Chapter 14: Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

After lunch Harry and Grace walked a few blocks over and found themselves at Seaport Village which was one of San Diego’s most famous tourist spots. They held hands as they walked around the different shops before they took seats on the rocks facing the bay which also gave them a perfect view of Coronado which was just across the bay.

“This is beautiful.” Grace whispered. Harry smiled at her.

“Yeah, but it’s nice to get to spend it with someone equally as beautiful.” Grace blushed and Harry chuckled.

“I’ll take you to the ocean tomorrow morning before we have to start prep for the show.” Harry added.

“Sounds good to me.”

Harry grabbed his phone and they took a few pictures together, not posting them online, but just pictures he could keep on his phone for when she left and so he could look at them when he felt lonely. They stayed out until it got late and then Preston told them they needed to get back to the hotel. There were some fans outside the hotel and Grace kissed Harry quickly before she walked out, Preston helping her inside before he stayed out with Harry so he could sign autographs and take pictures.

“GRACE!” Grace turned and smiled as Elise came running over.

“ELISE!” Elise hugged Grace tight who hugged her back, the girls giggling as they were finally reunited.

“Ahh it’s so good to see you! We’re so glad you’re here!” Elise exclaimed.

“I’m glad to be here, it’s so amazing!”

“Isn’t it? Ahh come on, Harry will find us all in a bit, let’s go see everyone else, they’ve been dying all day like me!”

Elise linked arms with Grace as Grace rolled her suitcase with her free one and the pair took the elevator all the way up to the top floor and Elise led her into her and Niall’s suite.

“Guys look who I found!” Elise yelled.

Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn all turned to face the girls and they all immediately jumped away from their video game and tackled Grace to the bed, all of them hugging her and squeezing her and kissing her. She giggled and squirmed around, trying to get away from them but they were having none of it.

“It’s about time Styles brought you back!” Louis cried.

“Yeah we missed you nugget!” Niall added.

“Never leave us again!” Zayn pouted.

“Yeah it’s too hard without your wisdom!” Liam whined.

“Aww guys, I missed you too.” Grace giggled.

They all got off of her, per request of Elise, and each took turns hugging her and kissing her again before she smiled at them all.

“Did you have a nice time with Hazza?” Louis inquired.

“Yeah, he took me to lunch and then we hung out at Seaport Village for a bit.” Grace replied.

“So romantic.” Elise swooned.

“It was, especially at sunset.” Grace agreed.

“Niall, why didn’t we think of going there?”

“Because we went to SeaWorld?” He asked.

“True, what a frenzy that caused.” Elise laughed.

“And we went to the Zoo!” Louis added, pointing to himself, Liam and Zayn.

“Lucky ducks.”

“I think tomorrow we’ll have time to spare before we have to get ready, we should all got Balboa Park, I’ve heard it’s really nice there.” Liam suggested.