Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 23

7.6K 217 142
By athynathens

Enjoy!~
This is itttttt!
____________________
Taehyung's POV

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting both of my eyes. I yawned and stretched my arms as I sat down from my bed. I rubbed my eyes when I suddenly remembered the events that happened yesterday. My cheeks grew hot but I smiled later on. I stood up and started to make my way going to the washroom.

I went down the stairs while fixing my tie and I heard voices coming from the kitchen "I didn't tell you to dice the onions!" I knew it was Jin but who was he shouting at? I went inside the kitchen to see Namjoon awkwardly smiling at Jin for dicing the onions.

"That's Namjoon's technique!" Hoseok laughed along with Yoongi who is clutching is tummy due to laughter "I still have a half an onion" Namjoon said while holding out the another onion and Jin just rolled his eyes but started to laugh.

(A/N: Ya'll know that scene from Vlive heheheheheh)

"Oh! TaeTae! We didn't see you there!" Jimin said and they all looked at me and I smiled but soon frowned because I couldnt find Jungkook. "Looking for someone TaeTae?" Ami said giving me a teasing smirk. I just turned red and lowered my head a little due to embarrassment.

"JINNN! Do you have more food??!?" I yelled trying to leave the room because I don't want to hear more of them teasing. I got the ham and cheese omelette from Jin. I hesitantly went to the table with my sister and friends smirking at me. I mentally rolled my eyes.

We all heard heavy foot steps coming from the stairs. I gulped knowing it's Jungkook. He entered the room with his first 2 buttons unbuttoned, showing his collarbones and masculine neck. His long sleeve shirt isn't helping either because it was thin, meaning I could see his sexy v line and 6 pack abs and his hair is kinda wet, the water keeps dropping to his shirt making his abs more visible. I mentally drooled at the sight. I mean who wouldn't drool especially with HIM!

"Yah, you better eat before your food gets cold" Ami whispered to my ears and I snapped back to reality. Dang it! I stared again! I just looked down at my food with my flustered face. I've got a feeling that he is already smirking at me!

I gulped down my food because I could feel him getting closer to me. He put his coat down and sat beside me. I could see Jimin and Ami grinning and playfully winking at me already. I continued to eat my food awkwardly. I saw Yoongi placed the food infront of Jungkook but he didn't touch his food but instead he did something more embarrassing.

He grabbed the back of my neck and brought me closer to his face to close the gap between us. My eyes went to widen and I heard Ami and Jimin screamed. Hoseok and Yoongi just sat there with a smirk plastered in their faces but with widen eyes. Jin and Namjoon went in the room to know why the 2 were screaming and to see Jungkook and I kissing.

He pulled away with a smirk plastered at his face and I was just here blushing uncontrollably "Thanks for breakfast, babe" He winked at me and leaving me even more red if possible. Suddenly Jin hit Jungkook's head with a folded paper "Yah! Jungkook-ah! We eat food here not eat lips!" Jin glared at him and soon Namjoon back hugged Jin making Jin flinch at the contact.

"I won't mind eating your lips, angel" Namjoon whispered to Jin's ear as he nuzzled his nose to Jin's neck, the action made Jin's cheeks turn red "Yah! Let go of me you perverted freak!" Jin shouted with his flustered face making us all laugh at the scene.

~time skip~ (yo author is a lazyass bitch today)

I swear to Poseidon I hate the attention I'm receiving right now! It's too embarrassing! Well what's happening now is Jungkook's hands intertwined to mine! I mean I love his rough hands wrapped around to mine but you know I hate getting attention. I could see some girls glaring at me.

Jungkook, on the other hand, didn't mind a single bit of this! I guess he got used to the attention. Honestly I tried to get out from his grip but dang it him being a muscle bunny he gripped my hand tighter, not even letting me go.

"I could feel you tensing up, baby" Jungkook suddenly said as he look straight at my eyes. I sighed "Im not use to the attention" I simply said with a soft voice. I was unexpectedly spun around and now Im really faced to Jungkook. Oh and we are in the hallway! In the middle! Making all the people stare at us! This is too embarrassing! His hands made way to both of my hips and pulled my closer.

I felt him going closer as he whispered something to my ear "You don't have to be embarrassed, baby. I want them to look at us so they will all know that your mine. Here's one thing you should know Kim Taehyung, whatever is mine I don't fucking share" I blushed at the spot at his possessiveness (that's a long ass word like wtf?)

"Fucking hell guys, we are literally right behind you" Yoongi said while rolling his eyes and wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist making Jimin yelp.

"You horny fuckers, we will be late for class" Hoseok said, making Jungkook burst into laughter leaving him confuse.
"Since when did you like going to class?" Jungkook asked and Hoseok smirked. "Ever since a beautiful girl is in my class I wouldnt want to miss every single moment of her there" Hoseok winked at Ami, making her blush and playfully hit his arm.

"You know what! I ain't gonna stay here with you guys! Im going!" Jin said as he gripped his backpack and start walking out, going to the classroom and unexpectedly Namjoon followed him. I giggled because they would seriously make a good couple.

We all made our way to the classroom and as usual we sat in our places and girls started to gossip about Jungkook and I. It started to annoy me like literally. I rolled my eyes at the girls. Im glad that they didn't see me.

The teacher entered the classroom and the class and most importantly the girls stopped gossiping.

~class ends~

"Finally! We all can just sleep in out dorms!" Ami said as she stretched her arms, making her bones crack a little. "I thought you said you will all help me with my date!" I frowned, making all of them snapped back to reality. As they pulled me hurriedly to my room.

We are already in my room. I was just sitting in my bed as my hyungs and Ami crowded in my wardrobe. They are destroying my wardrobe Im telling you. They kept on throwing some clothes out.

"JIMIN! HE ISNT GOING TO A CLUB FOR FISH SAKE!"

"NO HE WILL NOT WEAR SHORTS!"

"NO IM TELLING YOU! THIS SHIRT CAN GO WITH THESE PANTS!"

I tried telling them to calm down but they kept on fighting about which should I wear. I just sat there awkwardly in my bed.

"PERFECT!" Jin shouted as Ami and Jimin went out of my wardrobe and pulled me inside and let's just say the rest they kept on doing experiment about make on me.

______________________
Jungkook's POV

"You fucking dickhead! I refuse to let my brother wear something like that!"

"NO! I think this looks better!"

"What the fuck, hyung? This looks like he just came from a volcano?!?"

"I fucking swear! You don't have good taste in fashion!"

My hyungs have been arguing on what should I wear. I was just there standing also looking for clothes at my wardrobe. They get noisier each minute. Most of my clothes are already in the ground. When you enter my wardrobe, it's like a war zone.

"Guys, why not this?" I asked as I showed them what I thought of wearing and they thought of a second and the nodded in agreement as I sigh in relieve. Finally! They will now stop making my wardrobe a mess.

"Finally! Now you assholes fix my wardrobe! It's like a fucking tornado passed by. So don't be a lazy ass and start cleaning!" I basically growled making them flinch at my voice. "Yah! Chill you bitch! Now get going to dress hot!" Yoongi said as he pushed me out of my wardrobe and I rolled my eyes.

I made my way going to my bathroom as I put the clothes I'll wear in the table sink and I removed my clothes as I hop in the shower. After like 10 minutes of taking a shower. I got my robe and wrapped it around me. My hair is dripping wet. I smiled at myself because Im going to my first official date especially with the person I love.

I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. Once Im done, I grabbed my black tights first and I grabbed my red long sleeve shirt. I tuck in the front of my red sleeved shirt and I grabbed the tie and tied it around my neck. I smirk as I could imagine my TaeTae, blushing and acting shy around me. I started to style my hair with my gel.

Once Im done, I looked at myself at the mirror one last time and damn I look hot.

I exited the bathroom to see my hyungs waiting in my sofa and of course Yoongi hyung in my bed. There attention went to me and there mouths were wide open. I heard Hoseok clapping slowly and the rest follows.

"Damn bitch! My younger brother is an matured adult now!" Hoseok fake sobbed and I just pulled my tongue at him and rolled my eyes at him for his attitude.

"Yo Kook! Here are the flowers! These are Taehyung's favorite flowers! They are called Peony Flowers!" Namjoon said as I grabbed the bouquet from him and I gave myself a deep breathe.

"You know, Im actually glad they all came to our lives." Yoongi said as he patted my back. "Don't you fucking lose the boy, you hear me?" Yoongi said as I nodded "You know I will never let him go, hyung" I answered him as he patted my back once more.

"Go get him, Romeo!" Hoseok said as I rolled my eyes and I shut the door and I made my way downstairs with my legs really shakey. Wait no my whole body is shaking. Im really scared what happens if I mess up?

My mind is full of thoughts until I heard light foot steps from the stairs. My breathe suddenly stopped when Taehyung entered the room.

(A/N: sorry I couldn't get the full body! Hehehehhe have mercy on your author!🙏🙏🙏)

My heart suddenly stopped when I saw Taehyung. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt and black tights like me it's like we are wearing the similar thing except, he looks more of an angel that was send by Zeus. His hair is puff out making him more cuter than every girl I saw. This boy is the most ethereal creature I've ever seen in my life.

"K-Kookie" He stuttered out as he bit his lip due to embarrassment. I will be lying if I didn't say that they way he bit his lip isnt fucking hot.

"You look so beautiful" I said as I continued to admire the ethereal boy infront of me. He looked at me with those innocent doe eyes and put his head down due to embarrassment. "O-Oh! T-these f-fl-flowers a-are f-fo-for y-you!" I stuttered out as I extended my arm to give the flowers to him which he gladly accepted. I can't believe I stuttered.

He slowly brought the flowers to his nose to smell them. He soon smiled after smelling them "They're pretty Kookie" He said as he saw a empty vase and placed the flowers there. He fixed the flowers in the right spot. I couldn't help but stare at him. I can't believe he actually exist! Like how can a boy be this beautiful. Im so lucky to have him.

"Umm Kookie?" He asked and I snapped back to reality. "Yes, baby?" I asked him I saw him turn red when I called him baby. "Lets go?" He asked me and I nodded and I extended my hand to him. He immediately accepted it and grabbed my hand and I soon intertwined them.

____________________
Taehyung's POV

Jungkook is driving his Red Lamborghini now. I gulped thinking how will this date be. I clutched my middle shirt due to fear. I soon turned to Jungkook, starring at his features. His sharp jawline can like make a finger bleed if you touch it. His veiny hands look mesmerizing to see. You could literally see his veins popping out.

"Baby? We're here already" Jungkook said in a soothing voice making me snap back to reality. I nodded at him. He went out of the car first and him being a gentleman, He opened the door for me. My jaw went down when I saw the restaurant. It looked so expensive. Jungkook grabbed my hand and we went inside the restaurant.

"We have an reservation for Jeon" Jungkook said in a authoritative voice making him look hot. "Yes, you will be escorted to your table" The girl said as she bowed and the waiter escorted us to our table.

Once we are in our table. I've got to say. This is too beautiful.

I looked at my side to see the most beautiful view I've seen in life.

I looked at Jungkook with guilty eyes. "Kookie, don't you think it's to much? I feel guilty for wasting your money like this" I frowned with a pout.

He used his right hand cup my right cheek. He made me look up making me look at his red eyes. "Baby, I'll waste all my money for you, I'll make it always extra for you, so never feel guilty, as long it's you I'll do anything for you" He smiled and I smiled back.

"Now, let's eat shall we? My princess?" He asked me and I blush at the nickname and I nodded and sat down. We ordered our food. While we are waiting we talked and laughed a lot. Of course he would flirt with me a lot making me red. Even when our food arrived we had none stop talking.

What I didn't expect is that someone interrupted our date. "OMG! JUNGKOO!" We both heard a high pitched voice of a girl, making some customers look at us.

The annoying girl tackled my Kookie in his seat. I arched my brow and I could see Jungkook looking disgustingly at the girl. I could tell that he's trying to get her off. I gripped my fork tighter, getting angry at the sight.

"What the fuck? Irene? Get off me!" Jungkook said as he tried to get her off but failed she wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck tighter.

"Aww! Come on! I know you miss my tight ass and pussy, daddy" She smirk and winked at him. Her hand rubbed Jungkook's chest in circles. Jungkook gave her the most digested face ever. I growled silently.

She turned to me and look at me from bottom to top and I heard her scoff. "And who are you? Why are you here? Scram bitch! Can't you see Im having a moment with my boyfriend here?" She rolled her eyes. That's it! She crossed the line.

"I think it's you that's supposed to be leaving, you rudely interrupted my date. The man your sitting on is actually my boyfriend" I growled out and she rolled her eyes and walked over to me and slammed her hand on the table getting more attention from the customers.

"You bitch, he's mine! Your probably just another of his nightstands! I swear to Hestia! I'll burn your skin to pieces! So leave you bitch! I wanna have privacy with my boyfriend!" She screamed and smirked soon and crossed her arms, making my knuckled turn white.

I look at my soup infront of me and I smirked at my plan at my head. I stood up from my seat and looked at her with my imitating eyes. I grabbed the soup and slammed it in her face. Making the soup go to her dress, ruining it. She screamed because of the soup, it was still hot.

"ITS HOT!" She screamed and I smirked "Oh really? Let me help you with that" I said as I grabbed the cold water from the waiter who is watching the scene infront of him. I pour the cold water at her making the crowd and her gasp. I mentally laugh at the sight of her. She looks horrible. I know what I did is wrong but she was getting annoying and she was getting in my nerves too.

"You bitch!" She screamed as she tried to hit me but Jungkook step forward and stopped her. "Enough!" He yelled at the girl making her flinch at his deep voice. "But Jungkoo? Why?" She said as her fake tears went out from her eyes and rolled my eyes. "For fuck's sake Irene! We broke up like a year ago! Besides! You only want my dick! And you fucking heard what my boyfriend said right? He said for you to fucking leave right? Instead you tried to attack what's mine? That's something I fucking hate. Touch what's mine again I'll fucking kill you. I don't give a fuck if your a girl! I'll fucking feed your fake bitch ass to my dragon! You got it?" Jungkook growled as she stared at Jungkook with teary eyes and didn't hesitate to leave the room.

Jungkook grabbed my hand, walking out of the restaurant. I'll be honest I regret causing a scene. Now our date is ruin because of me. We went inside his car but he didn't start the engine and just sat there and took a deep breathe.

"Boyfriend huh?" He smirked at me and I looked at him and blushed "S-Sorry" I stuttered out as I bit my lip. "What are you sorry about?" He asked me and I looked at him. "For ruining our date and calling you my boyfriend" I answered as I look down and he leaned forward and grabbed my chin making me look up at him.

"Why are you saying sorry for ruining our date? That bitch is the one that ruined our date. Why are you saying sorry for calling me your boyfriend? You have no idea that I wanted to fucking claim you there after calling me your boyfriend. I wanted to mark your skin as mine. I wanted to touch you to show them all that you belong to me" Jungkook said with his deep voice. Making me shiver at his deep voice. I gulped.

"Ask me properly then" I said and he looked at me confusingly. "Ask me to be your boyfriend" I said and he smiled at me. "Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked and without hesitation I nodded at him with a smile.

"By the way, you look fucking hot when your angry" He smirk and I blush and playfully hit his arm making him laugh. Suddenly the atmosphere changed. He suddenly leaned in and I did too. He close the gap between us. He kissed me with passion. I kissed back with no hesitation.

He suddenly pulled back and I frowned at him. "Baby, part you lips, I wanna try something" He said soothingly and I nodded at him. He close the gap again between us but this time it was something different.

I felt his tongue go inside my mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Tasting me. I suddenly went to his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck while he rest his hands at my hips. His tongue still fought for dominance with mine. It's like a volcano of butterflies exploded on my stomach.

I tried following his lead but I failed. His tongue completely dominated me. I could feel his hand grabbed my butt squeezing it making me let out a weird sound in the kiss. My hands made way to his soft red hair. He pulled away from the kiss and his lips made contact to my neck.

His lips trailed up and down of my adam's apple. He started to suck it but not to roughly and hard just gentle enough to make me moan again. I moved my neck to the side, giving him more access and his lips made way to the side of my neck. He suck my neck leaving those things called hickeys? I think and I flinched at his lap and moan louder when he suck this certain spot on my neck.

I arched my back when he continued this action. I felt him smirk at my neck. "God your so fucking beautiful..." Jungkook growled as he went at the other side of my neck and continued to suck my neck leaving many hickeys.

"Remember this, Taehyung, you belong to me and only me, you hear me?" He growled possessively making me moan at his voice. "I need words, baby boy" He said as he gripped my butt and slapped it after making me moan louder. I have no idea why but that turned me on. "Y-Yes, Kookie" I moaned out and I unknowingly started to move my hips. Rubbing my own butt at his thighs. Jungkook moaned and growled at the same time.

"Fuck, baby boy, don't do that, I don't want to take your first inside the car" He growled out and I met his red lustful eyes making me gulp and I nodded at him. "We should go home, boyfriend" Jungkook winked at me and my cheeks turn red and I once again playfully hit his arm.

I went back to my seat and I put on my seatbelt same goes to Jungkook and we safely drove back to out dorm with my blushing face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First date is finally finished! Yes! So guys just a reminder! MAYBE after this I might focus on Hosami, Yoonmin and Namjin so yeah.

Please vote!

Word count: 3784

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.5K 32
Jeon Jungkook is one of the most popular boys in the school. He is good at studies and sports. Rumor has it that he and the popular cheerleader - Sta...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

132K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
253K 12.6K 33
After making an escape from a lab experimenting on Omegas, can Kim Taehyung live a normal life away from a world trying to break him? #1 - topkook 07...