Chapter 11: Cause I got three little words

Grace’s eyes lit up and Harry couldn’t resist and leaned forward and kiss her again. They continued eat lunch, still sharing conversation before they cleaned the kitchen together and killed more time before getting ready for the celebration.

Harry found his onesie in his bedroom and showed himself to Grace who giggled at how cute he looked, it was black and had Star Wars characters all over it. He pulled his hood up and grinned at her and she giggled.

“You are the cutest.” She said.

“You’ll be even cuter, c’mon, that way you and Lisey can pick outfits out.”

Harry grabbed his phone and keys before Grace scooped up Tails and they headed next door. They had already taken him out and fed him and let him have water so they were all set with him. Harry opened the door to Niall and Elise’s house and could smell the aroma of food immediately.

“Lisey?!” Harry called out.

“Hey guys! Grace, let’s go pick out pajamas!”

Niall was munching on popcorn and wearing a green onesie with shamrocks all over it. He looked adorable and Harry and Niall complimented each other before the girls left to find pajamas.

“I bought two pairs of ducky ones so I thought we could match kind of if you want, unless you find another pair you like.” Elise started.

“Ducky’s are cute, I’ll wear them.”

Elise clapped her hands excitedly and showed the two suits. The girls eventually decided who was wearing what and changed, Elise immediately grabbing her phone for Instagram purposes. The girls tied their hair up into messy buns on top of their heads, leaving their bangs down, before Grace gave the camera two thumbs up while leaning over slightly and grinning wide and Elise gave the “hang-ten” sign with her mouth open. She edited it before posting it on Instagram.

Looking snazzy with @gracepotter for Harry’s Belated Slumber Party Bash, onesies required. #wearecute #louiscansuckit #hisonesiewillnotbeascoolasours #louisshouldjustquitwhileheisahead #harryshouldtoo #infactharrycansuckit

Grace laughed and the girls went into the living room and the guys laughed when they saw how the girls matched.

“Our birds are pretty cute aren’t they Niall?” Harry teased.

“The cutest!”

Elise rushed up to Niall and they started taking pictures together. Harry waved Grace over and he bent down, kissing her gently before smiling at her.

“You look so freaking cute.”

“Aww thank you.”

She took a picture of him leaning against the couch and smiling happily at the camera before she edited it and posted it to Instagram.

My boyfriend’s pretty cute I guess. @harrystyles

She added a Winkie face emoji as well as the one with hearts for eyes and the one with the kissy face. Harry laughed when he saw her photo so he made sure to take one of her, waving happily at the camera before posting it online too.

My bird is way cuter than me. @gracepotter #cutestcouple #wewin #nocompetition

He put three red hearts, the kissy face emoji and then the one with hearts for eyes. Grace jumped into Harry’s arms and he caught her, holding her to him as they admired Niall and Elise who were being goofy for the camera before they told them to come get into a group picture before the others got there.

They all made weird faces before Niall tweeted the picture.

Half of the guests of honor for the evening (the better half) for the Belated Styles Birthday Bash!