The Contract (JenLisa)

By fiftyshadesoflimario

"If we both aren't married by the age of 27, will you marry me?" "Hmm, okay!" "Really?!" "Really." ------ if... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

32

3K 90 26
By fiftyshadesoflimario

•LISA•

It's been 2 weeks since Nini got out of the hospital. It hasn't been that easy taking care of her because of her constant mood swings.

At first she wants to cuddle with me, you know soft stuff and the next thing you know she wants to bash my brains with a baseball bat because I was too close to her.

Despite this, though, I'm not going to stop taking care of her and reaching out to help her. She needs me more than ever now, I can't just give up on her like some do. She needs time, care, patience and understanding. I'll give her that, no matter how hard it may be.

I felt a warm hand in my own.

I look up to see the brunette that's currently taking over my thoughts. "Can we go out today? It's been so long since I've been out. Like actually out." She pouts my way. I raise a brow and hesitated a bit, "Where do you wanna go?" She gave it a moment to think about,

"How about we go see a movie then eat and maybe if we have more time, let's go to that carnival by the pier. What do you say, Li?" Her eyes sparkled with delight and excitement, I couldn't say no to her.

"You could've just said you wanted to go on a date with me, princess." I wink playfully, not knowing where I got my confidence to do so. She pouted making me chuckle and assure the brunette,

"Alright, I'll go shower. Don't go anywhere," I said, seriousness all over my tone this time. "Don't worry, I won't leave. And if you feel hesitant, maybe let me join you in the shower to make sure I won't go anywhere." She playfully winked at me, making me feel the crimson, making its way to my face.

"Shut up." I said and quickly closed the bathroom door.

—————

"Hey, you ready?" The cat-eyed girl looked up from the TV and nodded with a soft smile on her face. She stands up and takes my hand, as we make our way out the house.

"So. Where to first, m'lady?" I smile at the brunette, who gave me a pouty-thinking look. "How about we go to the eat, then go to the movies, then lastly the pier." I nod as she states our itinerary for today and start the engine to my car.

———

"Go sit down, I'll order for us." I motioned for her to to ahead and I smile at the cashier in front of me. "What are you having?" She smiles back, "One milk ice cream and another cookies and cream, please." I bring out my wallet and pay the shown price at the register.

"Are you guys dating? I'm sorry for asking like this and for probably taking you aback, I just wanna know. I myself have a girlfriend. And I see the way you look at her. I don't mean to be rude, but you make a really great couple." She blabbers on and about, making my face go red. "We're not dating..." I awkwardly chuckle and walk away, not forgetting to thank her one more time.

"At least, not yet." I smile to myself, walking towards the cat-eyed goddess. "Someone's all red and smiley. Was that cashier hitting on you?" She studies my face and I shake my head no while handing her the milk ice cream. "Nope. We just have the same thoughts, I guess." I smile at the brunette who was stuffing her face with ice cream, making me chuckle for the nth time today.

————

"All the cinemas are full for this show. The next and last show will be at 11:30, is that okay with you?" I look at Nini and she softly smiles at me with a nod. "It's already 10:13 anyways. We can go shopping for something in the meantime if you want?" I suggested. She took me by the hand and intertwined our fingers, dragging me out of the mall. "Let's take a walk, shall we?" I stop in my place as soon as we reached an empty parking lot nearby. "Is everything okay?" She looks at me and caresses my face.

I smile and do the first thing that came to mind.

I hugged her.

It felt like home. I was home when I was in her arms.

Our silence was broken by a sigh from the shorter girl. "When I get all better, do you wanna continue your engineering course? You were almost there, Lili. Why'd you stop?"

I held her chin up and caressed her cheeks as I look into her eyes and said, "You're more important to me." making the older girl go crimson all over.

We walked around more, not minding the time. By the time we got back to the mall, it was 11:20 so we took that time to buy our snacks and head inside the cinema to look for good seats.

I nudge the older girl and asked "Are you gonna be fine with a horror movie? I mean we could've watched something-" "Of course, I love these types of movies." She butts in with a mischievous smile.

In the middle of the movie, Nini started laughing at parts when people where dying, causing the attention of people around us.

Shit's scaring the fuck outta me.

"Nini, you okay?" I nervously laughed and held her hand with hesitation. "More than fine." She wiped tears from her eyes caused by the laughter.

The movie ended and she was clapping and whooping around like a madman. Everyone fucking died and she's happy about that.

I quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the movie house.

"Where are we off to in such a hurry?" The older girl tries to pry her hands out of mine. "The carnival, remember?" I smile at her, regardless of the creepy as fuck behavior she just showed the entire movie house.

————

"You guys! I didn't know you'd be here!" Rosé and Chaeyoung ran towards us with wide smiles painted on their faces and arms wide open ready to engulf us both in breath-taking hugs. Literally. Breath-taking.

"Hey, is it just you two?" Nini fixated her look on our two friends who shook their heads with a light smile on their faces. "Nope! Everyone else is here!" Rosé excitedly dragged us to where the rest of the squad were.

"Is that JenLisa?"
"Jennie, how are you feeling?"
"OMO!! We missed you a lot!"
"You guys are here too?!"
"Finally we're complete for once!"

"Actually no, we're not. We're not complete tonight." Sana pouts as she looks at me. As if on cue, I ask them and look around,

"W-where's Dahyunnie?"

"She's out with a guy. Eunwoo, was it?" Jihyo replies whilst snuggling with Sana and intertwining their fingers.

I sadly nod and take the hand of the brunette beside me and followed the gang to different rides.

"How 'bout we go on the Vikings ride!" Jisoo suggests, making the others and I nod quickly. "You guys can go without me, I have motion sickness if I go to rides like these." Jennie politely withdraws from the offer.

"Well, in that case, I'll stay with you then." I was gonna offer but Nayeon cut me off by saying "No need, You've been with her for how long already. Go spend time with the gang. I'll keep her company." She winked my way, with me returning a grateful smile.

It's been 2 minutes into the ride and we're already screaming like crazy people. In the corner of my eyes, I happen to see Nayeon and Jennie sitting on the bench nearby, with Nayeon laughing at a crimson Jennie. I wonder what they could be talking about.

I smile at the two and turn my focus back on the ride, laughing my ass off at Sana who was trying to hug Tzuyu out of fear but as taller girl refuses.

"That was stupid, let's never go on that ride again!" Sana holds Jihyo's hands shakily as the rest of us holds on to our stomachs for laughing so much that it was starting to hurt. I cough a bit and wince as I clutch onto my chest, feeling a burning sensation after the extreme ride. "You okay, Lis?" Jeongyeon pat my back. I nod softly, regaining my composure and joining the girls once more to look for another ride, and another, and another, and another.

"How about we go for one last ride, then we all go to my place? Like old times?" I offer the squad. They all smile and nod without hesitation. "Great, you guys think of a ride. Let me call Dahyunnie for a sec." I excuse myself.

I fished my phone out of my pocket, looked for Dahyun's contact and pressed the call button, putting my phone next to my ear. Her phone rang for about six times before I ended it to call her again. To my dismay, she didn't pick up for all the seven times I tried to contact her.

I was about to walk back to the girls until I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Dahyun.

From: Love 🦅💗

Busy rn, text u when i get home

I frowned at the cold text from the younger girl. She never texts me this way, so I quickly sent her a text back before putting my phone away and joining the girls.

To: Love 🦅💗

I was just gonna say the gang will be sleeping over at my place tonight. You can join if you want to. Stay safe, tell that Eunwoo kid to take care of you for me, aight? ily! ☺️

"So, any plans on which ride you guys wanna go on?" I smile at the group and they all pointed to the Ferris Wheel just in front of us. "I'm pretty sure we can all fit if we go in pairs." Mina suggests as she looks at Chaeyoung. "It's gonna be equal since we're all 12 tonight." Nayeon nods

"Alright, pair up. I'll go buy the tickets." I smile at the gang.

————

I escort Jennie to our cart and locked it so we wouldn't fall to our pitiful deaths, eehee! "Are you okay?" I caress the older girl's shaky hands. She looks at me with her breath hitching. I held her closer to me and put my arm around her, leading her head to put it on my shoulder. "You'll be fine, Nini." I smile and kiss her forehead.

We were on top already, the wheel stayed still as we both enjoyed the cool breeze of Seoul, kissing our cheeks. I smile at the older girl beside me and look around with her.

I look down and suddenly widen my eyes to see the person who caused this whole situation to happen. The reason why Jennie was about to lose her sanity. The reason why I couldn't leave her alone. The reason why our friendship got torn apart.

Julian.

The ride soon finished and I did everything I could for the brunette to not see that piece of trash in the pier. I quickly called for the attention of the other girls and dragged them to the parking lot for us to go to my place without seeing Julian.

When we got there, we all quickly got inside our cars and started our engines. With a look of horror from all of us, we saw the living nightmare right in front of my car, smirking at the girl beside me and giving her a wink. We all widen our eyes and feared for what was to happen next. The cat-eyed girl froze in place, her smile quickly vanishing from her face.

She unlocked the car door and went out, making me and the others do the same. Nayeon and Jihyo holds Jennie back as Tzuyu and I glare at the boy in front of us.

"Why'd you do it?" Jennie's voice cracks, desperate for answers. "I'm sorry, Jenjen. Take me back?" The boy softly smirks at the brunette. I screamed in anger and frustration and charged towards the boy, my fist quickly being in contact with his face. "You ruined everything! You destroyed her! You destroyed everything!" I yell as my punches keep flying towards him. Not long later, I feel a bunch of arms trying to get me up, away from the now bloody Julian.

"Enough, Lisa!" Jeongyeon pulls me back. I manage to get out of their grip and felt a tear fall down my face. "Enough?" I ask, taken aback from what my friends said.

"When he hurt Jennie, why didn't you tell him that? When he hurt Dahyun, why didn't you tell him that? When he was basically tearing us all apart, why didn't you fucking tell him that?! He's not even getting half of what he deserves. He ruined everything. Don't tell me it's enough!" I yell with angry tears falling down my face and continue to hit the boy on the ground.

I felt arms bringing me up and shoved me aside again. His hands gripping my shirt tight, bringing me close to him. "Go after Jennie, now. We'll take care of this." My eyes widen as I see Jungkook and Suga in front of me. I nod firmly and run to the direction Jennie ran to.

I reached a busy street, Jennie waiting by the red light. I ran towards her as fast as I could. The traffic lights turned yellow, the brunette clenched her fists. I run faster with tears brimming my eyes. The light turned green, signaling the drivers to move on and drive. She stepped on the road and was about to start walking forward. A fast car honked its horn and on time, I grabbed Jennie out of the street, making us both fall on the pavement with heavy breaths.

"Let me go!" I hug her tighter towards me, and soon felt wetness on my shirt. Jennie was, crying. My heart broke at the sight.

After about 10 minutes on the pavement, the streets were roughly empty already. I look at the brunette once more to see that she fell asleep on my chest, still sobbing from time to time. I frowned, and stood up with the older girl in my arms, going back to the parking lot for my car. I sigh to see everyone else's car gone. I put Jennie at the shotgun seat and buckle her seat belt in, kissing her forehead softly.

I hopped on the driver's seat and shot the gang a quick text to apologize and to say that we should probably do the sleepover another time.

I took a deep breath and drove us both home.

———

I carefully carried Jennie and put her down on my bed and was about to sleep on the couch at the corner of the room until I felt the brunette pull me back, her hand intertwined with mine.

"Please don't leave me alone, I don't want to be alone anymore." She cried aloud, making my heart shatter into a billion pieces more. I sighed for the millionth time today and kissed her forehead, tucking her in with my blanket and joining her in bed, spooning with the older girl.

She turns around, her body facing me this time and cuddles into my neck, not wanting to let go. I pat her waist softly as her sobs filled the silent room we shared.

Just a bit longer, and I'll ask you to marry me, Kim Jennie.

//////////////////////

wAT IS UP

i havent updated in a while so i figured hEy whY nOt giVe them a LoOoOnGG updaTe? riGht?

n e ways, my dms are open i think, hmu hihi

thank u for waiting and for reading!

ilysm

- G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.8K 200
For if you're Twice trash
208K 8.1K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...
8.5K 159 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
14.5K 654 20
Summary: "At any point in life, you know I'll be by your side the most We'll overcome the sadness together, too There's the reason why I want to walk...