Chapter 20: You save me, when you leave it's gone again

A few days passed and all the guys were working on filming portions of their music video for their single “One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)” for the Comic Relief Fund, where all the proceeds would go to the organization to help kids in Africa get mosquito nets to help fight malaria. They were going to film it throughout the duration of the places they would visit on tour but they wanted to get all the stuff at home done first.

“Gracie it’ll be fun, just look all cute like you usually do!” Harry told her. They had finished most of the filming, since they were doing it themselves, and they wanted to involve the girls in a few scenes just for laughs.

“Um, so I just stand there?” Grace asked.

“No, you’ll be with Elise and Paul, like you’re going to come out of the house and will look all confused with Paul and Elise while we surround you guys, and then you’re going to all pick me up while the rest circle you.” Harry explained. Grace laughed.

“Well alright.”

“It’s for a good cause.” He teased.

“And I think it’s sweet that you guys are making it homemade.”

Harry nodded and then it was time to begin. It was legitimately a handheld camera and the guys all got into position before Paul, Elise and Grace got the cue to walk outside. The girls stood on either side of Paul, all of them wearing confused faces with their arms crossed over their chest as the boys started surrounding them.

And then came time to pick Harry up, Paul holding his top half and the girls both holding his legs and Elise and Grace couldn’t help but laugh.

The guys were having a grand time filming, they had been filming it all over the place, and everyone was glad to be a part of it since it was for such a good cause. The boys had all gone to Africa and Grace remembered getting a phone call from Harry and he had been crying clearly and was crying some more as he told her how bad it was. She had been there to comfort him to the best of her abilities and Harry was so thankful to have her.

With the video wrapped up it was that time again where the boys were leaving for tour. The U.K. portion was first of course, and would take place over the next two months. Grace was over at Harry’s, Tails on the bed with Molly, as she helped him pack again.

It was slightly different than the last time she had helped. There was still sadness of course, Harry didn’t want to leave her now that they were growing stronger as friends, and he wanted to get back together, but he was afraid to ask.

“How many of these shows are you going to be able to come to?” Harry asked as she handed him the folded clothes so he could put them how he wanted in the suitcase.

“I’ll be able to go to all the shows in London hopefully, unless for some reason I have too much work to get done with school or work, and I’m hoping for a few others in England like Manchester or Sheffield but I’m not sure yet.” She explained. He nodded.

“And the North America dates?” Grace stopped to look up at him as she smiled softly.

“Um, actually, I kind of got a summer job.” Harry frowned.

“Oh, you did?” She saw he was disappointed immediately and Harry tried to smile, to show he was supportive, but he couldn’t.

“Yeah, it’ll be a really busy summer.”

“Too bad, I was hoping you’d get to spend the summer out in the States with all of us.”

Grace couldn’t help it, she giggled. And Harry got more confused.

“What’s so funny?”

“My summer job is being Lou’s assistant silly, I’m helping her with hair, makeup and wardrobe changes and any time Lux happens to be out there, I’ll be her nanny. I’m spending the whole summer out there with you guys, my nan already gave me the time off since she hired another girl to help out.”