Chapter 10: There is no other place that I would rather be

When they arrived in London Harry first drove to her apartment so she could shower and clean up. He didn’t mind lazing around her sofa, watching tellie while she did so. He was flipping channels while she showered when he came across E!News and he couldn’t believe how fast the relationship news spread.

“In news on relationships! Another One Direction member is off the market! Who may that be? None other than Harry Styles himself! Oh yes you heard that right ladies, Harry Styles is off the market, having confirmed a new relationship with a certain friend the whole band has become acquainted with over the past three months. Sources say the pair had been tip-toeing around each other, gradually getting closer until friendship became relationship. Harry confirmed last night on Instagram with a picture of him smooching his new bird Grace Potter. ‘She said yes’ was what Harry put as a caption for the photo, adding a heart to let the whole world know he’s taken. Well congratulations to you Mr. Styles and your beautiful girlfriend Grace, we wish you nothing but the best! And in other relationship news…”

Harry sighed before rubbing his eyes. His Twitter had been blowing up all morning about it as had his Instagram. He didn’t care though. He had the girl he loved. Grace came out of her bedroom about twenty minutes after they got home and Harry turned to see her dressed and ready to go. Her hair was piled into a bun on top of her head and her bangs were left down.

“So E!News talked about us.” Harry stated.

“Oh really?”

“Yup, talking about how I’m a taken man and all.”

Grace grinned and hugged Harry from behind as he turned her tellie off, still sitting on the couch.

“That’s good to know.”

She kissed his cheek before he stood up and took her hand in his. She grabbed her peacoat before they left the apartment together, Grace texting Elise to let her know they were going to over soon, just that they had to stop by Harry’s so he could clean up first. She told her that was fine since she and Niall were out at breakfast together with Tails accompanying them. They had time to get ready before Niall and Elise were home.

Harry parked his car in his driveway before unlocking his front door, both of them going inside and Harry letting her know to make herself comfortable before he kissed her and headed upstairs to his room to shower. She watched tellie and held Molly on her lap after giving the cat food and water and Harry finished soon enough, showered and clean and smelling amazing: .

“Molly stop hogging my bird, get your own.”

Harry groaned and pulled Grace onto his lap as the cat meowed and scampered off. Grace giggled.

“Mean.”

“She was hogging you.”

He kissed her cheek and then her lips and Grace smiled against his lips before she ran her fingers through his curls. It was her new favorite thing to do. Harry leaned into her touch, smiling to himself as he placed a couple of random kisses on the warm smooth skin of her throat and neck. Grace thought that felt good but Harry promised to be patient with her. He wanted everything to go at her pace and her pace alone.

She fell for him even more because of that.

Grace cupped his cheeks and pressed her lips to his and Harry immediately began to move his lips with hers, sliding apart and pushing back together, her mouth parting just the slightest bit and Harry moaned before gripping her waist and sliding his wet and warm tongue across her bottom lip. Grace was nervous but she figured French kissing couldn’t be as hard as it seemed, especially seeing as she was part French, it should come natural.