Love Me In The Dark. [COMPLET...

Bởi Ruonaa

An extremely dark sinful tale... -*- It was lust at first sight. Fuck buddies at the second.. But something... Xem Thêm

Epigraph.
Prologue.
Playlist
CAST / AESTHETICS.
Reunion
Hookah
Sometimes, she just needs it a little rough.
Payback?
Talking to a man with an accent sexier than yours, could get you wet.
Watching porn is a humane thing to do.
There's a first time for everything - Including stripping.
One night stand, or more?
When you've got no one to fuck you, you could always pleasure yourself.
Wet dreams, wild fucks, and an horny bride. Wrong combination.
Book Trailer 💿🎬
The deadliest drug.
Nobody's perfect.. not even a Prince Charming.
Emily Gaines is a fucking strong woman.
Feelings.
Trust.
Who is Logan?
"Do you, Emily Katherine Gaines, take this man to be your lawfully wedded
Piled up lies.
Déjà Vu
" Be my girlfriend?"
Givin' You Lovin'
We all keep secrets. 🌒
The flame of the sun is full of wrath and it burned us
Darker sides.
Question! "?"
Gone?
Shitty shit.
A father's love.
His knight in shining armour.
The darkness turned against us.
The story so far.
Epilogue.
STANDALONE SERIES.
BOOK TWO.
BOOK THREE

🌑Love me in the dark.🌑☄

5K 210 97
Bởi Ruonaa

"Why is your apartment so empty?"

Emily asked, the moment Logan stepped in, looking so tired. A new look she had never seen on him.

Logan's eyes scanned her thoroughly. She was seated with legs crossed, on the couch in the living room, hair tied into a loose bun, light make up done on her face. Instead of his shirt which she had put on earlier in the day, she was now dressed in her former attire. The tiger print jumpsuit, with heels buckled at her feet.

Ignoring her question, he asked, "Going somewhere?"

Though he had washed up before returning back home, he still had the smell of motor oil and gasoline hovering around him. As he awaited her answer, he walked to his room while taking his shirt off.

"Yeah. Home. I'm going home."

The shuffling of feet stopped. The air got thicker with silence, apart from the sound of kids playing outside, and a few other noises.

Logan, now without his shirt, turned around and walked back into the living room. Emily's insides tingled at the sight. He looked perfect. The first button of his jean trouser was popped open, leaving to her head, all the best things to imagine. His tattoos had always entranced her.

The large black sun inked onto his chest, along with other mesmerizing drawings, dipped their way into his abs. He looked like a living art.

His damp hair, wet from sweat or maybe water, stuck to his eyes. His eyes looked so tired, giving him this lazy look.

He was the opposite of everything she needed. The complete opposite. And she strangely liked it.

"Yeah. I think it's time we ended this. We both agreed to end it whenever any party decided to." she said, avoiding his dark gaze. One more look at him, she would throw everything into the wind, and stay with this man.

"Oh- I uhmm- I see." his voice held the doubt about his own answer. No. He did not 'see'. He was as confused as ever. One minute, she's making a proposal of wanting to stay longer, and the next, she's telling him it's over. He had never liked complicated women, but this one--

"You see?" she asked with a frown.

Logan shrugged, walking away from her and back into his room. He didn't close the door behind him though, but left it wide open.

"Yeah. What do you want me to say? You said it's over, i understand." he opened his closet, and began searching for a clean and nice pair of clothes to wear.

Still seated in that position, the frown marks on Emily's face deepened. He wasn't going to try and show some resistance at her words and action.

"You're not going to ask me why i'm going?" Emily found herself asking.

"You have a wedding coming up." his reply was short and simple. Then, she heard the slam of another door, the bathroom. The sound of water rushing down from the shower  head followed next, and she exhaled loudly. She leaned deeper into the softness of the couch, and silently listened to the sound of water flowing.

Why was this proving to be harder than she had imagined? She was supposed to be satisfied and contended that he understood, and didn't try to keep her back or something. He was cool about the whole thing, and maybe that was why she was feeling this way.

Did he really just see her as only just a fuck buddy? Despite everything they had done. The sex they had earlier that morning, that wasn't just 'fucking'

She was sure he knew that too. That was the closest they had ever been.  Why was she trying to always convince herself that he didn't mean anything to her?

She probably knew the answer to that. Her pride wouldn't let her accept the fact that she liked this man. Not just in a sexual or friendly way, but maybe in a way, a little too deeper. She liked being in his company, she liked his smile.. his tattoos, his lame jokes. The feel of his clothes on her body. The warmth she felt in it.

"I like you." the sound of his voice startled her. Her gaze quickly moved to the entrance of his room door, where he stood, with his back against the wall. Completely dressed in grey baggy pants with a white polo shirt. His tattooed arms crossed against his chest.

Her left eyebrow quirked upward in response to his shocking confession. When did he come out? when did he dress up? How long had she been lost in her thoughts?

"I'm not really the type of person that keeps his feelings locked up in a bottle. If i don't like you, i tell you, and if i like you, well, i do what i just did." he smiled softly.

"Lo--"

"I'm not telling you this to change your mind. Honestly. I swear. While i was in the shower, i did quite a lot of thinking, and it all came down to one thing. I like you. I enjoyed our time together, and sure, i'm a bit disappointed that you're leaving, but i just thought i should let you know."

Emily could not avoid his piercing gaze. No matter how hard she tried. The atmosphere was too tense now.  She didn't know what to say. This situation was harder than any business problem she had encountered. She was bad at this. At love.

Finally, she found her voice and spoke.

"Some days ago, i remember you telling me you didn't like me."  that was her chance at trying to lighten to tensed air around them. Logan chuckled. Of course, he remembered it all too clearly. That hot afternoon when she had found him in her wedding planner's office. That was the second time they had met after being sexually involved. That was when all these really started. The late nights out. The secrets. If they had kept a secret like that for so long, then why should a marriage stop it this time around?

"Do we really have to end this?" he breathed out, moving away from the door, and walked closer to her.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean.. we could keep this up. It could remain a secret. We would just have to be extra careful. I know you want this too. You want me. Don't you?" Emily couldn't decipher the look in his eyes. Deep in all the hunger it carried, she could notice the hint of longing attached to it too.

"Logan,  you said you weren't trying to hold me back."  she mumbled, pressing her forefinger against her temple tiredly.

"I'm not. I only gave a suggestion princess.  If you don't want to, it's fine. I can go drop you off if you want."

Emily chuckled, and looked up at him.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Seriously." he smiled back.

"You don't even have a car." she grinned, and Logan laughed out loudly. After a few seconds, their laughter faded.

"I- I have never been in a situation like this. You make everything so difficult." She swallowed a lump in her throat, and looked away from him. Her gaze lingered on the ceiling.

"--me and you? The both of us.. we're different--"

"You mean you're rich and i'm poor. Don't try to sugarcoat it. I get you." a lighter smile appeared on his face.

"I don't mean it that way.. but that's not completely wrong." she grinned again.

"Savage." Logan mumbled. He watched with curious eyes as she got up from the couch, and walked closer to him. The both of them now stood at the center  of the room, holding the others' stare deeply.

"This wedding has to work--"

"Why?" Logan interrupted. Emily sighed.

"Don't ask questions. It just has to work. I don't want anything causing any problem for it. So if we are to do this stuff--" she stuck out a finger to his hard chest, and pointed the same finger back to herself.

"--if we want this to work. It has to remain like this. A secret." Her eyes twinkled as they searched deeply at Logan's. If he couldn't agree to that, then it was really going to be over. But then, she watched him nod his head.

"So you like me then?" he smirked. Emily was taken aback by his sudden question, and she scoffed.

"You're so full of yourself, aren't you Mr Ciàran?

"Well, the ladies seem to love it." he threw a seductive wink at her.

"If that's true then," Emily smiled slyly.

"--Love me in the dark." she whispered breathlessly against his ears. Drawing her body closer to him, as his arms tightened around her waist. The cool air from her mouth fanned against his ears, this time, her tongue parted out from her lips, and grazed along his earlobe.

He shivered, and without thinking much, slammed her hard against their already entwined bodies. His hands softly moved away from his hard grip on her waist, and trailed down to her ass.

She grinned when she felt his erection press down on her, giving her the boosted amount of confidence she needed again. With her trembling voice, she breathed out.

"--they can't find out about us then. We'll make the perfect secret."

'Dangerous'

The words that came into his head earlier in the day. The both of them, very well knew they were playing with fire. But if they kept the secret locked away in a jar and thrown down the deepest ocean, no one would ever find it. No one.

"So how about we finish off what we started this morning? What'd you say princess?" Logan took in a harsh intake of breath as she bit on his right ear. She rained kisses on him, from his ears, to his mouth, where they stayed longer and deeper. They kissed like it was their last. Sucking desperately on each others lip, biting and shoving their tongues down the others throat.

With the help of a very desperate Emily, Logan's shirt flew off his head, followed by his joggers. Emily's clothes came off next, her jumpsuit pooling on the floor, by her feet. Now clad in just her undies, Logan began placing airy kisses down her throat. He nibbled and sucked on her neck, her collarbone, while his hands travelled down till they found her womanhood.

Through the light material, he pierced a finger into her core, and she let out a strained moan. A second finger joined in, pushing the material deeper into her core.

Her moans were the sweetest melodies to his ears. He could never tire of hearing them.

"Do you wanna do this here, or in my room?" Logan asked, still attacking her neck with love bites.

Emily shuddered, but groaned out a response that sent Logan throwing her over his shoulder and making a dash for his room. This time, he shut the door behind them.

As he rocked back and forth inside her, they could both feel their release nearing. It came with a powerful force, ripping through them like a storm, linking them to each other like they'd never been before.

With each powerful thrust, each perfected stroke Logan sent into Emily, she responded with a loud cry. She was the first to give in to the blissful release, with Logan still going deep in her, and then, his own release came through. Milking her insides with his sperm. They both shook from the tremendous effect accomplished from their encounter.

Logan rolled next to her on the bed, his breaths were ragged and short. Emily shifted closer to him, resting her head atop his chest. Her fingers drew light circles on his chest. A comforting action to Logan, who moved closer, to receive her touch.

"Your tattoos.. I like them." she mumbled as his arms circled around her waist.

Logan grinned into her hair, and caressed her bare shoulder with his hands.

"I got the sun when i was sixteen. It was my first tattoo---"

Into the dark night, he told her everything about him. From his broken childhood, to the time he ran away from home, and it all just felt so right.

In the darkness, he could be with her. He could bare himself all to her. He could be hers, and she could be his.

~~°°~~

Song for the chapter :

Sketchy Bongo ft  Kaien Cruz  - Love me in the dark.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

96.6K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
396K 10.6K 11
The moment I saw her, I was stunned. She was gorgeous. She had me thinking things I never would. We talked. We laughed. And by the end of the night...
2.1M 11.7K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
1.4M 37.1K 52
**X-Rated!** MATURE SCENES HIGHLY ADDICTIVE 18+ **This story is currently being split into 3 separate books. This part is all 3 books into one as a "...