Chapter 2: Never felt like this before

Grace gulped and Harry winked at her before walking over to Niall and attempted to steal some of his food. Niall was having none of it as he stuffed his face with a chicken sandwich and some of the fries.

“Boys! You are making the worst impression ever, Grace will never come back now and it will be all your fault!” Elise pouted.

“Oh no, it’s fine, but I should probably go Elise—“

“No! Don’t leave because of us Grace!” Niall whined as he elbowed Harry and turned to look at Grace.

Her eyes widened and Harry’s eyes caught hers too.

“Stay, we were just about to order a pizza and watch a movie or two.” Harry added.

Elise nodded pleadingly.

“I don’t know, I have class in the morning—“

“I’ll drive you back afterwards, promise!” Elise begged.

Grace had never had people beg her to stay and hang out before. It gave her butterflies and made her heart pound all the same. So she sighed and nodded.

“Great! Get comfy Sweets while I order the boys a pizza, which you are more than welcome to eat as well if you’re not too full.” Elise replied before Grace shook her brown locks out, adjusting her checkered blouse in the process after she removed her coat and hung it up.

She re-clipped her bangs and pinned them to the left side of her face before Niall smiled at her.

“How did my baby meet you Grace?”

“Oh, she walked into the bookshop my nan owns, we just started talking and then she insisted on hanging out after giving me a very large tip.” Grace explained shyly.

“That sounds like Elise.” Niall and Harry chimed in unison.

Grace smiled and shrugged cutely.

“You have a lovely home.” Grace said.

“Thank you Love! Lise decorated most of it since she knows about all that kind of stuff!”

Elise hung up the phone and walked over to Niall, ruffling his blonde hair and kissing his cheek sweetly before Grace could feel Harry staring at her. She glanced over at him and he just smiled over at her. Her cheeks flushed immediately and she looked down at her feet much to Harry’s amusement.

He thought she was absolutely gorgeous and he hadn’t thought that of a girl before. Sure he thought the girls he had seen were pretty or beautiful, but she was different.

And he especially loved how shy she was. He thought it was so cute when she would blush, highlighting her fair skin perfectly like a beautiful English rose. Plus, he felt the desire to run his fingers through her pretty chocolate curls and he was dying to get closer to her so he could see what color eyes she had.

“C’mon let’s find a movie to watch.” Elise announced and Niall followed her.

Grace walked over and stood behind them as they were crouched down at their very large DVD collection. Harry sidled up beside her and Grace could smell his delicious scent immediately: Tide laundry detergent and his very faint and barely noticeable cologne that was a little spicy and also manly, the laundry scent was the most powerful though.

Grace glanced up and him and Harry smiled back down at her, his smile widened when he noticed she had really beautiful hazel green eyes that were mostly green. He bet they looked lovely when the sunlight hit them, and her eye-lashes were also extremely long and dark and curled perfectly, he could tell she had no makeup on them to assist. He liked that a lot.