Love Me In The Dark. [COMPLET...

By Ruonaa

An extremely dark sinful tale... -*- It was lust at first sight. Fuck buddies at the second.. But something... More

Epigraph.
Prologue.
Playlist
CAST / AESTHETICS.
Reunion
Hookah
Sometimes, she just needs it a little rough.
Payback?
Talking to a man with an accent sexier than yours, could get you wet.
Watching porn is a humane thing to do.
There's a first time for everything - Including stripping.
One night stand, or more?
When you've got no one to fuck you, you could always pleasure yourself.
Wet dreams, wild fucks, and an horny bride. Wrong combination.
Book Trailer 💿🎬
The deadliest drug.
Nobody's perfect.. not even a Prince Charming.
Emily Gaines is a fucking strong woman.
Feelings.
Trust.
Who is Logan?
🌑Love me in the dark.🌑☄
"Do you, Emily Katherine Gaines, take this man to be your lawfully wedded
Piled up lies.
" Be my girlfriend?"
Givin' You Lovin'
We all keep secrets. 🌒
The flame of the sun is full of wrath and it burned us
Darker sides.
Question! "?"
Gone?
Shitty shit.
A father's love.
His knight in shining armour.
The darkness turned against us.
The story so far.
Epilogue.
STANDALONE SERIES.
BOOK TWO.
BOOK THREE

Déjà Vu

3.9K 172 46
By Ruonaa

••||Déjà Vu||••

Déjà Vu.

Everything that was happening right that moment felt like déjà vu to Emily.

A month ago, she had walked into this same bar, with Drew by her side. He had been exactly in that position, seated, while exhaling out smoke from his system, but this time around, there was a difference.

The difference was that, she was the one who had willingly come here with Drew, and this time, he wasn't winking at her, as he tried to get her come to him. He was kissing someone else. Another woman.

~^~^~

She had walked into the club, hand clasped with Drew's hand. A mild smile on her lips as Drew screamed something to her over the loud music. Drew had wanted them to go straight to the bar to get some drinks, but Emily had chose for them to visit the hookah bar.

It would not have been a lie to say she was expecting something from choosing to go there. Logan, she did want to see, but not with another lady's lips smashed against his.

"Woah! They're getting it real hot there, aren't they?" Drew giggled into Emily's ear, while staring at the kissing couple.

It hadn't been hard for Emily to recognize him. Those tattoos on his arms, especially the flag, that sexy fussy bed hair, those ripped jeans and shirts.. definitely him.

"Should we go join them?" Drew asked, with a large smile, but Emily was far from paying attention to her. She stood, watching, until Logan broke the kiss first.

He stared deeply at the girl who now had a small smile on her lips. Her hands snaked it's way up his jean, till they found his shirt, and slid underneath it.

Just by watching them, disgust filled Emily. Had he no shame?! Doing that in a public place?

"Emily?" Drew poked at her with her finger, finally earning her attention.

"Are you okay? Should we go home?"

"No. I'm fine. I promise." She smiled reassuringly at Drew.

"You know what?" Emily mumbled, as her eyes went back to Logan.

"-- Why don't we join them? It seems fun."

~^~^~

He had not expected Mine to kiss him.

And he definitely had not expected himself to kiss her back!

What had he done? She was just a friend. He always knew she had feelings for him, and after that night they had that affair, he had tried to keep it cool between them, but returning her kiss right now did nothing to help!

Her hands slid under his shirt, and moved in circular motions on his chest. He silently groaned, and wished something could just stop her.

He heard a few whistles from his smoking partners, and knew instantly that it was probably some hot chic who had joined the table.

"Should we go home?" Mine asked.

God, no.

Logan wanted to breathe out, but he remained silent. He felt the person sitting beside him move away, and someone else take his place.

Wanting to know who the person was, he turned to come face to face with her.

Emily Gaines.

Probably Emily Gaines Dylan by now. He frowned deeply on seeing her, confusion made the top of his eyebrows raise. What was she doing there?

After she had told him it was over between them, he had found it hard to accept that she just ended things like that. So simple. So easy. Like they didn't share something so important.

Definitely not one to kill himself over a woman that didn't want him back, Logan had gone on living his life. Little by little, he had tried forgetting her, and just when she was almost out of his system, she showed up here again! Beside him. How was forgetting her going to work if she just popped up every time he tried to erase her from his head.

"Logan?" Mine called out again. He tore his gaze away from Emily who was obviously pretending not to have seen him, while she sipped on a glass of...

Was that orange juice?

Logan thought. Why would anybody drink an orange juice here?

The DJ tuned into another bubbly mix, and a guy walked up to their table to ask Mine for a dance. Reluctantly, and after asking if Logan was okay with it, Jasmine had followed the dark haired guy to the dance floor.

With Mine out of the picture now, Logan contemplated talking to her. He wondered if she had really not noticed him.

"Staring is rude. You know that, right?" the sound of her sultry captivating voice caught him off balance.

She knew he was sitting beside her.

He smirked as memories of their first meeting rushed into his mind. She had shouted at him for staring too, but she sounded calm this time around.

Even with her warning, he still kept his eyes on her as she sipped from her glass.

Her golden hair was tied into a very tight bun, her high cheekbones looked flushed, her lips were pinkish, and she had on a black short flair gown, with a large cut at both the front and back, highlighting her very perfect neck, and cleavage. Golden hoop ear rings dropped low from her ears.

"Wow. Long time!  How are you doing Mrs Dylan?" he fake grinned at her. Immediately he said those words, her eyes moved to him, and deep down, a part of him melted.

How many times those eyes had stared at him while he slammed into her, he didn't know.

Those same eyes had looked up at him, from where she knelt on the floor, while sucking his cock.

He had watched those same eyes close while they both drove each other into a mad and wild frenzy.

"Who's the hottie?"

Logan heard the other blonde girl whisper into her ear. Her friend.

Emily turned away from him, and returned her attention to the girl.

~^~^~

"I don't think it's okay for you to be around all this smoke." Drew mumbled with a concerned look. Emily knew she was right, and hell, she didn't even know what she was doing, seated there. Did she really want to see his face so bad?

The girl he was kissing was no longer there, some guy had asked her for a dance, and he was alone now. What kind of risk was she taking, sitting next to him, knowing that she had his baby in her womb?

She grabbed her purse from the table, and nodded in agreement with Drew.

"Yeah. We should probably go to the dance floor." She smiled.

"You're gonna twerk that pregnant ass for me, aren't you?" Drew winked playfully at her, and Emily felt her heart cut for a minute.

Logan was beside her! What would she do if he heard it?

"Let's just go." She said, standing up. Before she could take another step, a hand, which was undoubtedly Logan's, held on to her.

"Wanna dance with me?" he asked. His eyes searched hers, deeply, for something she had no clue about.

Not even given the chance to reply him, she felt Drew's hand rest on top of hers', gently pulling it away from Logan's.

"Sorry dude. She's taken. I'm her date for the night." She winked at him, before taking Emily away.

All Emily could do, was wish that Drew had not butt in. Logan's eyes went after them as they disappeared into the heads of crowd.

~^~^~

Two weeks later as Emily sat behind her work table, taking in calls from business partners, and directing Chad on what to do, she heard her phone buzz shortly.

After ending her current call, she picked her smart phone up from the desk, and saw that she had an unread message waiting to be opened.

The first word she saw, made her feel nervous. Still, she clicked on it, and waited till the text came into her view.

Logan Ciàran :

Can we meet?

~^~^~

Word count : 1312

Song for the chapter -  Olly Murs : That girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 26.8K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...
461K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
16.8K 258 41
*Currently updating daily or every other day* 𝟏𝟖+ THE HIGH WAS GONE AS SOON AS IT CAME Venus Meyers is a regular college student. Living with her b...
7.3M 191K 40
"He'd pay me two grand a month to sleep with me?" "No. He'd pay you two grand a 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬." ... Maggie is a college student working as a stripper in L...