell them what he said then what next? If I date him it will change right? Shall I ask him? But Who the hell really he is? The knocks on the door make me to come earth.

"Come in"

"Taehyu.." I cuts him "Who is JK?"

Joonie hyung shocked by my sudden question, my guess is right. So joonie hyung knows him.

N.O.P:

Namjoon except he would ask about him, but he did not except that was his first question.

"He is my friend" he says and hung his head in ashamed of what JK did to him.

Taehyung sighed in sad he knows namjoon did nothing, if he asks any other question then namjoon would join the list of blaming themselves in the third person. But he has so many questions in mind.

"Hyung please, I just want to know who is he and why he is doing this to me?" taehyung pleaded to him.

For the first question namjoon can't say about him, if he did then he might lose this beautiful family, for the second question he also dunno why.

"He is not that bad person taehyung, trust me. He is a high temper and arrogant but he also has a kind heart that not seen by many people" namjoon said by what he saw on him that others failed to notice on JK, taehyung smiled bitterly.

"So you also under his control, am I right hyung?"

"Kinda, but what I said is true tae. I did not say because I am.." tae cuts him "It's okay hyung then I am wasting my time on this" namjoon looking at him with pitiful of eyes he is hating himself for he can't help him.

"Joonie hyung, at least help with this one. Whatever happened and gonna happen to me, don't let anyone to know keep it two of us, please"

Namjoon just nods, the thought of 'Don't worry taehyung, I will try to change his stone heart and let you go'

Namjoon stayed there and helps taehyung to make sure jin won't gets doubt on taehyung's paining body.

⏮ time skip @ next day ⏭

Taehyung in fear of JK, jin is getting ready to go to his company, namjoon also getting ready to go to his home and continue his work what he canceled yesterday. He has not told namjoon about what JK said. He nervously went to jin's room.

"Jinnie hyung" called slowly.

"Yes babe" he replied while fixing his coat buttons and looking his beautiful face on the mirror.

"Can I also come with you? I am bored here to stay lonely in this big house" asked nervously.

Jin staring him with shock expression both know that's not true. Taehyung likes to stay lonely, bore?! When he has lots of books he is saying bore? Because he is a book lover. A big house full of silent and the perfect nature view with his favorite book, this is what he always wants now he is saying this is bore?!

"Just for mind change hyung" taehyung tried to make his lie nature, jin instantly said okay when he heard 'MIND CHANGE'.

"Jinnie I am waiting for you" namjoon yells from outside of his room.

"10 minutes joonie" yells back.

"WHAT? Again 10 more minutes?" namjoon gets in "You are naturally having enough of beauty jinnie, please stop killing people with your handsome face" flirts shamelessly in front of taehyung, jin blushed slightly, taehyung watching them with awe.

"I am done, that 10 more minutes I asked for my tae babe. He also wants to come with me" jin said, namjoon glancing at taehyung, he looks back with small smile namjoon gets why, it might because of JK "Okay, then let's go"

The first day he spends with jin. The second day he spends with so-called friends jimin and hoseok. The third day he called them to come to his penthouse.

⏮ so the time skip @ 3rd day ⏭

"Taetae I want coke"

"Okay"

"I want sprite"

"Okay"

Taehyung comes down to get their drinks and continue to watch 'Avengers' movie with his lovable friends.

"Do you think you can avoid me?"

Taehyung's smiles faded when he heard that cold voice again.

"I will give you exactly 10 minutes to get rid of them, it's on your hand to you get fucked in front of them or private. Time starts now"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

551K 27.1K 28
***Previous name~~~Mafia in love with a quiet boy. 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ~~ A story that reflects how love can be elicited in silence...
331K 24.3K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
39.6K 1.4K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...