The Assassin Named Brooklyn n...

Por WhoAllowedThat

Brooklyn Daniels, beautiful, seductive, and a master of poisons, is now on a journey of a lifetime. She is gr... Mais

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
1
2
3
4| Acquaintances
5| Millions
6| Sake
7| Hands
8| Headphones
9| Cocktails
10| Friends
11| Cots
12| Ribs
13| Rome
14| Pills
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
31| Pasta
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 31.5 (Henry's Pov)
Chapter 31.5 (Keiko's Pov)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
46| Backseats
47| Fantasies
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
51| Ferris Wheels
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 54.5 (Jace's POV)
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5 (Henry's POV)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 62.5 (Jackson's POV)
Authors Notes and Q&A
Open Discussion
Books I'm Writing!
Deadly Sins is Now Live and Available on Kindle Unlimited and Paperback

Chapter 58

10.2K 391 115
Por WhoAllowedThat

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Make sure you vote!!!

-Unedited-

Chapter 58

-Smut Warning-

Jace follows me into the bathroom. He continues to kiss me deeply.

Moving my head so he can access my neck. He knows what that does to me. He kisses my neck leaving a wet trail. "Fuck," I moan. I pull his hair enjoying the kisses he's giving me.

Jace stops and picks me up. I grab his face kissing him. Our tongues dance with one another like many times before.

Wrapping my legs around him he places me on the counter. He pulls down my shorts throwing them across the bathroom. "I thought we were showering together?" I say pulling away from him.

"We are well after this quickie that is." Jace pulls my shirt off and them his own. "You're wearing a bra today?"

"Yeah," I laugh. "Is that shocking to you?"

"Very. You barely wear one." I pull my sports bra over my head revealing my breasts.

"I can never get sick of looking at these things." Jace kisses my chest as starts to suck on my breast causing me to moan. I lean back giving him full access to them.

When did I allow him to take control like this? Before I would just straddle someone and finish but I let Jace take off over.

Jace trails a series of kisses down my stomach. He pulls down my panties and spreads my legs apart. "Beautiful."

"Stop staring," I say embarrassed. Jace buries his face in between my legs.

He kisses and sucks me causing my back to arch. Loud moans escape my mouth. It feels so good. "Fuck," I say shaking from my own orgasm.

Jace licks his lips and I kiss him. I taste myself in his mouth and it excites me even more.

I love how he takes his time. He's so gentle yet so dominating in bed.

Jace pulls his underwear off and rubs himself against me. Since he found out that I use birth control. Condoms are non-existent to us.

Jace runs himself against me. "Stop teasing me," I say breathlessly.

Jace laughs. "You said that the first time we did this too."

"You remember?" I say panting.

"Of course I do. I remember every single time we made love."

"Made love? How romantic." I say smiling

"I'm an Italian man. Romance is in my veins."

I hold Jace in my hands and stuff him inside me. Every time he goes inside of me I gasp.

Jace moans inside of me. He grabs my shoulder for balance and strokes himself inside of me.

"Why does this feel so good." I say with my eyes shut. The sensation I feel is amazing.

I hold onto the counter for balance if not I would fall off.

Jace stops suddenly. "What's going on?"

"Turn around." He demands, I slide off the counter and turn away from Jace.

Jace slides inside of me again. He grabs onto my ass and continues to go in and out of me.

My mind is full of only Jace. I don't know what day it is. I don't know what time it is. Nothing else matters.

Jace doesn't stop, he pulls my arms back bringing him deeper inside of me. I didn't know he could be inside of me any deeper.

He quickens his pace. "Fuck," I moan. My breast jiggle as he continues.

"Shit," he mutters. I feel my own orgasm and Jace finishes soon after inside of me.

-End Of Smut-

I fall to the ground after he lets me go. "I can't feel my legs," I say looking up at him. Jace sits across from me on the bathroom floor and moves my hair out of my sticky face and kisses me gently.

"Seems like we're taking a bath then." He chuckles.

"Yeah," I agree. " A bath sounds nice."

Jace starts a bath and we get in together. I lean against his chest enjoying the hot water.

"How was your training with Keiko?"

"Same old same old. She kicked my ass." I admit. I turn towards Jace and pick up the shampoo. "Turn around," I say and he complies.

I put the shampoo in Jace's hair and lather his hair. It's a habit that I took up a few weeks ago last time we bathed together.

Jace closes his eyes enjoying me washing his hair. "I think if you'll kick her ass one day."

"You think?" I ask.

"Of course you've been training every day. You'll get it." He assures me.

"You're Brooklyn Daniels. You can do anything."

Jace and I finish our bath. We both get dress and sit on the couch. I enjoy his company a few hours with him feels like mere seconds.

A knock on our door pops our little bubble. "Come in!" I yell laying on Jace.

"What are you two doing? Why aren't you guys getting dressed?" Keiko asks.

I look at the clock. "Where did the time go." I stretch.

"Come on!" Keiko shouts. "We're leaving in an hour. We can't be late!"

Keiko leaves our room and we look at each other. "I guess we have to get dressed then." I get up from the couch and Jace pulls me back towards his chest.

"Can't we just stay here?"

"It's Henry's birthday. We have to go."

"Fine." He says letting me go and I walk towards the bedroom and search for an outfit for myself tonight.

I should wear a dress. A dress would be the best for tonight. It's the middle of June in Vegas so that means its hot as hell.

I put on a black tube dress with a provocative slit on the side. Jace picked this dress out for me during one of our outings. I thought it would make me look fat but I guess I was wrong. Working out with Keiko really toned everything.

I brush through my hair. I should really get it cut one day. Maybe shoulder length? It's getting too long for my taste.

I sit in front of the mirror and do my makeup.

"What shirt should I wear?" Jace says coming in holding two shirts.

"I like the button down." I say. I turn around back to the mirror finishing my makeup.

"I thought you would like this one." He says walking out of the room. I put on the rest of my makeup. I decide to go with gold bold eye makeup and maroon lipstick.

I put on my earrings and a few sprits of perfume on my body. "Are you ready?" Jace asks me.

"Yeah, I just need to put on my shoes." I dig through my closet and strap on a pair of gold heels. Jace is in the living room waiting for me. That's shocking, I'm usually waiting for him.

Jace lets out a loud whistle when he sees me. "You look amazing," he says staring at me.

"Thanks, you look good too." Jace decided to wear the white button down I chose for him. His sleeves are rolled to his elbows. His pair of designer jeans that he chose has slits at the knees and he's wearing the gold watch that I picked out for him.

Well, I didn't exactly pick it out. He asked which one looked better and I chose that one.

"You ready to go?" he asks. I nod my head and Jace gets up from the couch.

"Everyone is waiting in the lobby." Jace and I walk out of the hotel room and we get on the elevator.

"So the plan is that we stay with them for an hour and come back here," Jace suggests.

"No Jace. It's Henry's birthday. We're going to party all night with everyone."

"But tonight's our last night together and you're going back to New York and I'm going back to Italy." I watch the elevator number go down.

"About that," I muster. I've thought of this in passing. "Actually. I'm planning on going back to Virginia. To be with my Mom and Bonnie." I say

"To take care of them right?"

"Yeah umm, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"To Virginia?" He asks.

"I know it isn't Italy and most of the time I will be with my Mom. But I just thought-"

Jace cuts me off my kissing me. "Yes," he smiles. "I'll go back to Virginia with you."

"Really? Don't you have to do damage control after your brother dies?" I say looking up to his smiling face.

"Yeah but I think they can wait a few months before I come home."

"Are you sure?"

"Brooklyn the last few months made me realize that I would follow you anywhere. What we have is something special and I don't want to give that up just yet."

"Jace." I smile

"Originally I wanted to surprise you. I was going to show up to your house and say a corny line like one of those movies you make me watch. Then I was going to finally tell you that I loved you and we would kiss and have mind-blowing sex in your childhood bedroom." He says staring at the numbers going down.

My heart stops and I stare up at him. My jaw dropped and he looks unfazed by what he just told me.

"What were you going to tell me?"

"I was going to tell you I loved you, Brooklyn." He repeats.

"Oh," is all I could say.

"Yup," he says popping the p. "I was going to say that I loved you ever since Keiko's birthday."

"Oh," I say repeating myself.

"The night I waited all night for you to come back is when I knew I loved you. I couldn't believe it, Brooklyn. I. Jace Morte fell for a girl in just a few days."

"I fell for a boy in just a few months," I admit.

"What?" he says.

"Jace... I love you too."

The elevator door opens and everyone is there waiting for us.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I'm gonna upload again in a few hours hopefully.

Jace and Brooklyn confessed their love for each other. How cute

Next chapter is gonna be Henry's birthday. Originally this was going to be his birthday chapter but of course, I went overboard with the smut and the romance so that didn't happen.

But I promise next chapter is gonna be Henry's actual birthday and it's gonna be epic.

I'm gonna start writing it now. So you guys better Vote, Comment and Share while I write!

I hope you all have a super, amazing, day, night, evening and afternoon!

Bye~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.5M 70.4K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
89.3K 1.1K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
136K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
1.3M 26.6K 64
Chanel Blanchett was a rich and snobby girl, she had it all, popular in high school with a perfect life and family, or so she thought. She was innoce...