Love Me In The Dark. [COMPLET...

By Ruonaa

An extremely dark sinful tale... -*- It was lust at first sight. Fuck buddies at the second.. But something... More

Epigraph.
Prologue.
Playlist
CAST / AESTHETICS.
Reunion
Hookah
Sometimes, she just needs it a little rough.
Payback?
Talking to a man with an accent sexier than yours, could get you wet.
Watching porn is a humane thing to do.
There's a first time for everything - Including stripping.
One night stand, or more?
When you've got no one to fuck you, you could always pleasure yourself.
Wet dreams, wild fucks, and an horny bride. Wrong combination.
Book Trailer 💿🎬
The deadliest drug.
Nobody's perfect.. not even a Prince Charming.
Emily Gaines is a fucking strong woman.
Feelings.
Trust.
Who is Logan?
🌑Love me in the dark.🌑☄
"Do you, Emily Katherine Gaines, take this man to be your lawfully wedded
Piled up lies.
Déjà Vu
" Be my girlfriend?"
Givin' You Lovin'
We all keep secrets. 🌒
The flame of the sun is full of wrath and it burned us
Darker sides.
Question! "?"
Shitty shit.
A father's love.
His knight in shining armour.
The darkness turned against us.
The story so far.
Epilogue.
STANDALONE SERIES.
BOOK TWO.
BOOK THREE

Gone?

3.7K 168 140
By Ruonaa

••||Gone?||••

~^~^~

"It's just another night,
And i'm staring at the moon.
I saw a shooting star, and i thought of you.
I sang a lullaby, by the water side and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you."

-Ed Sheeran.

~^~^~

LOVE ME IN THE DARK.
COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL CHAPTER.

.        🔴      🔴       
     🔴  🔴🔴 🔴    
  🔴    💕🔴     🔴  
🔴        💕🔴     🔴
🔴       💕🔴      🔴
   🔴 💕🔴🔴 🔴  
        🔴 🔴 🔴   🌿
  🌿🌿   🌿🌿 
         🌿🌿🌿        

~^~^~

"Let's have a seat my love." Christian gestured with his hands to the living room, with a smile, as he noticed Emily still had hers' on. She shook her head calmly, and he grimaced.

"Then stand, we shall."  he said.

Uncomfortable silence grew between the two, with Emily only staring at Christian while he stood opposite her, by the door.

Finally, he broke the silence.

"What is your reason for coming here Emily?" he asked, with a small frown. He had no idea why she was staring at him with such suspicious eyes, or maybe he did.

"You know," Emily said, with her eyes still on his.

"I'd like to think you're completely innocent."

Christian's brows knitted in a confused expression.

"Innocent of what?"

"Don't ask me. I don't know. I just would very much like to think you are innocent." she said sarcastically, with a shrug, and a soft smile.

"You're acting really weird my love? Are you okay? Sure you don't want to take a seat?" Questions after questions escaped from Christian's mouth, his confused frown had transformed into a worried one.

Emily watched him under her heavy gaze. There was no way he could be trusted. Himself, and her father. If they both worked together, then they definitely weren't ones to be trusted.

"How is our baby?" 

Emily frowned deeply, when she heard his next question.

"This is not your child Christian. You know that, so stop acting like you're oblivious to the fact."

Christian chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck tiredly for a few seconds, before he spoke.

"I love you Emily. And i am willing to take this child as my own, if only you come back to me and give me a second chance."

"Don't fucking kid yourself Chri--"

"You fucking lied to me too!" he thundered, and everywhere grew silent again. Emily shuddered at the sight of his rage filled face, veins popped out of his neck, and his breath had increased rapidly, like he was trying to keep himself from bringing to light, his mad anger.

He looked away from her, and scratched on his hair awkwardly. He walked away from her, and Emily followed behind, until they both entered the large living room.

Christian, was a man like her father. Both men had quite similar tastes, especially when it came to interior designs.

Christian's living room was literally empty, if not for the normal expensive furniture, and ornaments that decorated the place. But, it still looked so bland.

Emily watched as he took a seat on one of the couches. For a few minutes, he just sat, staring at her. She took in a deep breath, and sat opposite him.

"You lied to me too Emily. You cheated on me, just a few weeks to our wedding. You think it was fun knowing that my wife to be was sleeping around with another man?" Christian's voice was low, calm and soft. Emily didn't know where the buried guilt sprang up from again, but it did, and it pulled on her conscience greatly.

But that wasn't why she was here today, in his house. She needed to know if Christian had anything to do with the fire at Logan's place.

"I am not here to discuss that right now Christian, and i will never be in the mood to want to discuss it." she replied.

A light chuckled escaped from his lips at her response, and he leaned deeper into the chair.

"Then that bastard fucking deserved it."

Emily's eyes instantly shot up to his, in shock. He only shrugged at her burning stare.

She had no idea why his confession shocked her this much. It wasn't like she hadn't suspected him, she had, but hearing it seemed to be a lot worse than just thinking of it.

"And you know what Emily?" he smiled widely, as he stared at her expressionless face.

"I wish he had been around when that poverty stricken place exploded. I wish he had been there when the place went 'boom!" Christian said, making the sound of the last word with his mouth, to irk her more. As he kept on talking, Emily found herself walking towards him.

"--i wish he was there, so he could feel the flames of the fire lick his fucking disgusting skin ----"

The hard impact of her hand on his right cheek, sent his face turning in the other direction. The consuming silence came down upon them again, only to be brought to an end by Christian's laughter, followed by a few snorts.

"You're a fucking sick bastard." Emily spat out furiously.

She had never acted this way towards anyone. Never let anyone see this side of her that was filled with rage and anger. But on God, Christian deserved that and more.

"You may be worse than my father after all."

Christian's laughter died down, and his cold glinted eyes looked up to face her. He could still feel the burning sting from the hard effect of her palm against his face.

"If i am a sick bastard, then your father is the devil himself."

He smiled the moment he watched the confusion seep in, and settle itself onto Emily's face.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"Ahhh" he groaned, and rubbed his fingers on the cheek where he had been slapped.

"If you kiss me here, then i'd let you in on your father's deepest secret." he said, pointing to his cheek.

Emily gave out a disgusted scoff, and walked away from him.

"Okay okay okay wait!" he shouted, and Emily stopped. She turned back around to face him, with an impatient look creasing her face.

"I'll tell you alright." he smiled, and she raised up an eyebrow at him.

"If you let me fuck you."

"Christian, you need help."

That was the only thing Emily could say to him... or at least, it was the only thing that popped up into her head at the moment.

Did she turn Christian into this, or had he always been this way?

"Why? You let a random stranger fuck you pregnant, but you won't let your own future groom fuck you?" he stood up.

"Shut up Christian. Shut up."

"WHY EMILY?! WHY?!"

"You like it when he talks dirty to you, don't you? You like it when he fucks you hard?"

With each word he said, he took a step closer to her.

"You like to be fucked hard, don't you? You told me countless times, and just because i was trying to keep you safe, and refused, you went outside to get fucked by another man. I was heartbroken when i found out about your little secret mission Emily. All those times i went on business trips, and got back, you denied me access to your body, you treated me like i was trash, but i still loved you Emily. In fact, i am still very much in love with your cheating ass." he stopped at her front.

"If you want to be fucked hard Emily... if that's what you really want--"

"Go fuck yourself." she said.

"Marry me Emily."

"I've had a press conference set up, and by next week, the news of our wedding will come to light. Do not harm Logan, or i swear to all that is true, i will go after you Christian. I will dig up your past, and i will let the whole world see how much of a sick bastard you are. Don't call me."

Christian pressed a tight smile onto his face as he watched her walk out of his house. When she was gone, he walked to the wine bar, grabbed himself a bottle of white wine, and poured it into a glass.

"She is fierce." he murmured, with a smirk as he brought the glass to his lips.

He definitely wasn't going to call her. No. No way.

She was going to be the one ringing him first.

~^~^~

Christian was crazy.

And maybe she might have been the one to unlock that side of him, but holy hell, he was crazy.

Emily got home feeling as tired as ever. All that heated talk with Christian had drained all of her energy. She stepped out of her dark red heels as she got into her room, and closed the door shut.

Her feet felt sore, her head was pounding so bad.. she needed rest. She stripped off her clothes, and sat on the edge of her bed, clad in only her panties. Her breasts ached, and she pressed her fingers onto them softly.

With her fingers, she massaged on them, and sighed tiredly. Her conversation with Christian surfaced in her head again, and the pain in her head increased.

He had talked about her father, and a secret. That had caught her off guard.

She knew her dad to be a very secretive man, but never really let it bother her. She couldn't say the same right now though.

Christian seemed to know what it was about. He wouldn't tell her, she knew that much, and she possibly couldn't walk up straight to her father, and question him.

If only Logan were here with her.

Logan.

She searched through her bag until she found her phone. Nothing from him.

She wondered what he must have been doing at the moment. Definitely not still sleeping.. or was he?

She contemplated calling him, but let the thought slide off. He needed all the rest he could get, and she didn't even know how he'd feel or react to the news that Christian and her father were the cause of his heartbreak.

He'd probably leave her if he found out. Run far away from her.

She wouldn't blame him if he did that.

~^~^~

It was just two days before the press conference, and Drew had been by her side through it all.

She had kept her company, helped her massage her body, looked at baby names with her, and of course, talked non stop about Jameson.

Drew had set up a date for the four of them to meet up, and have a double date, but Logan ditched it.

Knowing that he was probably still feeling down and gloomy, Emily decided to let it go.

But today, as she arrived at his apartment, and knocked on it, she felt nervous.

Did Logan hate her now?

Did he somehow find out about Christian and her dad?

She had not heard from him for days now, and she was getting worried.

She knocked harder on the door again, and to her surprise, it creaked it's way open.

Strange.

She walked in, and as always, found the house empty. All the men she knew had so really poor tastes.

It all looked so normal, but Logan was nowhere to be found.

She shouted out his name, but got silence in return. As she walked closer to the couch where they had both sat the last time they saw, her eyes noticed a white piece of paper glued to the table.

Nausea began to wash over her. She didn't want to believe what she was seeing. It wasn't winter yet, but Emily could feel her whole body go cold as ice.

"I'm sorry."

Those were the only words scribbled in black ink on the paper.

What was he sorry for?!

Emily thought.

Something wasn't right.

She traced her steps back and entered into his room. Everything was still intact.

His clothes, his shoes, and a few other things he had.

Her eyes scanned the place thoroughly, and just as she was about to turn around and leave the room, her eyes found it.

Breathing became a hard job to do. Her eyes blinked back rapidly, and it took everything in her will, not to fall against the wall, and support herself.

It was there. On the floor, by his bed. It stained the white carpented ground with the thickness of it's red.

It was a large amount, as it covered a good deal of the floor. Red against white.

Blood.

She had no doubt.

It was Logan's blood.

"Oh my God Logan." she let out a shaky breath.

~^~^~

Her phone was glued to her left ear the moment she burst out of Logan's apartment.

It rang a few times, until it stopped. He didn't pick up.

"Goddamn you Christian!" she exclaimed and dialed his number again. By the time she had managed to balance her steps and walk to her car, he picked up her call.

"My love.."

"Where is he?" she mumbled, trying to keep her voice calm.

"He's gone." Christian replied, with an amused tone, and Emily felt her throat clog up.

She had to be strong.

She had to be.

Two people in her life needed her to be.

Her feet began to feel too heavy from standing, so she got into her car, and locked herself in it.

"Where is he Christian?" she asked again. Keeping her cool.. or at least, trying to.

"He found out the truth and left baby. You see? He's an asshole." Christian cooed into the line.

"I saw the blood Christian. I am not dumb. Where is he you fucking bastard?! Where the fuck is he????!!!"

She could not keep her cool any longer.  This was all her fault. Logan did nothing to deserve any of this. Nothing at all.

"Okay. You caught me. Hehe." he giggled.

"Are you fucking kidding me Christian? What's so funny?"

"Emily-" he called out, and this time, his voice held a serious tone.

"He's fine. A little tied up and unconscious, but he'll survive. You just have to do one simple thing, and I'll let  him go."

Emily knew what he wanted, but God, no.

"At the press conference in two days time, you will be speaking on our wedding, and you will inform the whole world that we are going to be getting married this Saturday... But!" he paused.

This game he was playing, this crazy game.. he was enjoying it.

How did it all come to this?

"If you still go ahead and tell them that we aren't getting married, or if you tell them about my little secret, Logan here, who has been starved and beaten unconscious, will be crushed underneath a very large truck. And i promise you my love, you'd hear his agonizing cries as his bones and entire body are being crushed."

Emily felt her heart freeze in her chest. It felt like the whole world had disappeared, and she was left alone to face the wrath of it's emptiness.

"You have twenty four hours? Besides, what could be so bad about marrying me? You agreed to it once, you know i'd never harm you. See you soon."

The call ended with a short beep, and all Emily could see was Logan's face, smiling.. crying.. unconscious.

Suddenly, she didn't know what to do.

Give into her weakness and cry... or be strong?

For him..

For their baby.

~^~^~^~

Word count : 2591

Song for the chapter : Ed Sheeran - All of the stars.

Vote, comment and Love if you love this book.  ☺😊😘😭❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...
318K 7.8K 37
[NSFW] SLOW-BURN SMUT. BOOK ONE IN ONLY ANGEL TRILOGY. Beau is a twenty-four year old who moves to New York City to pursue her dreams of journalism...