Love Me In The Dark. [COMPLET...

By Ruonaa

An extremely dark sinful tale... -*- It was lust at first sight. Fuck buddies at the second.. But something... More

Epigraph.
Prologue.
Playlist
CAST / AESTHETICS.
Reunion
Hookah
Sometimes, she just needs it a little rough.
Payback?
Talking to a man with an accent sexier than yours, could get you wet.
Watching porn is a humane thing to do.
There's a first time for everything - Including stripping.
One night stand, or more?
When you've got no one to fuck you, you could always pleasure yourself.
Wet dreams, wild fucks, and an horny bride. Wrong combination.
Book Trailer 💿🎬
The deadliest drug.
Nobody's perfect.. not even a Prince Charming.
Emily Gaines is a fucking strong woman.
Feelings.
Trust.
Who is Logan?
🌑Love me in the dark.🌑☄
"Do you, Emily Katherine Gaines, take this man to be your lawfully wedded
Piled up lies.
Déjà Vu
" Be my girlfriend?"
Givin' You Lovin'
The flame of the sun is full of wrath and it burned us
Darker sides.
Question! "?"
Gone?
Shitty shit.
A father's love.
His knight in shining armour.
The darkness turned against us.
The story so far.
Epilogue.
STANDALONE SERIES.
BOOK TWO.
BOOK THREE

We all keep secrets. 🌒

4K 190 107
By Ruonaa

••||We all keep secrets.||••

~^~^~

"I wanna hold you when i'm not supposed to
When i'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and i can't get you out of here
If i could do it all again,
I know I'll go back to you."

~Selena Gomez.

Dedicated to ChrissyMReau81 thanks a lot girl, for supporting this book. I love you. ❤❤

~^~^~

It was a dull grey morning when Emily was already on her way back home. It looked like it would rain, and she was thankful that she had taken the day off.

As she drove past cars, her mind ran back to the conversation she had with Logan. She didn't know the best way to break it to him... Christian. He had been so supportive of her, this would break his heart.

Her father was another headache to be solved later. But first, she had to deal with Christian.

~^~^~

"Does it feel good?"

He purred, with a small smile as his hands thoroughly, but softly massaged her legs.

"Yes Christian. It does. Thank you." she replied with a half hearted smile.

It was late in the afternoon, and Emily found herself in bed, with her legs resting on Christian's lap, while he rubbed them. Something he had learned from the baby daddy lessons. He had told her.

His smile expanded into a grin, as he worked his hands upper, and into her thigh. Emily could only watch him do it with so much joy, and that made her feel bad.

She knew she could be a horrible bitch most times, but damn, was she going to be the cruelest woman that ever lived if she did this.

The doubts started forming at the back of her mind again.

Was Logan really worth all these?

She loved him, that she knew, but was love really worth risking all these for?

"Christian," she called out, and the said man looked up at her with a questioning gaze.

"Yeah?"

"There's something i have to tell you." she took her leg off his laps, and sat up straight. An action that told Christian that she wasn't about to tell him something so mild. He also sat up with curious eyes, that urged her to go on ahead and speak.

A brief silence took over the room, with the inhabitants partaking in a heavy staring game. After taking a deep short breath, Emily spoke, with eyes still glued to his.

"I am cheating on you."

She watched calmly, to see if the look on his face would change, but when she could find nothing visible, she continued.

"His name is Logan."

That seemed to do the trick as Christian's eyes widened in shock, and disbelief.

"So that's who Logan is?" he murmured, looking away from her.

"I am so sorry Christian. This was never meant to happen, but it did, and I--"

"Do you love him? This Logan guy?"

Emily could see the tears starting to form in his eyes, and the guilt gnawed at her heart once more.

"Yes, and he loves me too. And i need to ask a favour from you Christian." she said, while her eyes silently pleaded with him. Christian stood up, and walked to the door.

"What? You want me to call off the wedding?" he scoffed out, with a light chuckle. He stood, with his back facing her, and a hand already holding onto the door knob, reading to barge out of the room at any given minute.

With the way things were going, Emily knew she had to act fast. She needed to convince Christian to help her out, and that was proving to be quite impossible.

"Emily, do you think this is a joke? Or some movie?" he asked, finally turning around to look back at her.

Slowly, he walked towards her, with his hands buried deep in his pocket. The tears that had begun to form in his eyes were nowhere to be found, but Emily almost shuddered at the dark glint they now carried deep within them.

"You wake up one morning, and decide to tell me you love another man? After making me seem like a fool all these while?" he came to a halt at her front.

Emily held his dark gaze, she refused to be intimidated by him, though he had every right to act that way.

"No my love. You are going to be my wife, and you're going to have my baby." he smiled, and sat back on the bed, next to Emily.

"Christian, this--"

"Shhh" he mumbled, and placed his index finger onto her lips.

"You're gonna tell Logan to crawl back into his hole, and never come out again, or i will make his life a living hell." he smiled cheerfully, and Emily began to wonder if Christian was truly right in the head. It was just the both of them, alone in his house. If he were to do anything to her right now, no one would help her out, she knew she had to act and think wisely.

"Logan.. This is not the first time you're hearing about him, right? And I'm not talking about you hearing our dads talking about him... you know him. How?" A deep frown highlighted her already tired looking features. Her eyes scanned his thoroughly as she awaited his answer.

His attitude to her telling him about Logan seemed indifferent, like he knew about it, and the shock on hearing it from her, came from the fact that he actually didn't expect her to come out in the open with it.

He took his finger away from her lips, and gently tucked in a strand of her loose hair, behind her ear.

"I was the one that told your dad about him."

A feeling of numbness took over her system at his response.

"But m- my dad told me you didn't know a thing." she stuttered. How many times was her father going to keep on lying to her??

Her head was beginning to spin around, making her feel dizzy. Her insides was a mess, it felt like it was being twisted so tightly by someone or something, and she had a feeling that she was going to throw up.

"I love you Emily. That's all that matters. Whatever lie your dad, or our parents may have made was for your sake, and it's--"

"How many others?" she breathed out, and moved away from him. She needed air.. space.

"How many more lies did you all keep from me?" she spat out, throwing daggers at Christian with her eyes.

"Don't sound so angry now my love. We aren't the only ones that kept secrets too. You did." he frowned, like he was trying to get something right, but didn't know how to place it.

"You are disgusting!" She mumbled.

"You, and my dad. You're all disgusting. This wedding bullshit is officially over."

Emily grabbed her bag which was lying next to her, and got up from the bed.

"No. It's not Emily. We're going to have a child together. Our child." he leaned against the headboard and watched her hurry, and fling the  door wide open. She stopped, with a laugh, and turned to face him.

"I thought you guys knew everything, why are you all so fucking dumb to actually know that this isn't your child?! It's mine and Logan's, so i hope you take this information, shove it down your throat and fucking choke on it."

With one final sweet smile at him, she turned on her heels, and walked away.

Christian remained frozen in his position, as his mind failed to comprehend what Emily had just told him.

Not his child.

She had said.

But Logan's.

He chuckled bitterly, and shook his head.

She was carrying that bastard's child.

~^~^~

Word count - 1301

Song for chapter - Selena Gomez : Back to you.

Short chapter, but yeah, i just wanted this to be an only Emily and Christian scene.

So well, whatdya know? Christian isn't actually that stupid as you all tagged him to be. 🙂😕🤐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 8.3K 19
PUBLISHED. CHECK THE WHOLE BOOK on AMAZON - http://amzn.to/2jwaCGB Featured by @KatyDreams for BEST ROMANCE BOOKS 3. THE WRITER AWARDS 2016 - Best S...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
220K 8.8K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...