Cause I Can Love You More Tha...

נכתב על ידי ArianaLouisTommo

She tried to laugh but it came out sounding more like a choked sob. She sniffled again and Harry took one of... עוד

Chapter 1 : Cause I'm dying just to know your name
Chapter 2: Never felt like this before
Chapter 3 :I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you
Chapter 4: That's what makes you beautiful
Chapter 5: If I'm louder, would you see me
Chapter 6: We've been friends now for a while
Chapter 7: Come on and let me sneak you out and have a celebration
Chapter 8: I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you
Chapter 9: They can say anything they want cause they don't know us
Chapter 11: Cause I got three little words
Chapter 12: Lately I found myself thinking been dreaming about you a lot
Chapter 13: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
Chapter 14: Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
Chapter 15: And I'm tired as you break my heart again this time
Chapter 16: You were never on your own
Chapter 17: If only you saw what I could see
Chapter 18: I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight
Chapter 19: Nothing can come between you and I
Chapter 20: You save me, when you leave it's gone again
Chapter 21: Maybe if we face up to this we can make it through this
Chapter 22: So many words we're not saying
Chapter 23: I'm walking around with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you
Chapter 24: Though I try to get you out of my head
Chapter 25: Not even the Gods above can separate the two of us,You And I
The End

Chapter 10: There is no other place that I would rather be

27 2 0
נכתב על ידי ArianaLouisTommo

When they arrived in London Harry first drove to her apartment so she could shower and clean up. He didn’t mind lazing around her sofa, watching tellie while she did so. He was flipping channels while she showered when he came across E!News and he couldn’t believe how fast the relationship news spread.

“In news on relationships! Another One Direction member is off the market! Who may that be? None other than Harry Styles himself! Oh yes you heard that right ladies, Harry Styles is off the market, having confirmed a new relationship with a certain friend the whole band has become acquainted with over the past three months. Sources say the pair had been tip-toeing around each other, gradually getting closer until friendship became relationship. Harry confirmed last night on Instagram with a picture of him smooching his new bird Grace Potter. ‘She said yes’ was what Harry put as a caption for the photo, adding a heart to let the whole world know he’s taken. Well congratulations to you Mr. Styles and your beautiful girlfriend Grace, we wish you nothing but the best! And in other relationship news…”

Harry sighed before rubbing his eyes. His Twitter had been blowing up all morning about it as had his Instagram. He didn’t care though. He had the girl he loved. Grace came out of her bedroom about twenty minutes after they got home and Harry turned to see her dressed and ready to go. Her hair was piled into a bun on top of her head and her bangs were left down.

“So E!News talked about us.” Harry stated.

“Oh really?”

“Yup, talking about how I’m a taken man and all.”

Grace grinned and hugged Harry from behind as he turned her tellie off, still sitting on the couch.

“That’s good to know.”

She kissed his cheek before he stood up and took her hand in his. She grabbed her peacoat before they left the apartment together, Grace texting Elise to let her know they were going to over soon, just that they had to stop by Harry’s so he could clean up first. She told her that was fine since she and Niall were out at breakfast together with Tails accompanying them. They had time to get ready before Niall and Elise were home.

Harry parked his car in his driveway before unlocking his front door, both of them going inside and Harry letting her know to make herself comfortable before he kissed her and headed upstairs to his room to shower. She watched tellie and held Molly on her lap after giving the cat food and water and Harry finished soon enough, showered and clean and smelling amazing: .

“Molly stop hogging my bird, get your own.”

Harry groaned and pulled Grace onto his lap as the cat meowed and scampered off. Grace giggled.

“Mean.”

“She was hogging you.”

He kissed her cheek and then her lips and Grace smiled against his lips before she ran her fingers through his curls. It was her new favorite thing to do. Harry leaned into her touch, smiling to himself as he placed a couple of random kisses on the warm smooth skin of her throat and neck. Grace thought that felt good but Harry promised to be patient with her. He wanted everything to go at her pace and her pace alone.

She fell for him even more because of that.

Grace cupped his cheeks and pressed her lips to his and Harry immediately began to move his lips with hers, sliding apart and pushing back together, her mouth parting just the slightest bit and Harry moaned before gripping her waist and sliding his wet and warm tongue across her bottom lip. Grace was nervous but she figured French kissing couldn’t be as hard as it seemed, especially seeing as she was part French, it should come natural.

And it did.

As soon as Grace parted her lips, Harry pushed his tongue inside, gently rolling his against hers and both moaned at the tentative first brush. Grace’s fingers slipped into the hair at the base of Harry’s neck and he shifted a hand to cradle her thigh and kept the other on her waist since she was still sitting sideways on his lap.

She turned her torso closer to him through, pressing closer before they continued to move their tongues together, the only sounds both could hear was their heavy breathing and the smack of their lips pulling apart and pushing back together.

Harry was completely impressed but not surprised by her natural ability to kiss. She was French after all. And he really loved kissing her like this, she tasted as sweet as he had pictured and vice versa. They kissed for another couple of minutes before Grace pulled back, chest heaving and Harry grinned cheekily at her, his chest heaving too.

“Shit Gracie, you’re a natural.”

She blushed at that and he kissed her cheek tenderly, resting his nose against her temple.

“You’re a really good kisser.” She breathed. He chuckled.

“Thanks and so are you.”

She giggled and pecked his lips before the door burst open. Niall sprinted into the room, tackling the couple on the couch and yelling at the top of his lungs at how happy he was for them.

“Oi get off mate!” Harry yelled.

“Niall you’re squishing us.” Grace wheezed.

“Niall get the hell off of them.”

Elise rolled her eyes before she set Tails down and he went running over to them, Harry scooping him up as he licked his parents.

“He missed mummy and daddy.” Elise stated with a smile.

“Congrats by the way.” She added.

“Thanks.” Harry grinned and Grace grinned too.

“Did we interrupt a snogging sesh?” Niall teased.

“No why would you say that?” Grace blushed.

“Your cheeks just turned so red! Plus, Harry’s hair is messier than usual and you have swollen lips!” Niall giggled.

Grace blushed more and Harry rolled his eyes and smacked Niall.

“Hey! Don’t smack him! You’ve disrupted us so many times before Hazza!” Elise stated.

Harry winced and pouted.

“Those were accidents!” She shrugged.

“You still have.”

She kissed Niall’s head where Harry’s hand hit him and Harry rolled his eyes and Grace giggled slightly. Harry kissed her cheek, curling his arms tighter around her as Tails settled in her arms.

“So what’s going on tonight?” Harry inquired.

“Pajama onesie party with horror movies for your belated birthday celebrations! The girls can’t make it so it’s just us Grace but all the boys are coming.” Harry nodded.

“I don’t have a onesie.” Grace said.

“That’s okay! I bought a bunch so we’d have options!” Elise reassured her.

“You think of everything.” Grace laughed.

“Yup! Bring Tails along tonight! We’ll see you guys at seven sharp!”

And with that Elise and Niall both left. Elise had things to do and take care of to set up for the evening festivities.

“Love?” Harry asked and Grace turned to look at him.

“Hmm?”

“I was thinking that when you come to the Cali dates for tour, we could go to Disneyland. Just you and me.” Her eyes widened.

“Really?” He nodded.

“I want to take you to all these special places, for memories and such.” She leaned over and kissed him sweetly.

“I’d love to.” Harry grinned.

“Good because I wasn’t going to take no for an answer.”

“Of course not.”

He kissed her this time and then nuzzled his nose on hers before pulling her into his chest so they could recline on the couch. Tails curled up in Grace’s arms as Harry had his arm around her and they flipped channels while looking for something to watch.

“You hungry Gracie? It’s been a while since we’ve eaten.” Harry asked.

“Only if you are.” She told him.

“I am, come on, I’ll make us something.”

“You can cook?” She teased. He scoffed.

“You’re not the only one!”

She kissed his pouting lips and all was right with the world again. Harry laughed and tugged her into the kitchen, Tails hot on their trail. Harry looked through his pantry and then his fridge before collecting stuff to make soup and grilled cheese.

“Perfect comfort food on a cold day.” Grace stated as she hopped up onto his kitchen countertop.

Harry nodded in agreement as he turned the stove on.

“And not too filling so we have room for tonight.”

She grinned and watched as Harry worked around the kitchen in fluid movements. He really did know what he was doing and everything smelled so good and yummy. She made a pot of tea so she could contribute and then when Harry had placed the sandwiches on some plates he poured the soup into two bowls and added a little spices to them: .

“Sweetheart this smells and looks delicious.” Grace told him as she hugged his tall figure from behind.

Harry turned to face her and bent down, curling his hands around her face and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

“Thank you Love.”

He kissed her once more before they sat down together at the breakfast bar, enjoying a light lunch and each others company.

“Can I ask you something Gracie?” Harry asked.

“Sure Love.” He took a deep breath before sipping his tea again.

“I know that this is all new to you, and I want you to be comfortable, so I would…I would just like to know what my boundaries are for now, you know…until we go further.”

Grace’s cheeks flushed red but she knew it was an important question for Harry to ask. He wanted to know what would make her comfortable and uncomfortable and she found that to be very endearing. So she took his hand in hers, sliding their fingers together.

“Well…obviously kissing I’m fine with, and believe it or not, I like the idea of PDA, you know holding hands maybe a peck or two in public, me on your lap, because you make me feel safe Harry. I just I’m fine with everything I just need for the relationship to progress further, you know? And with sex…I would like to wait until we were together for a while longer, I know I care about you, but I would just like those feelings to be a little deeper first.”

Harry nodded at her explanation.

“I understand you completely babe. I just wanted to know so I wouldn’t push too far. I don’t mind waiting for you, I just want you to be happy because you make me so happy and I care about you a lot Gracie.”

She smiled and he kissed her hand.

“I want you to be happy too Harry.”

“I am so long as you’re around.”

She leaned forward and caught his bottom lip between hers before pulling back. Harry smiled dazedly and she giggled softly, Harry squeezing her hand.

“You’re wonderful Harry Styles.” Grace said.

“If I’m wonderful than you are absolutely amazing Grace Potter.”

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...