Mirror, Mirror || Wen Junhui

Bởi byJianLucas

"Why are you so kind to me? Don't you see that I can't be fixed, that I can hurt you? I want you near but I p... Xem Thêm

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Trust you, trust me
2 || Keeping Secrets
3 || The other
4 || For a friend
5 || Good after all
6 || Big bright fairytale...?
7 || Best friends, one love
8 || We matter, let's try it
9 || Mixed feelings for both
10 || When the night calls
11 || Newest protections
12 || Secrets & Lies
13 || Stoned nights
14 || After night playtime
15 || Everyone can fall
16 || My only home
17 || It's getting closer
18 || Speaking at last
19 || Trusting you; Loving us
20 || Painful nights
21 || With you gone
23 || One night to remember
24 || Love can play
25 || Dear clear endearment
Author's note~

22 || Secretly loving you

157 4 0
Bởi byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zhenya's POV-

After looking at the building that will hold the company's name, everyone decided to start from today to clean and organize the place as much as they could. The 'Fashion Runway' is in a couple of days so the three of you have to hurry up and finish this requirement for presenting your spring line.

-To be honest, I want to know why Eunwoo called you – Rain spoke while mopping the floor.

-Yeah, me too – Cho sighed.

-Same, I just really want to know if it's something good or bad – You admitted.

-Hopefully, it isn't something bad – Cho said while cleaning the dusty furniture. -By the way, how do you know him? – She asked.

-Eunwoo is one of my brother's friends, they trust each other a lot – You said. -I'm worried about Seventeen – You added.

-Girl, you are worried about a lot of things – Rain said worriedly. -You need to take time to rest your mind – She suggested.

-I agree, we want you to be at your best – Cho nodded.

-I'm fine, I just want to talk it out – You admitted.

-So, tell us why are you worried – Rain smiled.

-Well, first of all, Minghao and Jun are in this process of lovers to friends which might affect their closeness – You told.

-They are best friends, I'm sure Minghao will put his friendship with Jun before anything – Cho said.

-Plus, Minghao loves you too and I'm sure he doesn't want to steal Jun from you – Rain stated.

-Yes – You sighed. -I told Jun to talk with him during the tour, maybe they can talk about everything that had happened more privately – You said.

-Another thing you want to discuss? – Cho asked.

-Hmm, my brother – You spoke before you started to put the blankets off the furniture. -He didn't say goodbye as the rest of the members from Seventeen – You told.

-Okay, that's odd – Cho said surprised.

-Do you think it has to do with Eunwoo calling you? – Rain questioned.

-It might be, now I remember that Woozi told me he slept with him last night – You said.

-Let's hope it isn't something so serious – Cho sighed.

-Yes – You nodded.

-Vernon's POV-

Some hours had passed already since the airplane took off, now, the majority of the boys are sleeping and others are just watching movies on the monitors. However, before I could go to sleep too, Minghao started to text me even though he is two seats behind me.

The conversation is going nowhere, and my nerves were on the edge of my patience; Minghao is trying to convince himself that he's alright and that he doesn't need to be consoled.

-I still think you need to talk to him – I sent.

-Are you kidding me? I can't – He texted back.

-You have to, is necessary – I replied.

-If you don't do it yourself, I'll ask him to change places with me at the hotel – I added.

[Angry emoji]

-No! Please don't do that! – Minghao wrote.

[Crying emoji]

-I'll talk to him during the tour, I promise – He added.

-Good – I replied.

-You are so bad, Vernon. I don't get why the manager put you with me as a roommate in the tour too – Minghao texted.

-Because he wants me to babysit you – I wrote back.

-Yah! You are younger than me though – He replied, which made me laugh a tad.

-And? I'm the younger who is correcting his hyung – I sent.

-You are mean – Minghao wrote.

[Sad emoji]

-I still love you though – I wrote back with a smile on my face.

[Heart emoji]

-I feel so much better – He sent.

-I know – I answered while chuckling a tad.

I kneeled on my seat and looked back to see Hao, he watched me from his seat and just made an angry face which was absolutely adorable. I just laughed at him before he made me a sign to go with him, I looked at Jun who was sleeping and then got back to my phone.

-Jun is sleeping, I don't want to wake him up – I wrote.

-He's a sleepy potato, he won't wake up even if you yell at him – Minghao answered.

-Come, I feel lonely – He added.

[Begging emoji]

-Alright – I sent.

[Heart emoji]

I stood up from my seat and I gently got out from it without waking up Jun, luckily, I succeeded and began to walk towards Minghao's seat. I noticed that the members behind Jun and me are sleeping too and the only ones awake are Jeonghan and Joshua who are watching a movie together.

I sat down next to Minghao since he has the seat next to him empty, he looked at me before slapping my head.

-Yah! Why was that for? – I asked while caressing the back of my head.

-Because you are mean – He complained before looking down at his hands.

-Do you need a hug, hyung? – I asked while looking at him concerned.

He nodded silently before he started to hold me tightly against him; I caressed his back gently while I tried to make him feel better somehow.

-What are you afraid of? – I asked.

-That everything is going to turn out bad in between us. I just don't want him to pull me away from his life – Minghao stuttered.

-Are we talking about the same Jun? – I asked while getting away from him, then I smiled. -He won't pull you away, you two are best friends of years, and I'm sure he is going to be with you for a long time – I told.

-Do you really think so? – He asked.

-I do, hyung – I said before hugging him once again.

-Thank you, Vernon – He sighed.

-I'm here for you, don't need to thank me, hyung – I said while caressing his hair, he got a bit apart from me before reloading his head on my shoulder.

-During this tour, I want to make as many memories as possible – He told. -I think we'll have so much fun after working so hard on the performances – Minghao added.

-I'm so ready to take over the cities and see Carats – I smiled.

-Is going to be so epic – Hao chuckled.

-Why are you laughing? – I asked.

-Because I have some ideas for some songs – He looked at me and smiled. -Wonwoo and Seungkwan own me after stealing my main line in "Thanks" so I want to give them something in return, are you in? – Minghao asked.

I chuckled. -Of course, hyung – I grinned before he cluttered my hair.

-We'll have so much fun together – He sighed happily before taking my hand.

-We will – I said while looking at him.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9K 22 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...
5K 226 18
-'Why do people always want to love someone to be loved in return?'- _ "Hyung, i heard you had a crush when we were debuting. Is it true?" _ "I'm sor...
45K 423 29
Seventeen oneshots and short stories!! Smut/Fluff/Angst This book has mature contents, please read at your own risk. Please read the trigger warning...
35.2K 1K 33
Jewel's heart yearns for true, pure, unconditional love that soothes her pain and heals her scars. But when fate presents her with a conundrum that e...