TOUR [ H.S ]

By medxcinestyles

As we kept walking down the hallway,the first thing I noticed were the bricked walls... It was beautiful. The... More

1. A Mother's Advice.
2.Opportunities.
3. Meetings & New Beginnings.
4. Goodbyes & Airports.
5. Basel,Switzerland.
6. Paris,France.
7. Amsterdam.
8.Manchester.
9. Manchester,Two.
10. Manchester,3( part one).
11. Manchester 3,( part two ).
12. London night one.
13. London,Night two.
14.Glasgow.
15. Dublin.
16. Home,part one.
17.Home,part two.
18. Home,part three.
19. Perth,Australia.
20. Melbourne,Australia.
21. Sydney,Australia.
22. Brisbane,Australia.
23. Manila,Philippines.
24. Singapore.
25. Hong Kong,China.
26. Bangkok,Thailand.
27. Bangkok,Thailand part two.
27. Osaka,Japan Part One.
28. Osaka,Japan part two.
29. Tokyo,Japan part one.
30. Tokyo,Japan part two.
31. Tokyo,Japan part three.
32. Buenos Aires.
33. Buenos Aires,Part two.
34. Leicester.
35. Leicester,part two.
36.Rio De Janeiro,Brazil.
37. Mexico.
38. Nashville.
39. New York City,One.
40. London,part one.
41. London,part two.
42. London,part three.
UPDATE
43. Detroit
44. Indianapolis
45. Chicago
46. Minneapolis,Saint Paul.
47. Westminster,London.
48. San Jose.
49. Los Angeles,Night One(Part one).
50. Los Angeles,Night one ( Part two ).
51. Los Angeles,Night two ( Part One ).
52.Los Angeles,Night two( Part two ).
53. Los Angeles,Night Two(Part three).
54. Westminster,London.
56. Westminster,London 3.
57.Moving in.
58. Tokyo Japan,part one.
59. Social media #1
60. Baby bumps & leaked pictures.
61. Christmas eve,part one.
62. Christmas Eve, part two.
63. Christmas Day.
64. Social Media #2
65. Gemma's bachelerotte party.
66. The wedding,Westminster(Part one).
67. The Wedding,Westminster ( part two ).
68. Gender Reveal.
69. The Met Gala.
70. Labor.
71. Alexander.
72. Checking out & First Nights.
73. Home.
74."Please say yes."
75.Packing up.
76. Facetime & Discussions.
77. Wish You Were Here.
78. Moving On & Unexpected Projects.
79. Launch Party.
80."Please come."
81.Fine Line,The Album.
82.Just friends?
83.Blind Dates & Brunch.
84.Harvest Moon.
85."I'll see you soon."
86.Home.
87.Salut Amie.
88.Home again.
89.Sunflower & burnt toast.
90.New Year's Eve,part one.
91.New Year's Eve,part two.
92.New Year's Day.
93.Thank You,Part One.
94.Thank You,Part Two.
โ€ขTHANK YOUโ€ข
โ€ขEpilogueโ€ข
Hi.
Coming Soon.

55. Westminster,London 2.

8.6K 229 28
By medxcinestyles

Katie:

"You alright love?" asked Harry,placing a hand on my upper thigh to calm me down from the anxiety i was feeling.I nodded my head and continued to stare out the car window.

This was it,i was finally going to see the house that i'll be living in forever.I didn't know what to expect from this house,how big was it going to be? Where would it be located? Will it feel like home?

After 15 minutes of overthinking like my usual self, we were informed that we had reached our destination.We stopped in front of a huge black gate, the whole area secluded from everything else,extremely private.There were only 3 neighbours present in the area.

Harry and i got out of the car and stood in front of the huge gates,i couldn't really see the house properly through the gate.

"You have 3 neighbours so it won't feel that lonely and there's a huge park in front for Katherine if she ever wants to play." Said Harry as he showed me around the area and i held his hand.

i still can't believe he bought me a house.

"You ready to head in?" i nodded my head.He placed his thumb on the small machine beside the gate and scanned his thumbprint,and before we know it,the gate opened slowly.

My jaw dropped,literally.I never expected it to be this huge,it looked a like a fucking mansion.There was a huge garden and even my very own greenhouse for my gardening,and the house...don't even get me started on the house.It was a double story house,made with rusty dark brown bricks and there were vines and plants growing from it,but it was definitely up my alley.The front yard itself was unbelievably huge and so magnificent,i couldn't even imagine how the inside of the house would look like.

Harry and i walked up to the front porch of the house together,hand in hand.
"Harry-i can't believe this,this house is so beautiful." I said to him in disbelief and he wrapped one arm around my shoulder,planting me a light kiss on my forehead.

"Anything for you my love."
"Do you have the house key with you ?" he asked and i nodded,taking the key out from my purse and handing him it to him.

"Darling this is your house,not mine.I wanna see you open the door." he teased,letting out a chuckle.

"Okay! fuck why am i scared." I said nervously and he giggled. "Wait!" shouted Harry and my body jolted in panicked, "What?! what is it? Did i break something?" he laughed out loud as he searched for something from his sling bag and then taking it out.

A polaroid camera? Was he serious?

"H,What are you doing?" I asked him,crossing the both of my arms together as i watched him stood back a bit,adjusting the lens.

"It's your first house alone,documenting it is very important.Now stand still,give me one of your breathtaking smiles and hold the key up."i shook my head at how silly he sounded.

"You really are something aren't you ?" I teased and he stuck his tongue out at me.I followed his intructions and posed for the polaroid picture,

"Beautiful."

"Alright now feel free to open the door." He said and i turned back around,placing key in the lock and turning it open.I held out my hand for Harry to take it as well,i didn't want to walk in here alone.He did this for me,i wanted him by my side as we entered this house together.

I gently pushed the door open and i gasped at the sight,it was fucking beautiful.It looked so grand but it still felt so homey.

The floors were a dusted checkered print,appearing to be very old fashioned and vintage,just the way i like it.Everything was so well balanced,the wooden mirror frame,the tables and the staircase matched perfectly together.It looked perfect, "This is fucking insane,i love it so much." I said with excitement and he looked at me with the biggest smile plastered on his face. "Glad you love it babe." said Harry.

"Now come on,i wanna show you the backyard.It's my favourite part of the house." he mentioned excitedly,pulling me along with him to the back of the house.

The kitchen and living room was even more spectacular.He opened door leading to the backyard and we walked out together,i wasn't kidding when i said this whole place was humongous.The moment i laid my eyes on the backyard,a wide smile spread across my face.It was just too pretty,there are no words to describe.

I could definitely see my family and friends hanging out here,i've never been happier.

"Katherine is going to be so excited when she sees the house,it's a major upgrade." Harry lets out a loud laugh,i was thankful but also feeling a little guilty.

I didn't want Harry to think that i was taking advantage of his own money,i had enough money to buy myself my own house but he did it for me instead.

Harry looked at me and noticed the change in my expression,he immediately walked up to me,wrapping his arms around my waist as he brings my body closer to his.

"What's wrong my love?" He asked with a worried tone present in his voice and i sighed out,breaking eye contact from him.

I felt so embarrassed even though i shouldn't be, he did this for me.

"I don't ever want you think that i'm taking advantage of you or your money H." i mentioned and he just looked at me,maintaining eye contact.

"And who said i was thinking that you are? You've done so much for me as well,like that time you planned a whole surprise party for me in Japan.The amount of money it took to plan that,remember ? It's no difference,i have the money and i can do what i choose to do with it.Buying a house is what i choose to do and it makes me happy to see you happy." He said as he placed my hair behind my ear.

"I love you so much." I said and he kissed me gently.

Once he showed me to my bedroom,Katherine's bedroom and the bathrooms,he led us to another room.It was the last room that we have yet to see and i wasn't sure what room it was but by the looks of Harry's face,he looked abnormally nervous. "I kept this room for last because it meant a lot to me and i took the time to plan it all out with people who were really talented in what they were doing,i really hope you like it." Said Harry nervously and he held my hand,slowly opening the door and my heart stopped when i took in the sight in front of me.

It was a nursery room.

The floors were carpeted in a muted brown colour and there were glass frames of animals hung on the wall,random animal stuff toys were decorated all around the room.Everything was set up perfectly.

I've never felt this overwhelmed in such long time ever since i found out i was pregnant.I was just staring at this room in complete shock and i am pretty sure that i was crying, "I know i've said things about not being ready to have a child in my life-and believe me,i'm still fucking terrified but at least i know that i'm not alone.We're both so scared of what's to come but something is telling me that it's going to be okay.." said Harry as he wrapped both his arms from behind me and i started to sob,i was so emotional right now.

I turned around to face him,placing a hand gently on his right cheek and stroking it with my thumb.

"Just yesterday before i slept,i cried myself to sleep like a baby because I was too busy overthinking about the baby and how it would affect both our futures,i was so scared and i still am.We still are actually." I said and we both chuckled with tears in our eyes.

"B-but now that i'm standing here,in this very moment with you,there is nothing for me to worry about." I mentioned and a small smile started to appear on his face.

"I can't wait for the day where we'll get to see our baby at the ultrasound for the first time." said Harry and i kissed him with everything that i had,the love i had for the man in my arms right now was almost impossible to describe.

I loved him.He means the absolute world to me and i can't picture my life without him in it.

"Listen to me love,no matter what happens along the way,you and i will always be here for each other. We are a team and we are going to grow from it and not give up,you understand me ?"I stared at him with adoration as i really took his words in.I nodded slowly,leaning my head against his chest,hearing the soft sounds of his heartbeat.

This felt like home,he is home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1K 31
20 minutes passed by but there was still no sign of Harry or Liana. I was starting to get worried. "Liam I think we should start searching for them n...
2.7M 61.2K 70
**mature** "We accept the love we think we deserve." โ€• Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower "I would do anything for you, you know that...
157K 4.5K 47
"Harry, there is not a single song that you could play of yours that I wouldn't know every word to. I love them all. I just told you that Fine Line c...
55 3 11
***** "You must seriously have a pair of wandering eyes," the same hoarse voice from last night says. He was now looking at me from the wall in front...