Chapter 5: If I'm louder, would you see me

“I’m sure they will, thanks for everything last night Harry. I had a lot of fun.” His grin only widened at her words, giving him butterflies in his stomach.

“I’m glad, it was my pleasure. See you soon Love.” He kissed her cheek before he walked back to his car and she went into her building. She knew she needed to get ready since Niall and Louis would drive over to pick her up soon, and so she quickly took a shower before finding an outfit to withstand the cold.

She put what she needed in her satchel and did her eye makeup and left her hair down as well as her bangs. The boys didn’t take long and when they showed up they complimented her on how nice she looked and she thanked them, telling them the same, before they all agreed to go to a movie and then a café afterwards.

The movie was a lot of fun and she really liked spending time with Niall and Louis. They were both random and outgoing and that helped her not be so shy. They were definitely the loudest people wherever they went, and Grace got her first taste of the paparazzi since her arms were linked with Niall and Louis who were trying to protect her. They managed to escape the hounds and fall into a cozy café where they all ordered lunch.

“So it can be officially said that you like all of us?” Niall asked Grace as she sipped her Coca Cola.

“Of course I do, you’ve all be so kind to me and really made me feel like I belong. I’m very happy Elise walked into the bookshop that day.” Grace smiled genuinely.

“So am I! Otherwise I would have never made a new BFF!” Louis grinned.

“I’m happy too.” Niall teased. Grace laughed.

“So GiGi do you have a boyfriend?” Louis asked. She shook her head.

“Never had one actually.” Their jaws dropped.

“No way!” They chimed in unison. She nodded.

“I’m serious, I’ve never…well I’ve never had any sort of romantic relations before, I was kind of always like a shadow at school, nobody…bothered.” Grace spoke softly and tried to fight her voice from breaking. Louis eyes actually watered and Niall frowned deeply, both of them looking concerned.

“Those cunts don’t deserve your friendship.” Niall told her.

“Yeah! And now we get to keep you to ourselves!” Louis added. She sniffled and grinned slightly.

“Thanks boys.”

“But I can’t believe somebody as beautiful as you has never had romance. That’s shocking to me. If I was single I’d totally date you.” Louis said. Niall laughed and Grace blushed.

“What it’s true!”

“Yes but I think another special somebody has his eye on Grace.” Niall stated softly. Grace blushed redder and the boys both cooed at her.

“Guys, Harry doesn’t like me like that. He’s just my friend.” They both scoffed.

“Seriously, Harry never does this with girls. He’s always connected to somebody in the press because they see him out with a girl, but it’s never anything serious at all. But with you G, that’s real. Harry never pays this much attention to a girl, and we can only assume that mean he really likes you.” Niall explained. Louis nodded.

“Plus, he keeps calling you beautiful.” Louis piped up.

“But you all do.” Grace argued.

“Yes but Harry has a special inclination towards you. He’s a really great chap, and he treats girls very well but he’s got a bit of a reputation now as a bad boy or whatever because he’s always seen with loads of girls and connected to them for whatever reason. It almost never means anything though. Besides, I haven’t seen Harry this hung up on someone…ever.” Niall spoke.