Chapter 4: That's what makes you beautiful

Louis cheered and ran over to Grace, squeezing her tight and she laughed, hugging him back. Harry walked over and wrapped his arms around them both, squishing Grace between Louis and Harry and Elise took a picture of it with Niall and they worked together to post it to Instagram.

Poor Gracie Poo is being squished in a Louis and Harry sandwich. #holdthemustard #extrapickles #andbacon #hotsandwich #theydonotknowipostedthis

“Guys we have returned in case anybody missed us!” Liam announced as he and Zayn joined the party in their own pajamas.

“About time, Lise won’t let me eat anymore of the food until we’re all settled!” Niall pouted.

“Wow Niall, just wow.” Zayn laughed.

Louis pecked Grace’s forehead before he walked back over to grab his food. Harry rubbed Grace’s shoulders before guiding her over to the kitchen so she could feed herself. She tilted her head up to look at him and he smiled down at her happily and she couldn’t help but smile back. What was this boy doing to her?

Elise and Grace both loaded their plates up before taking their drinks with them to the living room. Niall and Louis were hogging the couch but made room for Elise to plop down in-between them and Zayn and Liam had claimed the love seat leaving Harry and Grace with either the arm chair or the floor which was covered in bedding.

“You take the chair Love.” Harry whispered to Grace, ducking his head down to whisper it in her ear. She looked over her shoulder, giving him a questioning glance, but he just smiled reassuringly at her and nodded.

“Do it GiGi, Harry’s actually acting like a proper gentleman for once!” Louis teased.

“Thank you Harry.” Grace smiled at him.

“Of course Love.” He glared at Louis before sitting down on the floor, pressing his back against Elise’s legs as Grace took the comfy chair closest to Liam and Zayn. Niall put the movie on and everyone began to stuff their face, making comments about the movie immediately. They actually made Saturday School look like it could be fun.

“Harry would definitely be Bender.” Elise stated.

“I agree, and Niall would be the nerdy kid.” Louis laughed.

“Oi ya little shit head, if I’m the nerd you’re the prissy girl.” Niall fired right back, smirk playing on his lips. Louis jaw dropped and everyone cracked up.

“Liam would be the jock kid then.” Zayn piped up.

“Why?”

“Because you work out?” Zayn reasoned but sounded more questioning.

“I agree.” Harry concluded.

“And the basket case?” Niall inquired.

“Niall.” Louis argued.

“I can’t be more than one person!” Niall defended.

“Fine, Elise would then.” Louis shrugged.

“What, why?” Elise asked.

“Because you’re different, durrr.” Louis rolled his eyes playfully and Grace laughed.

“Grace and you could both be her since you guys are obviously cooler than Louis.” Harry reasoned.

“I can live with that, what about you Grace?” Elise inquired and everyone turned to look at her. Grace swallowed her bite of food before nodding.

“I kind of was the outcast in school, so yes, I’d probably be her.” Her voice was soft but she was obviously embarrassed. Harry looked at her intently, trying to calm her down with a glance and Elise frowned.