That One's Mine! -Ryan Haywoo...

By AH_LilMadFree

For Hannah's birthday her sister/best friend Ashlynn gets her tickets to go on a tour at RoosterTeeth. She's... More

Chapter 1: Don't Say it.
Chapter 2: Birthday Tour- Behind the Scenes
Chapter 3: 'Hi Hannah'
Chapter 4: She's Back!
Chapter 5: 'See you again?'
Chapter 6: 'Boo!'
Chapter 7: Romantic Picnic.
Chapter 8: A Wonderful Weekend
Chapter 9: Geoff's Proposition.
Chapter 10: Darkly Protective
Chapter 11: Found Him
Chapter 12: The Storm
Chapter 13: My New Favorite Game.
Chapter 14: Worst & Best Job's (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Worst & Best Job's (Part 2)
Chapter 16: The Long Flight
Chapter 17: What a Surprise...
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: The Fighting Begins...
Chapter 20: A Pleasent Surprise
Chapter 21: Seriously Mom?!
Chapter 22: An Anniversary Outting
Chapter 23: The Gentleman
Chapter 24: Home at last...
Chapter 25: Lock Up
Chapter 26: Am I Sick... or?...
Chapter 27: Q&A
Chapter 28: So! You're...
Chapter 30: Last Day: RTX
Chapter 31: News Breaker
Chapter 32: "Together"
-•A/N•-
Chapter 33: Let's Name!
A/N & NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!
Chapter 34: Damn Hormones!

Chapter 29: I Can't Even...

1.2K 41 16
By AH_LilMadFree

My eyes widened, "I'm w-what?" I stuttered.

"You're pregnant! Two and a half weeks along! Congratulations Mommy!" Dr. Levine smiled widely.

I smiled and looked down at my stomach. I rubbed it gently, I'm gonna be a mother... I'm gonna have Ryan's baby... I smiled wider.

"That's why you've been sick... It's morning sickness. You shouldn't have it that much longer. Maybe another few weeks. Tops." She smiled. I nodded and shook her hand. "You're free to go. But if you feel any stomach pains come right in ok?" I nodded again. "Good! I will schedule you for a ultrasound in a month to make sure everything's fine.."

I nodded, "Thank you, and thank you for seeing me in such short notice." I smile weakly.

"Don't worry about it! Anytime, specially now that you're going to be expecting!" Dr. Levine opens the door and I walk out, she's close behind. "Laurel, start looking up to see when we are open for a ultrasound."

I stand there, still rubbing my stomach and smiling softly. "Hey in there..." I whispered.

"Hannah!" I jumped and made it look like I was fixing my shirt. "Why were you in there forever?" Ash whined.

"It wasn't forever."

"Well... 20 minutes." She mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "Hi doc."

"Hello." Dr. Levine smiled.

"We are free on the 7th." Laurel said, handing me a piece of paper. "Congrats." She smiled at me.

"Congrats? For what?" Ash frowned. She looked at me, I shrugged and took a lollipop. "Ooo! Lollipops! Can I have one?" Laurel nodded and smiled. "Ooooo! They have cherry!!!!"

"I got Dr. Pepper. Thanks!" I smiled and waved it slightly. I started walking down the hall after I was dismissed.

"Wait for me! I traded mine for a Dr. P!" Ash giggled. I opened mine up and put it in my mouth and threw my wrapper away and continued onto the journey to the car. "So! What's all about the 'congratulations' shit?"

Seriously Ashlynn? Why would they be congratulating me? I sighed and rubbed my stomach. "I don't know..." I smirked.

Ash giggled, "So they were congratulating you for nothing? Maybe not being sick?-"

"Seriously, is there something wrong with you today? You usually catch on so fast..."

"What!?"

"Never mind." I don't know if I should tell her... I let my arm fall to my side as I twirl the lollipop in my mouth.

"No, tell me." Ash said, opening the door for us. The sun hit me and I smiled. I shrugged. "Oh come on pleaaaase...?"

"Can you keep a secret?" I raised my eyebrow at her as we get in the car.

"Of course! I kept that secret about you having this huge crush on Joey during 8th grade through about... 10th." Ash smirked.

"I don't like Joey that way!" I whined, "He's like a bother to me!"

"Not that Joey! ... Joooooey." Ash started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Oh... heh Joey. Yea... you've kept a lot about Joey and I. Like when we got drunk that one night at a party... Yea... I'm just happy I didn't have sex with him... He was a jerk that night." I sighed, remembering when I was a little bit of a trouble maker when I was younger... Hah lets face it, I was a big trouble maker. But ehh, that's in the past. "Oh!! And when we stole my dads short shorts and tore them up and threw them away, yet mom helped with that one..." I giggled.

"Yea! I remember that.." Ash sighed happily. "Where to?"

"RTX... Might as well help with the panels and maybe even take same pics and autographs." I shrugged.

"Alright. So what was the secret? You can trust me."

"I know," I smiled. "I'm pregnant... But I don't want Ryan knowing yet... I want to think of a way to tell him..." I whimpered slightly.

"Wait.. Pregnant? Oh my God! Baby Haywood on board! I'm so excited! Auntie Ash! I'm gonna be a auntie!!! How far along are you?" Ash asked, almost bouncing in her seat.

"Almost 3 weeks." I blushed slightly. "I can't believe it..." I rubbed my stomach again and smiled.

-At RTX-

I smiled as I spotted Ryan backstage, he was talking to Geoff and Burnie. His back was turned to me so I took this opportunity to try and scare him. Both Geoff and Burnie glance at me a few times. I motioned them to be quiet, so they continued to talk to Ryan like I wasn't even there. Perfect.

As I got closer to him I sighed quietly, I don't know how to scare him, he rarely gets scared so why even try? When I got directly behind him I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled.

"Who, Hannah?"

"No, Pedo-Clause." I giggled. Ryan smiled and pulled away to face me.

"Why're you here?" He paused, "I thought I wasn't coming to get you until eleven?" He took a drink of his coke and then set it down to wrap his arms around me.

"Do you want me to leave? I thought I'd come in and help. I can just go and come back late-" Ryan shook his head slightly and smiled, then connected our lips.

He lifted me up and swung me around in a circle a few times and then set me down gently. He pulled away and smiled. "No, I'm glad you're here." He kissed my nose. I smiled and nodded. "You're in for a treat." He winked at me.

"Dude, we gotta get back on stage! it's time!" I frowned slightly but smiled. Usually when he says that... I find it's the best thing in the world, so I instantly pull my phone out just in case.

Ryan pulls away and walks in the line that forms behind Geoff. I looked and all 6 are there.

Geoff, Jack, Ray, Michael, Gavin and then Ryan. What the fuck are they planning? A song starts and it's blaring loudly.

Ryan looks back and me and smirks, he grabs a Achievement Hunter logo ball-cap and puts it on backwards, then they walk out in a march. I stay behind the curtains and watch closely.

'YEAAA... YEAAA.. WHEN I WALK ON BY THE GIRLS BE LIKE DAMN HE FLY, I PAY TO THE BEAT, WALKING DOWN THE STREET IN MY NEW LAFREAK, YEAAA... THIS IS HOW I ROLL, ANIMAL PRINT PANTS OUTTA CONTROL...'

"Oh My God..." I instantly turned my phone on and started recording. I know this will be recorded for the live stream but I want my own copy.

They start dancing in unison. When did the practice this!?

'WHEN I WALK IN THE SPOT, THIS IS WHAT I SEE,' All of them pointed to themselves. 'EVERYBODY STOPS AND THEY'RE STARING AT ME.'

I'm dying... I can't.

'I GOT PASSION IN MY PANTS,' They all point to their crotch and smirk. 'AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW IT. SHOW IT. SHOW IT.....' They all thrust into the air once, and then stop. 'I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT...' They start dancing again. 'I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT.'

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, I'm trying to keep my phone steady. I bet my cheeks are as red as a tomato.

'WHEN IM AT THE BEACH IM IN A SPEEDO TRYNA TAN MY CHEEKS...' All of them look at Ray, and he mouthed 'WHAAAAT?'

'WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE, YEAA!' They all put their hands on the back of their heads and well, wiggle their stuff. The crowd is roaring with laughter and whistles, everyone is dancing too.

'WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE, YEAA! WIGGLE, WIGGLE ,WIGGLE, YEAA! WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE, YEAA! YEAA! I DO THE WIGGLE MAN! I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!'

I can't believe I even see Geoff is dancing along WELL to this song, let alone Jack even do it.

By the time the song is over I'm practically choking on my own tears and laughter. Everyone laughs and the song gets turned off.

Geoff grabs and mic and smiles. "I... hold on let me catch my breath... I am getting old... I can't believe we went through with that!"

"I can't either!" Michael chimed in, also grabbing a mic. "That was phenomenal!!" He smiled widely.

"Bloody hell! I think I bruised my genitals wiggling..." Gavin whined, cupping his junk.

"That's actually the most I've seen Jack move..." Ryan grabs a mic and takes a deep breath.

"That's enough exercise for eternity for me." Jack joked, wiping sweat off of his forehead.

Ray looked at me and started laughing. "I think we broke your girlfriend Ryan..." Ray pointed at me as he walked towards me. He pulled me on stage and handed me his mic.

I hold my phone up to show how many people were in the room and then Gavin takes my phone and turns it on me. I covered my mouth up and shut my eyes tightly.

"I-" I laughed, "I-I can't oh my God..." I wiped my tears away and took a few deep breaths. "Is my face red?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"About as red as Micool's face gets when he's pissed off." Gavin giggled. I looked at all of them again and started cracking up laughing again.

Tears stained my cheeks as I could hardly breathe. "I- I can't even!" I shook my head. "Seriously, from a scale from one to even, I can't. That was seriously the best thing I saw in the world." I cried, wiping my eyes frantically.

"Calm down babe!" Ryan chuckled.

"Alright! It's time for the slow mo panel. Gavin where's Dan?" Geoff asked.

"Iunno where B is... B!!!" Gavin yelled.

"Oh bloody hell I was back here B!" Dan smiled and walked out on stage.

"Dan!" I smiled brightly.

"Aye!" Dan hugged me and smiled. "Alright! Lets get this panel started!" Everyone cheered and I pulled on his sleeve, it was ripped and caked with paint.

"What did Gavin do to you in England? Damn this looks worse in person than on video!" I walked around Dan.

"Ehh, y'know... B and everything..." he smiled and I nodded.

"If you need help, call me! I'm free!" I chirped.

"Gavin Free?" Gavin giggled.

"SHUT UP GAVIN." Michael groaned. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I walked off stage with everyone but Gav and Dan. I stayed close in case they needed someone. And so they started their panel.... Man... Today was fun... Got to see Ryan dancing to Sexy and I know It... I'm pregnant... Oh God... I'm pregnant... I gotta think of a way to tell Ryan. I sighed and got a water, then watched the panel from backstage..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 2.7K 52
your childhood best friend, tara moves across the country and becomes famous. she gets a friend group that you only socialize with over the internet...
49K 775 51
When Hannah gets hired at RoosterTeeth to become a intern she slowly gets attached to Gavin. He does the same to her. She finally gets a higher title...
14.3K 455 26
Another reader insert Ryan Haywood fanfic.
2.4K 24 44
Mark/Darkiplier / Jack/AntiSepticeye / NateWantstoBattle/Natemare / MatPat/MadPat Updated every day on quotev updated here whenever I remember