Cause I Can Love You More Tha...

By ArianaLouisTommo

She tried to laugh but it came out sounding more like a choked sob. She sniffled again and Harry took one of... More

Chapter 1 : Cause I'm dying just to know your name
Chapter 2: Never felt like this before
Chapter 3 :I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you
Chapter 5: If I'm louder, would you see me
Chapter 6: We've been friends now for a while
Chapter 7: Come on and let me sneak you out and have a celebration
Chapter 8: I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you
Chapter 9: They can say anything they want cause they don't know us
Chapter 10: There is no other place that I would rather be
Chapter 11: Cause I got three little words
Chapter 12: Lately I found myself thinking been dreaming about you a lot
Chapter 13: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
Chapter 14: Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
Chapter 15: And I'm tired as you break my heart again this time
Chapter 16: You were never on your own
Chapter 17: If only you saw what I could see
Chapter 18: I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight
Chapter 19: Nothing can come between you and I
Chapter 20: You save me, when you leave it's gone again
Chapter 21: Maybe if we face up to this we can make it through this
Chapter 22: So many words we're not saying
Chapter 23: I'm walking around with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you
Chapter 24: Though I try to get you out of my head
Chapter 25: Not even the Gods above can separate the two of us,You And I
The End

Chapter 4: That's what makes you beautiful

54 1 0
By ArianaLouisTommo

Louis cheered and ran over to Grace, squeezing her tight and she laughed, hugging him back. Harry walked over and wrapped his arms around them both, squishing Grace between Louis and Harry and Elise took a picture of it with Niall and they worked together to post it to Instagram.

Poor Gracie Poo is being squished in a Louis and Harry sandwich. #holdthemustard #extrapickles #andbacon #hotsandwich #theydonotknowipostedthis

“Guys we have returned in case anybody missed us!” Liam announced as he and Zayn joined the party in their own pajamas.

“About time, Lise won’t let me eat anymore of the food until we’re all settled!” Niall pouted.

“Wow Niall, just wow.” Zayn laughed.

Louis pecked Grace’s forehead before he walked back over to grab his food. Harry rubbed Grace’s shoulders before guiding her over to the kitchen so she could feed herself. She tilted her head up to look at him and he smiled down at her happily and she couldn’t help but smile back. What was this boy doing to her?

Elise and Grace both loaded their plates up before taking their drinks with them to the living room. Niall and Louis were hogging the couch but made room for Elise to plop down in-between them and Zayn and Liam had claimed the love seat leaving Harry and Grace with either the arm chair or the floor which was covered in bedding.

“You take the chair Love.” Harry whispered to Grace, ducking his head down to whisper it in her ear. She looked over her shoulder, giving him a questioning glance, but he just smiled reassuringly at her and nodded.

“Do it GiGi, Harry’s actually acting like a proper gentleman for once!” Louis teased.

“Thank you Harry.” Grace smiled at him.

“Of course Love.” He glared at Louis before sitting down on the floor, pressing his back against Elise’s legs as Grace took the comfy chair closest to Liam and Zayn. Niall put the movie on and everyone began to stuff their face, making comments about the movie immediately. They actually made Saturday School look like it could be fun.

“Harry would definitely be Bender.” Elise stated.

“I agree, and Niall would be the nerdy kid.” Louis laughed.

“Oi ya little shit head, if I’m the nerd you’re the prissy girl.” Niall fired right back, smirk playing on his lips. Louis jaw dropped and everyone cracked up.

“Liam would be the jock kid then.” Zayn piped up.

“Why?”

“Because you work out?” Zayn reasoned but sounded more questioning.

“I agree.” Harry concluded.

“And the basket case?” Niall inquired.

“Niall.” Louis argued.

“I can’t be more than one person!” Niall defended.

“Fine, Elise would then.” Louis shrugged.

“What, why?” Elise asked.

“Because you’re different, durrr.” Louis rolled his eyes playfully and Grace laughed.

“Grace and you could both be her since you guys are obviously cooler than Louis.” Harry reasoned.

“I can live with that, what about you Grace?” Elise inquired and everyone turned to look at her. Grace swallowed her bite of food before nodding.

“I kind of was the outcast in school, so yes, I’d probably be her.” Her voice was soft but she was obviously embarrassed. Harry looked at her intently, trying to calm her down with a glance and Elise frowned.

“Well obviously you were too amazing for those little fuckers then.” Liam stated.

“Agreed!” Louis nodded.

“I would have been your friend in a heartbeat.” Niall smiled over at Grace and she smiled back.

“We all would.” Zayn agreed.

“Thanks guys.”

They all noticed that besides the fact that Grace was shy, she also got down on herself. They didn’t see anything wrong with her, she was perfect and sweet and kind and once she opened up a bit more would be as outgoing as the rest of them. Grace got really full after her first plate as did Elise but the boys just kept eating, especially Niall. He would take small breaks and then grab more food.

“How are you not fat?” Elise asked him as Louis was putting on Sixteen Candles.

“I dunno babe, I’m just lucky.” Niall grinned widely at her and she laughed.

“Aww aren’t you two cute?” Liam teased.

“Much cuter than you and Dani.” Niall smirked.

“Take that back you criminal!” Liam huffed.

“Never!” Liam tackled Niall and they began to wrestle on the floor right next to Harry.

“Oi cut it out! I’m right here!” Harry whined.

They ignored him as Liam put Niall in a headlock. Harry rolled his eyes and scooted over until his back was against the front of Grace’s chair. Her legs were curled underneath her butt again and she had an elbow resting on the arm of the chair.

Harry tilted his head back, his adam’s apple poking out from the way he stretched his throat out and he smiled happily at her, showing his dimples. Grace didn’t know what came over her but she reached down and poked one, the tip of her finger fitting right inside the indent on Harry’s soft cheek.

“I could just as easily do that to you, you know.” Harry told her.

“But I won’t…yet.” He added with a laugh. Grace blushed.

“Sorry…”

“No that was adorable.”

He patted her knee before Louis told everyone to shut up as the movie was starting again. Niall was now reclined across the couch with his head on Elise’s lap as she ran her fingers through his hair and Louis was holding Niall’s feet. Harry yawned and leaned further against Grace’s chair, he was waiting for Grace to get tired of her legs in that position so she would move them down and he could lean against them or be cradled between them. Actually, he wanted her to be cradled in his lap so he could hold her against him or have her hold him so she would play with his hair.

It wasn’t until the fourth movie that, as Elise had predicted, the boys started dropping like flies. Niall was snoring away on her lap, talking about his day in his sleep which Elise explained happened a lot so Liam helped her get him into the bedroom so he wouldn’t disturb everyone in their sleep. Elise was used to it so she learned to sleep right through it. Louis was zonked out across the whole length of the couch and Zayn had stretched out on the loveseat so Liam asked Harry and Grace if they minded him taking the guest room.

“Be our guest.” Grace smiled thoughtfully.

“Thank you Lovie, sweet dreams.” Liam kissed her cheek and she blushed before he walked off. Harry looked over at Grace before making the floor more comfy for them both.

“Come on Gracie, that chair won’t suit to sleep on, trust me, I woke up with an awful crick in my neck one time I did. It’s good for sitting but that’s about it.” She followed him to the floor and they sat down beside each other, Harry grabbing his phone as he checked social media. He showed Grace the picture Elise had posted and they both laughed.

“Her hashtags directed at you are so funny.” Grace admitted.

“I know, it’s a game she and I have, Louis plays along too though. Come on, let’s give them a run for their money.”

Grace looked confused until Harry turned his camera on, making sure the flash was on before he wrapped his arm around Grace’s middle and smiled for the camera. She did too, looking all cute and shy in Harry’s opinion, before he began to edit it. The flash worked perfect since the background was dark and the glow from the TV too helped illuminate their faces. Both of their dimples were showing too.

Late night selfies with the beautiful Boopsy @gracepotter! Everyone is lame and fell asleep so it’s just the two of us holding down the fort now! #elisecaneatit #ourpictureiscuterthanherbathroomselfie #graceisprettierthanme #louiscansuckittoo #instagramwar #sleepover #dimpletwins

Grace made sure to like the picture, because she actually really did, and it gave her butterflies when she saw what Harry put.

“Why do you guys keep calling me pretty and beautiful? I’m average at best.” Grace inquired, genuinely confused. She had always seen herself as plain or average, nothing more. Harry actually looked flabbergasted by her.

“Gracie, please tell me you’re not serious? Nobody has ever called you beautiful before?” Harry blinked in shock with wide eyes.

“Just my family, but that doesn’t count, everybody knows that.” She shrugged and looked down at her lap. Harry’s fingertips gripped her chin and gently tilted her head back up to look at him.

“You are so beautiful Gracie and I never want to hear you say otherwise again, okay? I will tell you every day if I have to, just know that it’s true and we all think that because of the same reason.” Harry looked her dead in the eye as he spoke and she felt her heartbeat quicken from the intensity of the emotions rushing through her.

“Okay.”

“Promise me you won’t ever think otherwise again. Promise me.” Harry stated. Grace licked her bottom lip before nodding.

“I promise.” She breathed. Harry smiled.

“Good, and promise me one more thing.” Harry started.

“Continue.”

“Promise me that…that no matter what you hear about me, whether that be from the press or from our friends, just…just promise me that you won’t believe it until you have talked to me directly about it. Please. I don’t want anything to happen to us and if the duration of this friendship is to continue, which I hope it does, I need to know that you will come to me.”

Grace remembered what Elise had said about the fans no doubt trying to pry into her own life now that she was involved with them as well as remembering what she had said about the fans in love with Harry. They were pretty intense. But Grace was willing to take the risk. She wanted these people in her life, she felt that they were good people and would be good for her to be around. They made her feel loved to be honest. And although it scared her to open up to them all, she still wanted to be around them. So she was willing.

“I promise Harry.” Harry seemed to let out a relieved breath and he pulled her into a tight hug and Grace immersed herself in his warmth and comforting scent before she felt Harry kissed her temple.

They shared a smile and then a little giggle and Grace decided to check Instagram. Harry peeked over his shoulder, whistling slightly.

“Damn, look at all those new followers. And it’s only been three days.” Harry laughed.

Grace’s eyes widened seeing she was now at over 45k followers. She was only following about fifteen so it was a shocking difference, especially since she only had about thirty pictures. She figured that was going to change soon enough. Harry liked a picture of hers that also happened to be her profile pic. He had commented on it too and she bit her bottom lip trying to fight her smile.

harrystyles: Gorgeous.

He had put a heart beside it and he grinned over at her cheekily before she set up her own camera and urged him over for a picture. Harry grinned immediately and rested his head on her shoulder, wrapping both arms around her middle as he closed his eyes and smiled happily and Grace looked down at him, smiling contently before she took the photo.

“You know, for being so shy, you’re very photogenic, we’ll obviously be needing to take a lot of selfies.” Harry stated as they edited the picture together before Grace added a caption.

@harrystyles told me I needed more selfies, so I guess I’ll be starting that now #selfies #sleepovermadness

Harry immediately whipped his phone out and was the first person to like it as he sighed against her shoulder. They actually ended up taking a bunch of goofy and cute photos on both their phones to store away for later purposes but Harry set a photo he had taken of just Grace as her contact photo on his iPhone 4S: she was lying down on her side, face pressed against the blanketed floor as she was smiling brightly at him, teeth and dimples and all, her dark green eyes sparkling and Harry had been lying down right beside her to take it at a better angle.

He cherished this photo a lot actually.

Somehow or another, around three, Grace kept yawning, her eyes struggling to stay open as she and Harry laid on their sides, whispering to each other and just beginning to say random facts about each other. Like that Harry’s favorite food was tacos and Grace’s was noodles or how Harry is a clean freak and Grace can get a bit messy when she’s preoccupied with her studies. Harry was falling asleep too and before they knew it, they fell asleep facing each other, inches apart and lying on their sides with a blanket over them.

The next morning Elise woke up before everybody. She went into the kitchen to make breakfasts for everyone, and she was rubbing her eyes tiredly, yawning as she checked her phone as she walked into the living room.

She paused when she saw Louis hanging off the back of the couch, sleeping upside down with his legs up in the air nearly, hand dangling down, mouth open in snores, and blankets strewn across him. Zayn was snuggled into the loveseat, sleeping much more normally, but what really stopped her in her tracks was the sight of Harry and Grace.

She tiptoed closer and had to bite back a squeal when she saw the way Harry had a protective arm around her, like he was trying to stop all the hurt in the world from coming at her, and their heads were so close together their foreheads nearly touched, and she had her delicate small hands pressed against his chest.

Elise couldn’t resist and snapped a picture of it, taking a few more from different angles, particularly making sure to take one closer up knowing Harry would want that. She sent them all to Harry before heading back into the kitchen to make breakfasts. She worked quickly and quietly, making another large spread of breakfast options since she wasn’t sure what everyone wanted, plus she wanted to be able to feed them all. Niall’s sense of smell clearly woke him up as he trudged into the kitchen, wrapping himself around Elise’s back as he kissed her neck sweetly.

“Morning baby.” He mumbled in his sleepy voice.

“Morning Lovie, sleep well?”

“Yes but I’m starvin’.” He stood a strip of bacon and she smacked his hand with the spatula.

“Niall!”

“Wha’issogood.” Niall said through a mouthful.

“Gross.”

“Hazza and GiGi look comfy.” Niall grinned. Elise laughed.

“I was thinking the same thing, I took a bunch of pictures and sent them all to Harry.”

“Do you think she could change him?” Niall inquired as he poured glasses of juice.

“I think so, he’s already changed a lot in the past few days.”

“Indeed, hey, what if you take Harry around today and talk with him while I take Grace around and talk with her?” Niall suggested.

“Sure.”

“Great!” Niall roused everyone awake, being especially gentle with Grace. He wanted her to feel comfortable and so when she gave him a small smile and thanked him, he ruffled Harry’s hair to get him going.

“Fuck off.” Harry mumbled and pulled the blankets over his head.

“C’mon Harry, that’s no way to greet the day!” Niall laughed and dragged Louis into the kitchen. Grace yawned and rubbed her eyes before Harry sat up too, his usually messy curls an even greater mess. Grace giggled and pointed it out to him but he simply smiled.

“Yes they are worse in the morning.” He smiled sheepishly.

“It’s cute.” She told him and then flushed when she realized what she had said. Harry chuckled and hugged her to his side.

“Thanks darling, you’re cuter though.” He stood up and pulled her up as well before joining everyone in the kitchen.

“Harry, come get lunch with me today.” Elise stated.

“Okay.” Harry agreed and sipped his juice.

“Good.” Niall then turned to Grace.

“Grace, do you want to hang out today? We could go somewhere cool, like a movie or the park!” Grace looked over at him before nodding.

“Sure Niall.”

“I want to go!” Louis whined and hugged Grace from behind.

“No you can’t go.” Niall stated.

“Yes I can! Make him say yes Grace!” She looked confused and Elise rolled her eyes.

“Just take the child with you babe.” Niall muttered something before agreeing.

“Yay!” Louis cheered. Harry looked at Elise and Niall suspiciously but they both whistled like they were completely innocent. When breakfast was over everyone went their separate ways. Liam was meeting his girlfriend for a date and Zayn was going to catch up with his family.

Louis left to go get ready immediately and Harry drove Grace back to her apartment. He had seen the pictures Elise had sent them and he made sure to save them all on his phone. He really liked them a lot but he wasn’t going to let Grace know he had them. He didn’t want to weird her out.

“I’ll see you later okay? I’m sure our paths will cross at the end of today.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...