Chapter 12: Lately I found myself thinking been dreaming about you a lot

Grace’s lips quirked into a genuine smile her hand still rubbing Harry’s cheek.

“Then we’ll be okay.”

She leaned down and pressed her lips to his own, capturing his bottom lip between hers. In the time since they’d gotten together Grace had gotten much more comfortable with Harry physically. She even made the first move sometimes and he loved that. She was developing into that confident radiant butterfly she was always destined to be. And Harry had helped bring her out of that shell. Harry kissed her back passionately, sliding his hands down to cradle her lower back before she pulled away breathlessly.

Harry smiled up at her, her words had made him feel better.

“We can do this.” She whispered.

“I believe you.” Harry nodded.

“Just remember what I said, now come on, we have to go to sleep after this so I can drive you to the airport tomorrow.”

Harry sighed but nodded and kissed her once more, before Grace pulled apart from him as he stood up to help her pack his bags. They put music on to kind of motivate them and to also keep their minds off what would happen in a few hours. Harry was happy for the distraction.

Grace would just have to keep herself busy with Tails and work since she was officially done with school for the semester, having passed all her final exams flawlessly. Harry told her to stay at his place to keep an eye on it but to also surround herself with his things as a sort of comfort module. She was more than happy to do that, having brought over a lot of her belongings to store away in his bedroom and bathroom.

When they finished packing they went into the kitchen and Grace made a pot of fresh tea and they ate shortbread biscuits together and absorbed one another’s company. Harry was going to miss moments like this with her more than he could possibly begin to describe. When midnight stroke they both decided they should at least try to get some sleep, seeing as they had to be awake by five.

Harry picked Grace up with one arm easily, her legs wrapping around his waist and her arms around his neck as he cradled her butt and walked upstairs. Tails and Molly were already in their respective spots on the bed, Molly at the foot and Tails on one of Grace’s pillows. Harry pulled the covers back before laying her down gently, kissing her forehead before he plugged his phone in and set the alarm. Grace watched him remove his shirt before climbing into the bed with her, pulling her into his arms as he bent down to kiss her.

Grace’s hands immediately grabbed for his hair, a soft sigh escaping her nose, before Harry kissed her a little fiercer, his tongue sliding into her awaiting mouth. He loved kissing Grace, could do it forever if he was allowed to.

He loved the little sighs that escape her nose when she was losing breath or excited, he loved the little content hums that escaped her throat when she was happy or pleased, he loved the soft moans she emitted when he touched her a certain way, and he absolutely loved the way she held his hair in her grasp, not too tight and not too loose.

Harry’s palms slid up her top, rubbing the flat surface of her stomach before sliding all around her lower back, her tongue moving gracefully with his, gliding gently and passionately and languidly. Harry loved lazy make out sessions with Grace, they tended to be the most passionate between the two. And Grace loved them as much as he did.

Finally when oxygen became absolutely necessary, Harry pulled back with a wet pop and looked down at his beautiful girlfriend dazedly.

“I love you so much Grace, I always will.” Harry panted.

He had never told another girl that before. Never. Grace smiled up at him, out of breath also, and stroked his cheek.

“I love you very much Harry, and I promise I always will too.” Harry moaned at her words, burying his face into her neck as she held him. Sometimes he just needed her to be the one to hold him, to tell him it would all be okay in the end, and if it is not yet okay, than it is not yet the end.