Korean gangster

By preachoseok

AMBW Another Korean mob story :) More

Mafia boss
Good girl
Relax baby
Another asshole
I care
Fights
Take me seriously
Partner
The alliance
Gangbang
Buisness man
Just do it
Curious?
He say he nasty I say ME TOO
Hypnotic
Woke
Exes, deals, enemies
Who's your man?
You're on
Surprise
Slow hands
What do you want?
Piece of peace
Your the one that I want
Do you love me?
Bad things
The tea sis πŸΈβ˜•οΈ
Pt 2 the teaπŸΈβ˜•οΈ
Story times?
That girl is mine
#1
How do I say this
You see right through me
Should I stay
Tracker
2 years later
Hoseoks baby
You're still mine
Korean gangster spinoff 😁
Try again
AN
He knows
First thriller
Morning after
You needed me
Control
Come back home
Bipolar
Forgive him
Rough
Attraction
He will or he wont
Important
No love
Character update
Tamed
24 hours
By yourself
When will i see you again
Take your place
My gangster
My gangtser
The og cover

Time with you

12.5K 383 192
By preachoseok

(very very mature, basically smut this whole chapter)
_

|zola|

It had been a few weeks ever since she had followed Hoseok to that building, Zola had slowly forgotten about the situation since Hoseok hadn't been leaving late at night.

It was weird because after many nights of Hoseok leaving abruptly he ended up not really leaving the house. Once upon a time Zola did end up asking why he was staying so much at home but he just brushed it off and told her he got plenty of time off work because he was very high in his business. After Zola had forgotten about the whole situation with the creepy building she just let it go and appreciated the fact that he was able to spend more time with her. Even though Hoseok spent more time at his apartment with her that meant that he had his friends over plenty of times, now Zola wasn't upset about it at first until they came over almost everyday just to smoke weed and eat.

Zola did try to just leave and hang out at her own apartment but of course that was apparently a big problem to Hoseok who threw a big fit about her not hanging out with him, although she had spent most of her time with him. Zola was very tired of being smothered by a cloud of smoke 24/7 while the guys talked shit or about their hook ups. So since she couldn't really leave without her boyfriend calling for her Zola decided to just stay in his room and do her makeup, even though she had no where to go for the day she just ended up taking pictures of her makeup and outfit.

Zola had a lot of time on her hands and it was finally time to stop waiting on her hair to get done, she had bought hair from her local hair store from a while ago and now she could finally braid her hair since she had nothing else to do. It took about a few hours but Zola did get it done, she had to admit that her hands hurt like hell while her head felt tender as fuck but she was quite proud how her hair turned out but right now she was really hungry and needed to get some food in her system. So Zola finally left the room and headed straight towards the kitchen, see now the problem with this was that to get to the kitchen you had to walk through the living room which was where all the guys were talking and smoking. She tried to walk fast through there but of course she caught Hoseok's attention.

"Fuck baby, come here."

This was a gently command from Hoseok, Zola tried hard not to roll her eyes before turning around to meet his eyes. Zola was greeted with the sight of a shirtless Hoseok, he was leaning forward with his elbows on his spread out legs, his chain hanging from his neck as he stared her down. As she twirled around, her hair sassily twirled around her and whipped at her side making her look like had a little bit added attitude as she placed her hands on her hips.

"What do you want?" She asked. Hoseok bit his lip at the sight of her curves as she was fit in a tiger print dress, as she walked towards him he noticed more and more of her outstanding hips.

"You going out in that?" Hoseok looked up at her with his hands now clasped. Zola sighed before shaking her head no.

"Actually I was just gonna go get a drink from the kitchen but you kind of interrupted me."

Zola could feel the lustful stares headed her way but her attention was only on Hoseok so she wouldn't have to make awkward eye contact with anybody. Hoseok smirked at her as he gently grasped her arm that was rested on her hip before pulling her closer to him. Zola slightly smile at him as he wrapped his arms around her and placed his big hands on each ass cheek pulling her in so his head was rested against her stomach. Zola immediately placed her hands into his soft hair and rubbed his scalp.

"This is not what I came here for." A sudden voice had Hoseok pulling back to glare at him, it was namjoon who was slowly inhaling the smoke.

As Hoseok stayed rubbing on her ass he looked at namjoon. "Actually I'm going to need you both to leave, I got something to take care of." Hoseok didn't have to look at her for her to know who he was talking about. Yoongi and namjoon simply placed the blunts into the ash tray before getting up.

"I'm about high as shit and your going to make me leave. Wow." Namjoon complained. Hoseok rolled his eyes at the male and leaned closer to Zola.

"Whatever bye."

•••

The couple hadn't said anything to each other for a while but it was a comfortable silence around them as Zola's hands moved up and down Hoseok's bare shoulders and Hoseok who had raised her dress up over her ass and slowly caressed her cheeks making her bite her bottom lip at the nice feeling. She felt his hands  caressing up and down her sides before moving across her tummy and towards her breasts. Hoseok's hands explored her soft skin, palming it before squeezing her nipples through her skin tight dress. Zola gasps, leaning her body against his. As he pinched her sensitive buds they began to come to life at his wondering touch.

As Hoseok touched her very sensitive skin he got up and looked down at her. Zola wraps her arms around his neck while he grabbed under her thighs and lifted her up to where she was now held up onto his waist. While Hoseok started walking towards their bedroom, Zola pulled him into a kiss and his tongue immediately entered her mouth as he deepened the kiss. His hands pulled her closer letting Zola feel him harden against her and start growing bigger by the minute.

Hoseok released the kiss to move his lips down her throat sucking and drawing little moans from her lips. Hoseok got them into the bedroom as Zola was just now leaning her head back with her hands pulling pulling strands of his hair. Before she knew it she was placed on the bed with Hoseok on top of her with both his arms now by each of her sides. Hoseok's lips trailed back from her neck and as he did this he slid the straps of her dress off and down her body so it reached her feet only for her to kick it off. He reached towards her breasts once again, sucking one nipple into his warm mouth while tight hand pinched her other. Zola watched him as he looked into her eyes with a teasing look in his eyes and Zola really felt like she was done for.

Hoseok kisses his way down her stomach, nipping at her little hipbone. He gently gripped her hips, holding her hips in place as his mouth continued down south. Zola's hand in his hair gripped on tighter as he bypassed the spot she wanted him at most and began leaving kisses on the inside of her thighs. He took his time working her up but all Zola wanted was to feel his mouth on her. But obviously Hoseok had to be a little shit and decide to not be in a hurry, his fingers massaging her thighs.

    "Please Hoseok!" Zola huffed impatiently.

    "What do you want baby? Tell me what you want me to do, I'll do it." He replied, dark eyes looked up at her.

       "Please I want you to touch me!"

   "Touch you with what? My fingers? My mouth? Be specific." Hoseok loved to draw her needs from her puffy lips knowing how shy she naturally was and when she was put on the spot.

He waited patiently for Zola's answer as she hesitated. After a few seconds, Hoseok began to pull his body away, willing her to make a decision.

    "No! Wait!" She said, a blush creeped upon her face as she pulled his body back towards her own.

   "Use your mouth." She mumbled, Hoseok barley heard her but he did catch what she had said making him smile.

     "Sorry I didn't hear you." He teased.

   "I said use your mouth on me."

Hoseok pushed her legs apart from each other as her thighs almost touched the bed, Hoseok ended up just ripping the lace underwear off and threw it across the room. His tongue automatically tentatively takes a swipe up her slit, eliciting a moan from Zola.

Zola looked down at her boyfriend, her mouth parted slightly at the hot scene below her. Hoseok turned his lust filled eyes to meet hers as he pushed his tongue into her center. Zola did try to push her hips up to meet his mouth but he had a strong grip on her hips.

     "Don't move your hips baby." He says warningly.

Hoseok's tongue dipped into her center again causing her to close her eyes and relish in the feeling that her boyfriend made her feel.

     "Give me your finger baby." She says, Hoseok didn't hesitate to bring a long finger up and down her slit teasingly a few times before dipping into her little hole as his tongue worked little circle around her clit. Hoseok tried to suck harder on the little bundle of nerves as he wrapped her leg around his neck and lied it down his back trying to get closer. The new angle had Zola's back arching and her fingers clench harder into his hair. By the time Hoseok had her stretched open with three of his fingers and her legs shaking from the stimulation on her clit he moved away.

     "You liked that baby?" He asked.

      "Yes."

      "Do you want more?" Hoseok questions as his finger tease around her entrance.

    "Mhm." She said, breathless.

    "Say it, I want to hear you."

     "Hoseok, fuck me."

And with that, he stood up to pull his joggers and briefs off before reaching towards her. Hoseok held himself up on the bed as he lied his hand on her right side and pulled her to where she was on her hands and knees, her legs spread wide as she lowered her body to where her ass was now tooted up looking perky as ever. This reaction had Hoseok groaning lowly at the sight, slowly with one hand on his dick he guided it into her heat relishing in the moment. Zola's hands grasped the fluffy pillow harshly at the slow push of his thickness whilst her head rested on her hands, Hoseok kept his own grasped onto her ass.

It was kind of hard not to just slam into her because of how good she felt around his dick but Hoseok kept control of himself. He couldn't wait to show her what all he could give her, it didn't even have to be sex wise either. He had a lot to give but she had yet to know the truth about his secret wealthy life. Hoseok bit his bottom lip as he watched her struggle to keep her little moans to herself which irritated him to no end.

Slap!

"Stop keeping those little sounds to yourself." Hoseok pulled all the way out before ramming himself back in to her. This had Zola's thighs start to tremble, having trouble keeping herself up on all fours. Before she could get anything his pace started to get faster and faster, the sound of his skin hitting off her own echoed through out the room.

His hips were getting relentless with how fast he set the pace against her, Hoseok pulled almost all the way out of her before filling her to the brim with his long dick.

"Baby, oh-oh g-god." Zola tried to bite back the cry of his name, and she threatened to break the skin of her lips.

With all the pressure, her thighs continues to tremble as she used all her strength to raise her hips up enough to let his dick hit at a better angle. The sight and the feeling had Hoseok grunting heavily as he threw his back in pleasure before pulling away and quickly turning her back around only to push back into her awaiting hole. Now Zola was able to lock her legs around his waist as he pulled her hips up to drive his own real deep.

"Your gonna wake up the whole god damn neighborhood." He panted, his chest heaving as he continued to abuse her lower half. "If you keep moaning my name like that."

The idea of being heated, paired with the domineering persona Hoseok had taken on for the night, had her clenching around him as he pounded bruises into the skin of Zola's hips from his grip.

"I bet you'd like that though, huh?" Hoseok panted heavily as he began to grind deep. As he kept whispering into her ear an idea ran through his head so all of a sudden Hoseok was pulling away and off the bed, Zola had gave him a look of confusion while she lowly whined from him departing from her.

Zola watched as Hoseok reaches under the bed and grabs a deep red bag and placed it on the bed. A smirking Hoseok crawled back onto the bed to reach her lower half as he towered over her whilst his hand reached into the bag only to pull out a pink vibrator. He catches her eye, a sexy laugh shooting from him as his tongue darts across his bottom lip to wet it, the low gravel of his tone caused little tingles to burst throughout the pit of her stomach. But instantly his concentration is back onto the job at hand. Lightly he rests the toy against her bundle of nerves after turning it on to its highest setting immediately drawing a moan out of her, The electronic pulses stimulating her instantly- sending a heated course of pleasure shooting straight through her entire body.

Once again Hoseok filled her up with his dick, it being so thick and full inside of her along with the hum from the vibrator stimulates her, her body starts to writhe beneath him, her walls squeezing around him.

"Mmm."

The low gravel of his moan is enough to stir something deep within. It doesn't take long for him to run the vibrator of her edges having her hips roll gently to increase the pleasure of the moment. Hoseok and his body movement were overwhelming. He had her so full as his hips pinned themselves so close to her own that she could feel all of his lower body against her. Zola's hand reached forward clawing at his hips , his lower torso and the strong muscles of his abdominal. Anything for her to grasp onto to keep her grounded. Before Zola knew it, her whole body was convulsing, heat started spreading through her body, whilst a tingly feeling hit the tips of her feet that had her clenching her toes and arching her back to where her breasts were now squishing into Hoseok's chest as he nipped onto her exposed neck. The first wave of her orgasm hit throughout her body.

Hoseok groans at the feeling of her walls clenching harshly around him, tightening to clutch his thick erection in the throws of her feeling of pleasure. Zola's fingers grip whatever they can find - nails of her left hand continued to dig into his hipbones whilst her right hand held on the soft white blanket. Her whole body heating up as it reached its peak, and then it's done. Her body was spent as she slowly relaxed into the bed beneath her body while Hoseok still thrusted into her as he wasn't finished. But he was proud of her for handling it so well since he wasn't exactly going slow but instead with hard and deep pushes.

His chest moved up and down heavily as he tossed the vibrator on the side of the bed before fully holding onto her hips to drive himself more deeply into her. His focus going from her face and down to where the connected. His hips snapped, working their magic while his name falls from her lips in panted begs, the intimacy of having him so close causing every nerve to scream out for him. His warm palms reach to where they rested by her head and his face came closer to hers, his lips grazed softly against her own as he watched her close her eyes tightly.

"Can you handle a little more baby?" He breathed out. Zola nods her head as her body tenses under his weight. Hoseok's fingers moved towards her face and moved the braid from her face, he smiles down at her.

Zola doesn't know how long it was as he fucked into her all she knew was that she was too lost into the overwhelming feeling of it. In the sensitivity with which his groans crushed against her ears, reassurances and praises left his lips, Zola knew he was close once she felt the twitch coming from her, his chest started moving up and down faster while his thrusts got sloppier and curse words started flowing.

His lips automatically moved against her own as his tongue followed into her mouth. Finally Hoseok pulled out quick and ropes of his cum reaches her thighs and stomach, prettily mixing with color of her skin.

"Mm god, your so beautiful." Hoseok lands one final kiss onto her lips before wiping his mess off of her with his boxers. Then he is lying on top of her with his face between her boobs, one hand resting on her breast.

Zola smiles.

•••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 75 21
ONGOING AU!! BLACK Kpop AU
15.1K 535 44
"What kind of club is this" "It's not the club it's the mafia" "If this is the mafia, then my ass is green and my name is ya moms" A story where y/n...
468K 7.6K 43
( π˜ˆπ˜”π˜‰π˜ž π˜π˜”π˜ˆπ˜Žπ˜π˜•π˜Œπ˜š ) !
13.7K 474 27
About a bunny boy who keeps going through it in the messed up world and a bunny girl who could careless about the world itself, practically perfect f...