Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 25

6.3K 192 75
By athynathens

Present time already
But in this scene this is when Taekook
are still out on a date.
No proofread again
Enjoy~
___________________
Ami's POV

"Aigoo! Can't believe Im tired just fixing Taehyung's clothes!" Jimin groaned as he collapsed in the sofa and we 2 of us sat between him. Jin hyung leaned forward to get the remote and opened the TV and started to look for movies.

"Can't blame you, Chim, he has a lot of clothes" I said as I fan myself with my hand because I was sweating. We heard heavy foot steps from behind and I knew it was our perverted dorm mates. They walked infront of us to go to the other sofa and collapsed there.

"You all seem tired" I asked them and I saw Yoongi nodded lazily. "Goddamn my brother has a lot of clothes like what the fuck?" Hoseok cursed as he breathe heavily. "Shut it horse face! You have lots of clothes too!" Namjoon retorted as Hoseok stuck out his tongue at him.

"Right, now give us the remote it's our turn to watch" Yoongi yawned as Jin shook his head to no "Hell no! We just got here! It's like what they say first come, first serve!" Jin said as protected the remote. "Yah princess, the only time your gonna come is when my dick is inside your ass, so give us the remote" Namjoon smirked and winked at Jin. While the 2 Pyroians just laughed at the blushing Jin.

"Aish! Let's just agree to watch a movie together?" I said getting frustrated because it's too noisy now. I just wanna watch and rest. I don't care if I have to watch with them I just want to rest my ass down.

"Fuck fine! Hoseok pick the movie!" Yoongi said as he leaned back and grabbed a near by pillow to hug it. "What? Why him? I want to pick the movie!" Jin pouted. "For seaweed's sakes Jin! Just give him the remote! I just wanna watch a movie peacefully!" I groaned and Jin pouted again and threw the remote to Hoseok. Hoseok skillfully caught it and started to pick a movie. He finally stopped and picked "The Nun" I gulped knowing I hate scary movies.

(A/N: Yes fuckers, Hoseok isnt gonna be the scaredy cat guy in this Fanfic!)

"Ummm... do you want to pick another one?" I asked getting scared already and I heard him chuckled. "Why? Scared, baby girl?" Hoseok teased and I turn slightly red at the new nickname he gave me. "N-no!" I stuttered out and I heard him chuckled again. "Don't worry, sunshine, I'll protect you" He winked at me and I stuck out my tongue at him. "Just play the damn move!" I said as I went closer to Jimin and Jin, I turned around to see them scared.

All 3 of us are scared of scary things. I mean if Gods and Goddess exist, ghost and evil shit are too! As the movie started I felt goosebumps running at the back of my spine. I brought my knees up and put them closer to my body. I started to gulp because I know there will be jump scares.

The 3 of us look small now while Hoseok and the others they look big and manly. They don't literally give a fuck about this. Yoongi looks like he's about to sleep. Hoseok and Namjoon just stared at the screen not even scared nor flinching.

I hid my face using my hands, getting ready to cover my eyes. I knew the jump scare is coming. I could tell by the scene. 3 of us screamed when we heard screams from the screen. 3 of us went closer together and didn't even bother putting our feet on the ground. I was too scared to put it down, thinking they might grabbed my feet (this is so me)

"Cute" I heard Hoseok whispered softy and smiled after. I can't take it anymore. I wanted to leave but Im scared to be in my room alone so I thought of if I eat food then I might be less scared. So I shakily stood up from my place "I'll get chips" I said as the other nodded. "I'll come with you" Hoseok suddenly said and I was too scared to argue so I just nodded.

I shakily made my way going to the kitchen. I feel chills running through my spine. Some of the lights weren't open so it made the kitchen kinda scarier. "Scares, baby girl?" Hoseok asked and I shook my head to no. I made my way to the cabinets to find chips.

I luckily found the chips so I decided to grab my favorites as Hoseok got some milk in the refrigerator and placed his glassed milk on the counter table waiting for me. "Hey Ami? Is that the nun?" Hoseok asked me as he pointed his finger behind me. I screamed and dropped all the chips and ran going to Hoseok.

I placed my arms around his neck and buried my face at his clothes hard chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Is it gone?" I asked shakily and I heard him chuckled and used his left hand to grab my chin to make me look at his red deep fiery eyes. "It's not real, sunshine, I was just bluffing" Hoseok said while smiling at me and my eyes widen and I started to hit his chest and let go of him.

"Pabo-ah! Your so annoying, Hoseok!" I yelled as I got all the chips and ran going back to the living room to see Jin's face buried at Namjoon's neck, getting scared and Yoongi's arms around Jimin's shoulders and Jimin's small hands hiding his face. I groaned meaning I have to sit next to Hoseok now.

I sat down and opened a bag of chips and I saw Hoseok coming back and of course he sat beside me. I flinched a little when I saw the next scene. I felt Hoseok's arms wrapped around my waist. "Like I said, baby, I'll protect you from all harm" Hoseok said deep husky voice and for the first time in my life, I feel protected.

____________________
Taehyung's POV

"Kookie, are we really official? Like we are boyfriend boyfriend?" I asked as I play with my fingers looking down and I saw Jungkook look at me with confusing eyes. "Of course baby, we are official. You're mine and Im yours forever" Jungkook said as held my hand tighter as we went walked inside our dorm.

I smiled and I tiptoed to kiss his cheeks and he frowned "What about the other cheek? It needs your love too!" Jungkook pouted and I giggled at his cuteness. I tiptoed again to kiss his other cheek but he moved his head so I ended up kissing his lips. I backed away with a blushing face and it was my turn to pout. "You sneaky muscle bunny!" I pouted as he chuckled and pecked my forehead.

We heard screams coming from inside the dorm. I looked at Jungkook with wide eyes and I immediately got my card and scanned it and opened the door quickly to see Ami hugging Hoseok's tightly, Yoongi's hands are in Jimin's waist and Jimin's small hands are covering his face and surprisingly Jin is sitting on Namjoon's lap.

"Seriously?" I said as I look at the screen to see them watching a scary movie and I screamed and hugged Jungkook which he gladly accepted me. "Yah! Turn that shit off! It's scaring my poor baby!" Jungkook growled as Yoongi rolled his eyes then got the remote and close the TV and the rest sigh in relief.

"Yay! TaeTae is back from his date!" Jimin said happily as he ran towards me and hugged me and I heard a possessive growl from Jungkook. Jimin turned to Jungkook who is glaring at him with red glowing eyes. "Get your hands off my boyfriend, midget!" Jungkook growled as he possessively grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and I just blushed at my spot. The rest gasped when they heard Jungkook calling me his boyfriend soon I saw Ami smirked at me.

While Jimin flinched, looking scared, at spot and Yoongi stepped forward to protect him "You fucker, don't talk like that to my mochi!" Yoongi growled, making Jimin blush and Jin just walked forward between us. "Yah! You two! I just watched a scary movie! I don't want to see blood next in the floor!" Jin yelled and Yoongi gave one last glare to Jungkook before sitting down in the sofa.

"Okay! Romeo! It's our turn to hang with Tae so don't you dare use that growling shit on me because it's not gonna work" Ami said as she grabbed my hand and started pull me to my room with me being push too by Jin and Jimin.

"You my sweet little twinnie has a lot of explaining to do" Ami winked as she pulled me up the stairs with a grin plastered at Jin and Jimin's face.

____________________
Jungkook's POV

"Your mochi, huh?" I asked with a smirk plastered at my face as Yoongi turned red and cross his arms "Your boyfriend, huh? Yoongi mimicked my tone as I rolled my eyes. "Yes he's my fucking boyfriend and Im proud of it!" I said confidently and Hoseok and Namjoon clapped slowly. "Fucking shit, Im older than you, yet Im still single and dumb!" Hoseok said dramatically and the 3 of us rolled our eyes at him.

"Uhh hey Jungkook, do you have any advice on how to confess to your crush?" Namjoon asked me as he rubbed the back of his neck using his right hand "Honestly it takes a lot of courage and— wait a minute! Who the fuck is your crush?!?!" I screamed with shock eyes and Namjoon covered my mouth quickly while Hoseok and Yoongi burst to laughter.

"It's Jin isn't it?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon nodded while blushing. "Well like I said before it takes a lot of courage to confess to your crush. You really need to prepare what to say to her/him. If you get nervous while your confessing to him/her, it's normal but try not to mess up" I said as I patted Namjoon's back with a smile at my face.

"You can do this! I believe in you hyung! Try to confess to him tomorrow night! I heard from Taehyung that he likes being kiss at the lips under the moonlight" I said, trying to cheer him up and I did!

(A/N: Love in the moon—okay Im leaving)

"Who the fuck are you and what happened to our real Kook?" Yoongi asked me with wide eyes "Taehyung happened" I asked with a smile. "So when will you confess to Jimin?" I asked with a smirk at my face and Yoongi turned red at his spot. "Honestly I don't know" Yoongi said with a down face. "So you do like him?" Hoseok asked with a (jung) shook face. "Yes, I fucking like Park Jimin, that midget keeps on stealing my heart everyday, he might not notice it but I fell for him" Yoongi said with a down and sad face.

"Honestly, I don't know when will I confess to Ami too" Hoseok said in a soft voice. Honestly, Im not even shock that Hoseok likes Ami. "Because Im scared, I don't know if she actually likes me? I try my best to show that I like her but damn that girl is so hard to read" Hoseok said with his voice cracking. For once in my life I feel like Im gonna cry.

"You know what! Tomorrow! Absolutely tom! Ya'll better confess your feelings to them! If not I'll call Blaze to cook your stupid brains!" I said while the others chuckled. "Goddamn, we became soft for them already" Namjoon said while laughing. "Well then, whatever their power or magic is, Im glad I turned soft" Yoongi said with a smile.

"Tomorrow then, we confess our feelings to our crushes"

_____________________
Taehyung's POV

"And after! He freaking kissed me!" I squealed as the 3 fangirled as I told them the story. "Wait hold up! What's the name of the girl that ruined your date?" Ami asked me with a serious face. "If I remember correctly, Irene?" I answered her and I saw her cracked her knuckles "Yah! Don't kill her!" I said as I kneeled down from my bed. "Im not gonna kill her! I'll break her neck nicely" She grinned and I threw a pillow at her.

"Ugh! At least you have a love life! I don't!" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms.

"Aww come on! You have Yoongi!" Jin teased as he wiggled his eyesbrows playfully making Jimin hit Jin's arm with a blushing face.

"Admit it! You like Yoongi!" Ami teased making Jimin blush even more. "Yes! Yes! Okay! I like Yoongi! Now please stop teasing me!" Jimin said while he covered his face with his small cute hands.

"That's all we have to hear from you!" I teased and Jimin grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it to me and I douched it perfectly as I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Yah! What about you Ami? You like Hoseok right?" Jimin asked teasingly and our attention went to Ami who was blushing already. "Freaking heck! Yes! Okay! I like like him! That boy keeps on bias wrecking me with his smile and cute personality of his!" Ami turned red when she said this making us all laugh at her shyness.

"Ay Ay Ay! Jin hyung! What about you? I know you like Namjoon hyung! I saw you both kiss!" Ami teased trying to change the subject and she did, our attention went to Jin.

"Wait! What?!?! How? When?" I asked with a shock face. Jin started to turn red. "Yesterday when I was cooking dinner" Jin blushed as we all started to tease him, making him frustrated. "Honestly I wouldn't be surprise if you like Namjoon hyung" Jimin said but Jin paused. "I do like him" Jin whispered softly. "Wait so like like him?" I asked and he nodded and we all tackled him with hugs.

"You 3 better confess to them tomorrow! No exceptions! Got that!" I pouted and they all laughed and nodded at me.

"Tomorrow let's not be singles anymore!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know ANOTHER UPDATEEE! Heheheheheh Idk why I just felt bored so yeah I wrote the next chapter.

Finally the other 3 will confess each other's feelings!!!!! *inserts victory dance*

Please vote!

Word count: 2448

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 26K 39
Jeon Jungkook, the most handsome and eligible batchelor of Seoul. Jungkook is the CEO of N.Y.J.J interprise and Father of Daeyang. Kim Taehyung, most...
110K 2.9K 28
Louis works at the local hospital and is completely smitten with his job, it's not really surprising that his husband is Liam Payne, a well-known box...
732K 44.8K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
554K 22.9K 69
Kim Taehyung gets left in the woods by his brothers, only to be scooped up by Jeon Jungkook. A wolf who wants nothing to do with anything and anyone...